IRC log of mwts on 2008-10-14

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:49:50 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #mwts
14:49:50 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2008/10/14-mwts-irc
14:49:56 [dom]
RRSAgent, make log public
14:49:56 [dom]
Zakim, this will be TS
14:49:56 [Zakim]
ok, dom; I see MWI_TSWG()11:00AM scheduled to start in 11 minutes
14:49:56 [dom]
Meeting: MWI Test Suites Working Group teleconf
14:50:11 [dom]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2008Oct/0011.html
14:58:05 [Zakim]
MWI_TSWG()11:00AM has now started
14:58:12 [Zakim]
+??P20
14:59:46 [Zakim]
+Wilhelm
14:59:51 [dom]
zakim, code?
14:59:51 [Zakim]
the conference code is 8794 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), dom
15:01:34 [Zakim]
+Dom
15:01:36 [hendry]
wilhelm: /msg wilhelm http://hetty.webconverger.com/hi
15:01:42 [Zakim]
+??P31
15:02:01 [dom]
??P31 is Dmitri
15:02:06 [dom]
zakim, ??P31 is Dmitri
15:02:06 [Zakim]
+Dmitri; got it
15:02:10 [dom]
zakim, ??P20 is Kai
15:02:10 [Zakim]
+Kai; got it
15:02:17 [dom]
zakim, who's on the call?
15:02:17 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Kai, Wilhelm, Dom, Dmitri
15:02:28 [dsilaev]
dsilaev has joined #mwts
15:02:59 [dom]
Topic: Cookies test suite
15:03:04 [Zakim]
+Carmelo
15:03:11 [dom]
ACTION: Wilhelm to look into opera's test suites for cookies [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/02-mwts-minutes.html#action04] [PENDING]
15:03:21 [dom]
Wilhelm: still working internally on this
15:03:35 [dom]
Topic: Device Independent Testing Guidelines
15:03:42 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to put the document in CVS [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/10/07-mwts-minutes.html#action07] [DONE]
15:03:42 [dom]
-> http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2008/dev-ind-testing/ CVS view of di testing guidelines
15:03:43 [dom]
-> http://dev.w3.org/2008/dev-ind-testing/guidelines.html latest version of di testing guidelines
15:03:57 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to review DI testing guielines [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/16-mwts-minutes.html#action07] [DONE]
15:03:57 [dom]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2008Oct/0006.html Dom's comments on di testing guidelines
15:04:55 [dom]
Dom: gist of my comment was to focus on device independence
15:04:59 [dom]
wilhelm: no objection from me
15:05:58 [dom]
ACTION: Carmelo to update the di guidelines based on the comments received so far
15:07:03 [dom]
Topic: Plugin test
15:07:24 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to look closer at the plugin support test [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/16-mwts-minutes.html#action10] [PENDING]
15:07:31 [dom]
Kai: I'll show you the test in Cannes
15:08:03 [dom]
Topic: Widgets testing
15:08:11 [dom]
ACTION: Carmelo to send details about meeting in WebApps WG F2F re testing [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/10/07-mwts-minutes.html#action10] [DONE]
15:08:15 [dom]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2008Oct/0009.html Details on schedule for testing discussions in Web Apps F2F
15:09:43 [dom]
Kai: widgets are pretty relevant to me and my company, so hopefully can be involved in there
15:10:23 [dom]
Topic: Next meetings
15:11:17 [dom]
RESOLVED: no meeting on Oct 21st; Carmelo to Chair on oct 28 and Nov 4
15:11:46 [Zakim]
-Kai
15:11:47 [Zakim]
-Dom
15:11:48 [Zakim]
-Dmitri
15:11:49 [Zakim]
-Carmelo
15:11:49 [Zakim]
MWI_TSWG()11:00AM has ended
15:11:50 [Zakim]
Attendees were Wilhelm, Dom, Dmitri, Kai, Carmelo
15:11:51 [dom]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
15:11:51 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/10/14-mwts-minutes.html dom
15:12:02 [dom]
s/<dom> ->/<dom_scribe> ->/
15:12:02 [dom]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
15:12:02 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/10/14-mwts-minutes.html dom
15:13:44 [hendry]
hendry has left #mwts
15:13:52 [dom]
Zakim, bye
15:13:52 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #mwts
15:14:03 [dom]
Chair: Dom
15:14:04 [dom]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
15:14:04 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/10/14-mwts-minutes.html dom
15:15:18 [dom]
RRSAgent, bye
15:15:18 [RRSAgent]
I see 6 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2008/10/14-mwts-actions.rdf :
15:15:18 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Wilhelm to look into opera's test suites for cookies [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/02-mwts-minutes.html#action04] [PENDING] [1]
15:15:18 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/10/14-mwts-irc#T15-03-11
15:15:18 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Dom to put the document in CVS [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/10/07-mwts-minutes.html#action07] [DONE] [2]
15:15:18 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/10/14-mwts-irc#T15-03-42
15:15:18 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Dom to review DI testing guielines [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/16-mwts-minutes.html#action07] [DONE] [3]
15:15:18 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/10/14-mwts-irc#T15-03-57
15:15:18 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Carmelo to update the di guidelines based on the comments received so far [4]
15:15:18 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/10/14-mwts-irc#T15-05-58
15:15:18 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Dom to look closer at the plugin support test [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/16-mwts-minutes.html#action10] [PENDING] [5]
15:15:18 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/10/14-mwts-irc#T15-07-24
15:15:18 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Carmelo to send details about meeting in WebApps WG F2F re testing [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/10/07-mwts-minutes.html#action10] [DONE] [6]
15:15:18 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/10/14-mwts-irc#T15-08-11