Edit ACTION-155: Draw diagrams to include in the spec, similar to Yves's email, that shows which bytes from the headers and body of the media file are sent

Title:

State:

Person:

Due Date:

(accepts formats such as "2005-05-17", "+1 week", "14 August 2005" and "next Thursday")

Associated Issue:

Or Associated Product:

Add notes (no markup allowed, URIs get automatically hyperlinked):

Related emails:

  1. short report of 2010-04-07 teleconference + 3 polls + 1 Transition Request (from raphael.troncy@cwi.nl on 2010-04-07) (from raphael.troncy@cwi.nl on 2010-04-07)
  2. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 07 April, Telecon 0900 UTC (from conrad@metadecks.org on 2010-04-07) (from conrad@metadecks.org on 2010-04-07)
  3. RE: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 07 April, Telecon 0900 UTC (from davy.vandeursen@ugent.be on 2010-04-06) (from davy.vandeursen@ugent.be on 2010-04-06)
  4. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 07 April, Telecon 0900 UTC (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-04-06) (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-04-06)
  5. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 07 April, Telecon 0900 UTC (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-04-06) (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-04-06)
  6. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 07 April, Telecon 0900 UTC (from raphael.troncy@cwi.nl on 2010-04-06) (from raphael.troncy@cwi.nl on 2010-04-06)
  7. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 31 March, Telecon 0900 UTC (from conrad@metadecks.org on 2010-03-31) (from conrad@metadecks.org on 2010-03-31)
  8. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 31 March, Telecon 0900 UTC (from raphael.troncy@cwi.nl on 2010-03-31) (from raphael.troncy@cwi.nl on 2010-03-31)
  9. Re: ACTION-155: Figures illustrating URI fragment Resolution in HTTP (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-03-25) (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-03-25)
  10. RE: ACTION-155: Figures illustrating URI fragment Resolution in HTTP (from davy.vandeursen@ugent.be on 2010-03-25) (from davy.vandeursen@ugent.be on 2010-03-25)
  11. Re: ACTION-155: Figures illustrating URI fragment Resolution in HTTP (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-03-25) (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-03-25)
  12. Re: ACTION-155: Figures illustrating URI fragment Resolution in HTTP (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-03-25) (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-03-25)
  13. RE: ACTION-155: Figures illustrating URI fragment Resolution in HTTP (from davy.vandeursen@ugent.be on 2010-03-24) (from davy.vandeursen@ugent.be on 2010-03-24)
  14. Re: ACTION-155: Figures illustrating URI fragment Resolution in HTTP (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-03-24) (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-03-24)
  15. RE: ACTION-155: Figures illustrating URI fragment Resolution in HTTP (from davy.vandeursen@ugent.be on 2010-03-23) (from davy.vandeursen@ugent.be on 2010-03-23)
  16. Re: ACTION-155: Figures illustrating URI fragment Resolution in HTTP (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-03-23) (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-03-23)
  17. ACTION-155: Figures illustrating URI fragment Resolution in HTTP (from davy.vandeursen@ugent.be on 2010-03-22) (from davy.vandeursen@ugent.be on 2010-03-22)
  18. Re: [ERRATA] Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 17 March, Telecon *0900 UTC* (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-03-17) (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-03-17)
  19. RE: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 17 March, Telecon 1000 UTC (from davy.vandeursen@ugent.be on 2010-03-16) (from davy.vandeursen@ugent.be on 2010-03-16)
  20. RE: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 17 March, Telecon 1000 UTC (from erik.mannens@ugent.be on 2010-03-16) (from erik.mannens@ugent.be on 2010-03-16)
  21. Re: [ERRATA] Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 17 March, Telecon *0900 UTC* (from ylafon@w3.org on 2010-03-16) (from ylafon@w3.org on 2010-03-16)
  22. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 17 March, Telecon 1000 UTC (from philipj@opera.com on 2010-03-16) (from philipj@opera.com on 2010-03-16)
  23. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 17 March, Telecon 1000 UTC (from michael.hausenblas@deri.org on 2010-03-16) (from michael.hausenblas@deri.org on 2010-03-16)
  24. [ERRATA] Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 17 March, Telecon *0900 UTC* (from raphael.troncy@cwi.nl on 2010-03-16) (from raphael.troncy@cwi.nl on 2010-03-16)
  25. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 17 March, Telecon 1000 UTC (from raphael.troncy@cwi.nl on 2010-03-16) (from raphael.troncy@cwi.nl on 2010-03-16)

No User notes.


Raphaël Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@eurecom.fr>, Erik Mannens <erik.mannens@ugent.be>, Chairs, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>, Staff Contacts
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.323 2013-12-19 14:47:09 dom Exp $