IRC log of rif on 2008-11-04

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:46:29 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #rif
15:46:29 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2008/11/04-rif-irc
15:46:39 [csma]
zakim, this will be rif
15:46:39 [Zakim]
ok, csma; I see SW_RIF()11:00AM scheduled to start in 14 minutes
15:47:19 [csma]
Meeting: RIF Telecon 4 November 08
15:47:44 [csma]
Chair: Christian de Sainte Marie
15:48:06 [csma]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2008Nov/0000.html
15:49:19 [csma]
csma has changed the topic to: 4 November RIF agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2008Nov/0000.html
15:50:53 [csma]
Regrets: DaveReynolds, Hassan At-Kaci, PaulVincent
15:51:40 [csma]
agenda+ Admin
15:52:11 [csma]
agenda+ Liaison
15:52:23 [csma]
agenda+ Public comments
15:52:37 [csma]
agenda+ Action review
15:52:53 [csma]
agenda+ TF update (Core, PRD, PS)
15:53:39 [csma]
agenda+ Core
15:53:51 [csma]
agenda Publication plans
15:54:11 [csma]
agenda+ Publication plans
15:54:48 [csma]
agenda+ Test cases
15:55:09 [csma]
agenda+ AOB (pick scribe!)
15:55:57 [StuartTaylor]
StuartTaylor has joined #rif
15:58:11 [yuting]
yuting has joined #RIF
15:58:52 [Zakim]
SW_RIF()11:00AM has now started
15:58:58 [Zakim]
+Sandro
15:59:01 [mdean]
mdean has joined #rif
15:59:12 [Zakim]
+ +0122427aaaa
15:59:51 [Zakim]
+Mike_Dean
16:00:47 [Zakim]
+??P35
16:00:51 [Zakim]
+[IBM]
16:01:03 [csma]
zakim, ??P35 is me
16:01:03 [Zakim]
+csma; got it
16:01:04 [StuartTaylor]
zakim aaaa is me
16:01:08 [ChrisW]
ChrisW has joined #rif
16:01:22 [StellaMitchell]
StellaMitchell has joined #rif
16:01:25 [ChrisW]
zakim, who is on the phone?
16:01:25 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Sandro, +0122427aaaa, Mike_Dean, csma, [IBM]
16:01:31 [ChrisW]
zakim, [ibm] is me
16:01:31 [Zakim]
+ChrisW; got it
16:01:36 [josb]
josb has joined #rif
16:02:27 [StuartTaylor]
zakim, +0122427aaaa is me
16:02:27 [Zakim]
+StuartTaylor; got it
16:02:33 [Zakim]
+ +43.158.801.3aabb
16:02:33 [StuartTaylor]
zakim, yuting is with me
16:02:33 [Zakim]
+yuting; got it
16:02:36 [Zakim]
+[IBM]
16:02:42 [Zakim]
+ +39.047.101.aacc
16:02:46 [Harold]
Harold has joined #rif
16:02:47 [StellaMitchell]
zakim, ibm is temporarily me
16:02:47 [Zakim]
+StellaMitchell; got it
16:03:26 [Harold]
zakim, who is on the phone.
16:03:26 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'who is on the phone', Harold
16:03:53 [ChrisW]
no, cannot
16:04:15 [csma]
zakim, who is on the phone?
16:04:15 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Sandro, StuartTaylor, Mike_Dean, csma, ChrisW, +43.158.801.3aabb, StellaMitchell, josb
16:04:17 [Zakim]
StuartTaylor has StuartTaylor, yuting
16:04:47 [Gary_Hallmark]
Gary_Hallmark has joined #rif
16:04:54 [csma]
zakim, aabb is Harold
16:04:54 [Zakim]
+Harold; got it
16:04:59 [LeoraMorgenstern]
LeoraMorgenstern has joined #rif
16:05:17 [AxelPolleres]
AxelPolleres has joined #rif
16:05:26 [Zakim]
+LeoraMorgenstern
16:05:29 [csma]
Axel, can you scribe?
16:05:49 [LeoraMorgenstern]
zakim, mute me
16:05:49 [Zakim]
LeoraMorgenstern should now be muted
16:05:56 [Zakim]
+ +1.503.533.aadd
16:06:20 [Gary]
zakim, aadd is me
16:06:20 [Zakim]
+Gary; got it
16:06:25 [Zakim]
+??P43
16:06:52 [AxelPolleres]
scribe: Axel Polleres
16:06:53 [csma]
Scribe: axelPolleres
16:06:54 [sandro]
zakim, ??P43 is AxelPolleres
16:06:54 [Zakim]
+AxelPolleres; got it
16:06:58 [AxelPolleres]
scribenick: AxelPolleres
16:07:10 [csma]
zakim, next item
16:07:10 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Admin" taken up [from csma]
16:07:20 [AxelPolleres]
Topic: Admin
16:07:38 [csma]
Propose: to accept the minutes of Ocober 21
16:07:40 [csma]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2008Oct/att-0088/2008-10-21-rif-minutes.html
16:07:40 [AxelPolleres]
propoesd to accept minutes of 21 october
16:08:13 [csma]
RESOLVED: to accept minutes of October 21st telecon
16:08:14 [AxelPolleres]
no objections.
16:08:20 [StuartTaylor]
StuartTaylor has joined #rif
16:08:41 [StuartTaylor]
Zakim, StuartTaylor is with yuting
16:08:42 [Zakim]
sorry, StuartTaylor, I do not recognize a party named 'yuting'
16:09:08 [csma]
next item
16:09:11 [AxelPolleres]
agernda amendments:
16:09:24 [AxelPolleres]
rdf:text will be discussed with publ. plan.
16:09:38 [AxelPolleres]
csma: anythinh new with owl?
16:09:49 [AxelPolleres]
s/thinh/thing/
16:10:05 [AxelPolleres]
sandro: OWL wants to go to last call.
16:10:18 [AxelPolleres]
... that is why they push on rdf:text.
16:10:29 [AxelPolleres]
... current target Dec 1.
16:10:49 [AxelPolleres]
csma: HSLS? adrian not here.
16:11:16 [AxelPolleres]
... I gave an update at TPAC on RIF and had some questions from HCLS.
16:11:43 [AxelPolleres]
... also Policy interest group was interested, but far from using RIF at this point.
16:11:54 [Zakim]
+??P44
16:12:00 [AxelPolleres]
... anything relevant from ISWC/RR?
16:12:33 [ChrisW]
I did not attend ISWC in the end
16:12:51 [AxelPolleres]
Harold: Michael Kifer gave a joint keynote for RuleML & RR. (especially FLD)
16:13:08 [AxelPolleres]
Gary: broadcast quality wasn't ideal.
16:13:45 [Zakim]
-??P44
16:14:56 [AxelPolleres]
Axel: RDB2RDF had a f2f at ISWC.
16:15:19 [Zakim]
+??P44
16:15:27 [AxelPolleres]
... it is an XG, chaired by Ashok from Oracle.
16:15:46 [Zakim]
-??P44
16:15:48 [ChrisW]
action: axel to write an email to RDB2RDF on RIF
16:15:48 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-635 - Write an email to RDB2RDF on RIF [on Axel Polleres - due 2008-11-11].
16:17:32 [Gary]
also, nulls are problematic (3 value logic)
16:17:41 [AxelPolleres]
Sandro: I believe that RIF Core solved the RDB2RDF problem completely.
16:17:57 [AxelPolleres]
axel: maybe not if aggregates are involved in the mappings.
16:18:18 [AxelPolleres]
... will send a mail to RDB2RDF inquiring about that.
16:18:36 [Zakim]
+??P46
16:18:51 [ChrisW]
zakim, who is on the phone?
16:18:51 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Sandro, StuartTaylor, Mike_Dean, csma, ChrisW, Harold, StellaMitchell, josb, LeoraMorgenstern (muted), Gary, AxelPolleres, ??P46
16:18:54 [Zakim]
StuartTaylor has StuartTaylor, yuting
16:19:33 [AxelPolleres]
(csma, can yyou repeat that?)
16:19:41 [ChrisW]
zakim, ??P46 is AdrianP
16:19:41 [Zakim]
+AdrianP; got it
16:20:07 [AxelPolleres]
csma: met with Dave from XBRL
16:20:24 [ChrisW]
mdean: u there?
16:20:24 [csma]
next item
16:20:30 [AxelPolleres]
Topic: Public comments
16:20:44 [Harold]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2008Oct/0114.html
16:20:49 [sandro]
s/met with Dave from XBRL/met with Dave Raggett from W3C about starting XBRL standards work/
16:21:05 [AxelPolleres]
csma: there has been a mail from harold, see pointer.
16:21:37 [AxelPolleres]
chris: my response ready to go unless objections.
16:22:40 [AxelPolleres]
... drafted another paragraph in relations to KIF and common logic in the overview of BLD.
16:23:04 [AxelPolleres]
... the two new paragraphs should be checked.
16:23:56 [csma]
next item
16:24:08 [AxelPolleres]
csma: nothing to add on public comments.
16:24:16 [AxelPolleres]
... Kowalski will be done by me.
16:24:28 [AxelPolleres]
Topic: Action review.
16:24:43 [AxelPolleres]
Action 633 on chris is continued
16:24:43 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - 633
16:24:47 [LeoraMorgenstern]
zakim, unmute me
16:24:47 [Zakim]
LeoraMorgenstern should no longer be muted
16:25:05 [AxelPolleres]
Action 632 on sandro ?
16:25:05 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - 632
16:25:12 [mkifer]
mkifer has joined #rif
16:25:23 [AxelPolleres]
sandro: that's done.
16:25:49 [StellaMitchell]
that's done
16:25:53 [AxelPolleres]
Action 631 on stella is done.
16:25:53 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - 631
16:26:18 [AxelPolleres]
631 is pending review.
16:26:34 [AxelPolleres]
Action 630 is continued
16:26:34 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - 630
16:26:53 [AxelPolleres]
Action 629 on stuart.
16:26:53 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - 629
16:27:00 [AxelPolleres]
... is continued
16:27:20 [Zakim]
+Michael_Kifer
16:27:25 [AxelPolleres]
stuart: not clear what wher the differences.
16:27:31 [AxelPolleres]
josb: check the changelog.
16:28:16 [AxelPolleres]
chrisw: we need a snapshot on RDF+OWL.
16:28:41 [AxelPolleres]
action 628 on Yuting.
16:28:41 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - 628
16:29:06 [AxelPolleres]
yuting: similar problem then stuart, I did a review in general, but will provide more details on differences.
16:29:20 [AxelPolleres]
chrisw: yuting and stuart, sned your comments to the WG.
16:29:56 [AxelPolleres]
action 626,627,629,630 continued.
16:29:56 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - 626,627,629,630
16:30:04 [StellaMitchell]
done
16:30:10 [AxelPolleres]
action 624 on stella is done.
16:30:10 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - 624
16:30:27 [AxelPolleres]
action 625 on gary is continued.
16:30:27 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - 625
16:30:57 [AxelPolleres]
action 623 on chris is completed
16:30:57 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - 623
16:31:12 [AxelPolleres]
action 622 on chris continued.
16:31:12 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - 622
16:31:42 [AxelPolleres]
action 617 on chris continued as well
16:31:42 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - 617
16:31:44 [LeoraMorgenstern]
Sorry, both of my actions --- 614 and 588--- need to be continued.
16:31:54 [AxelPolleres]
action 614 on leora on testcases is continued
16:31:54 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - 614
16:32:36 [ChrisW]
ChrisW - please complete your actions on time
16:32:43 [ChrisW]
this is your first formal warning
16:32:46 [AxelPolleres]
action 606 on Michael Kifer is almost done. last thing to be done... continued.
16:32:46 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - 606
16:32:53 [Zakim]
-Mike_Dean
16:32:56 [ChrisW]
ok, Chris. Sorry about that
16:33:39 [AxelPolleres]
csma: 606 is closed
16:33:59 [AxelPolleres]
action 604 is continued.
16:33:59 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - 604
16:34:01 [josb]
where is the changelog in BLD?
16:34:10 [AxelPolleres]
action 603 is done.
16:34:10 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - 603
16:34:34 [AxelPolleres]
csma: 603 can be closed we will discuss it later.
16:35:11 [AxelPolleres]
action ??? on adrian done.
16:35:11 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - ???
16:36:18 [AxelPolleres]
action 590 on adrian is done.
16:36:18 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - 590
16:37:18 [LeoraMorgenstern]
continued
16:37:21 [AxelPolleres]
csma: action 590 is pending review.
16:37:27 [LeoraMorgenstern]
(more complicated than it looks)
16:37:28 [AxelPolleres]
action 592 is continued
16:37:28 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - 592
16:37:58 [AxelPolleres]
leora: action 588 on leora is continued
16:38:17 [AxelPolleres]
axel: action 582 is continued
16:38:40 [AxelPolleres]
axel: action 581 is continued
16:39:05 [AxelPolleres]
sandro: action 579 is continued, will be done this week.
16:39:22 [AxelPolleres]
sandro: action 573 is continued.
16:39:47 [AxelPolleres]
sandro: action 565 is moved to Adrian.
16:40:04 [ChrisW]
action: adrian to provide an ssh key to sandro for cvs access
16:40:04 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - adrian
16:40:20 [ChrisW]
action: apaschke to provide an ssh key to sandro for cvs access
16:40:20 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - apaschke
16:40:42 [AxelPolleres]
csma: all other actions continued, let's move to the pending review actions.
16:42:23 [AxelPolleres]
adrian: currently not a member, but maybe I could participate via OMG.
16:42:46 [AxelPolleres]
sandro: if not possible we will discuss invited expert.
16:43:51 [AxelPolleres]
jos: action 616 is waiting for reply by OWL.
16:44:41 [AxelPolleres]
chrisw: talked to ian on that, datatype issue in OWL is difficult, they don't want to reopen it. would we have specific requests or would we go with theirs?
16:45:13 [AxelPolleres]
josb: i inquired about some datatypes which only make sense in a specific XML document, which don't make sense for us.
16:45:34 [AxelPolleres]
csma: they did not take it into account?
16:45:47 [AxelPolleres]
sandro: shall we signela them that we object last call?
16:46:13 [AxelPolleres]
josb: I only said we shouldn't adopt them in RIF, and I don't see reasons for them in OWL
16:46:37 [sandro]
id, idref, and entity.
16:46:38 [AxelPolleres]
... it was ID and IDREF and ENTITY
16:47:01 [AxelPolleres]
chrisw: you sent it as a public comment.
16:47:07 [josb]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-comments/2008Oct/0000.html
16:49:08 [AxelPolleres]
discussion on whether we should object or not...
16:49:23 [AxelPolleres]
csma: we can expect reply on jkos' public comment.
16:49:46 [AxelPolleres]
sandro: I will try to push them a bit to respond quickly.
16:50:31 [AxelPolleres]
chrisw: was it the case that except the ID, IDREF and ENTITY data types we would be ok to adopt the others?
16:51:09 [AxelPolleres]
axel: that would have impliucations on built-ins?
16:51:23 [AxelPolleres]
josb: many are subtypes of types we have already.
16:51:55 [AxelPolleres]
csma: wouldn't we need them for interoperatbility with OWL?
16:52:57 [AxelPolleres]
josb: well, that depends on what conformance we want. strict vs. non-strict conformance clause. for SWC we don't have a conformance claus there, basically it is defined for any datatype.
16:53:30 [Zakim]
+Mike_Dean
16:53:33 [AxelPolleres]
csma: anything else on this question?
16:53:52 [csma]
next item
16:54:00 [AxelPolleres]
... anything else regarding actions? no.
16:54:22 [AxelPolleres]
topic: TF update (core, PRD,PS)
16:54:45 [Harold]
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/index.php?title=Core&diff=6168&oldid=6018
16:55:08 [AxelPolleres]
harold: we have a lot of progress, everyone should have a look at it, we didn't have a telecon after it yet.
16:55:18 [AxelPolleres]
... we are close.
16:55:29 [AxelPolleres]
... to have a first WD.
16:55:55 [AxelPolleres]
csma: my naive question to Core TF: Does core support unification?
16:56:16 [AxelPolleres]
harold: that would mean core would not be a subset of PRD.
16:56:43 [AxelPolleres]
... if you only give it facts a la PRD though, nothing bad can happen.
16:57:03 [AxelPolleres]
csma: if core is more general than PRD we must decide what to do.
16:57:27 [AxelPolleres]
gary: no function symbols solves the problem probably, but we still need to do something on equalities.
16:57:52 [ChrisW]
action: christian to open issue about unification in CORE and PRD being limited to pattern matching
16:57:52 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-636 - Open issue about unification in CORE and PRD being limited to pattern matching [on Christian de Sainte Marie - due 2008-11-11].
16:58:40 [AxelPolleres]
csma: PRD TF will have concluding teleconf next week.
16:59:13 [AxelPolleres]
... next WD will be significantly improved. we still have to finalize gary's work on binding variables in the action part.
17:00:08 [AxelPolleres]
gary: things are coming together nicely, we can talk about it after next week.
17:00:33 [AxelPolleres]
chris: TF on PS is stalled, I got a flu.
17:01:18 [csma]
next item
17:01:34 [csma]
PROPOSED: Parameterize the conformance clauses of Core with safeness requirements "strict" and "none" (default: "none"). Closing ISSUE-70.
17:02:45 [csma]
RESOLVED: Parameterize the conformance clauses of Core with safeness requirements "strict" and "none" (default: "none"). Closing ISSUE-70.
17:02:56 [AxelPolleres]
topic: core
17:03:24 [ChrisW]
rrsagent, pointer
17:03:24 [RRSAgent]
See http://www.w3.org/2008/11/04-rif-irc#T17-03-24
17:03:37 [AxelPolleres]
harold: dave found a terminology conflict with the word "strict"
17:03:51 [AxelPolleres]
csma: i guess this is editorial.
17:04:18 [csma]
next item
17:04:37 [AxelPolleres]
topic: publication plan
17:04:57 [AxelPolleres]
csma: let's start with SWC... everything seems ready, we just wait for the reviews.
17:05:17 [csma]
q?
17:05:57 [AxelPolleres]
csma: chris, stuart, yuting, until when can you review?
17:06:06 [AxelPolleres]
sutart: mo or tue
17:06:22 [AxelPolleres]
chris: by end of next week.
17:06:33 [yuting]
for me, by this Saturday to review the swc
17:06:39 [AxelPolleres]
csma: BLD? do we want to give out a new version?
17:06:57 [AxelPolleres]
sandro: I think we should call it WD, it is still LC.
17:07:10 [AxelPolleres]
chrisw: comment period reopened then?
17:07:18 [AxelPolleres]
sandro: I guess yes.
17:07:36 [AxelPolleres]
s/comment period/will the comment period/
17:08:10 [AxelPolleres]
sandro: we do have some editorial changes.
17:08:35 [AxelPolleres]
csma: question is, is it freezable? harold?
17:09:03 [AxelPolleres]
michael: I need to change the last section and adapt the changelog.
17:09:40 [AxelPolleres]
chris: I added the 2 new paragraphs in overview and put the references, references still need to be added to references section.
17:10:35 [AxelPolleres]
michael: what's the point in publishing now another draft?
17:10:50 [AxelPolleres]
harold: that people don't read the old version.
17:11:35 [AxelPolleres]
chris: new people might come along and find it and give more comments, but I don't feel strongly.
17:12:12 [AxelPolleres]
... I think we should publish after all issues are resolved.
17:12:41 [AxelPolleres]
csma: shall we resolve that?
17:13:56 [AxelPolleres]
sandro: latest version on the wiki is linked from the WD.
17:14:41 [AxelPolleres]
chrisw: i would be confused to re-publish LC before CR
17:15:41 [AxelPolleres]
csma: I buy this argument.
17:16:09 [AxelPolleres]
chrisw: another thing we should have resolved is the result of the PS TF.
17:16:17 [AxelPolleres]
... before republishing BLD.
17:16:27 [AxelPolleres]
csma: let's move to FLD.
17:16:32 [sandro]
sandro: with the new open issues in BLD, yeah, I'm okay with no publishing it right now. Focus on DTB.
17:17:46 [AxelPolleres]
michael: I hope to finish FLD by end of nov. gave a talk at RR on it, lot of interest, some people expressed interest to join the group.
17:18:47 [AxelPolleres]
... mid dec is realistic for next WD (if we freeze by end nov)
17:20:19 [AxelPolleres]
csma: what about SWC, given the decision on BLD?
17:20:29 [AxelPolleres]
... shall we also postpone?
17:20:43 [ChrisW]
schedule: new FLD WD probably by EOY
17:20:46 [AxelPolleres]
... nobody insists on publishing now.
17:21:07 [AxelPolleres]
.... we can still freeze it.
17:21:38 [AxelPolleres]
... we have three actions to review it.
17:22:30 [AxelPolleres]
... we don't need the reviews now... actions 626,627,628,629 cancelled.
17:22:42 [AxelPolleres]
... but the reviews are still welcome.
17:23:38 [AxelPolleres]
csma: DTB?
17:24:28 [AxelPolleres]
axel: freezable version by two weeks frm now.
17:24:41 [AxelPolleres]
... moves publication to rather end of november.
17:24:48 [AxelPolleres]
csma: core?
17:25:16 [AxelPolleres]
harold: the unresolved issues could just become editor's notes.
17:25:36 [AxelPolleres]
csma: when can we freeze as early as possible?
17:25:53 [AxelPolleres]
harold: second half of november.
17:26:02 [AxelPolleres]
chris: let's try to freeze in two weeks.
17:26:27 [AxelPolleres]
csma: both core and dtb due nov 18th for freeze.
17:26:38 [AxelPolleres]
csma: prd?
17:26:54 [AxelPolleres]
gary: we can work two more weeks on that.
17:27:10 [AxelPolleres]
csma: also due to nov 18 for freezing prd.
17:27:16 [AxelPolleres]
csma: test cases?
17:27:54 [AxelPolleres]
chrisw: actions?
17:28:01 [ChrisW]
action: sandro to generate test case manifests
17:28:01 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-637 - Generate test case manifests [on Sandro Hawke - due 2008-11-11].
17:30:06 [AxelPolleres]
csma: also nov 18 as due tate for test cases.
17:30:15 [AxelPolleres]
csma: ucr?
17:30:21 [AxelPolleres]
adrian: I got some comments.
17:30:51 [ChrisW]
we need to extend the meeting by 5 mins
17:30:57 [AxelPolleres]
... should be ready nov 18th as well. we should discuss new requirements on next weeks agenda.
17:31:14 [ChrisW]
action: christian put UCR on agenda for next week
17:31:14 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-638 - Put UCR on agenda for next week [on Christian de Sainte Marie - due 2008-11-11].
17:31:24 [ChrisW]
PROPOSED: extend meeting by 5 mins
17:31:29 [ChrisW]
RESOLVED: extend meeting by 5 mins
17:31:33 [AxelPolleres]
topic: rdf:text
17:32:17 [csma]
q?
17:32:31 [ChrisW]
action: sandro to freeze rdf:text
17:32:31 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-639 - Freeze rdf:text [on Sandro Hawke - due 2008-11-11].
17:33:18 [josb]
josb does
17:33:24 [sandro]
csma: freeze rdf:text today, review by friday, FPWD next week.
17:33:52 [csma]
zakim, who is on the phone?
17:33:52 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Sandro, StuartTaylor, csma, ChrisW, Harold, StellaMitchell, josb, LeoraMorgenstern, Gary, AxelPolleres, AdrianP, Michael_Kifer, Mike_Dean
17:33:56 [Zakim]
StuartTaylor has StuartTaylor, yuting
17:34:15 [ChrisW]
action: StuartTaylor to review rdf:text
17:34:15 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - StuartTaylor
17:34:22 [ChrisW]
action: Stuart to review rdf:text
17:34:22 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-640 - Review rdf:text [on Stuart Taylor - due 2008-11-11].
17:34:46 [ChrisW]
action: debruij2 to review rdf:text by friday
17:34:46 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - debruij2
17:34:58 [ChrisW]
action: jdebruij2 to review rdf:text by friday
17:34:59 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-641 - Review rdf:text by friday [on Jos de Bruijn - due 2008-11-11].
17:35:15 [Zakim]
-LeoraMorgenstern
17:35:19 [ChrisW]
action: chris to review rdf:text
17:35:19 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-642 - Review rdf:text [on Christopher Welty - due 2008-11-11].
17:35:26 [Harold]
As we discussed some time ago, DaveR's "OWL 2 RL in RIF" should also become a FPWD: http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/OWLRL
17:35:38 [Zakim]
+LeoraMorgenstern
17:36:39 [AxelPolleres]
harold: we should also talk about including OWL2 RL to RIF" as a published draft.
17:36:49 [AxelPolleres]
adjourn
17:36:54 [Zakim]
-AdrianP
17:36:55 [Zakim]
-Harold
17:36:55 [Zakim]
-LeoraMorgenstern
17:36:59 [Zakim]
-StellaMitchell
17:37:00 [Zakim]
-Gary
17:37:00 [Zakim]
-Michael_Kifer
17:37:02 [Zakim]
-StuartTaylor
17:37:02 [Zakim]
-josb
17:37:04 [Zakim]
-Mike_Dean
17:37:06 [csma]
zakim, attendees?
17:37:06 [Zakim]
I don't understand your question, csma.
17:37:07 [ChrisW]
regrets: DaveReynolds Hassan At-Kaci PaulVincent
17:37:12 [ChrisW]
zakim, list attendees
17:37:12 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been Sandro, Mike_Dean, csma, ChrisW, StuartTaylor, +43.158.801.3aabb, yuting, +39.047.101.aacc, StellaMitchell, josb, Harold, LeoraMorgenstern,
17:37:16 [Zakim]
... +1.503.533.aadd, Gary, AxelPolleres, AdrianP, Michael_Kifer
17:37:23 [ChrisW]
rrsagent, make minutes
17:37:23 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/11/04-rif-minutes.html ChrisW
17:37:54 [ChrisW]
rrsagent, make logs public
17:38:44 [Zakim]
-AxelPolleres
17:43:10 [Zakim]
-ChrisW
17:43:11 [Zakim]
-csma
17:43:16 [Zakim]
-Sandro
17:43:17 [Zakim]
SW_RIF()11:00AM has ended
17:43:18 [Zakim]
Attendees were Sandro, Mike_Dean, csma, ChrisW, StuartTaylor, +43.158.801.3aabb, yuting, +39.047.101.aacc, StellaMitchell, josb, Harold, LeoraMorgenstern, +1.503.533.aadd, Gary,
17:43:20 [Zakim]
... AxelPolleres, AdrianP, Michael_Kifer
17:48:36 [csma]
csma has left #rif