Edit ACTION-112: Propose a digest of Conrad and current's proposal regarding the use of existing and custom headers for the communication UA server

Title:

State:

Person:

Due Date:

(accepts formats such as "2005-05-17", "+1 week", "14 August 2005" and "next Thursday")

Associated Issue:

Or Associated Product:

Add notes (no markup allowed, URIs get automatically hyperlinked):

Related emails:

  1. Re: ACTION-112 follow-up: Conrad's vs current's proposal for Media Fragment Processing (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2009-12-14) (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2009-12-14)
  2. Re: ACTION-112: Digest of Conrad's vs Current's proposal for Media Fragment processing (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2009-12-14) (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2009-12-14)
  3. Re: ACTION-112 follow-up: Conrad's vs current's proposal for Media Fragment Processing (from ylafon@w3.org on 2009-12-09) (from ylafon@w3.org on 2009-12-09)
  4. Re: ACTION-112 follow-up: Conrad's vs current's proposal for Media Fragment Processing (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-12-08) (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-12-08)
  5. Re: ACTION-112 follow-up: Conrad's vs current's proposal for Media Fragment Processing (from conrad@metadecks.org on 2009-12-08) (from conrad@metadecks.org on 2009-12-08)
  6. Re: ACTION-112 follow-up: Conrad's vs current's proposal for Media Fragment Processing (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-12-07) (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-12-07)
  7. Re: ACTION-112 follow-up: Conrad's vs current's proposal for Media Fragment Processing (from conrad@metadecks.org on 2009-12-07) (from conrad@metadecks.org on 2009-12-07)
  8. Re: ACTION-112 follow-up: Conrad's vs current's proposal for Media Fragment Processing (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-12-07) (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-12-07)
  9. ACTION-112 follow-up: Conrad's vs current's proposal for Media Fragment Processing (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-12-02) (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-12-02)
  10. minutes of 2009-12-02 teleconference (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-12-02) (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-12-02)
  11. Re: ACTION-112: Digest of Conrad's vs Current's proposal for Media Fragment processing (from ylafon@w3.org on 2009-12-02) (from ylafon@w3.org on 2009-12-02)
  12. Re: ACTION-112: Digest of Conrad's vs Current's proposal for Media Fragment processing (from ylafon@w3.org on 2009-12-02) (from ylafon@w3.org on 2009-12-02)
  13. Re: ACTION-112: Digest of Conrad's vs Current's proposal for Media Fragment processing (from ylafon@w3.org on 2009-12-02) (from ylafon@w3.org on 2009-12-02)
  14. Re: ACTION-112: Digest of Conrad's vs Current's proposal for Media Fragment processing (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-12-02) (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-12-02)
  15. Re: ACTION-112: Digest of Conrad's vs Current's proposal for Media Fragment processing (from ylafon@w3.org on 2009-12-02) (from ylafon@w3.org on 2009-12-02)
  16. ACTION-112: Digest of Conrad's vs Current's proposal for Media Fragment processing (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-12-02) (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-12-02)
  17. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 02 December, Telecon 1000 UTC (from michael.hausenblas@deri.org on 2009-12-02) (from michael.hausenblas@deri.org on 2009-12-02)
  18. RE: minutes of 2009-11-25 teleconference (from davy.vandeursen@ugent.be on 2009-12-02) (from davy.vandeursen@ugent.be on 2009-12-02)
  19. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 02 December, Telecon 1000 UTC (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2009-12-02) (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2009-12-02)
  20. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 02 December, Telecon 1000 UTC (from philipj@opera.com on 2009-12-02) (from philipj@opera.com on 2009-12-02)
  21. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 02 December, Telecon 1000 UTC (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-12-02) (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-12-02)
  22. minutes of 2009-11-25 teleconference (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-12-01) (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-12-01)
  23. Re: Follow-up raised issue during phoneconf 25/11/09 (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2009-11-27) (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2009-11-27)
  24. Follow-up raised issue during phoneconf 25/11/09 (from erik.mannens@ugent.be on 2009-11-26) (from erik.mannens@ugent.be on 2009-11-26)
  25. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 25 November, Telecon 1000 UTC (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2009-11-25) (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2009-11-25)
  26. RE: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 25 November, Telecon 1000 UTC (from davy.vandeursen@ugent.be on 2009-11-25) (from davy.vandeursen@ugent.be on 2009-11-25)
  27. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 25 November, Telecon 1000 UTC (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-11-24) (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-11-24)
  28. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 18 November, Telecon 1000 UTC (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-11-18) (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-11-18)
  29. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 07 October, Telecon 0900 UTC (from michael.hausenblas@deri.org on 2009-10-07) (from michael.hausenblas@deri.org on 2009-10-07)
  30. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 07 October, Telecon 0900 UTC (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2009-10-07) (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2009-10-07)
  31. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 07 October, Telecon 0900 UTC (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-10-06) (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-10-06)
  32. minutes of 2009-09-30 teleconference (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-09-30) (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-09-30)
  33. Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 30 September, Telecon 0900 UTC *NEW HOUR* (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2009-09-30) (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2009-09-30)
  34. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 30 September, Telecon 0900 UTC *NEW HOUR* (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-09-28) (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-09-28)
  35. Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 23 September, Telecon 0900 UTC *NEW HOUR* (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-09-23) (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-09-23)
  36. Re: minutes of 2009-09-18 F2F meeting, Day 2 (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2009-09-19) (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2009-09-19)
  37. minutes of 2009-09-18 F2F meeting, Day 2 (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-09-18) (from Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl on 2009-09-18)

No User notes.


Raphaël Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@eurecom.fr>, Erik Mannens <erik.mannens@ugent.be>, Chairs, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>, Staff Contacts
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.323 2013-12-19 14:47:09 dom Exp $