ACTION-37: Summarize clip-combining discussion

Summarize clip-combining discussion

State:
closed
Person:
Raphaël Troncy
Due on:
February 4, 2009
Created on:
January 28, 2009
Related emails:
  1. Re: Minutes of 2009-02-04 telecon (from michael.hausenblas@deri.org on 2009-02-04)
  2. Re: Minutes of 2009-02-04 telecon (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2009-02-04)
  3. Minutes of 2009-02-04 telecon (from michael.hausenblas@deri.org on 2009-02-04)
  4. Re: ACTION-37: proposed text to close ISSUE-1 (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2009-02-04)
  5. ACTION-37: proposed text to close ISSUE-1 (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-02-04)
  6. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 04 February, Telecon 1000 UTC (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-02-03)
  7. minutes of 2009-01-28 teleconference (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-01-28)

Related notes:

[mhausenblas]: Raphael to summarize the clip-combining discussion

4 Feb 2009, 10:36:07

See: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2009Feb/0010.html

Raphaël Troncy, 4 Feb 2009, 12:06:32

Display change log.


Raphaël Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@eurecom.fr>, Erik Mannens <erik.mannens@ugent.be>, Chairs, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>, Staff Contacts
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.323 2013-12-19 14:47:09 dom Exp $