Edit ACTION-63: Update the Wiki with his more general approach with precisely the same examples

Title:

State:

Person:

Due Date:

(accepts formats such as "2005-05-17", "+1 week", "14 August 2005" and "next Thursday")

Associated Issue:

Or Associated Product:

Add notes (no markup allowed, URIs get automatically hyperlinked):

Related emails:

  1. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 15 July, Telecon 1200 UTC (from conrad@metadecks.org on 2009-07-15) (from conrad@metadecks.org on 2009-07-15)
  2. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 15 July, Telecon 1200 UTC (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2009-07-15) (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2009-07-15)
  3. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 15 July, Telecon 1200 UTC (from erik.mannens@ugent.be on 2009-07-15) (from erik.mannens@ugent.be on 2009-07-15)
  4. failure and fallback examples (from conrad@metadecks.org on 2009-07-01) (from conrad@metadecks.org on 2009-07-01)
  5. Re: ACTION-63: Expanded HTTP examples (from conrad@metadecks.org on 2009-06-29) (from conrad@metadecks.org on 2009-06-29)
  6. Re: ACTION-63: Expanded HTTP examples (from conrad@metadecks.org on 2009-06-27) (from conrad@metadecks.org on 2009-06-27)
  7. Re: ACTION-63: Expanded HTTP examples (from ylafon@w3.org on 2009-06-24) (from ylafon@w3.org on 2009-06-24)
  8. Re: ACTION-63: Expanded HTTP examples (from conrad@metadecks.org on 2009-06-24) (from conrad@metadecks.org on 2009-06-24)
  9. Re: ACTION-63: Expanded HTTP examples (from ylafon@w3.org on 2009-06-24) (from ylafon@w3.org on 2009-06-24)
  10. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 24 June, Telecon 1200 UTC (from tmichel@w3.org on 2009-06-24) (from tmichel@w3.org on 2009-06-24)
  11. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 24 June, Telecon 1200 UTC (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-06-24) (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-06-24)
  12. Re: ACTION-63: Expanded HTTP examples (from conrad@metadecks.org on 2009-06-24) (from conrad@metadecks.org on 2009-06-24)
  13. Re: ACTION-63: Expanded HTTP examples (from ylafon@w3.org on 2009-06-22) (from ylafon@w3.org on 2009-06-22)
  14. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 17 June, Telecon 1200 UTC (from michael.hausenblas@deri.org on 2009-06-17) (from michael.hausenblas@deri.org on 2009-06-17)
  15. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 17 June, Telecon 1200 UTC (from erik.mannens@ugent.be on 2009-06-17) (from erik.mannens@ugent.be on 2009-06-17)
  16. ACTION-63: Expanded HTTP examples (from conrad@metadecks.org on 2009-06-14) (from conrad@metadecks.org on 2009-06-14)
  17. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 10 June, Telecon 1200 UTC (from michael.hausenblas@deri.org on 2009-06-10) (from michael.hausenblas@deri.org on 2009-06-10)
  18. RE: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 10 June, Telecon 1200 UTC (from davy.vandeursen@ugent.be on 2009-06-10) (from davy.vandeursen@ugent.be on 2009-06-10)
  19. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 10 June, Telecon 1200 UTC (from ylafon@w3.org on 2009-06-09) (from ylafon@w3.org on 2009-06-09)
  20. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 10 June, Telecon 1200 UTC (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-06-09) (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-06-09)
  21. minutes of 2009-05-20 teleconference (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-05-20) (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-05-20)
  22. RE: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 20 May, Telecon 1200 UTC (from erik.mannens@ugent.be on 2009-05-19) (from erik.mannens@ugent.be on 2009-05-19)
  23. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 20 May, Telecon 1200 UTC (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-05-19) (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-05-19)
  24. RE: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 13 May, Telecon 1200 UTC (from erik.mannens@ugent.be on 2009-05-13) (from erik.mannens@ugent.be on 2009-05-13)
  25. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 13 May, Telecon 1200 UTC (from michael.hausenblas@deri.org on 2009-05-13) (from michael.hausenblas@deri.org on 2009-05-13)
  26. RE: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 13 May, Telecon 1200 UTC (from davy.vandeursen@ugent.be on 2009-05-13) (from davy.vandeursen@ugent.be on 2009-05-13)
  27. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 13 May, Telecon 1200 UTC (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-05-12) (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-05-12)
  28. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 29 April, Telecon 1200 UTC (from conrad@metadecks.org on 2009-04-29) (from conrad@metadecks.org on 2009-04-29)
  29. RE: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 29 April, Telecon 1200 UTC (from davy.vandeursen@ugent.be on 2009-04-29) (from davy.vandeursen@ugent.be on 2009-04-29)
  30. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 29 April, Telecon 1200 UTC (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-04-29) (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-04-29)
  31. minutes of Barcelona 3rd F2F meeting (2009-04-16/17) (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-04-29) (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-04-29)

No User notes.


Raphaël Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@eurecom.fr>, Erik Mannens <erik.mannens@ugent.be>, Chairs, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>, Staff Contacts
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.323 2013-12-19 14:47:09 dom Exp $