IRC log of soap-jms on 2009-01-13

Timestamps are in UTC.

16:56:45 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
16:56:45 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2009/01/13-soap-jms-irc
16:56:47 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
16:56:47 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #soap-jms
16:56:49 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
16:56:49 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM scheduled to start in 4 minutes
16:56:50 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
16:56:50 [trackbot]
Date: 13 January 2009
16:57:04 [Roland]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2009Jan/0009.html
16:57:10 [Roland]
Chair: Roland
16:57:23 [Roland]
Regrets: Mark
16:58:19 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has now started
16:58:27 [Zakim]
+ +1.919.663.aaaa
16:58:39 [alewis]
alewis has joined #soap-jms
16:58:58 [Zakim]
+Roland_Merrick
16:59:21 [Roland]
Zakim, Roland_Merrick is Roland
16:59:21 [Zakim]
+Roland; got it
17:00:06 [Derek]
Derek has joined #soap-jms
17:00:08 [Zakim]
+ +1.512.286.aabb
17:00:25 [Phil]
Phil has joined #soap-jms
17:00:26 [peaston]
peaston has joined #soap-jms
17:00:58 [Zakim]
+Derek
17:01:38 [Zakim]
+Peter_Easton
17:05:07 [Zakim]
+eric
17:06:12 [peaston]
peaston has joined #soap-jms
17:06:47 [peaston]
Scribe:peaston
17:06:57 [peaston]
Topic:Outstanding actions
17:07:11 [Roland]
Scribe: Peaston
17:07:24 [peaston]
scribetopic: outstanding actions
17:07:44 [peaston]
topic: outstanding actions
17:07:46 [Roland]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/open
17:07:49 [peaston]
chair: roland
17:09:04 [eric]
eric has joined #soap-jms
17:10:43 [peaston]
Need to see Yves wrt act 55 because of last call status revisit next week
17:11:55 [Roland]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/wiki/2008-09_FAQ
17:13:35 [peaston]
topic: URI Spec
17:14:36 [peaston]
eric: Cisco employee awaiting email internally
17:15:31 [peaston]
topic: last call review comments from TSG
17:16:17 [peaston]
give this a week for responses to be made
17:17:02 [peaston]
awaiting from Oracle, SDA input on spec
17:17:44 [peaston]
topic: review testing and Dereks email re property test
17:17:50 [Roland]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2009Jan/0007.html
17:18:36 [peaston]
derek: have spec and a testing question
17:18:59 [peaston]
action: derek to raise spec question independently after call
17:19:00 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-57 - Raise spec question independently after call [on Derek Rokicki - due 2009-01-20].
17:20:59 [peaston]
derek: should we be testing the how or source of the message property wsdl uir etc
17:21:17 [peaston]
s/uir/uri/
17:21:47 [peaston]
derek: how do we test the precedence rules?
17:24:09 [peaston]
eric: we should not have individual tests try and accomplish multiple properties in one test
17:26:08 [peaston]
roland: I think we need specific tests
17:27:10 [peaston]
phil: true individual test cases but not necessarity individual tests
17:29:37 [peaston]
roland: criteria is to provide a test suite to validate assertions
17:30:04 [peaston]
phil: do we need a concrete suite
17:32:08 [peaston]
eric: first priority is to ensure testability of all assertions also smaller test collateral is better
17:32:32 [peaston]
eric: value also to test individual failed tests
17:33:48 [peaston]
eric: but don't get too specific e.g. JAXWS might not be the environment
17:34:49 [peaston]
eric: no value in massive number of tests
17:35:16 [peaston]
roland: no rules for this on W3C
17:36:15 [peaston]
roland: stick to goal can we test all the assertions
17:37:46 [peaston]
derek: ok consensus is that fewer physical tests is better
17:39:10 [peaston]
derek: do we have to spell whole WSDL or just shell
17:39:43 [peaston]
eric: keep all WSDL tests in one section
17:40:01 [peaston]
roland: yes because of conformance groupings
17:45:03 [peaston]
roland: perhaps an aspect approach e.g. WSDL conformance needs tests x,y,z
17:46:25 [peaston]
topic: delivery mode issue
17:47:32 [peaston]
property name for non persistent is incorrect or inconsistent propose NON_PERSISTENT i.e. underscore present
17:48:53 [peaston]
topic: AOB?
17:49:13 [peaston]
eric: time frame for approval ?
17:49:26 [eric]
s/eric/phil/
17:50:11 [peaston]
amy: rules of thumb are 3 months between cr,pr etc
17:50:24 [peaston]
roland: we need implementations
17:51:24 [peaston]
I have lost my phone !!!
17:51:53 [Roland]
thats all f9olks
17:51:57 [Zakim]
-eric
17:51:58 [peaston]
bye all
17:51:58 [Zakim]
-Phil
17:51:59 [Zakim]
-Derek
17:52:02 [Zakim]
-Roland
17:52:04 [Zakim]
-alewis
17:52:06 [eric]
eric has left #soap-jms
17:52:09 [Zakim]
-Peter_Easton
17:52:11 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has ended
17:52:12 [Zakim]
Attendees were +1.919.663.aaaa, Roland, alewis, +1.512.286.aabb, Derek, Peter_Easton, eric, Phil
17:52:27 [peaston]
rrsagent, generate minutes
17:52:27 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/01/13-soap-jms-minutes.html peaston
17:52:39 [peaston]
quit
17:56:21 [Roland]
Roland has left #soap-jms
19:18:08 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #soap-jms