IRC log of xhtml on 2008-11-05

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:46:01 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #xhtml
14:46:01 [RRSAgent]
logging to
14:46:11 [RolandMerrick]
Meeting: XHTML2 Working Group Teleconference
14:46:22 [Steven]
trackbot, start telcon
14:46:25 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
14:46:27 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be IA_XHTML2
14:46:27 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see IA_XHTML2()9:45AM scheduled to start now
14:46:28 [trackbot]
Meeting: XHTML2 Working Group Teleconference
14:46:28 [trackbot]
Date: 05 November 2008
14:46:41 [Zakim]
IA_XHTML2()9:45AM has now started
14:46:48 [Zakim]
14:47:04 [mib_7mdzbx]
mib_7mdzbx has joined #xhtml
14:47:40 [Zakim]
14:47:52 [Roland]
Zakim, Roland_Merrick is Roland
14:47:52 [Zakim]
+Roland; got it
14:48:14 [Steven]
04mib_7mdzbx01, hi, want to indeitfy who you are?
14:48:18 [Roland]
Regrets: Mark
14:48:21 [Steven]
14:48:56 [mib_7mdzbx]
ops, I'm alessio
14:49:05 [Steven]
ciao alessio
14:49:09 [Roland]
14:49:16 [mib_7mdzbx]
mibbit gave me this horrible nick
14:49:21 [mib_7mdzbx]
ciao steven :)
14:49:23 [Roland]
Chair: Roland
14:49:29 [Tina]
Uh. My phone doesn't seem to work ...
14:49:29 [mib_7mdzbx]
14:49:35 [mib_7mdzbx]
mib_7mdzbx has left #xhtml
14:49:51 [Roland]
rrsagent, make minutes
14:49:51 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate Roland
14:49:56 [alessio]
alessio has joined #xhtml
14:50:06 [Roland]
rrsagent, make log public
14:52:01 [alessio]
zakim, code
14:52:01 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'code', alessio
14:52:13 [Steven]
zakim, code?
14:52:13 [Zakim]
the conference code is 94865 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+ tel:+44.117.370.6152), Steven
14:52:19 [alessio]
that's not 94865?
14:52:44 [alessio]
thx steven, zakim doesn't log
14:53:25 [Zakim]
14:53:35 [alessio]
zakim, +??P7
14:53:35 [Zakim]
I saw ??P7 just arrive
14:53:54 [alessio]
+??P7 is alessio
14:54:01 [Steven]
zakim, ??P7 is Alessio
14:54:01 [Zakim]
+Alessio; got it
14:55:59 [oedipus]
oedipus has joined #xhtml
14:56:11 [oedipus]
TOPIC: News & Agenda Review
14:56:19 [oedipus]
Scribe: Gregory_Rosmaita
14:56:30 [oedipus]
ScribeNick: oedipus
14:56:44 [oedipus] - passed new milestone
14:56:55 [oedipus]
RM: action item review
14:57:05 [Roland]
14:57:08 [oedipus]
regrets+ Tina_(IRC_only)
14:57:27 [oedipus]
AC: want to share our thoughts about tina's note at conference
14:57:43 [oedipus]
AC: will email TH to provide some suggestions and info
14:57:47 [oedipus]
RM: good
14:58:06 [alessio]
14:58:06 [oedipus]
rrsagent, make minutes
14:58:06 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate oedipus
14:58:15 [oedipus]
TOPIC: Action Item Review
14:58:48 [oedipus]
RM: Action 3 covered at f2f - covered all issues & decided what to do with spec; would like to close
14:59:09 [oedipus]
GJR: suggests close with note referencing the f2f minutes
14:59:45 [oedipus]
RM: close without objection
14:59:51 [oedipus]
RM: don't know if shane done action 4
15:00:02 [oedipus]
RM: haven't done action seven
15:00:19 [oedipus]
GJR: have outstanding action item - will try to discharge today
15:00:50 [oedipus]
RM: duplicate action: 17 (HTML5 positioning) already one on SP (action 7)
15:01:03 [oedipus]
RESOLVED: close action 7, noting a duplicate of action 17
15:01:55 [oedipus]
RESOLVED: close action 3 - include note referencing the f2f minutes
15:02:27 [oedipus]
RM: don't know if can do much with any of the specs - with shane to be readied for transition, or in process of being moved by steven
15:02:53 [oedipus]
RM: SP will reinvestigate at return
15:04:20 [Roland]
15:04:46 [oedipus]
15:04:54 [oedipus]
15:06:38 [oedipus]
GJR: will use URI provided by RM in informational email
15:07:26 [oedipus]
GJR: will reset pointers to document development area
15:08:13 [oedipus]
RM: not enough people to make progress on main items -- alessio, issues?
15:08:47 [oedipus]
move to ADJOURN - any questions from those on IRC only?
15:10:06 [Zakim]
15:10:07 [Zakim]
15:10:10 [Zakim]
15:10:12 [Zakim]
IA_XHTML2()9:45AM has ended
15:10:14 [Zakim]
Attendees were Gregory_Rosmaita, Roland, Alessio
15:10:18 [oedipus]
zakim, please part
15:10:18 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #xhtml
15:10:24 [oedipus]
rrsagent, make minutes
15:10:24 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate oedipus
15:10:50 [Roland]
Present+ Steven(IRC_only), Tina(IRC_only)
15:10:59 [Roland]
rrsagent, make minutes
15:10:59 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate Roland
15:11:43 [Roland]
rrsagent, make minutes
15:11:43 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate Roland
15:12:22 [Steven_]
Steven_ has joined #xhtml
15:12:42 [Steven_]
rrsagent, here
15:12:42 [RRSAgent]
15:13:01 [alessio]
but today we know that anything is impossible...
15:13:24 [Tina]
We certainly know quite a few things that we THOUGHT were impossible are quite possible. Not all of it good.
15:13:24 [Roland]
Roland has left #xhtml
15:15:38 [oedipus]
regrets- Tina_(IRC_only)
15:15:42 [oedipus]
rrsagent, make minutes
15:15:42 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate oedipus
15:24:53 [oedipus]
rrsagent, please part
15:24:53 [RRSAgent]
I see no action items