ACTION-230: Open a questionnaire for splitting out or not (the section 5.2 of) the spec

Open a questionnaire for splitting out or not (the section 5.2 of) the spec

State:
closed
Person:
Raphaël Troncy
Due on:
June 29, 2011
Created on:
June 22, 2011
Related emails:
  1. minutes of 2011-07-06 teleconference (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2011-07-06)
  2. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 06 July, Telecon *0900 UTC* (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2011-07-05)
  3. Re: ACTION-230: Questionnaire for splitting out the section 5.2 of the spec or not? (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2011-06-30)
  4. Re: ACTION-230: Questionnaire for splitting out the section 5.2 of the spec or not? (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2011-06-28)
  5. Re: ACTION-230: Questionnaire for splitting out the section 5.2 of the spec or not? (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2011-06-28)
  6. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 29 June, Telecon *0900 UTC* (from tomac@google.com on 2011-06-28)
  7. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 29 June, Telecon *0900 UTC* (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2011-06-28)
  8. ACTION-230: Questionnaire for splitting out the section 5.2 of the spec or not? (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2011-06-28)
  9. minutes of 2011-06-22 teleconference (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2011-06-22)

Related notes:

No additional notes.

Display change log.


Raphaël Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@eurecom.fr>, Erik Mannens <erik.mannens@ugent.be>, Chairs, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>, Staff Contacts
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.323 2013-12-19 14:47:09 dom Exp $