ACTION-156: Add a "bandwidth conservation use case"

Add a "bandwidth conservation use case"

State:
closed
Person:
Conrad Parker
Due on:
March 16, 2010
Created on:
March 9, 2010
Related emails:
  1. Re: ACTION-156 -- Conrad Parker to add a 'bandwidth conservation use case' (from raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr on 2010-06-09)
  2. Re: ACTION-156 -- Conrad Parker to add a 'bandwidth conservation use case' (from conrad@metadecks.org on 2010-06-09)
  3. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 09 June, Telecon 0900 UTC (from raphael.troncy@cwi.nl on 2010-06-08)
  4. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 02 June, Telecon 0900 UTC (from raphael.troncy@cwi.nl on 2010-05-31)
  5. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 26 May, Telecon 0900 UTC (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-05-26)
  6. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 26 May, Telecon 0900 UTC (from raphael.troncy@cwi.nl on 2010-05-25)
  7. ACTION-156 -- Conrad Parker to add a 'bandwidth conservation use case' (from raphael.troncy@cwi.nl on 2010-05-19)
  8. minutes of 2010-05-19 teleconference (from raphael.troncy@cwi.nl on 2010-05-19)
  9. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 19 May, Telecon 0900 UTC (from michael.hausenblas@deri.org on 2010-05-19)
  10. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 12 May, Telecon 0900 UTC (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-05-19)
  11. RE: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 19 May, Telecon 0900 UTC (from erik.mannens@ugent.be on 2010-05-19)
  12. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 19 May, Telecon 0900 UTC (from raphael.troncy@cwi.nl on 2010-05-18)
  13. Minutes of 2010-05-12 teleconference (from davy.vandeursen@ugent.be on 2010-05-12)
  14. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 12 May, Telecon 0900 UTC (from michael.hausenblas@deri.org on 2010-05-12)
  15. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 12 May, Telecon 0900 UTC (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-05-12)
  16. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 12 May, Telecon 0900 UTC (from raphael.troncy@cwi.nl on 2010-05-11)
  17. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 05 May, Telecon 0900 UTC (from michael.hausenblas@deri.org on 2010-05-05)
  18. RE: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 05 May, Telecon 0900 UTC (from davy.vandeursen@ugent.be on 2010-05-04)
  19. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 05 May, Telecon 0900 UTC (from raphael.troncy@cwi.nl on 2010-05-03)
  20. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 28 April, Telecon 0900 UTC (from raphael.troncy@cwi.nl on 2010-04-27)
  21. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 14 April, Telecon 0900 UTC (from raphael.troncy@cwi.nl on 2010-04-12)
  22. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 07 April, Telecon 0900 UTC (from conrad@metadecks.org on 2010-04-07)
  23. RE: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 07 April, Telecon 0900 UTC (from davy.vandeursen@ugent.be on 2010-04-06)
  24. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 07 April, Telecon 0900 UTC (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-04-06)
  25. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 07 April, Telecon 0900 UTC (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-04-06)
  26. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 07 April, Telecon 0900 UTC (from raphael.troncy@cwi.nl on 2010-04-06)
  27. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 31 March, Telecon 0900 UTC (from conrad@metadecks.org on 2010-03-31)
  28. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 31 March, Telecon 0900 UTC (from raphael.troncy@cwi.nl on 2010-03-31)
  29. Re: [ERRATA] Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 17 March, Telecon *0900 UTC* (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-03-17)
  30. RE: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 17 March, Telecon 1000 UTC (from davy.vandeursen@ugent.be on 2010-03-16)
  31. RE: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 17 March, Telecon 1000 UTC (from erik.mannens@ugent.be on 2010-03-16)
  32. Re: [ERRATA] Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 17 March, Telecon *0900 UTC* (from ylafon@w3.org on 2010-03-16)
  33. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 17 March, Telecon 1000 UTC (from philipj@opera.com on 2010-03-16)
  34. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 17 March, Telecon 1000 UTC (from michael.hausenblas@deri.org on 2010-03-16)
  35. [ERRATA] Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 17 March, Telecon *0900 UTC* (from raphael.troncy@cwi.nl on 2010-03-16)
  36. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 17 March, Telecon 1000 UTC (from raphael.troncy@cwi.nl on 2010-03-16)

Related notes:

See http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2010Jun/0012.html

Raphaƫl Troncy, 9 Jun 2010, 06:57:47

Display change log.


Raphaƫl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@eurecom.fr>, Erik Mannens <erik.mannens@ugent.be>, Chairs, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>, Staff Contacts
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: 156.html,v 1.1 2014-07-24 14:16:28 vivien Exp $