ACTION-247: Mail the group about the decision of what will be in the spec and what will not

Mail the group about the decision of what will be in the spec and what will not

State:
closed
Person:
Raphaël Troncy
Due on:
December 14, 2011
Created on:
December 7, 2011
Related emails:
  1. Re: ACTION-247: Clarification on what will remain in the Media Fragments URI specification (from philipj@opera.com on 2011-12-14)
  2. Re: ACTION-247: Clarification on what will remain in the Media Fragments URI specification (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2011-12-14)
  3. minutes of 2011-12-14 teleconference (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2011-12-14)
  4. Re: ACTION-247: Clarification on what will remain in the Media Fragments URI specification (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2011-12-14)
  5. Re: ACTION-247: Clarification on what will remain in the Media Fragments URI specification (from philipj@opera.com on 2011-12-14)
  6. ACTION-247: Clarification on what will remain in the Media Fragments URI specification (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2011-12-14)
  7. Agenda Tomorrow's PhoneConf (from erik.mannens@ugent.be on 2011-12-13)
  8. minutes of 2011-12-07 teleconference (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2011-12-07)

Related notes:

No additional notes.

Display change log.


Raphaël Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@eurecom.fr>, Erik Mannens <erik.mannens@ugent.be>, Chairs, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>, Staff Contacts
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.323 2013-12-19 14:47:09 dom Exp $