IRC log of rif on 2008-10-21

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:30:46 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #rif
14:30:47 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2008/10/21-rif-irc
14:30:52 [ChrisW]
zakim, this will be rif
14:30:52 [Zakim]
ok, ChrisW; I see SW_RIF()11:00AM scheduled to start in 30 minutes
14:30:59 [ChrisW]
rrsagent, make minutes
14:30:59 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/10/21-rif-minutes.html ChrisW
14:31:36 [ChrisW]
Meeting: RIF Telecon 21-Oct-08
14:31:41 [ChrisW]
Chair: Chris Welty
14:31:53 [ChrisW]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2008Oct/0083.html
14:32:06 [ChrisW]
ChrisW has changed the topic to: 21 Oct RIF Telecon Agenda http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2008Oct/0083.html
14:32:26 [ChrisW]
rrsagent, make logs public
14:59:04 [DaveReynolds]
DaveReynolds has joined #rif
15:00:04 [sandro]
sandro has joined #rif
15:00:12 [sandro]
zakim, who is here?
15:00:12 [Zakim]
apparently SW_RIF()11:00AM has ended, sandro
15:00:13 [Zakim]
On IRC I see sandro, DaveReynolds, RRSAgent, ChrisW, Zakim, trackbot
15:00:15 [Zakim]
SW_RIF()11:00AM has now started
15:00:20 [Zakim]
+ +1.914.784.aaaa
15:00:23 [ChrisW]
zakim, aaaa is me
15:00:23 [Zakim]
+ChrisW; got it
15:00:28 [Zakim]
+StuartTaylor
15:00:34 [Zakim]
+Sandro
15:00:55 [mdean]
mdean has joined #rif
15:01:12 [StellaMitchell]
StellaMitchell has joined #rif
15:01:29 [Zakim]
+Mike_Dean
15:01:37 [Hassan]
Hassan has joined #rif
15:02:08 [Zakim]
+[IBM]
15:02:15 [StellaMitchell]
zakim, ibm is temporarily me
15:02:15 [Zakim]
+StellaMitchell; got it
15:02:24 [ChrisW]
hassan, will you be able to scribe today?
15:03:00 [Harold]
Harold has joined #rif
15:03:00 [Gary_Hallmark]
Gary_Hallmark has joined #rif
15:03:00 [yzhao]
yzhao has joined #rif
15:03:07 [ChrisW]
zakim, who is on the phone?
15:03:07 [Zakim]
On the phone I see ChrisW, StuartTaylor, Sandro, Mike_Dean, StellaMitchell
15:03:18 [Zakim]
-StuartTaylor
15:03:46 [josb]
josb has joined #rif
15:03:47 [Zakim]
+josb
15:04:01 [Zakim]
+Hassan
15:04:06 [Zakim]
+??P13
15:04:11 [Zakim]
+??P14
15:04:26 [ChrisW]
Scribe: Hassan
15:04:41 [Zakim]
+ +43.158.801.3aabb
15:04:46 [ChrisW]
Last week's minutes: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2008Oct/att-0017/2008-10-07-minutes.html
15:04:57 [ChrisW]
PROPOSED: accept minutes of last telecon
15:05:01 [ChrisW]
RESOLVED: accept minutes of last telecon
15:05:25 [Harold]
zakim, +43.158.801.3aabb is me
15:05:25 [Zakim]
+Harold; got it
15:05:33 [ChrisW]
zakim, take up item 2
15:05:33 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "Action Review" taken up [from ChrisW]
15:05:37 [Hassan]
No telecon on Oct. 28 - meetin cancelled
15:05:39 [Zakim]
+Gary
15:05:49 [Hassan]
s/meetin/meeting/
15:05:53 [ChrisW]
zakim, who is on the phone?
15:05:53 [Zakim]
On the phone I see ChrisW, Sandro, Mike_Dean, StellaMitchell, josb, Hassan, DaveReynolds, ??P14, Harold, Gary
15:06:35 [yzhao]
zakim, ??P14 is me
15:06:35 [Zakim]
+yzhao; got it
15:07:03 [sandro]
action-621 done
15:07:16 [sandro]
ACTION-621: done
15:07:16 [trackbot]
ACTION-621 Start F2F12 wiki page notes added
15:07:23 [sandro]
ACTION-621 done
15:07:27 [sandro]
ACTION-621 complete
15:07:53 [DaveReynolds]
ACTION-621: completed
15:07:54 [trackbot]
ACTION-621 Start F2F12 wiki page notes added
15:07:56 [josb]
ACTION-621 is done
15:08:33 [sandro]
ACTION-621 closed
15:08:34 [trackbot]
ACTION-621 Start F2F12 wiki page closed
15:10:47 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
15:11:08 [ChrisW]
zakim, who is on the call
15:11:08 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'who is on the call', ChrisW
15:11:11 [ChrisW]
zakim, who is on the call?
15:11:11 [Zakim]
On the phone I see ChrisW, Sandro, Mike_Dean, StellaMitchell, josb, Hassan (muted), DaveReynolds, yzhao, Harold, Gary, [IPcaller]
15:11:25 [mkifer]
mkifer has joined #rif
15:11:25 [ChrisW]
zakim, [ipcaller] is AdrianP
15:11:25 [Zakim]
+AdrianP; got it
15:13:15 [Zakim]
+Michael_Kifer
15:13:47 [StuartTaylor]
StuartTaylor has joined #rif
15:14:39 [Harold]
zakim, who is on the call?
15:14:39 [Zakim]
On the phone I see ChrisW, Sandro, Mike_Dean, StellaMitchell, josb, Hassan (muted), DaveReynolds, yzhao, Harold, Gary, AdrianP, Michael_Kifer
15:15:04 [StuartTaylor]
Zakim, StuartTaylor is with yzhao
15:15:04 [Zakim]
+StuartTaylor; got it
15:15:49 [sandro]
action-613 closed
15:15:49 [trackbot]
ACTION-613 Put f2f12 on agenda next week closed
15:17:17 [ChrisW]
zakim, take up item 3
15:17:17 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "Core" taken up [from ChrisW]
15:17:41 [ChrisW]
PROPOSED: Core should keep safe disjunction in rule bodies. Implementations can be direct or use a well-known preprocessing step.
15:18:15 [ChrisW]
RESOLVED: Core should keep safe disjunction in rule bodies. Implementations can be direct or use a well-known preprocessing step.
15:18:54 [DaveReynolds]
It was Issue-75 I thinkg
15:19:34 [ChrisW]
PROPOSED: Core should keep safe disjunction in rule bodies. Implementations can be direct or use a well-known preprocessing step.
15:19:44 [ChrisW]
PROPOSED: CLose Issue-75
15:19:59 [ChrisW]
RESOLVED: Close Issue-75
15:20:10 [ChrisW]
action: Chris to close issue 75
15:20:10 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-622 - Close issue 75 [on Christopher Welty - due 2008-10-28].
15:21:18 [Hassan]
Harold discussing 2 sorts of "safeness"
15:21:20 [josb]
I already said last week I'm fine with either choice
15:21:43 [ChrisW]
PROPOSED: Parameterize the conformance clauses of Core with
15:21:43 [ChrisW]
safeness requirements "strict" and "none" (default: "none").
15:22:11 [ChrisW]
PROPOSED: Parameterize the conformance clauses of Core with safeness requirements "strict" and "none" (default: "none").
15:22:51 [ChrisW]
action: chris to put proposal in agenda for next telecon (to close issue-70)
15:22:51 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-623 - Put proposal in agenda for next telecon (to close issue-70) [on Christopher Welty - due 2008-10-28].
15:24:43 [Hassan]
DaveReynolds: Looking for definition of Skolem functions that would suit both BLD and PRD. But this looks like two different concepts.
15:25:15 [Hassan]
ChrisW: Does this mean Skloem functions should not be on Core?
15:25:48 [Hassan]
DaveReynolds: Not necessarily - just that the logical notion is not good for PRD.
15:26:14 [Hassan]
Harold: member is in Core - but not subclass
15:26:41 [ChrisW]
zakim, take up item 4
15:26:41 [Zakim]
agendum 4. "UCR" taken up [from ChrisW]
15:26:42 [Hassan]
ChrisW: these are the 2 things remaining to discuss for Core
15:27:53 [Hassan]
s/Skloem/Skolem/
15:28:35 [Hassan]
AdrianPaschke: Updated some examples in the UCR document to use the canonical syntax
15:29:59 [Hassan]
DaveReynolds: discusses the changes needed in his UCR examples (frames vs. predicates)
15:31:29 [Zakim]
-Mike_Dean
15:32:42 [DaveReynolds]
The 4.2 example seems to use nested frames - I didn't think that was supported in BLD PS.
15:34:02 [Hassan]
ChrisW: looking for reviewers of the UCR document after AP is done with it (two weeks)
15:34:13 [ChrisW]
action: stella to review UCR in two weeks
15:34:13 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-624 - Review UCR in two weeks [on Stella Mitchell - due 2008-10-28].
15:34:21 [ChrisW]
zakim, pick a victim
15:34:21 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose Michael_Kifer
15:34:46 [ChrisW]
zakim, pick a victim
15:34:46 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose Gary
15:35:06 [ChrisW]
action: Gary to review UCR in two weeks
15:35:07 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-625 - Review UCR in two weeks [on Gary Hallmark - due 2008-10-28].
15:35:19 [ChrisW]
zakim, take up item 5
15:35:19 [Zakim]
agendum 5. "SWC" taken up [from ChrisW]
15:35:43 [josb]
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/SWC
15:36:51 [Hassan]
ChrisW: asking for comments before we publish this? discussion?
15:38:01 [Hassan]
ChrisW: asking for reviewers for the SWC document...
15:38:13 [ChrisW]
action: sandro freeze RDF&OWL
15:38:13 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-626 - Freeze RDF&OWL [on Sandro Hawke - due 2008-10-28].
15:38:23 [ChrisW]
action: Chris to review RDF&OWL
15:38:23 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-627 - Review RDF&OWL [on Christopher Welty - due 2008-10-28].
15:38:58 [sandro]
zakim, who is on the call?
15:38:58 [Zakim]
On the phone I see ChrisW, Sandro, StellaMitchell, josb, Hassan (muted), DaveReynolds, yzhao, Harold, Gary, AdrianP, Michael_Kifer
15:39:01 [Zakim]
yzhao has yzhao, StuartTaylor
15:39:08 [ChrisW]
zakim, pick a victim
15:39:08 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose Hassan (muted)
15:39:23 [ChrisW]
zakim, pick a victim
15:39:23 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose AdrianP
15:39:39 [ChrisW]
zakim, pick a victim
15:39:39 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose AdrianP
15:39:43 [ChrisW]
zakim, pick a victim
15:39:43 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose ChrisW
15:39:45 [ChrisW]
zakim, pick a victim
15:39:45 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose StuartTaylor
15:40:15 [Hassan]
Stuart are U there?
15:40:23 [StuartTaylor]
sorry ChrisW phone problems again
15:40:33 [StuartTaylor]
yes, I'll do that
15:40:39 [ChrisW]
action: StuartTaylor to review RDF&OWL in two weeks
15:40:39 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - StuartTaylor
15:40:48 [yzhao]
I can also review it
15:41:00 [ChrisW]
action: YutingZhao to review RDF&OWL in two weeks
15:41:00 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - YutingZhao
15:41:26 [ChrisW]
action: Yuting to review RDF&OWL in two weeks
15:41:44 [ChrisW]
action: Stuart to review RDF&OWL in two weeks
15:42:03 [sandro]
action-600?
15:42:09 [sandro]
issue-1?
15:42:16 [sandro]
trackbot, help?
15:42:17 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-628 - Review RDF&OWL in two weeks [on Yuting Zhao - due 2008-10-28].
15:42:18 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-629 - Review RDF&OWL in two weeks [on Stuart Taylor - due 2008-10-28].
15:42:20 [trackbot]
ACTION-600 -- Christopher Welty to draft revised metadata conformance wording for BLD -- due 2008-10-03 -- CLOSED
15:42:20 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/track/actions/600
15:42:22 [trackbot]
ISSUE-1 -- This is a test issue. Please ignore. -- CLOSED
15:42:24 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/track/issues/1
15:42:26 [trackbot]
See http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/irc for help
15:43:07 [ChrisW]
zakim, list agenda
15:43:07 [Zakim]
I see 10 items remaining on the agenda:
15:43:08 [Zakim]
1. Admin [from ChrisW]
15:43:08 [Zakim]
2. Action Review [from ChrisW]
15:43:09 [Zakim]
3. Core [from ChrisW]
15:43:09 [Zakim]
4. UCR [from ChrisW]
15:43:10 [Zakim]
5. SWC [from ChrisW]
15:43:10 [Zakim]
6. Test Cases [from ChrisW]
15:43:12 [Zakim]
7. Liason [from ChrisW]
15:43:14 [Zakim]
8. Public Comments [from ChrisW]
15:43:15 [ChrisW]
zakim, take up item 6
15:43:16 [Zakim]
9. Pick Scribe [from ChrisW]
15:43:18 [Zakim]
10. AOB [from ChrisW]
15:43:20 [Zakim]
agendum 6. "Test Cases" taken up [from ChrisW]
15:43:45 [ChrisW]
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/Category:Test_Case
15:46:03 [Hassan]
Discussing the "Disjuctive Information from Negative Guards" test case
15:46:26 [Hassan]
ChrisW: there are two cases
15:46:47 [Hassan]
s/Discussing/ChrisW: Discussing/
15:47:43 [Hassan]
ChrisW: discussing: Equality in conclusion 1, Equality in conclusion 2, Inconsistent Entailment - all seem to look good
15:47:45 [Zakim]
+Mike_Dean
15:48:38 [Hassan]
ChrisW: discussing No polymorphic symbols, Non-Annotation Entailment - both seem to look good
15:49:11 [Hassan]
ChrisW: discussing http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/Category:Proposed
15:49:54 [Hassan]
ChirsW: Annotation Entailment needs to be discussed
15:50:07 [Hassan]
s/ChirsW/ChrisW/
15:50:29 [ChrisW]
PROPOSED: accept TC http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/Annotation_Entailment
15:50:30 [Hassan]
ChrisW: this case is about annotation in OWL
15:50:48 [ChrisW]
RESOLVED: accept TC http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/Annotation_Entailment
15:50:56 [StellaMitchell]
yes
15:51:32 [ChrisW]
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/Argument_names_not_Const
15:52:53 [sandro]
sandro: Wow -- that's not what I was expecting. I dont like that. We should allow IRIs.
15:53:27 [josb]
"The argument names in ArgNames are written as unicode strings that must not start with a question mark, "?"."
15:54:01 [DaveReynolds]
a countably infinite set of argument names, ArgNames (disjoint from Const and Var)
15:54:36 [sandro]
sandro: So maybe no one cares that Named Arguments are broken like this, since no one is ever going to use Named Arguments. :-( :-(
15:55:05 [sandro]
_p("http://example.com/example#a"->4)
15:55:19 [sandro]
(that IS okay)
15:55:42 [sandro]
_p("http://example.com/example#a"->4) IS OKAY
15:55:49 [josb]
"http://example.com/example#a"^^xsd:string
15:55:51 [sandro]
_p(<http://example.com/example#a>->4) NOT OKAY
15:56:04 [Hassan]
JosB: points out that shorthands syntax is interfering with this...
15:56:15 [StellaMitchell]
yes, they are in DTB
15:56:42 [Hassan]
q+
15:57:15 [StellaMitchell]
yes, it just can be a string that satisfies the syntaxs of a constant
15:57:27 [StellaMitchell]
cannot, I mean
15:57:31 [Hassan]
all: discussing the ambiguous syntax of identifiers
15:57:38 [StellaMitchell]
it can be anything except something that is syntactically a constant
15:57:40 [Hassan]
q?
15:57:50 [ChrisW]
ack hassan
15:57:55 [Hassan]
q+
15:58:06 [Hassan]
q?
15:59:33 [Hassan]
q-
15:59:39 [ChrisW]
action: open issue on ambiguity in presentation syntax
15:59:39 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - open
15:59:48 [ChrisW]
action: chris to open issue on ambiguity in presentation syntax
15:59:48 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-630 - Open issue on ambiguity in presentation syntax [on Christopher Welty - due 2008-10-28].
16:01:03 [josb]
q+
16:01:05 [Zakim]
-Mike_Dean
16:01:45 [StellaMitchell]
the BLD doc does give a reason for argname different from conts
16:02:05 [StellaMitchell]
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/BLD#Terms
16:02:09 [Hassan]
discussing the rationale of syntactic choices ...
16:02:20 [ChrisW]
ack jos
16:02:39 [josb]
http://example.com/example#a
16:02:54 [josb]
_p(http://example.com/example#a->4)
16:03:12 [Hassan]
JosB: IRI's and Strings are usable there (as slots) but we need a means to identify that case.
16:03:46 [Gary]
why don't we just get rid of named arg uniterms?
16:03:59 [josb]
:)
16:04:09 [Hassan]
All: discussing the nature of named-argument terms' slots
16:04:14 [Hassan]
q-
16:04:33 [Hassan]
q-
16:04:49 [sandro]
Sandro: Oh, okay, I remember now why these argument names can't be constants (like slot names) -- we don't want equality to apply (as Michael is saying) -- we want them to be purely syntactic sugar.
16:04:59 [Hassan]
Hassan has joined #rif
16:05:17 [sandro]
Hassan, hello?
16:05:20 [Hassan]
hello
16:06:00 [josb]
q+
16:06:31 [josb]
q-
16:06:40 [StellaMitchell]
I can do that test case
16:06:43 [Hassan]
JosB: let use the XML not the PS when the latter is ambiguous
16:06:53 [StellaMitchell]
I can
16:07:08 [Hassan]
s/let/let's/
16:07:13 [StellaMitchell]
will make xml versions of all the test
16:07:15 [ChrisW]
action: Stella make a positive syntax test version of Argument names not Const
16:07:16 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-631 - Make a positive syntax test version of Argument names not Const [on Stella Mitchell - due 2008-10-28].
16:07:16 [StellaMitchell]
test
16:08:30 [ChrisW]
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/Class_Membership
16:10:55 [sandro]
Can someone read this in English: fam:isParent(?Y ?X):- And (?Y=fam:Uwe fam:Uwe#fam:Parent ?X=fam:Adrian fam:Adrian#fam:Child)
16:12:58 [josb]
q+
16:13:00 [DaveReynolds]
q+
16:13:27 [DaveReynolds]
q-
16:13:38 [DaveReynolds]
Exactly what I was going to say!
16:13:50 [Hassan]
JosB: I don't understand the purpose of the TC - should be simpler to illustrate membership
16:13:52 [sandro]
Sandro: Yes, please, let's do this in a much simpler way.
16:13:58 [josb]
q-
16:14:24 [ChrisW]
action: adrian to shorten test case Class Membership
16:14:24 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - adrian
16:14:34 [ChrisW]
action: apaschke to shorten test case Class Membership
16:14:34 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - apaschke
16:14:40 [ChrisW]
action: paschke to shorten test case Class Membership
16:14:40 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - paschke
16:14:51 [ChrisW]
action: adrianp to shorten test case Class Membership
16:14:51 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - adrianp
16:15:09 [Hassan]
I concur with Sandro: the last rule makes no sense ...
16:15:21 [sandro]
Sandro: It's baffling to have Adrian named in the body of the isParent rule.
16:16:17 [ChrisW]
action: sandro to ask adiran to shorten test case Class Membership
16:16:17 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-632 - Ask adiran to shorten test case Class Membership [on Sandro Hawke - due 2008-10-28].
16:16:26 [StellaMitchell]
q+
16:17:48 [sandro]
Sandro: I've been assuming we'd use the Prefix(...) declarations from the Premise in the Conclusion condition.
16:19:33 [Hassan]
I fully concur with Jos on this - I already requested this (Prefix and Base are pragmas)
16:19:45 [sandro]
Jos: Just say the the conclusion has the Prefix copied from the Premise
16:20:13 [StellaMitchell]
a lot of the test case conclusions are not documents, but they are condition formulas
16:20:29 [StellaMitchell]
and the xml validates by bldcond.xsd and not bldrule.xsd
16:21:29 [Hassan]
s/adiran/AdrianPaschke/
16:21:45 [stu_]
stu_ has joined #rif
16:22:07 [Hassan]
q+
16:22:18 [StellaMitchell]
q-
16:24:10 [josb]
pre:local
16:24:28 [josb]
=http://bla#local
16:24:45 [josb]
(if Prefix(pre http://bla#local))
16:25:06 [Hassan]
q-
16:25:07 [StellaMitchell]
write conclusions in fully expanded format
16:25:18 [StellaMitchell]
or anglebracket iri form
16:26:26 [Hassan]
I agree with DaveReynolds - separting the macroexpansion from the syntax analysis
16:26:30 [StellaMitchell]
I think fully expanded it ok
16:26:37 [Hassan]
s/separt/separat/
16:28:03 [Hassan]
DaveRaynolds: no - I propose to separate the pragmas from the examples
16:28:35 [Hassan]
I agree wit Dave - that is what I proposed earlier
16:28:54 [Hassan]
s/DaveRay/DaveRey/
16:29:45 [ChrisW]
action: chris to discuss how to specify prefixes on email
16:29:45 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-633 - Discuss how to specify prefixes on email [on Christopher Welty - due 2008-10-28].
16:29:57 [Hassan]
BTW: What Dave is porposing is what we did De Facto in the previous versions using namespaces
16:30:07 [Hassan]
s/porpo/propo/
16:30:40 [Hassan]
AOB?
16:30:48 [Zakim]
-Michael_Kifer
16:30:49 [sandro]
Sandro: Agreed -- namespace handling of the presentation syntax of the conclusion is something test-case-specific, not BLD-general.
16:30:50 [Zakim]
-Gary
16:30:50 [Hassan]
+1 to adjourn
16:30:52 [Zakim]
-AdrianP
16:30:54 [Zakim]
-StellaMitchell
16:30:54 [DaveReynolds]
bye
16:30:57 [Zakim]
-josb
16:30:58 [Zakim]
-Harold
16:30:58 [Zakim]
-Hassan
16:31:00 [Zakim]
-DaveReynolds
16:31:00 [ChrisW]
zakim, list attendees
16:31:00 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been +1.914.784.aaaa, ChrisW, StuartTaylor, Sandro, Mike_Dean, StellaMitchell, josb, Hassan, DaveReynolds, Harold, Gary, yzhao, AdrianP,
16:31:04 [Zakim]
... Michael_Kifer
16:31:07 [yzhao]
ye
16:31:12 [ChrisW]
Leora Morgenstern (Sukkot) StuartTaylor ChanghaiKe Christian de Sainte Marie (at risk) PaulVincent
16:31:28 [ChrisW]
Regrets: Leora Morgenstern (Sukkot) StuartTaylor ChanghaiKe Christian de Sainte Marie (at risk) PaulVincent
16:31:30 [sandro]
zakim, who is here?
16:31:30 [Zakim]
On the phone I see ChrisW, Sandro, yzhao
16:31:31 [Zakim]
yzhao has yzhao, StuartTaylor
16:31:32 [Zakim]
On IRC I see StuartTaylor, Hassan, mkifer, Gary, Harold, mdean, sandro, RRSAgent, ChrisW, Zakim, trackbot
16:32:02 [ChrisW]
rrsagent, make minutes
16:32:02 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/10/21-rif-minutes.html ChrisW
16:32:02 [sandro]
Zakim, yzhao is Hassan
16:32:02 [Zakim]
+Hassan; got it
16:32:07 [sandro]
zakim, who is here?
16:32:07 [Zakim]
On the phone I see ChrisW, Sandro, Hassan
16:32:08 [Zakim]
Hassan has yzhao, StuartTaylor
16:32:09 [Zakim]
On IRC I see StuartTaylor, Hassan, mkifer, Gary, Harold, mdean, sandro, RRSAgent, ChrisW, Zakim, trackbot
16:32:27 [ChrisW]
rrsagent, make logs public
16:33:37 [sandro]
http://www.w3.org/2008/10/21-rif-minutes.html
16:33:39 [Hassan]
hello
16:33:41 [sandro]
http://www.w3.org/2008/10/21-rif-minutes.html
16:33:42 [sandro]
http://www.w3.org/2008/10/21-rif-minutes.html
16:33:47 [sandro]
:_)
16:34:45 [Zakim]
-Hassan
16:36:40 [Zakim]
-ChrisW
16:36:42 [Zakim]
-Sandro
16:36:43 [Zakim]
SW_RIF()11:00AM has ended
16:36:45 [Zakim]
Attendees were +1.914.784.aaaa, ChrisW, StuartTaylor, Sandro, Mike_Dean, StellaMitchell, josb, Hassan, DaveReynolds, Harold, Gary, AdrianP, Michael_Kifer