Edit ACTION-202: Draft the paragraph that the group will propose to HTML5 regarding how the control of media fragment URI should be done

Title:

State:

Person:

Due Date:

(accepts formats such as "2005-05-17", "+1 week", "14 August 2005" and "next Thursday")

Associated Issue:

Or Associated Product:

Add notes (no markup allowed, URIs get automatically hyperlinked):

Related emails:

  1. Re: minutes of 2010-12-08 teleconference (from tomac@google.com on 2010-12-09) (from tomac@google.com on 2010-12-09)
  2. minutes of 2010-12-08 teleconference (from davy.vandeursen@ugent.be on 2010-12-09) (from davy.vandeursen@ugent.be on 2010-12-09)
  3. Re: ACTION-202: draft the paragraph that the group will propose to HTML5 regarding how the control of media fragment URI should be done (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-12-08) (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-12-08)
  4. Re: ACTION-202: draft the paragraph that the group will propose to HTML5 regarding how the control of media fragment URI should be done (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2010-12-08) (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2010-12-08)
  5. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 08 December, Telecon 1000 UTC (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-12-08) (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-12-08)
  6. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 08 December, Telecon 1000 UTC (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2010-12-07) (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2010-12-07)
  7. ACTION-202: draft the paragraph that the group will propose to HTML5 regarding how the control of media fragment URI should be done (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-12-01) (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-12-01)
  8. minutes of 2010-12-01 teleconference (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2010-12-01) (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2010-12-01)
  9. RE: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 01 December, Telecon 1000 UTC (from davy.vandeursen@ugent.be on 2010-11-30) (from davy.vandeursen@ugent.be on 2010-11-30)
  10. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 01 December, Telecon 1000 UTC (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2010-11-30) (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2010-11-30)
  11. minutes of 2010-11-24 teleconference (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2010-11-24) (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2010-11-24)

No User notes.


Raphaël Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@eurecom.fr>, Erik Mannens <erik.mannens@ugent.be>, Chairs, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>, Staff Contacts
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.323 2013-12-19 14:47:09 dom Exp $