IRC log of mediafrag on 2009-01-14

Timestamps are in UTC.

10:01:54 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #mediafrag
10:01:54 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2009/01/14-mediafrag-irc
10:01:56 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
10:01:56 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #mediafrag
10:01:58 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be IA_MFWG
10:01:58 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot, I see IA_MFWG()5:00AM already started
10:01:59 [trackbot]
Meeting: Media Fragments Working Group Teleconference
10:01:59 [trackbot]
Date: 14 January 2009
10:02:03 [Zakim]
+Thierry
10:02:25 [jackjansen]
zakim, code?
10:02:25 [Zakim]
the conference code is 3724 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), jackjansen
10:03:04 [Zakim]
+jackjansen
10:03:07 [Zakim]
-Thierry
10:03:08 [Zakim]
+Thierry
10:03:22 [Zakim]
+[CWI]
10:03:33 [raphael]
raphael has joined #mediafrag
10:03:50 [raphael]
trackbot, start telcon
10:03:52 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
10:03:53 [jackjansen]
zakim, mute me
10:03:54 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be IA_MFWG
10:03:54 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot, I see IA_MFWG()5:00AM already started
10:03:55 [trackbot]
Meeting: Media Fragments Working Group Teleconference
10:03:56 [trackbot]
Date: 14 January 2009
10:04:12 [raphael]
Chair: Erik, Raphael
10:04:29 [Zakim]
+??P3
10:04:32 [raphael]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2009Jan/0007.html
10:04:42 [raphael]
zakim, ??P3 is Erik_Davy
10:04:42 [Zakim]
+Erik_Davy; got it
10:04:51 [raphael]
zakim, who is here?
10:04:51 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Thierry, jackjansen (muted), [CWI], Erik_Davy
10:04:52 [Zakim]
On IRC I see raphael, Zakim, RRSAgent, tmichel, erik, jackjansen, davy, trackbot, Yves
10:05:02 [raphael]
zakim, [CWI] is raphael
10:05:02 [Zakim]
+raphael; got it
10:05:12 [raphael]
zakim, who is making noise?
10:05:30 [Zakim]
raphael, listening for 10 seconds I could not identify any sounds
10:05:32 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/01/14-mediafrag-minutes.html raphael
10:05:50 [raphael]
Scribe: raphael
10:05:56 [raphael]
Regrets: Michael, Silvia
10:06:12 [raphael]
Present: Erik, Davy, Raphael, Jack, Thierry
10:06:36 [jackjansen]
zakim, unmute me
10:06:36 [Zakim]
jackjansen should no longer be muted
10:07:22 [raphael]
Topic: 1. ADMIN
10:08:53 [erik]
+1
10:08:59 [raphael]
Propose to accept the minutes from the last f2f meeting
10:09:00 [raphael]
http://www.w3.org/2008/12/09-mediafrag-minutes.html
10:09:03 [davy]
+1
10:09:05 [raphael]
and http://www.w3.org/2008/12/10-mediafrag-minutes.html
10:09:13 [raphael]
Minutes approved
10:09:26 [tmichel]
no objection for the F2F minutes. minutes approuved.
10:09:47 [raphael]
Topic: 2. ACTION POINTS
10:10:07 [raphael]
look at: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/tracker/
10:10:26 [jackjansen]
erik, can you speaka bit louder?
10:10:31 [raphael]
zakim, mute me
10:10:31 [Zakim]
raphael should now be muted
10:10:42 [raphael]
zkim, unmute me
10:10:46 [raphael]
zkim, unmute mezakim, unmute me
10:10:53 [jackjansen]
zakim, mute me
10:10:53 [Zakim]
jackjansen should now be muted
10:10:54 [raphael]
zakim, unmute me
10:10:55 [Zakim]
raphael should no longer be muted
10:11:03 [jackjansen]
erik, you are lost in noise
10:11:07 [raphael]
Erik, we cannot hear you
10:11:19 [raphael]
zakim, who is making noise
10:11:19 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'who is making noise', raphael
10:11:21 [tmichel]
We can't hear you.
10:11:22 [raphael]
zakim, who is making noise?
10:11:34 [Zakim]
raphael, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: Thierry (100%), raphael (100%)
10:11:42 [jackjansen]
can everyone mute, please?
10:11:46 [raphael]
zakim, mute me
10:11:46 [Zakim]
raphael should now be muted
10:11:50 [tmichel]
zakim, mute thierry
10:11:50 [Zakim]
Thierry should now be muted
10:11:54 [raphael]
zakim, unmute me
10:11:54 [Zakim]
raphael should no longer be muted
10:11:55 [jackjansen]
ah!
10:13:25 [raphael]
A lot of action points for getting new people in the group: 1,17, 18,19, 20, 21
10:16:43 [jackjansen]
zakim, unmute me
10:16:43 [Zakim]
jackjansen should no longer be muted
10:17:19 [raphael]
Erik: I suggest to contact again all people
10:17:48 [raphael]
Raphael: we can update the actions through the web interface as soon as we know the answer from these possible participants
10:18:07 [raphael]
drop ACTION-15
10:18:14 [raphael]
ACTION-15: drop
10:18:14 [trackbot]
ACTION-15 Add additional use cases in the wiki page notes added
10:18:27 [raphael]
ACTION-15: close
10:18:27 [trackbot]
ACTION-15 Add additional use cases in the wiki page notes added
10:18:52 [raphael]
Erik: I'm working on the action-16
10:19:24 [raphael]
Davy: action-22, I will update the table on this week
10:20:03 [raphael]
Erik: I will work on action-23 to consider TV Anytime in the existing technologies survey
10:21:29 [raphael]
Jack: action-25, I will send an email with a concrete example what we cannot do with smtp
10:21:31 [davy]
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/Syntax#Character_encoding_of_track_names_and_named_fragments_in_container_formats
10:21:42 [raphael]
s/smtp/smpte
10:23:02 [raphael]
ACTION-26: close, see http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/Syntax#Character_encoding_of_track_names_and_named_fragments_in_container_formats
10:23:02 [trackbot]
ACTION-26 Look at various container formats what kind of characters they allow to name their tracks/fragments notes added
10:23:40 [raphael]
Yves: action-27 ongoing
10:24:19 [raphael]
Jack: action-28 ... need to copy/paste from the SMIL rec into the wiki page
10:25:11 [raphael]
Raphael: I will set up the polls regarding the actions 29, 30, 31
10:25:58 [tmichel]
if your CVS account does not work Jack, let me know
10:27:00 [raphael]
Raphael: action-33, I will set up the template today
10:27:36 [raphael]
Implementations: action-34 for Jack and action-35 for Raphael ...
10:29:43 [raphael]
Raphael: a bit less priority, wait to have the whole document, and then get the server implementation and the client ones
10:30:01 [raphael]
Jack: how about filling the sections of the document
10:30:17 [raphael]
Raphael: I'm the blocker, I will release the template
10:30:30 [raphael]
... and then send on the list the assignment to everyone for each section
10:30:35 [raphael]
Topic: 3. AOB
10:30:52 [raphael]
none
10:31:30 [tmichel]
Bye and happy new year.
10:31:31 [raphael]
meeting, adjourned
10:31:37 [Zakim]
-jackjansen
10:31:38 [Zakim]
-raphael
10:31:40 [Zakim]
-Erik_Davy
10:31:41 [raphael]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
10:31:41 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/01/14-mediafrag-minutes.html raphael
10:32:08 [davy]
davy has left #mediafrag
10:34:16 [Zakim]
-Thierry
10:34:18 [Zakim]
IA_MFWG()5:00AM has ended
10:34:20 [Zakim]
Attendees were Thierry, jackjansen, Erik_Davy, raphael