IRC log of rdfa on 2009-01-08

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:55:18 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #rdfa
15:55:18 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2009/01/08-rdfa-irc
15:55:24 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #rdfa
15:55:31 [msporny]
zakim, this will be rdfa
15:55:31 [Zakim]
ok, msporny; I see SW_SWD(RDFa)11:00AM scheduled to start in 5 minutes
15:55:40 [msporny]
Scribe: Manu_Sporny
15:55:50 [msporny]
ScribeNick: msporny
15:56:02 [msporny]
Meeting: RDF in XHTML 1.0 Task Force
15:56:10 [msporny]
Chair: Ben_Adida
15:56:44 [msporny]
rrsagent, make log public
15:56:50 [msporny]
rrsagent, draft minutes
15:56:50 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/01/08-rdfa-minutes.html msporny
15:56:51 [mhausenblas]
hey people, Happy New Year everybody! will be with you in ca. 5min
15:57:07 [msporny]
Happy new Year Michael! :)
15:58:38 [ShaneM]
ShaneM has joined #rdfa
15:59:43 [Zakim]
SW_SWD(RDFa)11:00AM has now started
15:59:51 [Zakim]
+McCarron
15:59:56 [Zakim]
+Ralph
16:00:05 [ShaneM]
zakim, mccarron is ShaneM
16:00:08 [Zakim]
+ShaneM; got it
16:02:15 [markbirbeck]
previous call running late...
16:02:41 [Zakim]
+??P58
16:02:46 [msporny]
zakim, I am ??P58
16:02:46 [Zakim]
+msporny; got it
16:03:05 [Zakim]
+??P62
16:03:22 [Ralph]
zakim, ??p62 is Michael
16:03:22 [Zakim]
+Michael; got it
16:03:35 [Ralph]
zakim, Michael is DrMichael
16:03:35 [Zakim]
+DrMichael; got it
16:04:14 [msporny]
Present: Ralph_Swick, Dr_Michael_Hausenblas, Manu_Sporny, Shane_McCarron, Ben_Adida
16:04:21 [msporny]
rrsagent, draft minutes
16:04:21 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/01/08-rdfa-minutes.html msporny
16:05:21 [msporny]
Topic: Action Items
16:05:53 [benadida]
benadida has joined #rdfa
16:06:00 [Zakim]
+Ben_Adida
16:06:11 [Ralph]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2009Jan/0022.html
16:06:13 [Ralph]
Chair: Ben
16:06:14 [msporny]
Present+ Ben_Adida
16:06:35 [mhausenblas]
Previous: 2008-12-18 http://www.w3.org/2008/12/18-rdfa-irc
16:06:49 [benadida]
zakim, who is on the phone
16:06:49 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'who is on the phone', benadida
16:06:55 [benadida]
zakim, who is on the call?
16:06:55 [Zakim]
On the phone I see ShaneM, Ralph, msporny, DrMichael, Ben_Adida
16:06:55 [Ralph]
s/-irc/-minutes
16:07:32 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/01/08-rdfa-minutes.html Ralph
16:08:53 [markbirbeck]
zakim, code?
16:08:54 [Zakim]
the conference code is 7332 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), markbirbeck
16:09:52 [ShaneM]
we do not use that namespac
16:09:55 [Zakim]
+ +0208761aaaa
16:10:02 [markbirbeck]
zakim, i am aaaa
16:10:02 [Zakim]
+markbirbeck; got it
16:10:42 [msporny]
Topic: RDFa NS URL
16:10:48 [ShaneM]
it is pointed to from the xhtml namespace document
16:10:55 [msporny]
Ralph: It is up there, somewhere - the XHTML namespace document points to it.
16:11:07 [msporny]
Ralph: Where is http://www.w3.org/ns/rdfa/ used?
16:11:19 [msporny]
ShaneM: It shouldn't be circulating, nothing should point to it.
16:12:47 [ShaneM]
http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml/
16:13:25 [benadida]
http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml/Overview.xhtml
16:13:29 [benadida]
(2 days younger)
16:13:40 [benadida]
http://www.w3.org/2008/07/rdfa-xslt
16:13:58 [msporny]
ShaneM: Ralph/Steven or I will fix this.
16:14:27 [msporny]
ShaneM: The contents of both those documents should be exactly the same.
16:14:29 [ShaneM]
ACTION: fix the .htaccess for the XHTML namespace
16:14:29 [trackbot]
Sorry... I don't know anything about this channel
16:14:42 [msporny]
Topic: Action Items
16:15:03 [Ralph]
trackbot, bye
16:15:03 [trackbot]
trackbot has left #rdfa
16:17:02 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/01/08-rdfa-minutes.html Ralph
16:18:47 [benadida]
action items --> http://www.w3.org/2008/12/18-rdfa-minutes.html#ActionSummary
16:19:25 [msporny]
ACTION: Mark to review reasoning on setting explicit about="" on HEAD and BODY [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/12/18-rdfa-irc]
16:19:37 [msporny]
-- continues
16:20:04 [msporny]
ACTION: Ben to add public-rdfa examples to wiki and think of slightly improved top-level organization [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/06-rdfa-minutes.html#action11]
16:20:07 [msporny]
-- continues
16:20:15 [msporny]
ACTION: Ben to put up information on "how to write RDFa" with screencast possibly and instructions on bookmarklet. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/06-rdfa-minutes.html#action12]
16:20:25 [msporny]
-- continues
16:20:38 [msporny]
ACTION: Jeremy to demonstrate GRDDL with XHTML/RDFa once the NS URI is set up. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/11-rdfa-minutes.html#action03]
16:20:40 [msporny]
-- continues
16:20:48 [msporny]
ACTION: Manu talk with Jamie McCarthy about an AskSlashdot piece [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/11-rdfa-minutes.html#action04]
16:20:58 [msporny]
-- continues
16:21:04 [msporny]
ACTION: Manu to write summary for Semantic Web Use Cases for Ivan. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/11-rdfa-minutes.html#action09]
16:21:06 [msporny]
-- continues
16:21:13 [msporny]
ACTION: Manu write the perl code for Slashdot. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/11-rdfa-minutes.html#action11]
16:21:16 [msporny]
-- continues
16:21:22 [msporny]
ACTION: Mark create base wizard suitable for cloning [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/11-rdfa-minutes.html#action12]
16:21:25 [msporny]
-- continues
16:21:31 [msporny]
ACTION: Mark to send Ben ubiquity related wizard stuff [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/20-rdfa-minutes.html#action11]
16:21:33 [msporny]
-- continues
16:21:42 [msporny]
ACTION: Mark write foaf examples for wiki [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/11-rdfa-minutes.html#action13]
16:21:45 [msporny]
-- continues
16:21:51 [msporny]
ACTION: Michael to create 'RDFa for uF users' on RDFa Wiki [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/11-rdfa-minutes.html#action14]
16:22:02 [mhausenblas]
http://semanticweb.org/wiki/Microformats_in_RDF
16:25:58 [Ralph]
Manu: 2 parts
16:26:20 [Ralph]
... part 2 is "If I've already setup my page to use hCard, how do I switch to RDFa?"
16:26:24 [mhausenblas]
Michael: split it into two parts (how and differences)
16:27:54 [msporny]
-- continues
16:28:14 [msporny]
Manu: Perhaps we need something that shows general differences between uF and RDFa, and then gives specific examples.
16:28:29 [msporny]
ACTION: Ralph think about RSS+RDFa [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/11-rdfa-minutes.html#action15]
16:28:31 [msporny]
-- continues
16:28:34 [msporny]
Topic: Test Cases
16:28:39 [benadida]
scribenick: benadida
16:28:54 [msporny]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2009Jan/0016.html
16:29:38 [benadida]
Manu: the issue tested here is with suffix-less CURIEs, e.g. "example:"
16:29:55 [Ralph]
s/.html/.html Test Case #121: "[prefix:]" CURIE format is valid
16:30:02 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/01/08-rdfa-minutes.html Ralph
16:30:20 [benadida]
... CURIE still expands, empty-string as suffix.
16:30:37 [Ralph]
+1
16:30:38 [mhausenblas]
+1
16:30:44 [ShaneM]
+1
16:31:06 [benadida]
RESOLVED: test case 121 suffix-less CURIE approved
16:31:15 [msporny]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2009Jan/0017.html
16:31:25 [Ralph]
s/.html/.html Test Case #122: "[:]" CURIE format is valid
16:33:12 [mhausenblas]
+1
16:33:13 [Ralph]
+1
16:33:16 [benadida]
+1
16:33:16 [ShaneM]
+1
16:33:23 [markbirbeck]
+1
16:33:27 [msporny]
+1
16:33:30 [benadida]
RESOLVED: test case 122 prefix and suffix-less CURIE [:]
16:33:40 [benadida]
RESOLVED: test case 122 prefix and suffix-less CURIE [:] approved
16:33:43 [msporny]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2009Jan/0018.html
16:33:53 [Ralph]
s/.html/.html Test Case #123: "[]" is a valid safe CURIE
16:34:13 [mhausenblas]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2009Jan/0026.html
16:34:42 [msporny]
about="[foo]"
16:34:48 [Ralph]
Manu: the current consensus is that the subject is http://example.org/
16:34:49 [msporny]
about="[]"
16:35:09 [Ralph]
Manu: "[foo]" is an invalid CURIE, therefore so should be the empty string
16:35:28 [Ralph]
... as neither is in the reserved (XHTML) list
16:35:36 [msporny]
# the mapping to use when there is no prefix is not defined, which effectively prohibits the use of CURIEs that do not contain a colon;
16:35:48 [Ralph]
scribenick: Ralph
16:36:16 [Ralph]
Ben: did we define CURIES to require a prefix in RDFa?
16:36:17 [Ralph]
Mark: yes
16:36:32 [Ralph]
... wasn't my preference, but it was a long discussion
16:36:49 [Ralph]
Ben: considering consistency w.r.t. reserved words
16:37:05 [Ralph]
... this is the first instance where an invalid value actually changes the structure
16:37:19 [Ralph]
Mark: and Ivan pointed out the same thing occurs with @about="[foo]"
16:37:33 [Ralph]
Shane: right; @about="[foo]" should not change the subject
16:37:46 [Ralph]
Ben: but the presence of @rel alters the graph structure even if the CURIE is not valid
16:37:58 [Ralph]
... however in this case it's acting as if @about was not present
16:38:33 [Ralph]
... however, since @about just changes the subject and doesn't by itself generates triples, maybe this is OK
16:38:59 [Ralph]
Mark: it's clear that this is the current spec. We could discuss whether this is the most desireable choice.
16:39:27 [Ralph]
Ben: so if it's not a valid CURIE value, the behavior is as if @about were not there
16:39:50 [Ralph]
Mark: the alternative discussed was to assume the invalid CURIE was in the local document namespace
16:39:56 [Ralph]
... and we liked that less
16:40:13 [Ralph]
Ben: the discussion is about the subject; some triple has to be generated, and the spec is clear
16:40:29 [Ralph]
Mark: however, as you note @rel="[foo]" does do some work
16:40:58 [Ralph]
Ben: rephrasing, what is the alternative when an invalid CURIE is found?
16:41:05 [Ralph]
... it would seem wrong to drop the triple entirely
16:41:26 [Ralph]
... whereas it's more reasonable to drop the triple in @rel="[foo]"
16:41:42 [Ralph]
... so I don't see a better alternative for @about="[foo]" without major changes to CURIE
16:42:14 [Ralph]
... I'm satisfied with this conclusion
16:42:28 [Ralph]
Mark: the test case seems to be unnecessarily nested
16:42:38 [Ralph]
Manu: yeah, probably; it went through several iterations
16:42:47 [Ralph]
Mark: the middle DIV could probably be dropped
16:43:04 [Ralph]
... you only need the first one
16:43:35 [Ralph]
Manu: yeah, it appears the <div about="http://example.org/"> could be dropped
16:43:48 [Ralph]
... the correct SPARQL should be ...
16:44:26 [Ralph]
Shane: do you agree, Mark, that the same rules apply to @resource, @href, @src?
16:44:33 [Ralph]
Ben: only @resource uses SafeCURIE
16:44:48 [msporny]
Here's the updated case:
16:44:52 [msporny]
---------------------Test Case 123 XHTML--------------------------
16:44:52 [msporny]
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
16:44:52 [msporny]
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML+RDFa 1.0//EN"
16:44:52 [msporny]
"http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/DTD/xhtml-rdfa-1.dtd">
16:44:52 [msporny]
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"
16:44:53 [msporny]
xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
16:44:55 [msporny]
<head>
16:44:56 [msporny]
<title>Test Case 0123</title>
16:44:59 [msporny]
</head>
16:45:01 [msporny]
<body>
16:45:02 [msporny]
<p about="http://example.org/">
16:45:05 [msporny]
<span about="[]" property="dc:title">Test Case 0123</span>
16:45:06 [msporny]
checks to make sure RDFa processors resolve the empty
16:45:09 [msporny]
CURIE correctly.
16:45:11 [msporny]
<div>
16:45:13 [msporny]
<div resource="[]">
16:45:15 [msporny]
<span property="dc:contributor">Shane McCarron</span>
16:45:16 [msporny]
contributed to this test.
16:45:19 [msporny]
</div>
16:45:20 [msporny]
</div>
16:45:22 [msporny]
</p>
16:45:24 [msporny]
</body>
16:45:27 [msporny]
</html>
16:45:29 [msporny]
-----------------------------------------------------------------
16:45:31 [msporny]
---------------------Test Case 123 SPARQL -----------------------
16:45:33 [msporny]
ASK WHERE {
16:45:34 [msporny]
<http://example.org/>
16:45:37 [msporny]
<http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/title>
16:45:38 [msporny]
"Test Case 0123" .
16:45:40 [Ralph]
Shane: assuming that it is possible to create an illegal URI then the general rule would hold that an illegal URI is ignored
16:45:41 [msporny]
<http://example.org/>
16:45:42 [msporny]
<http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/contributor>
16:45:45 [msporny]
"Shane McCarron" .
16:45:47 [msporny]
}
16:45:49 [msporny]
----------------------------------------------------------------
16:45:51 [Ralph]
Mark: yeah
16:45:52 [msporny]
more corrections:
16:45:57 [benadida]
Shane: @href and @src?
16:46:07 [Ralph]
scribenick: benadida
16:46:07 [msporny]
sorry ralph
16:46:09 [msporny]
---------------------Test Case 123 XHTML--------------------------
16:46:09 [msporny]
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
16:46:09 [msporny]
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML+RDFa 1.0//EN"
16:46:09 [msporny]
"http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/DTD/xhtml-rdfa-1.dtd">
16:46:09 [msporny]
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"
16:46:09 [msporny]
xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
16:46:12 [msporny]
<head>
16:46:14 [msporny]
<title>Test Case 0123</title>
16:46:15 [msporny]
</head>
16:46:17 [msporny]
<body>
16:46:19 [msporny]
<p about="http://example.org/">
16:46:22 [msporny]
<span about="[]" property="dc:title">Test Case 0123</span>
16:46:24 [msporny]
checks to make sure RDFa processors resolve the empty
16:46:25 [msporny]
CURIE correctly.
16:46:28 [msporny]
<div resource="[]">
16:46:30 [msporny]
<span property="dc:contributor">Shane McCarron</span>
16:46:31 [msporny]
contributed to this test.
16:46:33 [msporny]
</div>
16:46:36 [msporny]
</p>
16:46:38 [msporny]
</body>
16:46:40 [msporny]
</html>
16:46:42 [msporny]
-----------------------------------------------------------------
16:46:44 [msporny]
---------------------Test Case 123 SPARQL -----------------------
16:46:46 [msporny]
ASK WHERE {
16:46:47 [msporny]
<http://example.org/>
16:46:50 [msporny]
<http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/title>
16:46:52 [msporny]
"Test Case 0123" .
16:46:54 [msporny]
<http://example.org/>
16:46:56 [msporny]
<http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/contributor>
16:46:57 [msporny]
"Shane McCarron" .
16:46:59 [msporny]
}
16:47:03 [msporny]
----------------------------------------------------------------
16:47:14 [benadida]
Shane: @href and @src are evaluated the same way
16:47:20 [msporny]
+1
16:47:23 [markbirbeck]
+1
16:47:23 [benadida]
Ben: +1
16:47:24 [mhausenblas]
+1
16:47:40 [benadida]
RESOLVED: test case 123 with [] invalid CURIE approved
16:48:47 [ShaneM]
+1
16:49:05 [Zakim]
-DrMichael
16:49:22 [Ralph]
+1, though recommend changing the SPAN content to give a semantically less confusing title
16:50:27 [msporny]
Action: Manu to create TC to test @resource="[]" does not set object based on TC 123.
16:51:14 [msporny]
Topic: comment from december about test suite:
16:52:42 [msporny]
scribenick: msporny
16:53:07 [benadida]
ACTION: Manu to look at http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2008Dec/0037.html
16:53:07 [msporny]
Manu: Didn't have time to look at it in depth.
16:54:05 [benadida]
consensus from dec 4th:
16:54:06 [benadida]
so I think we have consensus about @prefix='p1=u1 p2=u2 ...'
16:54:07 [benadida]
... and that @prefix='=u1' seems not to have value
16:54:07 [benadida]
... and @prefix='u1' may have value and should be further investigated
16:54:11 [benadida]
--> http://www.w3.org/2008/12/04-rdfa-minutes.html#ActionSummary
16:54:12 [msporny]
Topic: keyword bundles and HTML4-compatible RDFa
16:55:05 [msporny]
benadida: We agree that there needs to be some non-xml based approach to declare namespaces. Should it be called @prefix?
16:55:14 [Ralph]
s/ActionSummary/item02
16:55:19 [msporny]
benadida: We need to make that decision.
16:55:31 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/01/08-rdfa-minutes.html Ralph
16:56:08 [msporny]
benadida: We should confirm the idea that a "with" statement is not useful. We drop the idea of @prefix="=u1".
16:56:42 [msporny]
benadida: If we want to provide bundles, are they bundles of reserved words, or more involved transformations.
16:57:19 [msporny]
markbirbeck: I don't think we finalized whether the syntax within the attribute is "a=b" or "a:b" or something else.
16:58:21 [msporny]
markbirbeck: If it is some sort of transformation, it would be a set of transformations defined using RDF.
16:58:31 [msporny]
markbirbeck: Fresnel is one example of this approach.
16:58:57 [msporny]
markbirbeck: Transformations are out of scope in a way, we don't need to overload the RDFa parsing algorithm.
16:59:39 [msporny]
benadida: Do you have a draft of your deeper thoughts about this issue?
17:00:03 [msporny]
markbirbeck: I'm a bit weary of discussing this off-list, prefer to have the discussion in the public.
17:00:22 [msporny]
markbirbeck: We're keen to address the issue
17:00:33 [msporny]
benadida: I agree.
17:01:09 [msporny]
markbirbeck: I like "keyword bundle"
17:02:05 [msporny]
benadida: It would be good to see how all this stuff plays together.
17:02:40 [msporny]
ShaneM: These should be two separate topics. @prefix is one, keyword bundles is the other.
17:03:11 [msporny]
benadida: Any other decisions that we need to make that are missing?
17:03:30 [msporny]
markbirbeck: there isn't any particular reason that we couldn't end up with two more attributes.
17:03:50 [msporny]
markbirbeck: We could agree on @prefix and get that done.
17:04:12 [msporny]
markbirbeck: @token and keyword bundles could use another attribute.
17:04:19 [msporny]
markbirbeck: and it could come later.
17:04:46 [ShaneM]
oooh - we could introduce curie-xxx attributes just to irritate people in the tag
17:04:55 [msporny]
@token would be used to specify these values at run-time.
17:05:10 [msporny]
server-curie-xx
17:05:34 [ShaneM]
s/people in the tag/people in the tag (that was sarcasm!)/
17:05:50 [msporny]
benadida: We do have a proposal on the table for @prefix, prefix="p1=u1 p2=u2"
17:06:40 [msporny]
markbirbeck: There are some benefits to have @prefix in the HEAD - it could be argued that it should apply in the BODY.
17:07:35 [msporny]
ShaneM: Didn't we talk about using LINK to specify that?
17:07:50 [msporny]
markbirbeck: Yes, or we could extend it in some other way - a new element or attribute.
17:08:24 [ShaneM]
I agree that having prefix / keyword bundles in the head that apply to the entire document makes sense.
17:08:42 [Ralph]
Ben: regrets for 22 Jan
17:08:54 [Ralph]
next meeting: 22 Jan
17:09:03 [Zakim]
-ShaneM
17:09:04 [Zakim]
-markbirbeck
17:09:04 [Zakim]
-Ben_Adida
17:09:13 [Zakim]
-Ralph
17:09:14 [Zakim]
SW_SWD(RDFa)11:00AM has ended
17:09:15 [Zakim]
Attendees were Ralph, ShaneM, msporny, DrMichael, Ben_Adida, +0208761aaaa, markbirbeck
17:09:22 [Ralph]
zakim, bye
17:09:22 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #rdfa
17:09:27 [Ralph]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
17:09:27 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2009/01/08-rdfa-minutes.html Ralph
17:16:33 [ShaneM]
ShaneM has left #rdfa
17:21:22 [ShaneM]
ShaneM has joined #rdfa
17:42:04 [ShaneM]
ShaneM has left #rdfa
18:08:01 [Ralph]
rrsagent, bye
18:08:01 [RRSAgent]
I see 15 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2009/01/08-rdfa-actions.rdf :
18:08:01 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: fix the .htaccess for the XHTML namespace [1]
18:08:01 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/01/08-rdfa-irc#T16-14-29
18:08:01 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Mark to review reasoning on setting explicit about="" on HEAD and BODY [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/12/18-rdfa-irc] [2]
18:08:01 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/01/08-rdfa-irc#T16-19-25
18:08:01 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Ben to add public-rdfa examples to wiki and think of slightly improved top-level organization [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/06-rdfa-minutes.html#action11] [3]
18:08:01 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/01/08-rdfa-irc#T16-20-04
18:08:01 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Ben to put up information on "how to write RDFa" with screencast possibly and instructions on bookmarklet. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/06-rdfa-minutes.html#action12] [4]
18:08:01 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/01/08-rdfa-irc#T16-20-15
18:08:01 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Jeremy to demonstrate GRDDL with XHTML/RDFa once the NS URI is set up. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/11-rdfa-minutes.html#action03] [5]
18:08:01 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/01/08-rdfa-irc#T16-20-38
18:08:01 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Manu talk with Jamie McCarthy about an AskSlashdot piece [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/11-rdfa-minutes.html#action04] [6]
18:08:01 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/01/08-rdfa-irc#T16-20-48
18:08:01 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Manu to write summary for Semantic Web Use Cases for Ivan. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/11-rdfa-minutes.html#action09] [7]
18:08:01 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/01/08-rdfa-irc#T16-21-04
18:08:01 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Manu write the perl code for Slashdot. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/11-rdfa-minutes.html#action11] [8]
18:08:01 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/01/08-rdfa-irc#T16-21-13
18:08:01 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Mark create base wizard suitable for cloning [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/11-rdfa-minutes.html#action12] [9]
18:08:01 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/01/08-rdfa-irc#T16-21-22
18:08:01 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Mark to send Ben ubiquity related wizard stuff [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/20-rdfa-minutes.html#action11] [10]
18:08:01 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/01/08-rdfa-irc#T16-21-31
18:08:01 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Mark write foaf examples for wiki [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/11-rdfa-minutes.html#action13] [11]
18:08:01 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/01/08-rdfa-irc#T16-21-42
18:08:01 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Michael to create 'RDFa for uF users' on RDFa Wiki [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/11-rdfa-minutes.html#action14] [12]
18:08:01 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/01/08-rdfa-irc#T16-21-51
18:08:01 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Ralph think about RSS+RDFa [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/11-rdfa-minutes.html#action15] [13]
18:08:01 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/01/08-rdfa-irc#T16-28-29
18:08:01 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Manu to create TC to test @resource="[]" does not set object based on TC 123. [14]
18:08:01 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/01/08-rdfa-irc#T16-50-27
18:08:01 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Manu to look at http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2008Dec/0037.html [15]
18:08:01 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/01/08-rdfa-irc#T16-53-07