ACTION-187: Start a new thread about extensibility of the Media Fragments in order to get consensus by next week

Start a new thread about extensibility of the Media Fragments in order to get consensus by next week

State:
closed
Person:
Philip Jägenstedt
Due on:
September 29, 2010
Created on:
September 22, 2010
Related emails:
  1. Re: ACTION-187: extensibility and parsing (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-10-21)
  2. Re: ACTION-187: extensibility and parsing (from philipj@opera.com on 2010-10-20)
  3. Re: ACTION-187: extensibility and parsing (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-10-20)
  4. Re: ACTION-187: extensibility and parsing (from philipj@opera.com on 2010-10-18)
  5. Re: ACTION-187: extensibility and parsing (from philipj@opera.com on 2010-10-04)
  6. Re: ACTION-187: extensibility and parsing (from ylafon@w3.org on 2010-10-04)
  7. Re: ACTION-187: extensibility and parsing (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2010-09-29)
  8. minutes of 2010-09-29 teleconference (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2010-09-29)
  9. minutes of 2010-09-29 teleconference (from davy.vandeursen@ugent.be on 2010-09-29)
  10. Re: ACTION-187: extensibility and parsing (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2010-09-29)
  11. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 29 September, Telecon 0900 UTC (from tmichel@w3.org on 2010-09-29)
  12. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 29 September, Telecon 0900 UTC (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-09-29)
  13. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 29 September, Telecon 0900 UTC (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2010-09-29)
  14. Re: ACTION-187: extensibility and parsing (from philipj@opera.com on 2010-09-24)
  15. Re: ACTION-187: extensibility and parsing (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-09-24)
  16. Re: ACTION-187: extensibility and parsing (from philipj@opera.com on 2010-09-24)
  17. Re: ACTION-187: extensibility and parsing (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-09-24)
  18. RE: ACTION-187: extensibility and parsing (from davy.vandeursen@ugent.be on 2010-09-24)
  19. Re: ACTION-187: extensibility and parsing (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-09-22)
  20. ACTION-187: extensibility and parsing (from philipj@opera.com on 2010-09-22)
  21. minutes of 2010-09-22 teleconference (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2010-09-22)

Related notes:

No additional notes.

Changelog:

Created action 'Start a new thread about extensibility of the Media Fragments in order to get consensus by next week' assigned to Philip Jägenstedt, due 2010-09-29

22 Sep 2010, 09:52:10

Status changed to 'closed'

29 Sep 2010, 09:23:49


Raphaël Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@eurecom.fr>, Erik Mannens <erik.mannens@ugent.be>, Chairs, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>, Staff Contacts
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.323 2013-12-19 14:47:09 dom Exp $