Actions

Apply the following changes to selected action items:

There are 254 actions.

ID State Title Person Due Date Associated with
ACTION-252 (edit) open Change in section 6.1.2 the last valid spatial fragment with the text suggested by Silvia/Philip Raphaël Troncy 2011-12-28
ACTION-1 (edit) closed Contact Google AC Rep re member of MediaFrag WG till next week Yves Lafon 2009-01-28
ACTION-2 (edit) closed Set up a questionary for seond MediaFrag F2F in Gent (8. and 9. Dec) Yves Lafon 2008-12-16
ACTION-3 (edit) closed And Erik to document container formats Davy Van Deursen 2008-10-15
ACTION-4 (edit) closed Flesh out how far can we go with a hash URI regarding the interaction between the UA and the server Silvia Pfeiffer 2008-10-15
ACTION-5 (edit) closed Check the status of ';' in a URI Yves Lafon 2008-10-15
ACTION-6 (edit) closed Flesh out how far can we go with a hash URI Silvia Pfeiffer 2008-10-22
ACTION-7 (edit) closed Request a new time slot on the Zakim bridge Yves Lafon 2008-10-28
ACTION-8 (edit) closed Look at more deeply if it is possible to use the current HTTP header linking for a fragment to point to its parent resource Yves Lafon 2008-10-28
ACTION-9 (edit) closed Make a poll for suggestions for telecon hour: 10:00UTC or 9:30UTC Yves Lafon 2008-11-12
ACTION-10 (edit) closed Review the RTSP implementation document Jack Jansen 2008-11-12
ACTION-11 (edit) closed Reserve the phone conf at 10:00 UTC (see results questionaire) Yves Lafon 2008-11-19
ACTION-12 (edit) closed Chase for answers on the questionaire of the 2nd F2F meeting in Ghent Erik Mannens 2008-11-19
ACTION-13 (edit) closed Examples of combining Media Fragment URI with SMIL clipBegin and clipEnd Jack Jansen 2008-11-26
ACTION-14 (edit) closed Review the use cases and requirements document Erik Mannens 2008-12-03
ACTION-15 (edit) closed Add additional use cases in the wiki page Jack Jansen 2008-12-03
ACTION-16 (edit) closed Go through the email lists to list different solutions used to identify fragments, and populate the wiki Erik Mannens 2008-12-10
ACTION-17 (edit) closed Find out with Philippe who from Google would be interested to join Yves Lafon 2009-01-28
ACTION-18 (edit) closed See with Marie Claire who from Daily Motion can join Raphaël Troncy 2009-01-28
ACTION-19 (edit) closed Check with Karen about Blinx joining or not W3C and Colm the WG (+Fox Interactive) Raphaël Troncy 2009-01-28
ACTION-20 (edit) closed Check with Wolfgang whether he is still interested in this WG Michael Hausenblas 2009-02-04
ACTION-21 (edit) closed Check with Philippe the status of Cisco (Paul Bosso), Apple (Dave Singer or Eric Carlson) Erik Mannens 2009-01-28
ACTION-22 (edit) closed Complete the table, trying to get the answer for the current question marks, except when this is a close format Davy Van Deursen 2008-12-16
ACTION-23 (edit) closed (together with Jean-Pierre) to add TV-Anytime also to Existing Technologies Survey Erik Mannens 2008-12-16
ACTION-24 (edit) closed (through extra info from Felix) to ask Adobe (Larry) more info about xmpMM:Ingredients Erik Mannens 2008-12-16
ACTION-25 (edit) closed Describe why smpte is the only frame accurate one Jack Jansen 2008-12-17
ACTION-26 (edit) closed Look at various container formats what kind of characters they allow to name their tracks/fragments Davy Van Deursen 2008-12-17
ACTION-27 (edit) closed Propose by email a good list of units that can be used Yves Lafon 2008-12-17
ACTION-28 (edit) closed Suggest an exhaustive list of possible values for (temporal) format in the proposed syntax Jack Jansen 2008-12-17
ACTION-29 (edit) closed Raphael to organize an informal poll what is the best separator Raphaël Troncy 2009-01-21
ACTION-30 (edit) closed Raphael organize an informal poll what is the best way of specifying rectangle Raphaël Troncy 2009-01-21
ACTION-31 (edit) closed Raphael to organize a poll to see whether the quotes around track and id are optional Raphaël Troncy 2009-01-21
ACTION-32 (edit) closed Check and grant cvs access to the key members of the group (erik, raphael, jack, silvia) Yves Lafon 2008-12-17
ACTION-33 (edit) closed Start the template of the document Raphaël Troncy 2008-12-17
ACTION-34 (edit) closed Look at python-url library to see whether he could implement the logic on client side Jack Jansen 2010-01-13
ACTION-35 (edit) closed Look at curl and/or wget to see whether the logic could be implemented on client side Raphaël Troncy 2010-03-31
ACTION-36 (edit) closed Review Use Cases and Requirements for Ontology and API for Media Object 1.0 Michael Hausenblas 2009-02-04
ACTION-37 (edit) closed Summarize clip-combining discussion Raphaël Troncy 2009-02-04
ACTION-38 (edit) closed Draft a paragraph that will solve ISSUE-3 Michael Hausenblas 2009-02-04
ACTION-39 (edit) closed Review Use Cases and Requirements for Ontology and API for Media Object 1.0 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/01/28-mediafrag-minutes.html#action01] Michael Hausenblas 2009-02-11
ACTION-40 (edit) closed Rephrase http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/Syntax#Dimensions to address the aspect ratio Yves Lafon 2009-02-11
ACTION-41 (edit) closed Rewrite Syntax in ABNF based on RFC4234 Yves Lafon 2009-02-11
ACTION-42 (edit) closed Dig deeper into the video/* issue proposed by TimBL Michael Hausenblas 2009-02-11 media type handling
ACTION-43 (edit) closed Incorporate changes proposed by reviewers of the Use Case and Requirements Wiki page Guillaume (Jean-Louis) Olivrin 2009-02-11
ACTION-44 (edit) closed Take care of zakim bridge for F2F Yves Lafon 2009-03-04
ACTION-45 (edit) closed Erik And Raphael to set up a questionnaire to find a name for the top level Media Fragment production rule Raphaël Troncy 2009-03-11
ACTION-46 (edit) closed Check the formal validity of the grammar Yves Lafon 2009-03-25
ACTION-47 (edit) closed Write the options related to the semantis of media fragments and the procedure on the wiki Michael Hausenblas 2009-03-11 media type handling
ACTION-48 (edit) closed Modify the ABNF syntax of Media Fragment URI spec so the top level production rule is now 'segment' Yves Lafon 2009-03-18
ACTION-49 (edit) closed Draft the HTTP-Range syntax for different units (completing all the syntax for the two way handshake) Yves Lafon 2009-09-02
ACTION-50 (edit) closed Inquire about attendance for the upcoming f2f Erik Mannens 2009-03-25
ACTION-51 (edit) closed Summarize the content of the wiki page to put in the main document, with few examples and a short story Erik Mannens 2009-04-01
ACTION-52 (edit) closed Replace all examples in the HTTP implementation wiki page with the video Jack took Raphaël Troncy 2009-04-01
ACTION-53 (edit) closed Check whether ffmpeg can slide movies easily, need for implementation on client and server side Jack Jansen 2009-04-01
ACTION-54 (edit) closed Asks Silvia if she would like to have the telecon 2 hours later Raphaël Troncy 2009-04-08
ACTION-55 (edit) closed Change the formal grammar to have 'percent' spelled Yves Lafon 2009-04-08
ACTION-56 (edit) closed Change the formal grammar to have unreserved characters + %-escaped ones in utf8string and _not_ a set of pchars Yves Lafon 2009-04-08
ACTION-57 (edit) closed Enter formally in the tracker the ISSUE he has found, regarding a) transcoding and b) spatial cropping Jack Jansen 2009-04-08
ACTION-58 (edit) closed Write introduction Silvia Pfeiffer 2009-04-15
ACTION-59 (edit) closed Make these changes and other changes to sections 1-5 Silvia Pfeiffer 2009-04-15
ACTION-60 (edit) closed Apply changes to section 6 Erik Mannens 2009-04-15
ACTION-61 (edit) closed Silvia and Conrad to review 4-way handshake specification in the wiki Silvia Pfeiffer 2009-04-15
ACTION-62 (edit) closed Ask the TAG whether transcoding should be forbidden or not when we send a fragment of a resource Yves Lafon 2009-09-09 temporal clipping and transcoding
ACTION-63 (edit) closed Update the Wiki with his more general approach with precisely the same examples Conrad Parker 2009-04-23
ACTION-64 (edit) closed Write into the WD section 6.4, what the client should do with #everything after the hash : "Client Side Media Fragment Resolution" Michael Hausenblas 2009-05-22 UA MF resolution and processing
ACTION-65 (edit) closed Split current document into i) UC and Req and ii) Syntax and Processing and setup the diff in xmlspec Raphaël Troncy 2009-04-23
ACTION-66 (edit) closed Look at the organisation of the 4th F2F meeting in Amsterdam on September 17-18 (just after IBC) Jack Jansen 2009-04-23
ACTION-67 (edit) closed Sync with Jean Pierre to get the edit units spec reference Erik Mannens 2009-04-23
ACTION-68 (edit) closed Ask the Media Annotations WG to review our document Raphaël Troncy 2009-04-23
ACTION-69 (edit) closed Draw a representation of the general structure of a media resource, for streamable formats (H/H' + K + D1 + D2 + D3) Conrad Parker 2009-04-24
ACTION-70 (edit) closed Commit in CVS (code directory) his python code doing the parsing on client side of the media fragment Jack Jansen 2009-10-14
ACTION-71 (edit) closed Investigate whether he could have an implementation in Javascript that does the client-side media fragments parsing Michael Hausenblas 2009-10-14
ACTION-72 (edit) closed Setup template for test cases on wiki Michael Hausenblas 2009-04-24
ACTION-73 (edit) closed Change the phrasing of the issue 4 (just audio/video)? Conrad Parker 2009-04-24 predefined track names
ACTION-74 (edit) closed Erik and Raphael to request feedback of other groups such as SYMM, SVG, HTML + WHATWG, WAI, MAWG, TAG, MobileWeb, TimedText Erik Mannens 2009-04-24
ACTION-75 (edit) closed Split the document and setup the diff feature of xmlspec Raphaël Troncy 2009-04-24
ACTION-76 (edit) closed Contact the editors of MPEG-21 Part 17 regarding the registry of their scheme Erik Mannens 2009-05-06 media type handling
ACTION-77 (edit) closed Investigate what's happened when facing an invalid Media Fragment URI, re step 2 of http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/UserAgentMediaFragmentResolution Yves Lafon 2009-05-06 UA MF resolution and processing
ACTION-78 (edit) closed Draft a wiki page for centralizing all decisions Raphaël Troncy 2009-05-06 MF WG decisions
ACTION-79 (edit) closed Summarise the options for 4xx status code for empty TC0002-0007 in a Wiki page Michael Hausenblas 2009-05-20
ACTION-80 (edit) closed Provide some rational and use cases for his proposal Conrad Parker 2009-05-27
ACTION-81 (edit) closed Update the TC discussion page with 204 proposal and ask Yves's opinion on the list Michael Hausenblas 2009-05-27
ACTION-82 (edit) closed Flesh out TC vocabulary re ISSUE-9 Michael Hausenblas 2009-07-31
ACTION-83 (edit) closed Check whether UC & REQUIREMENTS going to be a W3C WG Note or will it go to Last Call ? Erik Mannens 2009-06-17
ACTION-84 (edit) closed Summarize the info from Jean Pierre, and mail it to the group Erik Mannens 2009-07-01
ACTION-85 (edit) closed Update resolution page, TC pages with that resolution Michael Hausenblas 2009-07-01
ACTION-86 (edit) closed to bring the 'comma optional' discussion during next week telecon, in order to measure the price when releasing the syntax Raphaël Troncy 2009-07-01
ACTION-87 (edit) closed Add the HTTP status code for all TC Michael Hausenblas 2009-07-01
ACTION-88 (edit) closed Verify that making the comma optional brings no ambiguities in our syntax Yves Lafon 2009-07-22
ACTION-89 (edit) closed Find out more about fragment identifier registration Yves Lafon 2009-07-22 media type handling
ACTION-90 (edit) closed Provide a pointer to Yves to a lib he can use to slice media files Davy Van Deursen 2009-09-16
ACTION-91 (edit) closed Look at the python gst lib Guillaume (Jean-Louis) Olivrin 2009-10-14
ACTION-92 (edit) closed Erik and Raphael to coordinate the writing of papers Erik Mannens 2010-04-28
ACTION-93 (edit) closed Revisit the TC and see which are effected by the temporal-optional-comma-decision Michael Hausenblas 2009-07-29
ACTION-94 (edit) closed Write specification for streaming use case Silvia Pfeiffer 2009-08-19
ACTION-95 (edit) closed Review ALL UC with a mobile hat on and check whether these sufficiently cover the mobile usage Michael Hausenblas 2009-09-02
ACTION-96 (edit) closed Make change to temporal-optional-comma specification Yves Lafon 2009-08-19
ACTION-97 (edit) closed Update the wiki + cvs document for adding the "clock" scheme for specifying time and for discussing editUnit (ACTION-84) Silvia Pfeiffer 2009-08-26
ACTION-98 (edit) closed Draft a paragraph introducing the respective role of # vs ? along the line of her blog post Silvia Pfeiffer 2009-08-26
ACTION-99 (edit) closed Add TC0010, TC0011 and TC0012 to the Test Cases page per WG decision Michael Hausenblas 2009-08-26
ACTION-100 (edit) closed Setup a doodle poll regarding availability for virtual F2F telecon Raphaël Troncy 2009-09-02
ACTION-101 (edit) closed Write a UC describing the use of aspect ratio feature and thus motivating its usage Yves Lafon 2009-09-02
ACTION-102 (edit) closed Book Zakim on Th 17 and Fri 18/09, from 10:00 till 12:00 CET Thierry Michel 2009-09-09
ACTION-103 (edit) closed Write a paragraph in our 2 documents, most likely within the Terminology sections, explaining that when we say URI, we mean URI Ref Silvia Pfeiffer 2009-09-09
ACTION-104 (edit) closed Start a thread on the mailing list to summarize the state of the discussion regarding ? and # (? when transcoding happening, #for other cases) + use of URI template for ? Yves Lafon 2009-09-09
ACTION-105 (edit) closed Address all comments and write a reply to MAWG Raphaël Troncy 2009-09-16
ACTION-106 (edit) closed Draft a paragraph explaining upfront in the document why we are doing that ... justification for the MPEG community Raphaël Troncy 2009-09-16
ACTION-107 (edit) closed Draft a paragraph explaining upfront in the document why we are doing that ... justification for the MPEG community Raphaël Troncy 2009-09-16
ACTION-108 (edit) closed Add the missing test cases in corrib Michael Hausenblas 2009-11-16
ACTION-109 (edit) closed And Davy to write a paragraph in the documents to explain why we don't include this feature in the spec (rationale) based on the group analysis (impact both req and spec documents) Erik Mannens 2009-09-24
ACTION-110 (edit) closed Silvia to Draft a summary starting from her blog post and the 17/09/2009 IRC minutes in the document (role of ? and #) Silvia Pfeiffer 2009-09-24
ACTION-111 (edit) closed Provide CVS access to conrad Yves Lafon 2009-09-25
ACTION-112 (edit) closed Propose a digest of Conrad and current's proposal regarding the use of existing and custom headers for the communication UA server Raphaël Troncy 2009-09-25
ACTION-113 (edit) closed Move "Side Conditions" section to requirements doc only Raphaël Troncy 2009-09-30
ACTION-114 (edit) closed Remove test case 4 Michael Hausenblas 2009-09-30
ACTION-115 (edit) closed Come up with categorization of test cases wrt empty, undefined, etc Michael Hausenblas 2009-09-30
ACTION-116 (edit) closed Davy And Erik to review UC & Requirements document before pub Davy Van Deursen 2009-10-07
ACTION-117 (edit) closed Review Silvia's summary of her blogpost, i.e. the Section 3 of the spec Raphaël Troncy 2009-10-07
ACTION-118 (edit) closed Come up with individual 'normal' test cases (+/- 20) Michael Hausenblas 2010-03-09
ACTION-119 (edit) closed Request admins to set up a cvs notifications mailing list and notifications Yves Lafon 2009-10-14
ACTION-120 (edit) closed Get URL for MF server, and post to group Erik Mannens 2009-12-02
ACTION-121 (edit) closed Fix document names Raphaël Troncy 2009-12-02
ACTION-122 (edit) closed To drop "-spec" for the short URI of the spec document Raphaël Troncy 2009-12-09
ACTION-123 (edit) closed Come up with ABNF for header syntax Silvia Pfeiffer 2009-12-09
ACTION-124 (edit) closed Rework section 5 according to Raphael's restructuration plan http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2009Dec/0009.html due 2009-12-15 Silvia Pfeiffer 2009-12-09
ACTION-125 (edit) closed Revisit his ednote in section 5 Michael Hausenblas 2009-12-09
ACTION-126 (edit) closed Follow up on error in ABFN for npt Yves Lafon 2009-12-23
ACTION-127 (edit) closed Look for the charter extension Yves Lafon 2010-01-20
ACTION-128 (edit) closed Poll Silvia, Conrad, Guillaume, and Michael regarding the new proposed date for the next F2F Erik Mannens 2010-01-20
ACTION-129 (edit) closed Move the editorial note http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-media-frags-20091217/#processing-overview-errors to the TC (wiki) Michael Hausenblas 2010-01-27
ACTION-130 (edit) closed Draft a new subsection in the Section 5 regarding the rendering in the UI of media fragments, at least for the temporal dimension Silvia Pfeiffer 2010-02-03
ACTION-131 (edit) closed Write down a new ISSUE in the tracker regarding the problem raised by werner (see also raphael's summary) Davy Van Deursen 2010-02-03
ACTION-132 (edit) closed Send to the mailing list a description of a new issue to be discussed (dealing with decimal for specifying time?) Philip Jägenstedt 2010-02-03
ACTION-133 (edit) closed Will try to generate some time diagram for the protocol description in the section 5.2.1.x Erik Mannens 2010-02-03
ACTION-134 (edit) closed Mark up the spec with normative and informative classes Erik Mannens 2010-02-10
ACTION-135 (edit) closed Extend section 7 regarding spatial and track dimension Erik Mannens 2010-02-10
ACTION-136 (edit) closed Create a diagram of video timeline to explain temporal dimension Davy Van Deursen 2010-02-10
ACTION-137 (edit) closed Merge the content of section 5.1in the future section 7 (and check whether it is implementable using the protocol?) Jack Jansen 2010-02-10
ACTION-138 (edit) closed Include Erik's diagrams into specification Silvia Pfeiffer 2010-02-17
ACTION-139 (edit) closed Mark up specified sections as implementable Silvia Pfeiffer 2010-02-17
ACTION-140 (edit) closed Create a more readable version of the TC classification at http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/TC/mftc Michael Hausenblas 2010-02-17
ACTION-141 (edit) closed Add a paragraph in the section 5.2.1 that further clarify the role of the UA for rendering a media fragment Conrad Parker 2010-02-24
ACTION-142 (edit) closed Apply this change in the section 5.1.3 (jack's note) Raphaël Troncy 2010-02-24
ACTION-143 (edit) closed Move 5.1.5 into a new section Silvia Pfeiffer 2010-02-24
ACTION-144 (edit) closed Move the section 5.1.1 to the top Silvia Pfeiffer 2010-02-24
ACTION-145 (edit) closed Adjust the milestones in the charter Raphaël Troncy 2010-03-03
ACTION-146 (edit) closed Identify any missing test cases for temporal fragments Jack Jansen 2010-03-03
ACTION-147 (edit) closed Add all MF WG members to corrib Michael Hausenblas 2010-04-16
ACTION-148 (edit) closed Add a copy TC functionality Michael Hausenblas 2010-10-29
ACTION-149 (edit) closed Come up with a fix for overview vs. edit single TC Michael Hausenblas 2010-06-30
ACTION-150 (edit) closed Summarize the discussion on the quotes in a mail or on the wiki Erik Mannens 2010-03-03
ACTION-151 (edit) closed Modify the production rule for the track dimension in order to allow multiple semi-colon separated values Yves Lafon 2010-03-15
ACTION-152 (edit) closed Change the formal syntax to reflect that we don't need a subdelim for selecting multiple tracks but we allow multiple track= in the URI + change the top level part to reflect the latest change on the mediasegment production Yves Lafon 2010-03-16
ACTION-153 (edit) closed Review the complete document and check whether there are mroe references to uniqueness Raphaël Troncy 2010-03-16
ACTION-154 (edit) closed Add a section 5.2.4 describing his new optimization Davy Van Deursen 2010-03-16
ACTION-155 (edit) closed Draw diagrams to include in the spec, similar to Yves's email, that shows which bytes from the headers and body of the media file are sent Davy Van Deursen 2010-03-16
ACTION-156 (edit) closed Add a "bandwidth conservation use case" Conrad Parker 2010-03-16
ACTION-157 (edit) closed Propagate the changes in the spec document now we have the new header 'Content-Range-Mapping' Silvia Pfeiffer 2010-03-16
ACTION-158 (edit) closed Enter the big table of all test cases for the temporal dimension in the wiki Raphaël Troncy 2010-03-16
ACTION-159 (edit) closed Make sure the current doc pass pubrules and issue a transition request for publication Raphaël Troncy 2010-04-14
ACTION-160 (edit) closed Send an email to the Internationalization WG + us reporting the issue for track names Yves Lafon 2010-04-14
ACTION-161 (edit) closed Integrate the test cases into the spec Silvia Pfeiffer 2010-04-21
ACTION-162 (edit) closed Provide practical information for the next F2F Raphaël Troncy 2010-05-19
ACTION-163 (edit) closed Send a resolution on handling non-existing or illegal fragments to the mailinglist Raphaël Troncy 2010-05-19
ACTION-164 (edit) closed Report to the group whether such an approach from RDFa test suite can be used for automatically testing the media fragment specification Erik Mannens 2010-05-26
ACTION-165 (edit) closed Send on the mailing list the abstract for a talk proposal Raphaël Troncy 2010-06-02
ACTION-166 (edit) closed Review the ABNF syntax of the HTTP headers introduced by the Media Fragment URI spec Yves Lafon 2010-06-02
ACTION-167 (edit) closed Find licence free movies for the automatic test suite ... starting with Elephant Dreams and the creative commons Erik Mannens 2010-06-02
ACTION-168 (edit) closed Investigate how the automatic test suite could also be done for evaluating the UA behavior Davy Van Deursen 2010-06-02
ACTION-169 (edit) closed Reserve the bridge for 15&16 June mediafrag f2f Yves Lafon 2010-06-09
ACTION-170 (edit) closed Send an email about metadata headers and 206 responses Yves Lafon 2010-06-09
ACTION-171 (edit) closed Modify the ABNF syntax of the Content-Range-Mapping header to take into account this resolution Yves Lafon 2010-06-22
ACTION-172 (edit) closed Work on the existing Section 7, and draft 7.2 Jack Jansen 2010-06-22
ACTION-173 (edit) closed Produce the code that will check the grammar of both the URI syntax and the Headers syntax Yves Lafon 2010-06-22
ACTION-174 (edit) closed Produce the common syntax block Yves Lafon 2010-06-22
ACTION-175 (edit) closed Update the grammar parsing automatically generated code for the URI syntax Yves Lafon 2010-06-22
ACTION-176 (edit) closed Edit a new section 5.1.3 named "Server triggered redirect" that documents fully this solution Davy Van Deursen 2010-06-23
ACTION-177 (edit) closed Email philip about this decision Raphaël Troncy 2010-06-23
ACTION-178 (edit) closed Review the complete document, remove unnecessary editorial notes before publication Silvia Pfeiffer 2010-06-23
ACTION-179 (edit) closed Address RTSP handling, pointing to the wiki page for the processing, making sure the syntax is stated to be generic Raphaël Troncy 2010-06-30
ACTION-180 (edit) closed Add the WebM codec into our fitting table Davy Van Deursen 2010-06-30
ACTION-181 (edit) closed Investigate how escaping is defined in uri spec Jack Jansen 2010-07-07
ACTION-182 (edit) closed Include summary into wiki page Silvia Pfeiffer 2010-07-07
ACTION-183 (edit) closed Send reminders to all relevant groups Raphaël Troncy 2010-09-15
ACTION-184 (edit) closed Email Chris the reply on when to send the range header Yves Lafon 2010-09-15
ACTION-185 (edit) closed Book zakim for the 2 days meeting of the group on Mon 1st and Tue 2nd Nov Yves Lafon 2010-09-29
ACTION-186 (edit) closed Send his list of test cases to the mailing list for understanding how browsers handle %-encodded and html-encoded URL Philip Jägenstedt 2010-09-29
ACTION-187 (edit) closed Start a new thread about extensibility of the Media Fragments in order to get consensus by next week Philip Jägenstedt 2010-09-29
ACTION-188 (edit) closed Remind Jack and Michael to register asap for TPAC Raphaël Troncy 2010-10-06
ACTION-189 (edit) closed Put the top-level production rules back into the document (in section 4.3.5 or 4.1) Raphaël Troncy 2010-10-06
ACTION-190 (edit) closed Update our spec to talk about video intrinsic width Raphaël Troncy 2010-10-27
ACTION-191 (edit) closed Update the production rules of the time dimension with the npt format for making the hours optional Yves Lafon 2010-11-08
ACTION-192 (edit) closed Update the specification to state what the processing should do when media fragments request (time dimension) does not match exactly how the media item has been encoded Davy Van Deursen 2010-11-08
ACTION-193 (edit) closed Make a schema for the server redirect recipe Erik Mannens 2010-11-08
ACTION-194 (edit) closed Add an intro paragraph in the section 5 to explain which recipes is useful for which dimension Raphaël Troncy 2010-11-08
ACTION-195 (edit) closed Add a paragraph in the section 7.1 to specify that video, audio, img or any href is all treated similarly (range request issued when facing a media fragment) Davy Van Deursen 2010-11-08
ACTION-196 (edit) closed Address comments from the Media Annotations WG and draft a reply Raphaël Troncy 2010-11-09
ACTION-197 (edit) closed Also add in the intro of Section 5 a paragraph explaining the optimistic processing of fragments (using ranges in seconds) Raphaël Troncy 2010-11-09
ACTION-198 (edit) closed Edit section 7.1 for taking into account the cropping resolution Raphaël Troncy 2010-11-09
ACTION-199 (edit) closed Add a clarification text regarding the purpose of the grammar Raphaël Troncy 2010-11-24
ACTION-200 (edit) closed Send a proposal to close ISSUE-19 that consists in: clarification text + normative parsing algorithm Raphaël Troncy 2010-11-24
ACTION-201 (edit) closed Write a paragraph, note to developers, that they can easily implement a javascript to forward the hash on the URI to the video element Silvia Pfeiffer 2010-11-24
ACTION-202 (edit) closed Draft the paragraph that the group will propose to HTML5 regarding how the control of media fragment URI should be done Silvia Pfeiffer 2010-12-01
ACTION-203 (edit) closed Build a media fragment URI parser in javascript Thomas Steiner 2011-01-31
ACTION-204 (edit) closed Produce the code that will check the grammar of the Headers syntax Yves Lafon 2010-12-08
ACTION-205 (edit) closed Send the MF clarification text to the HTML mailinglist Silvia Pfeiffer 2010-12-15
ACTION-206 (edit) closed Reopen the MF bug in the HTML5 bug tracker Raphaël Troncy 2010-12-15
ACTION-207 (edit) closed Setup a poll regarding the fact that RTSP will be discussed in a separate note Raphaël Troncy 2010-12-15
ACTION-208 (edit) closed Ask today who will make it to the teleconf next week Raphaël Troncy 2010-12-15
ACTION-209 (edit) closed Convert TCs from the wiki to an RDF version Davy Van Deursen 2010-12-15
ACTION-210 (edit) closed Add the RTSP processing section as an appending to the main document Davy Van Deursen 2011-02-02
ACTION-211 (edit) closed Start a new thread on what bugs to submit to HTML5 Silvia Pfeiffer 2011-02-09
ACTION-212 (edit) closed Merge the first 3 patches of his mail of 15/12/2010 into the spec Philip Jägenstedt 2011-02-23
ACTION-213 (edit) closed Submit the proposed list of bugs to HTML5 Silvia Pfeiffer 2011-03-23
ACTION-214 (edit) closed Poke WG members Erik Mannens 2011-03-23
ACTION-215 (edit) closed Poke people and encourage them to join the telecons Erik Mannens 2011-03-23
ACTION-216 (edit) closed Ask Silvia if she objects to the decision of requesting the entire resource in case of an invalid syntax Raphaël Troncy 2011-04-20
ACTION-217 (edit) closed Edit the specification for precising what is the user experience when there is an invalid time range Davy Van Deursen 2011-04-20
ACTION-218 (edit) closed Carrefully review the changes made by Davy that will most likely be all over the palce Jack Jansen 2011-04-20
ACTION-219 (edit) closed Update the specification to reflect those changes Davy Van Deursen 2011-05-18
ACTION-220 (edit) closed Change the specification accordingly to reflect that #track is local Raphaël Troncy 2011-05-18
ACTION-221 (edit) closed Fix the #t=10, in Section 4.2.1 which is invalid Davy Van Deursen 2011-06-15
ACTION-222 (edit) closed Adapt Section 5.2.3 so that the server can also send back the mapping in terms of byte ranges Davy Van Deursen 2011-06-15
ACTION-223 (edit) closed Start up a thread for discussion and approval of all test cases for the UA for the temporal dimension Raphaël Troncy 2011-06-15
ACTION-224 (edit) closed Send a reply to the 4 commenters Raphaël Troncy 2011-06-15
ACTION-225 (edit) closed Edit the specification and in particular section 6 to reflect this entire discussion Davy Van Deursen 2011-06-22
ACTION-226 (edit) closed Edit the spec again to switch back to "ID" for the 4th dimension Davy Van Deursen 2011-06-22
ACTION-227 (edit) closed Announce a link to a nightly implementing part of the media fragment spec Chris Double 2011-06-22
ACTION-228 (edit) closed Develop the validator page using his js library for media fragments Thomas Steiner 2011-07-20
ACTION-229 (edit) closed Bring the CSS/SVG/Media Fragments possible issues to the CG group Raphaël Troncy 2011-06-29
ACTION-230 (edit) closed Open a questionnaire for splitting out or not (the section 5.2 of) the spec Raphaël Troncy 2011-06-29
ACTION-231 (edit) closed Check if his grammar is in synch with the latest version of the spec Yves Lafon 2011-07-13
ACTION-232 (edit) closed Use the machine readable descriptions of the test cases (n3, rdf) for adapting to the Mozilla test suite framework Chris Double 2011-07-13
ACTION-233 (edit) closed Review TC-0095-UA to TC-0102-UA Jack Jansen 2011-07-20
ACTION-234 (edit) closed Review the "Media Type Specifications and Registration Procedures" IETF draft Thomas Steiner 2011-08-25
ACTION-235 (edit) closed Ask for the confirmation from the remaining non answering persons Raphaël Troncy 2011-08-03
ACTION-236 (edit) closed Ask for the confirmation from the remaining non answering persons Raphaël Troncy 2011-08-03
ACTION-237 (edit) closed Review TC-0095-UA to TC-0102-UA Chris Double 2011-10-12
ACTION-238 (edit) closed Review TC0002-S to TC0026-S (server test cases) Silvia Pfeiffer 2011-10-12
ACTION-239 (edit) closed Review TC0027-S to TC0102-S (server test cases) Raphaël Troncy 2011-10-12
ACTION-240 (edit) closed Create a first draft of this page on the wiki before designing the web site Raphaël Troncy 2011-10-12
ACTION-241 (edit) closed Starting from http://tomayac.com/mediafragments/implementationtests.html to generate a EARL report Davy Van Deursen 2011-11-30
ACTION-242 (edit) closed Contact Jack to get media resources to test TC0099 and TC0100 Davy Van Deursen 2011-11-30
ACTION-243 (edit) closed Search for a media resource that contains a chapter name Silvia Pfeiffer 2011-11-30
ACTION-244 (edit) closed Mail implementers the likelihood to get the remaining features implemented in the coming weeks Erik Mannens 2011-11-30
ACTION-245 (edit) closed Clarify whether Dailymotion will provide an implementation or not Raphaël Troncy 2011-12-07
ACTION-246 (edit) closed Update the issues and close the issues that can be closed Erik Mannens 2011-12-07
ACTION-247 (edit) closed Mail the group about the decision of what will be in the spec and what will not Raphaël Troncy 2011-12-14
ACTION-248 (edit) closed Write a mail with our timeline to check approval with Philippe Erik Mannens 2011-12-14
ACTION-249 (edit) closed Tidy up the spec before December 24th Raphaël Troncy 2011-12-14
ACTION-250 (edit) closed Tidy up the implementation report before December 24th Davy Van Deursen 2011-12-14
ACTION-251 (edit) closed Contact the Europeana developers to check the feasibility of having a new implementation report Erik Mannens 2011-12-14
ACTION-253 (edit) closed Update the section 4.2.1.3 (Wall Clock time code) with the concrete proposal from Christoph at http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2011Dec/0000.html Raphaël Troncy 2011-12-28
ACTION-254 (edit) closed Complete the implementation report mentioning the other type of implementations Davy Van Deursen 2011-12-28

Add a new action item. See all the action items


Raphaël Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@eurecom.fr>, Erik Mannens <erik.mannens@ugent.be>, Chairs, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>, Staff Contacts
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: actions.php,v 1.27 2014-02-12 10:08:41 dom Exp $