IRC log of soap-jms on 2008-11-04

Timestamps are in UTC.

16:51:10 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
16:51:10 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2008/11/04-soap-jms-irc
16:51:41 [RolandMerrick]
RolandMerrick has changed the topic to: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2008Nov/0002.html
16:51:47 [RolandMerrick]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2008Nov/0002.html
16:52:17 [RolandMerrick]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
16:52:33 [RolandMerrick]
rrsagent, make minutes
16:52:33 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/11/04-soap-jms-minutes.html RolandMerrick
16:52:40 [RolandMerrick]
rrsagent, make log public
16:52:59 [RolandMerrick]
Zakim, this will be WS_SOAP-JM
16:52:59 [Zakim]
ok, RolandMerrick; I see WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM scheduled to start in 8 minutes
16:53:40 [Roland]
Roland has joined #soap-jms
16:54:14 [Roland]
Chair: Roland
16:58:30 [mphillip]
mphillip has joined #soap-jms
16:58:39 [Phil]
Phil has joined #soap-jms
16:58:58 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has now started
16:59:04 [Zakim]
+[IBM]
16:59:15 [Phil]
Zakim, IBM is Phil
16:59:15 [Zakim]
+Phil; got it
16:59:17 [peaston]
peaston has joined #soap-jms
17:00:09 [Zakim]
+Peter_Easton
17:00:34 [Zakim]
+Roland_Merrick
17:00:51 [Roland]
Zakim, Roland_Merrick is Roland
17:00:51 [Zakim]
+Roland; got it
17:01:38 [eric]
eric has joined #soap-jms
17:02:09 [Zakim]
+Eric_Johnson
17:02:47 [eric]
Zakim, Eric_Johnson is eric
17:02:47 [Zakim]
+eric; got it
17:03:41 [Zakim]
+ +0196270aaaa
17:04:31 [Roland]
Zakim, aaaa is mphillip
17:04:36 [Zakim]
+mphillip; got it
17:05:51 [mphillip]
scribe: mphillip
17:06:23 [mphillip]
agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2008Nov/0002.html
17:06:47 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Oustanding Actions
17:06:49 [Roland]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/open
17:07:17 [mphillip]
Roland: Actions 19 and 32 still outstanding
17:07:26 [mphillip]
Roland: Action 46 is updated
17:07:27 [gdaniels]
gdaniels has joined #soap-jms
17:07:58 [mphillip]
close action-46
17:07:58 [trackbot]
ACTION-46 Make changes for name and value attributes and place xml schema as appendix in spec closed
17:08:22 [mphillip]
close action-47
17:08:24 [trackbot]
ACTION-47 Incorporate jndi- props into spec closed
17:09:06 [mphillip]
Roland: Action 48 is only editorial in nature - not required for last call - Roland will change the due date
17:09:10 [alewis]
alewis has joined #soap-jms
17:09:20 [mphillip]
Eric: Action 49 is complete
17:09:50 [mphillip]
Eric: Will post another copy of the URI Spec to IETF
17:09:51 [mphillip]
close action-49
17:09:51 [trackbot]
ACTION-49 Update URI spec to adopt Alfred's comments and the jndi context parms closed
17:10:03 [Zakim]
+ +1.919.742.aabb
17:10:23 [mphillip]
Roland: Action 50 note for feedback has been added
17:10:40 [mphillip]
close action-50
17:10:40 [trackbot]
ACTION-50 Add note for Last Call regarding feedback requested on precedence wordings etc closed
17:11:12 [mphillip]
TOPIC: URI spec, new draft to be submitted to IETF
17:12:00 [mphillip]
Eric: 2 comments were outstanding on URI Spec
17:12:14 [mphillip]
Eric: Incorporated everything ntoed by Alfred ??
17:12:49 [mphillip]
Eric: Mark Baker also re-raised some issues which we had discussed in March (re: definition of operations for URI)
17:13:25 [mphillip]
Eric: We responded to Mark asking him to clarify which issues are still outstanding
17:17:32 [mphillip]
Roland: So we are pretty much complete on the URI spec - when Eric sends the latest draft Roland will update the link in the Binding spec.
17:18:08 [Roland]
anyone object to submitting the latest draft prepared by Eric?
17:18:31 [mphillip]
...No-one has any issues with Eric submitting the URI spec as-is. Eric will submit after this call
17:19:01 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Binding Document - Editor Draft ready for Last Call?
17:19:38 [mphillip]
Roland: All the changes are in, and there have not been any comments. Any comments / observations?
17:19:54 [mphillip]
Roland: If not then we are ready to go to last call
17:19:58 [Roland]
anyone object to moving to Last Call?
17:20:19 [mphillip]
RESOLUTION: We will move to Last Call
17:21:23 [mphillip]
Roland: Will start the last call process
17:21:28 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Testing
17:22:12 [mphillip]
Roland: This should be the main focus now - so the main subject for next week's call
17:22:25 [mphillip]
Roland: Anyone secretly writing test cases ?
17:22:33 [mphillip]
...no!
17:22:45 [mphillip]
TOPIC: AOB
17:23:24 [mphillip]
?
17:23:40 [mphillip]
...none
17:23:57 [Zakim]
-eric
17:24:00 [Zakim]
-mphillip
17:24:02 [Zakim]
-Phil
17:24:03 [Zakim]
-Peter_Easton
17:24:04 [alewis]
alewis has left #soap-jms
17:24:08 [Zakim]
-Roland
17:24:14 [Zakim]
-alewis
17:24:15 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has ended
17:24:16 [Zakim]
Attendees were Phil, Peter_Easton, Roland, eric, +0196270aaaa, mphillip, +1.919.742.aabb, alewis
17:24:18 [mphillip]
rrsagent, generate minutes
17:24:18 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/11/04-soap-jms-minutes.html mphillip
17:26:03 [Roland]
zakim, please part
17:26:03 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #soap-jms
17:26:51 [Roland]
attendees+gdaniels(irc)
17:27:00 [Roland]
rrsagent, generate minutes
17:27:00 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/11/04-soap-jms-minutes.html Roland
17:27:29 [Roland]
Present+gdaniels(irc)
17:27:41 [Roland]
Regrets: Derek, Yves
17:27:48 [Roland]
rrsagent, generate minutes
17:27:48 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/11/04-soap-jms-minutes.html Roland
18:13:51 [mphillip]
mphillip has joined #soap-jms
20:20:11 [Roland]
Roland has joined #soap-jms