IRC log of mediafrag on 2008-11-12

Timestamps are in UTC.

09:33:30 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #mediafrag
09:33:30 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2008/11/12-mediafrag-irc
09:34:00 [thierry]
I can't get into zakim "conference restricted at this time"
09:34:20 [thierry]
using Conference code : 3724# (spells "FRAG")
09:35:38 [mhausenblas]
mhausenblas has joined #mediafrag
09:36:38 [mhausenblas]
zakim, code
09:36:38 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'code', mhausenblas
09:36:44 [jackjansen]
jackjansen has joined #mediafrag
09:37:19 [jackjansen]
Ah! At least I've gotten onto IRC.
09:37:41 [mhausenblas]
Zakim, what's the code?
09:37:41 [Zakim]
sorry, mhausenblas, I don't know what conference this is
09:37:51 [erik]
all, one minute, please ... some problems with the code to call in
09:38:07 [erik]
anybody got a clue of what extra stuff has to be done?
09:38:49 [mhausenblas]
Zakim, this will be mediafrag
09:38:49 [Zakim]
I do not see a conference matching that name scheduled within the next hour, mhausenblas
09:38:57 [jackjansen]
You mean with zakim and friends? Check http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/IG/wiki/CheatSheet
09:39:59 [mhausenblas]
Zakim, this will be IA_MFWG
09:39:59 [Zakim]
ok, mhausenblas; I see IA_MFWG()5:30AM scheduled to start in 51 minutes
09:40:04 [mhausenblas]
ha?
09:40:14 [erik]
trackbot, start telcon
09:40:17 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
09:40:19 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be IA_MFWG
09:40:19 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see IA_MFWG()5:30AM scheduled to start in 50 minutes
09:40:20 [trackbot]
Meeting: Media Fragments Working Group Teleconference
09:40:20 [trackbot]
Date: 12 November 2008
09:40:44 [thierry]
http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#D20081112
09:40:58 [thierry]
says 10:30-11:30Z
09:40:58 [thierry]
IA_MFWG
09:42:07 [erik]
hm, probably Yves that rescheduled the timing ... what shall we do?
09:42:24 [erik]
can we all come back in 50 minutes?
09:42:39 [erik]
+1
09:42:40 [jackjansen]
According to the calendar the bridge is busy until 10:00Z
09:44:45 [jackjansen]
Well.... it seems that neither Yves nor Thierry is actively looking at this chat. Erik: maybe you should decide...
09:45:04 [erik]
asking again ... anybody against calling again at 10:30 UTC this time? this is not working
09:45:11 [jackjansen]
+1
09:45:15 [erik]
+1
09:45:15 [davy]
+1
09:45:22 [thierry]
+1
09:46:21 [erik]
ok, michael ... then I'd like to know know if you're planning to attend the F2F in Ghent 9-10 dec?
09:46:43 [erik]
ok, will do that for sure
09:49:02 [Gui]
So we call back later, that's the plan?
09:49:06 [erik]
ok, please register for your hotel ASAP then
09:49:38 [erik]
I'll hear you all within 40 mins!
09:57:11 [mhausenblas]
Sg. Herr Dr. Mann,
09:57:11 [mhausenblas]
Vielen Dank für das Angebot - ich bin gerade dabei mich beruflich zu verändern (werde in Kürze eine Post Doc Stelle in Irland antreten, vorab mal für drei Jahre). Ich wäre Ihnen aber nichsdestotrotz verbunden, weiterhin Informationen über Angebote zu bekommen.
09:57:11 [mhausenblas]
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
09:57:11 [mhausenblas]
Dr. Michael Hausenblas
09:57:13 [mhausenblas]
PS: Darf ich fragen wie Sie auf mich gekommen sind? :)
09:57:31 [mhausenblas]
ups. damn copy and past :)
09:59:12 [mhausenblas]
s/ Sg. Herr Dr. Mann,/
09:59:25 [mhausenblas]
rrsagent, draft minutes
09:59:25 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/11/12-mediafrag-minutes.html mhausenblas
10:00:08 [mhausenblas]
s/Vielen Dank für das Angebot - ich bin gerade dabei mich beruflich zu verändern (werde in Kürze eine Post Doc Stelle in Irland antreten, vorab mal für drei Jahre). Ich wäre Ihnen aber nichsdestotrotz verbunden, weiterhin Informationen über Angebote zu bekommen./
10:00:18 [mhausenblas]
s/Mit freundlichen Grüßen/
10:00:27 [mhausenblas]
s/Dr. Michael Hausenblas/
10:00:38 [mhausenblas]
s/PS: Darf ich fragen wie Sie auf mich gekommen sind? :)/
10:00:41 [mhausenblas]
rrsagent, draft minutes
10:00:41 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/11/12-mediafrag-minutes.html mhausenblas
10:30:00 [Zakim]
IA_MFWG()5:30AM has now started
10:30:07 [Zakim]
+ +00329331aaaa
10:30:17 [davy]
zakim, aaaa is Erik
10:30:17 [Zakim]
+Erik; got it
10:32:20 [Zakim]
+ +31.20.592.aabb
10:32:22 [davy]
zakim, davy is with Erik
10:32:22 [Zakim]
+davy; got it
10:32:30 [jackjansen]
zakim, aabb is me
10:32:30 [Zakim]
+jackjansen; got it
10:37:11 [jackjansen]
JOEHOEEEE!!!!!!! ARE PEOPLE GOING TO PHONE IN?????
10:38:01 [erik]
the phone works ... as Jack, Davy and Erik can confirm
10:39:18 [jackjansen]
zakim, mute me
10:39:18 [Zakim]
jackjansen should now be muted
10:44:27 [erik]
5 more minutes to phone in ... otherwise this meeting is postponed untill next week
10:45:15 [jackjansen]
same here:-(
10:46:43 [davy]
zakim, mute me
10:46:43 [Zakim]
sorry, davy, I do not know which phone connection belongs to you
10:46:49 [davy]
zakim, mute Erik
10:46:49 [Zakim]
Erik should now be muted
10:49:25 [erik]
Last call ... Guillaume, Silvia, Michael, Yves, Thierry ... are you following IRC or not? Some form of life would be appreciated
10:49:30 [jackjansen]
5
10:49:33 [jackjansen]
4
10:49:36 [jackjansen]
3
10:49:38 [jackjansen]
2
10:49:41 [jackjansen]
1
10:49:45 [jackjansen]
going...
10:49:47 [jackjansen]
going...
10:49:50 [jackjansen]
gone!
10:49:59 [jackjansen]
zakim, unmute me
10:49:59 [Zakim]
jackjansen should no longer be muted
10:50:02 [davy]
zakim, unmute Erik
10:50:02 [Zakim]
Erik should no longer be muted
10:51:38 [davy]
action: yves to reserve the phone conf at 10:00 UTC (see results questionaire)
10:51:38 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-11 - Reserve the phone conf at 10:00 UTC (see results questionaire) [on Yves Lafon - due 2008-11-19].
10:52:23 [Zakim]
+ +1.712.841.aacc
10:52:24 [davy]
action: all to fill in the questionaire of the 2nd F2F meeting in Ghent and to make arrangments
10:52:24 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - all
10:54:23 [Zakim]
-jackjansen
10:54:25 [Zakim]
-Erik
10:55:31 [davy]
action: erik to chase for answers on the questionaire of the 2nd F2F meeting in Ghent
10:55:31 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-12 - Chase for answers on the questionaire of the 2nd F2F meeting in Ghent [on Erik Mannens - due 2008-11-19].
10:56:06 [davy]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
10:56:06 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/11/12-mediafrag-minutes.html davy
10:56:13 [davy]
zakim, bye
10:56:13 [Zakim]
leaving. As of this point the attendees were +00329331aaaa, Erik, +31.20.592.aabb, davy, jackjansen, +1.712.841.aacc
10:56:13 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #mediafrag
10:56:26 [davy]
RRSAgent, bye
10:56:26 [RRSAgent]
I see 3 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/12-mediafrag-actions.rdf :
10:56:26 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: yves to reserve the phone conf at 10:00 UTC (see results questionaire) [1]
10:56:26 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/12-mediafrag-irc#T10-51-38
10:56:26 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: all to fill in the questionaire of the 2nd F2F meeting in Ghent and to make arrangments [2]
10:56:26 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/12-mediafrag-irc#T10-52-24
10:56:26 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: erik to chase for answers on the questionaire of the 2nd F2F meeting in Ghent [3]
10:56:26 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/11/12-mediafrag-irc#T10-55-31