WebApps ⇨ DOM3Events
See our bi-weekly meetings for detailed status and progress toward getting this spec finished and ready for CR.
- IRC: Please login to #webapps (irc://irc.w3.org/) as you participate on the call, so that we can create an easy-to-read and accurate log for those folks not on the call.
- Phone Bridge: W3C's Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200; PIN = 3663# ("DOM3"); SIP information <http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP>
- Time and Day of Week:
- San Francisco: 17:00 Tuesday
- Boston: 20:00 Tuesday
- UTC: 00:00 Wednesday
- Paris: 02:00 Wednesday
- Helsinki: 03:00 Wednesday
- Tokyo: 09:00 Wednesday (DST Summertime)
- Duration = 60 minutes maximum
Next call scheduled for Tuesday April 22nd, 2014
Proposed Agenda Topics:
- Please submit agenda topics to www-dom mailing list.
For discussion of matters related to DOM3 Events, the WebApps WG uses the email@example.com mailing list (archive).
The goal of the DOM3 Events sub-group, part of the Web Applications Working Group, is to complete the DOM3 Events specification according to market needs, to drive its adoption and implementation, to provide a comprehensive test suite (for implementability at least, and hopefully for interoperability, too), and to move it along the Recommendation Track to W3C Recommendation status.
Last Call Comments
Comments from Last Call Ending Sept. 27, 2012
|ID||Date||Status||Who||Comment||Type||WG Response||Commentor's Response|
|1||08/31/2012||Resolved||Masayuki Nakano||"Scroll" should be "ScrollLock"||Normative||Accepted|
|2||09/11/2012||Closed||Olli Pettay||Should mousemove event be cancellable?||Normative||Rejected - No spec change||Agreed|
|3||09/12/2012||New||Masayuki Nakano||Necessary compositionupdate event isn't written in the examples in 6.2.4||Editorial||TODO|
|4||09/12/2012||New||Masayuki Nakano||Necessary compositionupdate event isn't written in the examples in 6.2.3||Editorial||TODO|
|5||09/12/2012||New||Masayuki Nakano||Indentation is wrong (nit)||Editorial||TODO|
|6||09/12/2012||New||Masayuki Nakano||Re-consider updating the definition of 'key'/'char' under CTRL modifier||Normative||TODO|
|7||09/06/2012||New||Gary Kacmarcik||Proposal for inclusion of usb keycodes to the spec||Normative||TODO|
|8||09/20/2012||New||Masayuki Nakano||Define when compositionupdate event is fired||Normative||TODO|
|9||09/13/2012||New||Masayuki Nakano||Add examples of key/char values for non-ASCII keyboard layouts when CTRL key modifier is in use||Editorial||TODO|
|10||09/13/2012||New||Masayuki Nakano||Can't tell when a key event will cause text input||Normative||TODO|
- Bug Database
- Need for detailed review by implementors
- Need for comprehensive test suite