IRC log of rif on 2008-11-11

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:53:02 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #rif
15:53:02 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2008/11/11-rif-irc
15:53:12 [ChrisW]
zakim, this will be rif
15:53:12 [Zakim]
ok, ChrisW; I see SW_RIF()11:00AM scheduled to start in 7 minutes
15:53:35 [ChrisW]
Meeting: RIF Telecon 11-Nov-08
15:53:43 [ChrisW]
Chair: Christian de Sainte-Marie
15:54:22 [ChrisW]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2008Nov/0029.html
15:54:44 [ChrisW]
ChrisW has changed the topic to: 11 Nov RIF Telecon Agenda http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2008Nov/0029.html
15:54:56 [ChrisW]
rrsagent, make minutes
15:54:56 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/11/11-rif-minutes.html ChrisW
15:55:23 [ChrisW]
zakim, clear agenda
15:55:23 [Zakim]
agenda cleared
15:55:28 [ChrisW]
agenda+ Admin
15:55:33 [ChrisW]
Agenda+ Liason
15:55:39 [ChrisW]
Agenda+ Public comments
15:55:45 [ChrisW]
Agenda+ Action review
15:55:52 [ChrisW]
Agenda+ rdf:text
15:55:57 [ChrisW]
Agenda+ PRD
15:56:01 [ChrisW]
Agenda+ UCR
15:56:05 [ChrisW]
Agenda+ DTB
15:56:11 [ChrisW]
Agenda+ PICK SCRIBE
15:56:16 [ChrisW]
Agenda+ AOB
15:57:35 [ChrisW]
rrsagent, make logs public
15:57:52 [Harold]
Harold has joined #rif
16:00:29 [Zakim]
SW_RIF()11:00AM has now started
16:00:31 [Zakim]
+ +0122427aaaa
16:00:33 [Zakim]
SW_RIF()11:00AM has ended
16:00:34 [Zakim]
Attendees were +0122427aaaa
16:00:39 [DaveReynolds]
DaveReynolds has joined #rif
16:01:36 [Zakim]
SW_RIF()11:00AM has now started
16:01:37 [Zakim]
+??P44
16:01:41 [Zakim]
+Harold
16:01:42 [Zakim]
-Harold
16:01:42 [Zakim]
+Harold
16:01:48 [StuartTaylor]
StuartTaylor has joined #rif
16:02:08 [Stella]
Stella has joined #rif
16:02:25 [josb]
josb has joined #rif
16:02:35 [Zakim]
+josb
16:02:52 [Zakim]
+ +0122427aaaa
16:03:02 [Zakim]
+[IBM]
16:03:07 [Stella]
zakim, ibm is temporarily me
16:03:07 [Zakim]
+Stella; got it
16:03:18 [StuartTaylor]
zakim, +0122427aaaa is me
16:03:18 [Zakim]
+StuartTaylor; got it
16:03:24 [Zakim]
+Sandro
16:03:25 [Zakim]
+??P55
16:03:26 [Zakim]
+ +1.914.784.aabb
16:03:31 [ChrisW]
zakim, aabb is me
16:03:31 [Zakim]
+ChrisW; got it
16:04:18 [ChrisW]
Scribe: Harold
16:04:20 [AxelPolleres]
AxelPolleres has joined #rif
16:04:39 [ChrisW]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2008Nov/att-0008/2008-11-04-rif-minutes.html
16:04:47 [ChrisW]
PROPOSED: Approve last weeks minutes
16:04:52 [ChrisW]
RESOLVED: Approve last weeks minutes
16:05:09 [ChrisW]
zakim, next item
16:05:09 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Admin" taken up [from ChrisW]
16:05:26 [Zakim]
+??P61
16:05:31 [ChrisW]
action: Chris to change times to standard time in agenda
16:05:31 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-643 - Change times to standard time in agenda [on Christopher Welty - due 2008-11-18].
16:05:46 [ChrisW]
zakim, who is on the phone?
16:05:46 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Harold, DaveReynolds, josb, StuartTaylor, Stella, Sandro, ChrisW, ??P55, ??P61
16:08:34 [ChrisW]
zakim, ??P55 is AdrianP
16:08:34 [Zakim]
+AdrianP; got it
16:09:19 [ChrisW]
zakim, next item
16:09:19 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "Liason" taken up [from ChrisW]
16:10:36 [Zakim]
+Gary
16:10:54 [Gary_Hallmark]
Gary_Hallmark has joined #rif
16:11:25 [Harold]
Axel: Mapping rules written in a RIF dialect would be fine for his liaison.
16:11:51 [ChrisW]
zakim, next item
16:11:51 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "Public comments" taken up [from ChrisW]
16:12:36 [sandro]
Sandro: Jos is going to visit OWL-WG to talk about ID/IDREF.
16:13:49 [Harold]
Chris: Three outstanding responses.
16:14:21 [Harold]
... Just point OK to the changed BLD text.
16:14:27 [ChrisW]
action: chris to draft comment to ok
16:14:27 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-644 - Draft comment to ok [on Christopher Welty - due 2008-11-18].
16:14:52 [ChrisW]
action: Chris to send WL response
16:14:52 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-645 - Send WL response [on Christopher Welty - due 2008-11-18].
16:15:44 [sandro]
(I'm having trouble with international dialing. Anyone else have another phone line they can use to call Christian? msg me if you need the number.)
16:16:19 [LeoraMorgenstern]
LeoraMorgenstern has joined #rif
16:16:20 [ChrisW]
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/Response_to_RAK
16:16:39 [ChrisW]
action: Gary to draft response to http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/Response_to_RAK
16:16:39 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-646 - Draft response to http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/Response_to_RAK [on Gary Hallmark - due 2008-11-18].
16:16:47 [Zakim]
+LeoraMorgenstern
16:16:49 [ChrisW]
zakim, next item
16:16:49 [Zakim]
agendum 4. "Action review" taken up [from ChrisW]
16:18:58 [LeoraMorgenstern]
614; I'm just sending out hte email
16:19:47 [mkifer]
mkifer has joined #rif
16:20:55 [Zakim]
+Michael_Kifer
16:21:48 [Harold]
Michael, should we put changes always into section 2 of specs? _ thought it would always be the last appendix: http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/BLD#Changes_Since_the_Last_Call_Version_.282008-07-30.29
16:22:24 [Stella]
should manifest be higher priority than that translator?
16:22:34 [Stella]
I mean, shouldn't
16:24:37 [ChrisW]
zakim, next item
16:24:37 [Zakim]
agendum 5. "rdf:text" taken up [from ChrisW]
16:25:44 [ChrisW]
zakim, who is talking?
16:25:49 [Harold]
Axel: Found agreement with OWL WG on rdf:text.
16:25:54 [Zakim]
ChrisW, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: ChrisW (5%), Sandro (18%), AxelPolleres (4%)
16:26:24 [sandro]
zakim, who is talking?
16:26:35 [Zakim]
sandro, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: ChrisW (74%), Sandro (30%)
16:29:14 [ChrisW]
action: axel to add editors note regarding status of finite/infinite characters
16:29:14 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-647 - Add editors note regarding status of finite/infinite characters [on Axel Polleres - due 2008-11-18].
16:30:00 [sandro]
PROPOSED: Publish rdf:text as a FPWD, jointly with OWL-WG, given the Editor's Note about infinite character sets gets added.
16:30:12 [sandro]
+1 (W3C)
16:31:27 [josb]
http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/InternationalizedStringSpec
16:31:29 [AxelPolleres]
http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/InternationalizedStringSpec
16:31:48 [sandro]
PROPOSED: Publish rdf:text as a FPWD, jointly with OWL-WG, given the Editor's Notes about infinite character sets (per Chris) and about compat with XML schema (per Jos) gets added.
16:32:11 [ChrisW]
action: axel to add editors note on xml schema compatibility
16:32:13 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-648 - Add editors note on xml schema compatibility [on Axel Polleres - due 2008-11-18].
16:33:14 [sandro]
Jos: The infiniteness of the lex and val space, as well as the compatibilty with xml string -- whether the string spart of the lex & val space should be the same as xs:string -- are under discussion.
16:34:00 [josb]
s/infiniteness of the lex and val space/infiniteness of the character set/
16:34:11 [Harold]
... Sandro: Best as two separate Ed
16:34:15 [Harold]
s notes.
16:35:30 [Harold]
Jos/Sandro: One should be fine if both aspects are kept together.
16:35:52 [sandro]
PROPOSED: Publish rdf:text as a FPWD, jointly with OWL-WG, adding an editor's note about infinity (actions Jos, Axel)
16:36:19 [Zakim]
-DaveReynolds
16:36:19 [sandro]
+1
16:36:29 [sandro]
+1 (W3C)
16:36:38 [AxelPolleres]
+1 (DERI)
16:36:43 [Harold]
+1 (NRC)
16:36:44 [josb]
+1 (FUB)
16:36:52 [sandro]
RRSAgent, pointer?
16:36:52 [RRSAgent]
See http://www.w3.org/2008/11/11-rif-irc#T16-36-52
16:36:53 [LeoraMorgenstern]
+1
16:36:54 [Gary]
+1 (Oracle)
16:37:02 [LeoraMorgenstern]
+1 (IBM)
16:37:24 [StuartTaylor]
+1 (Aberdeen)
16:37:31 [mkifer]
+1
16:37:35 [sandro]
RESOLVED: Publish rdf:text as a FPWD, jointly with OWL-WG, adding an editor's note about infinity (actions Jos, Axel)
16:37:39 [ChrisW]
zakim, who is on the phone?
16:37:39 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Harold, josb, StuartTaylor, Stella, Sandro, ChrisW, AdrianP, AxelPolleres, Gary, LeoraMorgenstern, Michael_Kifer
16:38:17 [ChrisW]
action: send proposed editors note to rdf:text
16:38:17 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - send
16:38:26 [Harold]
Jos: Will send editor's note, Axel should track.it.
16:38:28 [ChrisW]
action: debruij2 send proposed editors note to rdf:text
16:38:28 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - debruij2
16:38:34 [ChrisW]
action: jdebruij2 send proposed editors note to rdf:text
16:38:35 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-649 - Send proposed editors note to rdf:text [on Jos de Bruijn - due 2008-11-18].
16:38:52 [ChrisW]
action: Sandro to publish rdf:text
16:38:52 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-650 - Publish rdf:text [on Sandro Hawke - due 2008-11-18].
16:39:20 [ChrisW]
zakim, next item
16:39:20 [Zakim]
agendum 6. "PRD" taken up [from ChrisW]
16:39:24 [AxelPolleres]
AxelPolleres has left #rif
16:39:42 [AxelPolleres]
AxelPolleres has joined #rif
16:40:22 [Harold]
Chris: Trying to call Christian's cell...
16:40:53 [Harold]
Gary: Most actions from Orlando were put into the PRD document.
16:41:40 [Harold]
... E.g., our understanding of conflict resolution strategies is now in the text.
16:41:52 [Harold]
... People could start draft on wiki and give feedback.
16:41:53 [ChrisW]
no response from csma's phone
16:42:24 [Harold]
Sandro: Does it look like easily implementable on exist. PR engines?
16:43:02 [Harold]
Gary: Some aspects are not trivial to implement.
16:44:25 [Harold]
... E.g., tagging Obj. with particular class via Member is not usual in PR engines.
16:45:06 [Harold]
... However, a Java engine could keep track of membership dynamically.
16:45:38 [Harold]
... Better than removing Member from Core.
16:45:43 [ChrisW]
*PROPOSED:* In RIF-PRD, the conflict resolution strategy for a set of rules will be indicated using keywords, attached to the top-level group. RIF-PRD 1.0 will specify only one normative conflict resolution strategy, as specified in csma's email [9] (essentially: refraction+priority+recency). RIF-PRD 1.0 MAY specify other conflict resolution strategies (and corresponding keywords) for suggested use, but these will not be conformance points. This resolution and t
16:47:19 [Harold]
Sandro: Sent email about two issues with this PROPOSED.
16:47:44 [Harold]
... 1) The term 'keyword' is not great.
16:48:38 [sandro]
Sandro: I just want it clarified that the strategy could be indicated by being part of the element name
16:48:40 [josb]
I sent the email to public-rdf-text
16:48:48 [Harold]
... In XML it seems to imply it would become an attribute, while it may well become a subelement.
16:48:51 [sandro]
Gary: I don't think we're saying anything one way or the other about that.
16:49:08 [ChrisW]
*PROPOSED:* In RIF-PRD, the conflict resolution strategy for a set of rules will be indicated in some way attached to the top-level group. RIF-PRD 1.0 will specify only one normative conflict resolution strategy, as specified in csma's email [9] (essentially: refraction+priority+recency). RIF-PRD 1.0 MAY specify other conflict resolution strategies (and corresponding keywords) for suggested use, but these will not be conformance points. This resolution and the c
16:50:22 [ChrisW]
PROPOSED: In RIF-PRD, the conflict resolution strategy for a set of rules will be indicated in some way attached to the top-level group. RIF-PRD 1.0 will specify only one normative conflict resolution strategy, as specified in csma's email [9] (essentially: refraction+priority+recency). RIF-PRD 1.0 MAY specify other conflict resolution strategies (and corresponding keywords) for suggested use, but these will not be mandatory. This resolution and the complementar
16:50:49 [ChrisW]
*PROPOSED:* In RIF-PRD, the conflict resolution strategy for a set of rules will be indicated using keywords, attached to the top-level group. RIF-PRD 1.0 will specify only one normative conflict resolution strategy, as specified in csma's email [9] (essentially: refraction+priority+recency). RIF-PRD 1.0 MAY specify other conflict resolution strategies (and corresponding keywords) for suggested use, but these will not be conformance points. This resolution and t
16:51:21 [ChrisW]
*PROPOSED:* In RIF-PRD, the conflict resolution strategy for a set of rules will be indicated using keywords, attached to the top-level group. RIF-PRD 1.0 will specify only one normative conflict resolution strategy, as specified in csma's email [9] (essentially: refraction+priority+recency). RIF-PRD 1.0 MAY specify other conflict resolution strategies (and corresponding keywords) for suggested use, but these will not be conformance points.
16:51:32 [ChrisW]
PROPOSED: In RIF-PRD, the conflict resolution strategy for a set of rules will be indicated using keywords, attached to the top-level group. RIF-PRD 1.0 will specify only one normative conflict resolution strategy, as specified in csma's email [9] (essentially: refraction+priority+recency). RIF-PRD 1.0 MAY specify other conflict resolution strategies (and corresponding keywords) for suggested use, but these will not be conformance points.
16:52:33 [ChrisW]
PROPOSED: In RIF-PRD, the conflict resolution strategy for a set of rules will be indicated in some way, associated with the top-level group. RIF-PRD 1.0 will specify only one normative conflict resolution strategy, as specified in csma's email [9] (essentially: refraction+priority+recency).
16:53:28 [sandro]
Sandro: So this means you can't merge rulesets.... but that's the state of the art anyway.
16:53:28 [ChrisW]
PROPOSED: RIF-PRD 1.0 MAY specify other conflict resolution strategies for suggested use, but these will not be mandatory.
16:53:40 [ChrisW]
PROPOSED: Close Issue-64
16:53:56 [sandro]
issue-64
16:53:59 [sandro]
issue-64?
16:54:10 [trackbot]
ISSUE-64 -- Conflict resolution strategies to be covered by PRD? -- OPEN
16:54:10 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/track/issues/64
16:54:54 [sandro]
+0
16:54:59 [Gary]
+1
16:55:02 [sandro]
+0 on all three at once
16:55:06 [Harold]
+1
16:55:07 [AxelPolleres]
0
16:55:08 [ChrisW]
+1
16:55:28 [ChrisW]
RESOLVED: In RIF-PRD, the conflict resolution strategy for a set of rules will be indicated in some way, associated with the top-level group. RIF-PRD 1.0 will specify only one normative conflict resolution strategy, as specified in csma's email [9] (essentially: refraction+priority+recency).
16:55:39 [ChrisW]
RESOLVED: RIF-PRD 1.0 MAY specify other conflict resolution strategies for suggested use, but these will not be mandatory.
16:55:47 [ChrisW]
RESOLVED: Close Issue-64
16:55:52 [mkifer]
mkifer has joined #rif
16:55:58 [ChrisW]
action: chris to close issue 64
16:56:01 [ChrisW]
rrsagent, pointer
16:56:01 [RRSAgent]
See http://www.w3.org/2008/11/11-rif-irc#T16-56-01
16:56:16 [ChrisW]
zakim, next item
16:56:16 [Zakim]
agendum 8. "DTB" taken up [from ChrisW]
16:56:30 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-651 - Close issue 64 [on Christopher Welty - due 2008-11-18].
16:57:16 [Harold]
Axel: Let's go thru the Ed's notes.
17:00:25 [Harold]
Basically Remove: We might introduce additional shortcuts, e.g. for rif:text
17:00:35 [StuartTaylor]
StuartTaylor has joined #rif
17:00:39 [Harold]
Remove: rif:text (in particular, its identifying IRI) is an AT RISK feature.
17:01:36 [Harold]
Re: The naming convention for guard predicates, ...
17:02:13 [Harold]
Axel: Would just leave text unchanged and remove Ed's note.
17:03:10 [Harold]
... When you define your own dialect, should you be encouraged to reuse pred/func prefixes.
17:03:26 [Harold]
... Who is authorized to reuse such namespace prefixes?
17:03:31 [Harold]
Sandro: W3C.
17:04:30 [Harold]
Axel: Should we say new W3C specs should use these namespace prefixes?
17:04:55 [Harold]
Chris: Give advice. Use word "should" or "should not".
17:05:00 [AxelPolleres]
W3C specs MAY reuse, 3rd party dialects MUST NOT reuse the pred and func namespace
17:05:00 [AxelPolleres]
?
17:05:21 [Harold]
SHOULD and SHOULD NOT?
17:06:31 [Harold]
Re: It was noted in discussions of the working group, that except guard ... SPARQL's datatype function ... needed.
17:07:05 [Harold]
Axel: Which value to return?
17:07:22 [Harold]
... Can not emulate the same behavior.
17:07:28 [Harold]
... Even with a predicate.
17:07:46 [Harold]
... SPARQL's datatype functions cannot be emulated.
17:07:49 [josb]
that's because SPARQL's def is broken
17:09:12 [Harold]
Chris: But what about adding a predicate (not a function), which can bind all these multiple values?
17:09:29 [Harold]
... Was proposed by Dave Reynolds.
17:11:06 [Harold]
... Single predicate for checking types instead of one for each.
17:11:47 [Harold]
Re: The naming convention for negative guard predicates ...
17:11:54 [Harold]
Axel: Same thing.
17:12:14 [Harold]
Re: In the following, we adapt several cast functions from [XPath-Functions].
17:12:28 [Harold]
Axel: Only referring to conversion table.
17:12:37 [Harold]
... Would need more refined explanation.
17:12:57 [Harold]
... Will try to resolve and have it reviewed.
17:13:24 [Harold]
Re: We might split this subsection into separate subsections per casting function...
17:13:36 [Harold]
Axel: TBD
17:14:02 [Harold]
Re: The cast from rif:text to xs:string is still under discussion, ...
17:14:24 [Harold]
Chris: This fct stays here.
17:14:28 [Harold]
Axel: OK.
17:14:52 [Harold]
Re: Conversion from rif:iri to xs:string and vice versa is still under discussion ...
17:15:08 [Harold]
Axel: If everyone is fine as is, we can leave it.
17:15:32 [Harold]
... Strange thing is that can be viewed in both conversion directions.
17:15:44 [Harold]
... Only one is intended.
17:16:34 [Harold]
... Use case is creation URI from string.
17:16:49 [Harold]
Sandro: Comes also up in POWDER.
17:17:11 [Harold]
... They have various such conversion needs.
17:17:32 [Harold]
s/URI/IRI/
17:17:56 [Harold]
Axel: Only the predicate NAME is a problem.
17:18:10 [Harold]
... It's fine to use the same predicate.
17:18:28 [Harold]
Sandro: Think has just been called IRI.
17:19:01 [Harold]
... Gives you IRI of anything.
17:19:27 [Harold]
... Need a bunch of test cases.
17:19:36 [Harold]
... Tricky 'corner' of the language.
17:19:53 [Harold]
Axel: Could write some, but Jos is better in this.
17:20:46 [Harold]
... OK to rename it into iristring?
17:20:56 [Harold]
Jos/Sandro: Yes.
17:21:32 [Harold]
Chris: Potential unexpected results?
17:21:50 [Harold]
Jos: Only some IRIs you dont expect from strings, and vice versa.
17:22:03 [Harold]
... Will do.
17:22:12 [Harold]
Sandro: Some should use RDF.
17:22:21 [Harold]
Jos/Axel: OK.
17:22:23 [ChrisW]
action: jos to write some more pathological test cases for potentially confusing uses of iri-string predicate
17:22:23 [trackbot]
Sorry, amibiguous username (more than one match) - jos
17:22:23 [trackbot]
Try using a different identifier, such as family name or username (eg. jdebruij2, jderoo)
17:22:34 [ChrisW]
action: jdebruij2 to write some more pathological test cases for potentially confusing uses of iri-string predicate
17:22:44 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-652 - Write some more pathological test cases for potentially confusing uses of iri-string predicate [on Jos de Bruijn - due 2008-11-18].
17:23:00 [Harold]
Re: The following treatment of built-ins which may have multiple arities ...
17:24:43 [Harold]
Axel: Would propose to keep multiple arities.
17:25:26 [Harold]
Harold: We need this for min and max functions (for uncertainty encoding etc.).
17:25:41 [StuartTaylor]
StuartTaylor has joined #rif
17:25:59 [Harold]
Chris: Problem: Would you need infinitely many functions, then, semantically?
17:26:03 [Harold]
Axel: No.
17:26:40 [Harold]
Chris: Seems fine as a syntactic convention.
17:27:33 [Harold]
Axel: If we allow variable arities in External, then we are done, too.
17:27:49 [ChrisW]
action: chris to open issue on polyadic functions per not in DTB 3.5
17:27:51 [StuartTaylor]
StuartTaylor has joined #rif
17:27:53 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-653 - Open issue on polyadic functions per not in DTB 3.5 [on Christopher Welty - due 2008-11-18].
17:28:53 [ChrisW]
action: Chris to put remaining DTB editors notes on agenda
17:29:12 [Harold]
Chris: Remaining four Ed's notes in DTB moved to next telecon.
17:29:15 [ChrisW]
zakim, next item
17:29:15 [Zakim]
agendum 9. "PICK SCRIBE" taken up [from ChrisW]
17:29:22 [Harold]
Axel: Add link to issue.
17:29:39 [ChrisW]
scribe for next week: leora
17:29:39 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-654 - Put remaining DTB editors notes on agenda [on Christopher Welty - due 2008-11-18].
17:29:50 [ChrisW]
zakim, next item
17:29:50 [Zakim]
agendum 9 was just opened, ChrisW
17:30:10 [Zakim]
-Michael_Kifer
17:30:11 [Zakim]
-Stella
17:30:12 [ChrisW]
zakim, list attendees
17:30:12 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been Harold, DaveReynolds, josb, Stella, StuartTaylor, Sandro, +1.914.784.aabb, ChrisW, AxelPolleres, AdrianP, Gary, LeoraMorgenstern,
17:30:15 [Zakim]
... Michael_Kifer
17:30:15 [Zakim]
-LeoraMorgenstern
17:30:16 [Zakim]
-josb
17:30:18 [Zakim]
-AdrianP
17:30:23 [Zakim]
-StuartTaylor
17:30:28 [Zakim]
-Gary
17:31:00 [ChrisW]
Regrets: Hassan At-Kaci Christian de Sainte Marie (at risk) PaulVincent
17:31:05 [ChrisW]
rrsagent, make minutes
17:31:05 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/11/11-rif-minutes.html ChrisW
17:31:18 [Zakim]
-Harold
17:31:24 [Zakim]
-AxelPolleres
17:32:02 [Zakim]
-Sandro
17:32:05 [Zakim]
-ChrisW
17:32:06 [Zakim]
SW_RIF()11:00AM has ended
17:32:08 [Zakim]
Attendees were Harold, DaveReynolds, josb, Stella, StuartTaylor, Sandro, +1.914.784.aabb, ChrisW, AxelPolleres, AdrianP, Gary, LeoraMorgenstern, Michael_Kifer