Errata for XML Encryption 1.1
- This document:
- Last revised:
- $Date: 2016/05/03 14:56:08 $
- This document records known errata in:
- The latest version of the XML Encryption Recommendation:
About this document
This document lists known errata to the Recommendation.
Each entry has the following information:
- A unique identifier
- The date it was added to the errata page
- A classification of the error (e.g., editorial, clarification,
bug, known problem with the document itself)
- A short description of the problem and what part of the
Recommendation is affected.
- Any proposed corrections and whether those corrections would
affect conformance of documents or software
- Any normative corrections; see the section on Errata
Management in the W3C Process Document
for more information about normative corrections
All Errata in this document are proposed in the sense of the process document. Proposed
errata become normative when they are incorporated into an edited (or otherwise updated) version
of the underlying specification.
E01: Correct SHA1 value in Example 41
Replace the value of
"0x534C9B8C4ABDCB50038B42015A181711068B08C1" in Example 41 with
the correct value "0x59D9BA5E06072C1194091952B01B8360534AB11E"
- 2016-05-02 fjh
- XML Security
for Consensus 2018-04-18
5 May 2016
- Affects conformance:
Note - the value is without the quotation marks.
$Id: xmlenc-core-11-errata.html,v 1.4 2016/05/03 14:56:08 fhirsch3 Exp $