IRC log of tsdtf on 2008-11-18

Timestamps are in UTC.

13:19:17 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #tsdtf
13:19:17 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2008/11/18-tsdtf-irc
13:19:32 [Christophe]
zakim, what conferences?
13:19:32 [Zakim]
I see UW_Team()8:00AM, IA_MAWG()8:00AM active
13:19:34 [Zakim]
also scheduled at this time are WAI_TSDTF()8:30AM, ARCH_Team()8:00AM, IA_CDFWG()8:30AM
13:19:43 [Christophe]
zakim, this will be WAI_TSDTF
13:19:43 [Zakim]
ok, Christophe; I see WAI_TSDTF()8:30AM scheduled to start in 11 minutes
13:19:55 [Christophe]
Maating: WAI TSDTF
13:20:01 [Christophe]
Meeting: WAI TSDTF
13:20:09 [Christophe]
Chairs: CarlosV, Christophe
13:20:12 [Christophe]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert-tsdtf/2008Nov/0009.html
13:20:23 [Christophe]
Regrets: Shadi, MichaelS
13:20:45 [Christophe]
Agenda+ Review of test samples
13:29:48 [MichaelC]
MichaelC has joined #tsdtf
13:30:56 [Zakim]
WAI_TSDTF()8:30AM has now started
13:31:03 [Zakim]
+Michael
13:31:27 [carlosI]
carlosI has joined #tsdtf
13:31:59 [CarlosV]
CarlosV has joined #tsdtf
13:32:15 [Zakim]
+Carlos_Iglesias
13:32:43 [Zakim]
+Christophe_Strobbe
13:32:59 [Zakim]
+Klaus/Johannes/Thomas
13:33:14 [Christophe]
zakim, Klaus is realy CarlosV
13:33:15 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'Klaus is realy CarlosV', Christophe
13:33:20 [Christophe]
zakim, Klaus is really CarlosV
13:33:20 [Zakim]
+CarlosV; got it
13:36:34 [Christophe]
scribe: CarlosI
13:37:06 [Christophe]
Trackerbot : http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/2006/tests/tracker/
13:39:15 [carlosI]
CS: pending actions about the accessibility supported database
13:39:38 [carlosI]
CS: past F2F meeting
13:40:01 [carlosI]
CS: got requirement document for the web interface
13:40:41 [carlosI]
CS: any comments?
13:40:53 [carlosI]
CI: not any specific comment right now
13:41:07 [Christophe]
zakim, take up agendum 1
13:41:07 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Review of test samples" taken up [from Christophe]
13:41:07 [carlosI]
CI: had a look at them, will look at them closer
13:41:30 [Christophe]
Strawpoll: http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/42683/batch1/results
13:41:45 [carlosI]
CS: strawpoll last september for a batch of test samples
13:42:02 [carlosI]
CS: need to see how to move with this
13:42:40 [carlosI]
CS: WCAG 2 went from CR to PR
13:43:19 [carlosI]
CS: did the necessary changes
13:44:08 [carlosI]
ACTION: CS to add a rule for the schematron to check all references are the latest of WCAG 2
13:44:08 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-19 - Add a rule for the schematron to check all references are the latest of WCAG 2 [on Christophe Strobbe - due 2008-11-25].
13:46:03 [Christophe]
edits to test samples: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert-tsdtf/2008Oct/0006.html
13:46:44 [carlosI]
CS: those are the changes made after discussion of test samples
13:53:08 [carlosI]
ACTION: CI to check last changes and techniques references changes for its assigned test samples
13:53:08 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-20 - Check last changes and techniques references changes for its assigned test samples [on Carlos Iglesias - due 2008-11-25].
13:53:55 [carlosI]
ACTION: TB to check last changes and techniques references changes for its assigned test samples
13:53:55 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - TB
13:55:27 [carlosI]
ACTION: 2359 to check last changes and techniques references changes for its assigned test samples
13:55:28 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-21 - Check last changes and techniques references changes for its assigned test samples [on Frederick Boland - due 2008-11-25].
13:57:39 [carlosI]
CS: several other have content review but there were no decision
13:58:35 [carlosI]
CS: suggests to have the reviewers to check again
14:03:12 [carlosI]
ACTION: CI to check techniques for 019, 026 and 042 test samples
14:03:14 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-22 - Check techniques for 019, 026 and 042 test samples [on Carlos Iglesias - due 2008-11-25].
14:04:06 [carlosI]
ACTION: SAZ to check techniques for 030 - 037 test samples
14:04:06 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - SAZ
14:04:14 [carlosI]
ACTION: shadi to check techniques for 030 - 037 test samples
14:04:14 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-23 - Check techniques for 030 - 037 test samples [on Shadi Abou-Zahra - due 2008-11-25].
14:05:46 [carlosI]
CS: some others need yet to be reviewed
14:05:58 [carlosI]
CS: if somebody has time go ahead
14:07:13 [carlosI]
CS: anything else for discussion?
14:07:56 [carlosI]
CV: some open issue from the F2F
14:08:12 [carlosI]
CS: can't find any action items from the F2F
14:09:01 [carlosI]
CV: the problem was about the uderlying technologies
14:09:20 [carlosI]
CV: not sure how to proceed
14:09:27 [carlosI]
CV: suggested Jira
14:10:15 [carlosI]
SAZ: SAZ needed to investigate about anonymous CVS public access
14:11:16 [carlosI]
CV: the problem is the technological limitation expertise
14:11:58 [carlosI]
CV: can ask Michael offline
14:13:09 [carlosI]
ACTION: CV to check with Michael about the possible technological limitations
14:13:11 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-24 - Check with Michael about the possible technological limitations [on Carlos A. Velasco - due 2008-11-25].
14:13:44 [Zakim]
+Tim_Boland
14:14:10 [carlosI]
CS: requirements document don't say anything about upload functionality for contributed test samples
14:14:48 [carlosI]
CV: think SAZ wanted to pospone that at the moment
14:15:33 [carlosI]
CS: remember previous discussions, even with a sort of prototype from Vangelis
14:15:55 [carlosI]
CS: don't have anything similar at BTW
14:17:11 [Tim]
Tim has joined #tsdtf
14:17:48 [Zakim]
-CarlosV
14:17:51 [CarlosV]
CarlosV has left #tsdtf
14:18:00 [Zakim]
-Michael
14:25:06 [Zakim]
-Tim_Boland
14:25:09 [Zakim]
-Christophe_Strobbe
14:26:36 [carlosI_]
carlosI_ has joined #tsdtf
14:26:53 [Christophe]
rrsagent, make logs world
14:27:06 [Christophe]
rrsagent, generate minutes
14:27:06 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/11/18-tsdtf-minutes.html Christophe
14:29:03 [Zakim]
-Carlos_Iglesias
14:29:05 [Zakim]
WAI_TSDTF()8:30AM has ended
14:29:06 [Zakim]
Attendees were Michael, Carlos_Iglesias, Christophe_Strobbe, Klaus/Johannes/Thomas, CarlosV, Tim_Boland
14:31:35 [Christophe]
Present: MichaelC, CarlosI, CarlosV, Tim, ChristopheS
14:31:38 [Christophe]
rrsagent, generate minutes
14:31:38 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/11/18-tsdtf-minutes.html Christophe
14:32:25 [Christophe]
zakim, bye
14:32:25 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #tsdtf
14:33:39 [Christophe]
rrsagent, bye
14:33:39 [RRSAgent]
I see 8 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/18-tsdtf-actions.rdf :
14:33:39 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: CS to add a rule for the schematron to check all references are the latest of WCAG 2 [1]
14:33:39 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/18-tsdtf-irc#T13-44-08
14:33:39 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: CI to check last changes and techniques references changes for its assigned test samples [2]
14:33:39 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/18-tsdtf-irc#T13-53-08
14:33:39 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: TB to check last changes and techniques references changes for its assigned test samples [3]
14:33:39 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/18-tsdtf-irc#T13-53-55
14:33:39 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: 2359 to check last changes and techniques references changes for its assigned test samples [4]
14:33:39 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/18-tsdtf-irc#T13-55-27
14:33:39 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: CI to check techniques for 019, 026 and 042 test samples [5]
14:33:39 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/18-tsdtf-irc#T14-03-12
14:33:39 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: SAZ to check techniques for 030 - 037 test samples [6]
14:33:39 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/18-tsdtf-irc#T14-04-06
14:33:39 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: shadi to check techniques for 030 - 037 test samples [7]
14:33:39 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/18-tsdtf-irc#T14-04-14
14:33:39 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: CV to check with Michael about the possible technological limitations [8]
14:33:39 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/18-tsdtf-irc#T14-13-09