IRC log of soap-jms on 2008-10-21

Timestamps are in UTC.

16:01:09 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
16:01:09 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2008/10/21-soap-jms-irc
16:01:11 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
16:01:11 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #soap-jms
16:01:13 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
16:01:13 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM scheduled to start now
16:01:14 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
16:01:14 [trackbot]
Date: 21 October 2008
16:02:00 [Phil]
Zakim, IBM is Phil
16:02:00 [Zakim]
sorry, Phil, I do not recognize a party named 'IBM'
16:02:03 [Derek]
Derek has joined #soap-jms
16:02:32 [Phil]
ah, Zakim already knows about my home phone # :)
16:03:02 [peaston]
peaston has joined #soap-jms
16:04:24 [Roland_]
Roland_ has joined #soap-jms
16:06:23 [Roland_]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
16:06:34 [Roland_]
Chair: Roland
16:08:08 [Roland_]
rrsagent, make minutes
16:08:08 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/10/21-soap-jms-minutes.html Roland_
16:08:31 [Roland_]
rrsagent, make log public
16:08:50 [Roland_]
Regrets: Eric
16:09:54 [peaston]
scribe:peaston
16:10:11 [peaston]
chair:roland
16:10:12 [Roland_]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2008Oct/0029.html
16:10:33 [Phil]
Zakim, aaaa is Phil
16:10:33 [Zakim]
+Phil; got it
16:10:50 [Phil]
wtg Amy :)
16:10:58 [peaston]
topic: actions
16:11:43 [Roland_]
Topic: XML Schema
16:11:45 [Roland_]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2008Oct/0024.html
16:15:42 [peaston]
Should the XML schema for a jndi arbitrary parameter require a value ?
16:18:06 [Roland_]
< jndiContextParameter name="parm" > value </jndiContextParameter >
16:18:39 [Phil]
< jndiContextParameter name="parm"/>
16:21:28 [peaston]
Derek suggests that a null property is not a use case
16:21:29 [Phil]
< jndiContextParameter name="parm" value="value1"/>
16:22:04 [peaston]
Phil prefers name and values to be attributes
16:22:36 [peaston]
Roland: original proposal allows richer content
16:24:20 [peaston]
Roland: a value should be required, no dissent from group
16:26:02 [peaston]
Roland: balance of group feels that name and value should be attributes
16:27:17 [peaston]
action: roland to make changes for name and value attributes and place xml schema as appendix in spec
16:27:17 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-46 - Make changes for name and value attributes and place xml schema as appendix in spec [on Roland Merrick - due 2008-10-28].
16:27:54 [peaston]
close action-44
16:27:54 [trackbot]
ACTION-44 Create a Schema for the WSDL extensions closed
16:28:10 [Derek]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/45
16:28:34 [Roland_]
Topic: ACTION-45
16:29:13 [Roland_]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2008Oct/0026.html
16:30:22 [peaston]
Derek: discussing the URI property jndi- prefixed
16:31:27 [peaston]
Everyone has agreed to part 1
16:31:49 [Roland_]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2008Oct/0027.html
16:33:38 [peaston]
Derek: presents part 2 xsd and wsdl extensions for arbitrary jndi props
16:34:44 [Yves]
wondered if the xsd is normative, or the text of the spec, or both (and in that case, we have to be very careful about clashes between the two)
16:35:51 [peaston]
Consensus on part 2
16:36:10 [peaston]
close action-45
16:36:10 [trackbot]
ACTION-45 Tidy up the proposal factoring in Eric's changes and splitting the proposal into 2 parts - URI spec and Binding closed
16:36:45 [peaston]
action: roland to incorporate jndi- props into spec
16:36:45 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-47 - Incorporate jndi- props into spec [on Roland Merrick - due 2008-10-28].
16:36:49 [Roland_]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/open
16:38:01 [peaston]
close action-41
16:38:01 [trackbot]
ACTION-41 Clarify the fault to be returned when the arriving message is neither Bytes or Text message closed
16:38:07 [peaston]
close action-42
16:38:08 [trackbot]
ACTION-42 Clarify the conformance section (1.6) to make it clear that the URI scheme MUST be fully supported in the base protocol (just refer to it once) closed
16:38:27 [peaston]
close action-43
16:38:27 [trackbot]
ACTION-43 Mail the JMS URI draft to the IETF Secretariat mailing list to move the process to the next stage closed
16:39:48 [peaston]
roland: can everyone pls review document when roland emails out in preparation for last call
16:40:29 [peaston]
roland: critical review milestone
16:42:18 [Zakim]
-Phil
16:42:19 [Zakim]
-Derek
16:42:20 [Zakim]
-alewis
16:42:21 [Zakim]
-Executive_3
16:42:22 [Zakim]
-Peter_Easton
16:42:24 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has ended
16:42:25 [Zakim]
Attendees were +1.512.918.aaaa, alewis, Derek, Peter_Easton, Phil, Roland, Yves
16:42:45 [peaston]
rrsagent, generate minutes
16:42:45 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/10/21-soap-jms-minutes.html peaston
16:44:12 [peaston]
scribe: peaston
16:44:55 [peaston]
d/scribe: peaston/
16:45:09 [peaston]
scribe peaston
16:46:18 [peaston]
scribe:peaston
16:46:32 [peaston]
s/scribe:peaston/scribe: peaston/
16:46:43 [peaston]
generate minutes
16:46:49 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has now started
16:46:56 [Zakim]
+ +0196270aaaa
16:46:57 [Zakim]
- +0196270aaaa
16:46:57 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has ended
16:46:58 [Zakim]
Attendees were +0196270aaaa
16:47:20 [peaston]
rreagent, generate minutes
16:47:37 [peaston]
d/rre/
16:47:45 [peaston]
rrsagent,generate minutes
16:47:45 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/10/21-soap-jms-minutes.html peaston
16:49:22 [peaston]
rrsagent, generate minutes
16:49:22 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/10/21-soap-jms-minutes.html peaston
16:54:54 [peaston]
s/scribe:peaston/Scribe: peaston/G
16:55:12 [peaston]
rrsagent,draft minutes
16:55:12 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/10/21-soap-jms-minutes.html peaston
18:15:37 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #soap-jms