IRC log of soap-jms on 2008-10-28

Timestamps are in UTC.

16:00:07 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
16:00:07 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2008/10/28-soap-jms-irc
16:00:08 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
16:00:08 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #soap-jms
16:00:10 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
16:00:10 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM scheduled to start now
16:00:11 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
16:00:12 [trackbot]
Date: 28 October 2008
16:00:37 [peaston]
peaston has joined #soap-jms
16:00:49 [Roland]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2008Oct/0037.html
16:00:57 [Roland]
Chair: Roland
16:01:04 [Derek]
Derek has joined #soap-jms
16:01:07 [Roland]
Regrets: Mark
16:01:22 [Roland]
rrsagent, make minutes
16:01:22 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/10/28-soap-jms-minutes.html Roland
16:01:30 [Roland]
rrsgaent, make log public
16:01:59 [Roland]
Zakim, this is SOAP-JM
16:01:59 [Zakim]
Roland, this was already WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM
16:02:00 [Zakim]
ok, Roland; that matches WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM
16:02:47 [Roland]
Zakim, Roland_Merrick is Roland
16:02:47 [Zakim]
+Roland; got it
16:02:58 [Zakim]
+[IBM]
16:03:17 [Roland]
Zakim, IBM is Phil
16:03:17 [Zakim]
+Phil; got it
16:03:17 [Phil]
Phil has joined #soap-jms
16:03:43 [Phil]
Zakim, IBM is Phil
16:03:43 [Zakim]
sorry, Phil, I do not recognize a party named 'IBM'
16:04:21 [Zakim]
+ +49.238.aaaa
16:04:36 [peaston]
Scribe: peaston
16:05:02 [Zakim]
+eric
16:05:09 [Roland]
rrsagent, make minutes
16:05:09 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/10/28-soap-jms-minutes.html Roland
16:05:14 [Zakim]
+bhakti
16:05:25 [peaston]
Chair: Roland
16:05:40 [bhakti]
bhakti has joined #soap-jms
16:05:55 [eric]
eric has joined #soap-jms
16:06:10 [Roland]
Topic: Spec ready for last call?
16:06:15 [Roland]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2008/ws/soapjms/soapjms.html?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8
16:08:04 [Roland]
comments from Mark: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2008Oct/0036.html
16:10:58 [peaston]
Eric: URI schema should be in sync regarding jndi properties
16:11:28 [peaston]
Roland: That's a separate spec
16:11:34 [Zakim]
+GlenD
16:12:57 [peaston]
Roland: fair comment that URI scheme should be synched
16:13:31 [gdaniels]
gdaniels has joined #soap-jms
16:14:29 [peaston]
All: agree to Mark's first comment MUST vs will
16:17:00 [peaston]
All: we agree that soapjmsdeliveryModeType be used in section 2.2.2
16:17:59 [peaston]
Discussing jndiContextParameterType per last weeks name and value attributes
16:19:18 [peaston]
Phil: priority schema should be "maxInclusive"
16:19:48 [Roland]
should be: xs:maxInclusive value="9"
16:22:04 [Roland]
create: type="soapjms:priorityType"
16:22:55 [Roland]
create: type="soapjms:jndiContextParameterType"
16:23:48 [peaston]
Phil: make clear that we want name= and value= attributes for jndiContextParameterType
16:26:26 [gdaniels]
in section 2.2.1, first sentence - "identifying and connecting to destination" should be "to a destination" or "to destinations"
16:27:30 [Roland]
remove: "If the variant is "context", then the name is discovered via application context."
16:28:12 [peaston]
Glen: Should we upper case Destination since it is formal in JMS
16:28:58 [peaston]
Eric: good idea but not blanket need to be careful
16:30:38 [peaston]
Eric: should it also be typographically different or a term
16:31:23 [peaston]
Roland: reluctant to do it now - perhaps later draft , 100s of references ?
16:33:00 [peaston]
Action: Editors to look at Destination term and use in spec perhaps post-LC
16:33:00 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - Editors
16:33:19 [peaston]
Action: Editors to look at Destination term and use in spec perhaps post-LC
16:33:19 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - Editors
16:34:24 [peaston]
Action: Roland to look at Destination and terms in general in spec perhaps post LC
16:34:24 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-48 - Look at Destination and terms in general in spec perhaps post LC [on Roland Merrick - due 2008-11-04].
16:35:29 [peaston]
Roland: After LC minor edits are poss
16:37:43 [peaston]
gdaniels: Section 2.2 precedence rules could be too rigid in some cases perhaps too prescriptive depends on application
16:38:39 [peaston]
roland: We can add a sentence to say that "environment" depends on application
16:43:04 [peaston]
gdaniels: we could pull the environment out of the precedence rules and add a sentence
16:46:25 [peaston]
roland: we can ask specific questions to reviewers for LC in a note
16:49:35 [peaston]
Topic: State of IETF Submission
16:49:45 [Roland]
Topic: JMS URI
16:49:48 [Roland]
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-merrick-jms-uri-04.txt
16:50:19 [peaston]
Eric: JNDI additions needed plus Alfreds editorials
16:51:43 [peaston]
eric: describes Alfred's comments
16:53:03 [peaston]
Action: Eric to update URI spec to adopt Alfred's comments and the jndi context parms
16:53:03 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-49 - Update URI spec to adopt Alfred's comments and the jndi context parms [on Eric Johnson - due 2008-11-04].
16:54:16 [peaston]
Action: Roland to add note for Last Call regarding feedback requested on precedence wordings etc
16:54:16 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-50 - Add note for Last Call regarding feedback requested on precedence wordings etc [on Roland Merrick - due 2008-11-04].
16:56:28 [peaston]
Roland: Please everyone read the spec and if necessary produce 2 emails of comments: editorial and non-editorial
16:58:40 [peaston]
yves: XML protocol WG need to be asked to review doc
16:59:09 [Zakim]
-eric
16:59:10 [Zakim]
-alewis
16:59:11 [Zakim]
-Phil
16:59:12 [Zakim]
-GlenD
16:59:12 [Zakim]
-bhakti
16:59:13 [Zakim]
-Roland
16:59:13 [Zakim]
-Derek
16:59:14 [Zakim]
-Yves
16:59:16 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has ended
16:59:18 [Zakim]
Attendees were Derek, alewis, Peter_Easton, Roland, Phil, +49.238.aaaa, Yves, eric, bhakti, GlenD
16:59:33 [peaston]
rrsagent, generate minutes
16:59:33 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/10/28-soap-jms-minutes.html peaston
17:11:02 [Roland]
Roland has left #soap-jms
17:15:06 [peaston]
zakim, bye
17:15:06 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #soap-jms
17:16:57 [peaston]
rrsagent, generate minutes
17:16:57 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/10/28-soap-jms-minutes.html peaston
17:18:13 [peaston]
rrsagent, make log public
17:18:21 [peaston]
rrsagent, generate minutes
17:18:21 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/10/28-soap-jms-minutes.html peaston
17:24:40 [peaston]
i/Topic: Spec ready for last call/Topic: Spec ready for last call/
17:25:00 [peaston]
rrsagent, generate minutes
17:25:00 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/10/28-soap-jms-minutes.html peaston
17:26:31 [peaston]
i/Topic: Spec ready for last call/Topic: Spec ready for last call
17:26:46 [peaston]
rrsagent, generate minutes
17:26:46 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/10/28-soap-jms-minutes.html peaston
17:35:17 [peaston]
rrsagent: please help
17:35:17 [RRSAgent]
I'm logging. I don't understand 'please help', peaston. Try /msg RRSAgent help
17:35:34 [peaston]
rrsagent: help
17:54:36 [peaston]
rrsagent, silence