IRC log of er on 2008-12-17

Timestamps are in UTC.

13:25:23 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #er
13:25:23 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2008/12/17-er-irc
13:25:25 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
13:25:27 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be 3794
13:25:27 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WAI_ERTWG()8:30AM scheduled to start in 5 minutes
13:25:28 [trackbot]
Meeting: Evaluation and Repair Tools Working Group Teleconference
13:25:28 [trackbot]
Date: 17 December 2008
13:27:48 [MikeS]
MikeS has joined #er
13:28:43 [Zakim]
WAI_ERTWG()8:30AM has now started
13:28:50 [Zakim]
+ +1.512.823.aaaa
13:29:45 [shadi]
agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert/2008Dec/0010.html
13:29:53 [shadi]
agenda+ HTTP-in-RDF
13:29:59 [shadi]
agenda+ Content-in-RDF
13:30:05 [shadi]
agenda+ Pointers-in-RDF
13:30:12 [shadi]
zkaim, call shadi-617
13:30:18 [shadi]
zakim, call shadi-617
13:30:18 [Zakim]
ok, shadi; the call is being made
13:30:19 [Zakim]
- +1.512.823.aaaa
13:30:19 [Zakim]
+ +1.512.823.aaaa
13:30:20 [Zakim]
+Shadi
13:30:31 [shadi]
zakim, aaaa is Mike
13:30:32 [Zakim]
+Mike; got it
13:31:38 [shadi]
agenda+ Next meeting
13:31:48 [shadi]
agenda?
13:32:13 [shadi]
drop, agendum 1
13:32:19 [shadi]
zakim drop, agendum 1
13:32:29 [shadi]
zakim, drop agendum 1
13:32:29 [Zakim]
agendum 1, EARL 1.0 Schema, dropped
13:32:32 [shadi]
zakim, drop agendum 2
13:32:32 [Zakim]
agendum 2, Action Item Check, dropped
13:33:47 [carlosI]
carlosI has joined #er
13:34:32 [Zakim]
+Carlos_Iglesias
13:35:52 [shadi]
http://www.eramp.com/wcag_theme_song.htm
13:36:19 [MikeS]
Scribe: Mike
13:38:14 [shadi]
zakim, mute me
13:38:14 [Zakim]
Shadi should now be muted
13:38:16 [MikeS]
zakim, mute me
13:38:16 [Zakim]
sorry, MikeS, I do not know which phone connection belongs to you
13:39:43 [shadi]
zakim, unmute me
13:39:43 [Zakim]
Shadi should no longer be muted
13:40:03 [MikeS]
Topic: Pointers in RDF
13:40:03 [shadi]
zakim, take up agendum 5
13:40:03 [Zakim]
agendum 5. "Pointers-in-RDF" taken up [from shadi]
13:40:32 [MikeS]
SAZ: is there an update?
13:40:52 [MikeS]
CI: need to finish editing and have look at schema
13:41:37 [MikeS]
...doubts about status of the conformance section, which relates to questionable status in other docs as well
13:41:39 [JohannesK]
JohannesK has joined #er
13:41:40 [Zakim]
+cvelasco
13:41:56 [JohannesK]
Zakim, cvelasco is JohannesK
13:41:56 [Zakim]
+JohannesK; got it
13:42:36 [MikeS]
...some open questions that will be included as editor's notes
13:43:19 [JohannesK]
belated regrets from CarlosV
13:44:32 [MikeS]
SAZ: any questions that demand feedback?
13:45:12 [MikeS]
CI: HtmlPointer - an outstanding action or what is its status?
13:45:21 [MikeS]
...placeholder remains
13:46:42 [shadi]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/tracker/actions/open
13:47:35 [shadi]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/tracker/actions/58
13:49:56 [MikeS]
CI: will provide next draft of Pointers in RDF for first meeting in January
13:50:15 [shadi]
zakim, take up agendum 3
13:50:15 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "HTTP-in-RDF" taken up [from shadi]
13:50:26 [MikeS]
Topic: Http in RDF
13:50:56 [shadi]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/HTTP/WD-HTTP-in-RDF-20081216
13:52:19 [shadi]
zakim, mute mike
13:52:19 [Zakim]
Mike should now be muted
13:52:55 [MikeS]
JK: changed 'domain of' and 'range of'; using format of DLs
13:53:39 [MikeS]
...more internal linking from properties to classes and vice versa
13:53:56 [MikeS]
...issue in Sec 3.1 regarding range of body property
13:55:04 [MikeS]
SAZ: section entitled 'Status of this document' needs chnages; Shadi will do
13:55:38 [MikeS]
...what about SPARQL queries?
13:56:25 [MikeS]
Note: I have an outstanding action to look at SPARQL and POWDR for how they handle conformance
13:57:49 [MikeS]
SAZ: keep it open but lean toward Content in RDF?
13:58:53 [MikeS]
JK: may not be possible to have range of cnt:content if one wnated to have multiple pieces of content
13:59:12 [shadi]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/EARL10/WD-EARL10-Schema-20081126#Assertor
14:00:09 [MikeS]
...leave range unspecified and keep introductory paragraph
14:03:34 [MikeS]
....would a conforming Http in RDF-reading application be required to process cnt vocabulary?
14:04:14 [MikeS]
SAZ: yes - should expect cnt-pocessing
14:05:41 [MikeS]
CI: strange to suggest that http in RDF apps would also need to conform to Content in RDF vocabulary
14:06:28 [MikeS]
agree with leaving it more open
14:06:54 [MikeS]
RESOLUTION: leave body property open but encourage the use of cnt:content to represent body
14:07:20 [MikeS]
SAZ: up to JK as to how to express this in the document
14:08:24 [MikeS]
...will resolve conformance issues in EARL 1.0 Schema document and then apply that resolution to other docs
14:10:02 [MikeS]
+1
14:10:08 [carlosI]
+1
14:11:08 [MikeS]
JK: removed schema from document but on-line version needs to be synced
14:12:07 [shadi]
- <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/HTTP/http.rdfs>
14:12:07 [shadi]
- <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/Content/content.rdfs>
14:13:09 [shadi]
zakim, take up next
14:13:09 [Zakim]
agendum 4. "Content-in-RDF" taken up [from shadi]
14:13:13 [shadi]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/Content/WD-Content-in-RDF-20081216
14:13:15 [MikeS]
Topic: Representing Content in RDF
14:14:22 [MikeS]
SAZ: using xsd data types?
14:14:41 [MikeS]
CI: makes sense
14:14:43 [MikeS]
+1
14:15:12 [MikeS]
JK: xsd data types already there
14:16:16 [MikeS]
SAZ: remainder of group should review document
14:17:18 [MikeS]
SAZ: comments about WG in general before winter break?
14:17:34 [MikeS]
...Pointers in RDF moving along
14:17:47 [MikeS]
...conformance questions need to be resolved for toher docs
14:18:36 [shadi]
zakim, take up next
14:18:37 [Zakim]
agendum 5. "Pointers-in-RDF" taken up [from shadi]
14:19:25 [MikeS]
zakim, take up agendum 6
14:19:25 [Zakim]
agendum 6. "Next meeting" taken up [from shadi]
14:19:59 [MikeS]
SAZ: Jan 7 or Jan 14?
14:20:05 [MikeS]
JK: jan 7
14:20:09 [MikeS]
+1 for Jan 7
14:20:21 [MikeS]
CI: jan 7
14:20:45 [MikeS]
Happy Holidays, everyone
14:21:03 [Zakim]
-JohannesK
14:21:05 [Zakim]
-Shadi
14:21:07 [Zakim]
-Mike
14:27:12 [shadi]
zakim, drop carlosi
14:27:12 [Zakim]
Carlos_Iglesias is being disconnected
14:27:14 [Zakim]
WAI_ERTWG()8:30AM has ended
14:27:15 [Zakim]
Attendees were +1.512.823.aaaa, Shadi, Mike, Carlos_Iglesias, JohannesK
14:27:21 [shadi]
trackbot, end meeting
14:27:21 [trackbot]
Zakim, list attendees
14:27:21 [Zakim]
sorry, trackbot, I don't know what conference this is
14:27:22 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, please draft minutes
14:27:22 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/12/17-er-minutes.html trackbot
14:27:23 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, bye
14:27:23 [RRSAgent]
I see no action items