IRC log of svgig on 2008-10-09

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:57:00 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #svgig
14:57:00 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2008/10/09-svgig-irc
14:57:02 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
14:57:04 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SVGIG
14:57:04 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see GA_SVGIG()11:00AM scheduled to start in 3 minutes
14:57:05 [trackbot]
Meeting: SVG Interest Group Teleconference
14:57:05 [trackbot]
Date: 09 October 2008
14:57:32 [shepazu]
Zakim, call shepazu
14:57:32 [Zakim]
ok, shepazu; the call is being made
14:57:33 [Zakim]
GA_SVGIG()11:00AM has now started
14:57:34 [shepazu]
oedipus: not yet
14:57:35 [Zakim]
+Shepazu
14:58:28 [Zakim]
+Gregory_Rosmaita
14:58:37 [Zakim]
+ +1.312.540.aaaa
14:58:47 [Bruce_]
Bruce_ has joined #svgig
14:59:29 [stelt]
stelt has joined #svgig
14:59:30 [Zakim]
+ +00499181265aabb
15:00:08 [Zakim]
+Dave_Porter
15:00:17 [Zakim]
+ +1.713.851.aacc
15:00:34 [oedipus]
Previous: http://www.w3.org/2008/09/25-svgig-minutes.html
15:00:49 [oedipus]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-svg-ig/2008OctDec/0007.html
15:00:52 [Zakim]
+??P26
15:00:57 [oedipus]
zakim, who is here?
15:00:57 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Shepazu, Gregory_Rosmaita, JeffSchiller, +00499181265aabb, Dave_Porter, +1.713.851.aacc, ??P26
15:00:59 [Zakim]
On IRC I see stelt, Bruce_, RRSAgent, Zakim, oedipus, JeffSchiller, Manuel, anthony, gwadej, ddepasqu, ed_, shepazu, trackbot
15:01:07 [Manuel]
++0049... is me.
15:01:11 [oedipus]
ok
15:01:19 [oedipus]
zakim, aabb is Manuel
15:01:19 [Zakim]
+Manuel; got it
15:01:23 [DavePorter]
DavePorter has joined #svgig
15:01:36 [Christophe]
Christophe has joined #svgig
15:01:41 [HellThere]
HellThere has joined #svgig
15:01:42 [Zakim]
+Rob_Russell
15:01:57 [HelderMagalhaes]
Hi! :-)
15:01:58 [oedipus]
zakim, aacc is Wade_Johnson
15:01:58 [Zakim]
+Wade_Johnson; got it
15:02:10 [JeffSchiller]
Helder, stelt: care to join the call?
15:02:21 [oedipus]
zakim, who is here?
15:02:21 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Shepazu, Gregory_Rosmaita, JeffSchiller, Manuel, Dave_Porter, Wade_Johnson, ??P26, Rob_Russell
15:02:23 [Zakim]
On IRC I see HelderMagalhaes, Christophe, DavePorter, stelt, Bruce_, RRSAgent, Zakim, oedipus, JeffSchiller, Manuel, anthony, gwadej, ddepasqu, ed_, shepazu, trackbot
15:02:42 [oedipus]
zakim, ??P26 is Robert_Longson
15:02:42 [Zakim]
+Robert_Longson; got it
15:02:48 [HelderMagalhaes]
Sorry, unfortunately I'm not able to join the conference call, I'll just try to catch up from IRC... :-|
15:02:52 [oedipus]
zakim, who is here?
15:02:52 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Shepazu, Gregory_Rosmaita, JeffSchiller, Manuel, Dave_Porter, Wade_Johnson, Robert_Longson, Rob_Russell
15:02:55 [Zakim]
On IRC I see HelderMagalhaes, Christophe, DavePorter, stelt, Bruce, RRSAgent, Zakim, oedipus, JeffSchiller, Manuel, anthony, gwadej, ddepasqu, ed_, shepazu, trackbot
15:03:01 [JeffSchiller]
HelderMagalhaes: no problem
15:03:10 [Zakim]
+Christophe_Strobbe
15:03:17 [ddepasqu]
Hello. I also will not be able to join the conference call
15:03:20 [oedipus]
rrsagent, set logs world-visible
15:03:29 [Zakim]
+ +1.720.855.aadd
15:03:46 [oedipus]
zakim, aadd is Bruce_Randolph
15:03:47 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Randolph; got it
15:03:51 [oedipus]
Scribe: Gregory_Rosmaita
15:03:55 [oedipus]
ScribeNick: oedipus
15:03:58 [Bruce]
Bruce Rindahl
15:04:07 [JeffSchiller]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-svg-ig/2008OctDec/0007.html
15:04:19 [stelt]
JeffSchiller, i just woke up in a hotel, and managed to get internet at rediculous price. I don't think i can arrange phone quickly too
15:04:21 [oedipus]
reminder: meeting info and minutes can be found at: http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/IG/wiki/IGResources/Minutes
15:04:26 [Christophe]
zakim, Bruce_Randolph is Bruce_Rindahl
15:04:26 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Rindahl; got it
15:04:28 [oedipus]
TOPIC: Process, Intros, Etc.
15:04:48 [oedipus]
RL: contribute to mozilla
15:05:06 [oedipus]
RL: behind corporate firewall
15:05:29 [Zakim]
+Andreas_Neumann
15:05:48 [HelderMagalhaes]
RL: me too, using mibbit.com to workaround a known issue here... ;-)
15:05:53 [oedipus]
reminder: meeting info and minutes can be found at: http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/IG/wiki/IGResources/Minutes
15:06:00 [DavePorter]
http://cgi.w3.org/member-bin/irc/irc.cgi
15:06:16 [an]
an has joined #svgig
15:06:20 [oedipus]
[fyi] contains meeting details, agenda, minutes, IRC logs, links to help documents, etc.
15:07:05 [Zakim]
+ +1.617.949.aaee
15:07:21 [anthony]
Zakim, +1.617 is me
15:07:21 [Zakim]
+anthony; got it
15:07:22 [JeffSchiller]
stelt: np
15:08:01 [Donald_Doherty]
Donald_Doherty has joined #svgig
15:08:12 [oedipus]
RL: trying to make code work better when dynamic changes in DOM
15:08:27 [oedipus]
RL: in terms of doing something when make dump change
15:08:34 [oedipus]
JS: hobby?
15:08:38 [oedipus]
RL: do in spare time
15:08:52 [Zakim]
+Don_Doherty
15:08:54 [oedipus]
RL: 40% of code in mozilla from volunteers
15:09:12 [oedipus]
JS: new members?
15:09:55 [oedipus]
WJ: Wade Johnson - been programmer for long time; ran into SVG 6-8 years ago; played with in free time, never been paid to work for it; put some stuff on web and been on svg-developers' list
15:10:48 [oedipus]
RL: background: set up wiki, trying to get community web site up, accessibility activity reinvigoration
15:11:01 [longsonr]
longsonr has joined #svgig
15:11:02 [oedipus]
RL: conference call time -- DS did you get survey
15:11:41 [JeffSchiller]
oedipus: s/RL/JS :)
15:12:07 [oedipus]
RL: missing david dailey; problem for some folks - fine with this time, if no major problems
15:12:20 [oedipus]
DS: would really like to get DavidD on
15:12:36 [oedipus]
s/RL: conference/JS: conference
15:12:56 [oedipus]
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/IG/wiki/IGResources
15:13:04 [oedipus]
s/RL: missing/JS: missing
15:13:12 [oedipus]
rrsagent, please make minutes
15:13:12 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/10/09-svgig-minutes.html oedipus
15:13:49 [oedipus]
JS: community site -- trying to get started, Rob been working on drupal based site -- want to get out there and publicized -- no home yet -- svg.org or similar domain -- Doug domain update?
15:14:15 [oedipus]
DS: probably won't hear back from antoine, nor from owner of the domain; if don't hear back shortly can safely assume won't hand ovre
15:14:32 [oedipus]
JS: where do we want it at least? planetsvg.com
15:14:58 [oedipus]
Rob: svghowto.com - best thing i onw
15:15:03 [oedipus]
s/onw/own
15:15:11 [oedipus]
JS: give opinions on emailing list
15:15:18 [HelderMagalhaes]
That's a pity, I always though planetsvg.com would be for SVG-related blogs (as most planet* are...)
15:15:22 [oedipus]
JS: status of site: not a lot of change since last meeting
15:15:45 [oedipus]
Rob: interaction between 2 or 3 modules; haven't spent too much time on it in past while
15:16:11 [oedipus]
JS: andreas suggested DOM viewer resource -- wiki forum in which i'd like to see that happen collaborativeley
15:16:18 [oedipus]
JS: books?
15:16:37 [Rob_Russell]
Rob_Russell has joined #svgig
15:17:32 [shepazu]
Zakim, who's noisy?
15:17:43 [Zakim]
shepazu, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: Manuel (5%)
15:18:13 [oedipus]
Rob: book best way to present info; diff content pages, not just copy-and-paste -- if anyone going to start using rush70.com be aware -- wiki markup is handled by filter module - FlexiFilter; have to test out implementation -- another option is pear; as far as wiki markup, don't know how important to authors on site
15:18:14 [oedipus]
q+
15:18:32 [oedipus]
Rob: additional feature can be added later, don't want to hold back
15:18:41 [oedipus]
JS: lot of people signed up
15:18:54 [oedipus]
JS: andreas, do you want to start book there and i will help fill out
15:19:12 [oedipus]
Andres: SVG wiki huge; management problem
15:19:45 [oedipus]
DS: we are planning on making a somethingSurvey DOM explorer that would do that test -- too big a job for wiki -- silly to do by hand when can be automated
15:19:52 [oedipus]
Andres: should have other DOMs
15:20:32 [JeffSchiller]
HelderMagalhaes: the other option is svghowto.com (Rob has this domain)
15:20:45 [oedipus]
DS: in terms of starting content on wiki, would be more useful to have things like examples, tricks, how to do common tasks; if want to learn SVG in detail, there is info out there for you where can find DOM info; can't find easily how to accomplish real-world tasks
15:20:53 [oedipus]
??: common mistakes should be documented
15:21:19 [oedipus]
DS: howto author content for FF - how to migrate from abode viewer to FF -- been very useful; HLINK and HREF
15:21:25 [oedipus]
??: opacity and full opacity
15:21:34 [oedipus]
DS: first book: SVG tips and tricks
15:21:58 [oedipus]
RL: link at top "script" is practical authoring info -- called script library to start with, but can always change
15:22:02 [shepazu]
s/HLINK and HREF/xlink:href/
15:22:18 [Manuel]
www.vector.net seems dead. Anyone knows, if it's available?
15:22:40 [longsonr]
opacity vs fill-opacity
15:22:49 [oedipus]
RL: can turn comments on for pages one creates -- if write page about cross-UA issue, that bug could later be fixed
15:22:59 [oedipus]
s/full opacity/fill-opacity
15:23:05 [oedipus]
JS: wiki markup not translated
15:23:50 [oedipus]
RL: had when had filter enabled - have to change way parses stuff
15:23:52 [oedipus]
q?
15:24:03 [Rob_Russell]
http://pear.php.net/
15:25:03 [oedipus]
GJR: accessibility of drupal
15:25:30 [oedipus]
RL: option for filters user can choose -- "input format"
15:26:52 [JeffSchiller]
oedipus: s/RL/RR too many Roberts now ;)
15:26:55 [oedipus]
GJR: will work with Rob offline on accessibility
15:27:20 [oedipus]
s/RL: option/RR: option
15:27:30 [oedipus]
s/RL: had/RR:had
15:27:40 [longsonr]
?? common mistakes and opactity vs fill-opacity was me
15:27:53 [an]
http://phrogz.net/objjob/default.asp
15:27:59 [oedipus]
DS: taken first step - working with one other person - objjob?
15:28:48 [oedipus]
DS: given me source for that -- something interested in doing at W3C when have resources to do it; way to explore all DOMs or all languages from W3C - would also include javascript - one-stop-shop for exploring for method - link back to specifications, etc.
15:28:54 [oedipus]
JS: host on w3c site?
15:29:00 [oedipus]
DS: yes, that is the plan
15:29:14 [oedipus]
s/??: /RL:
15:29:22 [oedipus]
rrsagent, make minutes
15:29:22 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/10/09-svgig-minutes.html oedipus
15:30:04 [oedipus]
ACTION: Doug - work with Andreas on object browser
15:30:04 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-14 - - work with Andreas on object browser [on Doug Schepers - due 2008-10-16].
15:30:28 [oedipus]
Andreas: doable; have to find something for unix
15:30:35 [oedipus]
DS: has been re-writen
15:30:40 [oedipus]
Andreas: what language?
15:30:45 [oedipus]
DS: ruby, perhaps?
15:30:58 [oedipus]
DS: would be really useful
15:31:20 [oedipus]
trackbot, status?
15:31:28 [HelderMagalhaes]
helper link: maybe inspire in qooxdoo (JS framework) API documentation browser (http://demo.qooxdoo.org/current/apiviewer/)
15:31:35 [oedipus]
Andreas: very slow currently
15:31:41 [DavePorter]
To Robert Longson, what are the main faults in Mozilla when accessing / altering the SVG DOM? Is that documented well or somewhere?
15:31:48 [oedipus]
DS: have whole list of features for w3c one - searchability important
15:32:25 [oedipus]
JS: also contribute books/pages to SVG community site to get seeded
15:33:03 [oedipus]
RESOLVED: site name will be decided on mailing list as quickly as possible
15:33:15 [oedipus]
TOPIC: Andreas & Google
15:33:19 [oedipus]
JS: update?
15:34:17 [oedipus]
A: very brief response from google; told that not decision maker - has to bring to attention of others at google; want to know confluence of research points; told him not yet settled
15:34:37 [oedipus]
JS: DavidD suggested september might be too late for those starting university, so perhaps in August
15:34:43 [oedipus]
A: first thing to do is get organizer
15:35:03 [oedipus]
JS: waiting to hear from them on that; need to identify an organizer
15:35:17 [longsonr]
At the moment we are working on making ID changes trackable. that is if you change the id attribute of a pattern, gradient, text-path etc so that it matches existing content xlink:href then the existing content should detect that update
15:35:19 [oedipus]
DS: if we have the site, Andreas now has functional software
15:35:38 [longsonr]
most of the id matching update is done and it should be complete for fx 3.1
15:36:17 [oedipus]
DS: could put out call for papers and start the process -- some people may need to know exactly where will be -- can say in "north america" will keep informed as to exact location, but host doesn't have anything to do with that part of process -- finding other sponsors, calling for papers
15:36:23 [longsonr]
there is very little documentation other than looking in bugzilla to determine what doesn't work
15:36:33 [oedipus]
JS: timeline: can't draw timeline for paper submission if don't know when conference is
15:36:59 [oedipus]
??: north america is very vague -- funding always a problem
15:37:21 [oedipus]
DS: as get more specific pull in more people, but can first get idea of what people are interested in
15:37:27 [oedipus]
s/??: /RR:
15:37:43 [oedipus]
JS: someone working on website for svg2009open?
15:37:58 [oedipus]
A: hoping to reuse existing layout to create new one
15:38:03 [DavePorter]
Thanks Robert for the insights--appreciated.
15:38:23 [oedipus]
DS: like look of the 2008, but backgrounds not good - tables with images behind them
15:38:39 [oedipus]
DS: another thing on community site is authoring tools and designer tips
15:39:05 [oedipus]
DS: Bruce has been compling lists of links for SVG -- might be interested in sharing some of that on community site
15:39:16 [JeffSchiller]
Ruud
15:39:36 [oedipus]
s/Bruce/Ruud
15:39:48 [HelderMagalhaes]
Andreas: also the site missed some features like RSS feeds and automated anchors (i.e., page#subsection).
15:40:11 [oedipus]
JS: should we assign an action to get web site going in context of IG; leave as separate activity
15:40:17 [oedipus]
A: fine for me
15:40:29 [oedipus]
JS: hopefully hear by next call about sponsorship
15:40:36 [oedipus]
TOPIC: Test Fest (Ottawa)
15:40:46 [an]
yes, Helder, I received your mail recently about improving the website
15:40:47 [oedipus]
JS: Doug and several others attended - thumbnail?
15:41:32 [Rob_Russell]
Ottawa Testfest
15:41:51 [oedipus]
DS: usual suspects: bitflash, opera and others in SVG WG; tested batik and eSVG and abra from company in australia; motorola also there;
15:42:52 [oedipus]
DS: ran tests in test suite on each implementation; kept spreadsheet open to log passes and fails; decided if test criteria correct; made other decisions about tests itself; have 570 tests, 500 approved, which means that will be added to test suite
15:43:13 [DavePorter]
DavePorter has joined #svgig
15:43:22 [oedipus]
DS: reason have test bed is to ensure that each feature in spec has been tested to ensure that is implementable; not a conformance test suite, but an implementability test suite
15:43:42 [oedipus]
DS: in order to progress, SVG WG has to demonstrate features specified are implementable interoperably
15:44:04 [oedipus]
DS: tests veer off into efficiency and interoperability aspects, but basically test to ensure feature can be implemented
15:44:20 [HelderMagalhaes]
Will test fest results be made available to the public? (like the previous interim report at http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/Test/20070907/matrix.html)
15:44:40 [oedipus]
DS: criterion for going into PR -- need at least 2 passes for each test -- one has to be a mobile user agent because this SVG profile specifically for mobile devices
15:45:04 [oedipus]
DS: successful testfest -- SVG has one of deepest test beds at W3C
15:45:34 [oedipus]
DS: did not have complete coverage for all tests, but now browser devs know what holes need to be plugged; 2 weeks from now our deadline
15:46:39 [oedipus]
DS: first pass 25 tests for which didn't have 2 implementations; on subsequent examination, found problem with test and fixed; others (partial) spawned sub-tests; at end, have 10 still need 2 implementatinos for and devs working feverishly on implementing by end of 2 weeks
15:46:56 [oedipus]
DS: test suites are never complete, but good news is most tests passed by most UAs
15:47:06 [oedipus]
JS: results published?
15:47:46 [oedipus]
DS: because people use as indication of conformance, even though that is NOT what it is for, held off on announcing it; publically available if one looks hard enough; will be publishing in full at TPAC 2009
15:48:10 [oedipus]
DS: didn't want to hurry publication, because wanted to give vendors final chance to show have good coverage for all the features
15:49:32 [oedipus]
DS: right now, test suite uses xml:id for all tests -- since xml:id required by SVG 1.2 Tiny, thinking of forking test suite; tests that don't use xml:id redone to use plain id -- would improve implementation matrix
15:49:45 [oedipus]
JS: sounds good - opera support xml:id?
15:49:48 [oedipus]
DS: yes
15:50:04 [HelderMagalhaes]
@Doug Yes, didn't mean in a short term, I just guess the community would benefit from knowing which features can be used in a mid-term basis... :-)
15:50:18 [oedipus]
JS: high performance SVG engines
15:50:32 [oedipus]
JS: new javascript engines that increase performance - would be good to demo
15:50:40 [shepazu]
@HelderMagalhaes: yes, agreed
15:50:53 [oedipus]
JS: script that generates snow in a page of DIV; used google chrome to get maximum effect
15:51:07 [oedipus]
JS: want more complex demos to show off power not only of SVG but engines themselves
15:51:32 [oedipus]
JS: put up brainstorming page on SVGIG wiki to increase exposure of SVG to general web developers
15:51:38 [oedipus]
TOPIC: Accessibility
15:52:18 [oedipus]
JS: has accessibility activity; inkscape to put in accessible info (title, desc, etc.); got patches in on windows side, but not linux side
15:52:46 [oedipus]
GJR: check against ATAG 1.0 and ATAG 2.0 (http://www.w3.org/TR/atag10 http://www.w3.org/TR/atag20)
15:53:16 [oedipus]
JS: still have action to put together microtest SVG pages to run through diff browsers to document behaviors so can reach consensus on what browsers should do
15:54:13 [HelderMagalhaes]
@JeffSchiller Trying to implement title and desc hack for ASV (script) but currently facing several limitations... :-|
15:54:29 [oedipus]
GJR: if need to ping me on ATAG, please do
15:54:31 [JeffSchiller]
Helder: sounds good - can we discuss on the mailing list
15:55:31 [oedipus]
Bruce: Rob talked about browser SVG plugin for IE -- is plugin for IE that will render SVG -- ActiveX control pare down to SVG or Math component to make available for IE plug in
15:55:32 [HelderMagalhaes]
@JeffSchiller: Also, Firefox doesn't support "title" nor "desc", but does support "xlink:title".
15:55:45 [oedipus]
Rob: plans to do in near-to-medium term
15:56:01 [oedipus]
GJR: mozzie?
15:56:04 [oedipus]
Rob: yes
15:56:29 [JeffSchiller]
are we talking about http://www.savarese.org/software/mozie/index.html
15:56:33 [oedipus]
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mozzie/
15:56:55 [oedipus]
GJR: mozzie works well and doesn't cause problem with assistive tech
15:57:18 [oedipus]
q+
15:58:06 [HelderMagalhaes]
Trying to find the time to contribute a simple Batik-based applet viewer. Several things which are somehow blocking, though... (Have no idea on accessibility tech, didn't have thought of that).
15:58:11 [oedipus]
GJR: AIA - http://accessinteropalliance
15:58:49 [oedipus]
DS: talked with MS about API for general API for graphics - ARIA for diagrams, charts and maps that map to lower level APIs
15:59:28 [oedipus]
http://www.accessinteropalliance.com/aboutus/index.html#bios
15:59:45 [oedipus]
A: using flash for displaying SVG for complex applications
15:59:53 [oedipus]
Bruce: couldn't see the DOM manipulation
16:00:17 [oedipus]
GJR: Andrew Kirkpatrick: head of accessiblity at adobe also at AIA
16:00:41 [Zakim]
-Wade_Johnson
16:00:47 [oedipus]
GJR: AIA working groups and projects: http://www.accessinteropalliance.com/aboutus/index.html#Working
16:01:05 [DavePorter]
Thank you for this meeting, and I have to drop off now. Cheers from Bellevue, WA, USA.
16:01:11 [Zakim]
-Dave_Porter
16:01:34 [Manuel]
sorry, have to leave. Bye!
16:01:38 [Zakim]
-Manuel
16:01:59 [oedipus]
JS: want natively done in IE; in meantime, what to do? standalone plugin has to be downloaded and installed; flash is ubiquitous
16:02:12 [oedipus]
GJR: flash has accessibility issues -- being worked on, but still a MAJOR problem
16:02:24 [oedipus]
DS: flash in IE very widely deployed
16:02:52 [oedipus]
Bruce: if had great plugin, but from company no one knows, people might hesitate; if came from Adobe, then would be more likely to use
16:03:25 [oedipus]
oedipus has joined #svgig
16:04:00 [HelderMagalhaes]
Does anyone knows how far is Java accessible? Is it an option?
16:04:23 [HelderMagalhaes]
(given the large percentage of deployments, not as good as flash but... :-) )
16:04:28 [Bruce]
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/chats/transcripts/08_0911_ez_ie8.mspx
16:04:29 [oedipus]
java has native accessibility built-in, but needs the accessbridge for windows to work with current windows-based screen readers
16:06:06 [oedipus]
http://www.adobe.com/accessibility/index.html
16:06:30 [oedipus]
best practices for flash design: http://www.adobe.com/resources/accessibility/best_practices/bp_fp.html
16:08:37 [oedipus]
http://java.sun.com/javase/technologies/accessibility/accessbridge/
16:09:14 [oedipus]
http://java.sun.com/developer/earlyAccess/accessbridge/
16:09:47 [oedipus]
GJR: notes that one can use pure java speech in the GUI, but not through tools GUI users used to using
16:09:48 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Rindahl
16:09:49 [Zakim]
-Don_Doherty
16:09:53 [Zakim]
-Christophe_Strobbe
16:09:54 [Zakim]
-Andreas_Neumann
16:10:02 [Zakim]
-Gregory_Rosmaita
16:10:06 [oedipus]
rrsagent, make minutes
16:10:06 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/10/09-svgig-minutes.html oedipus
16:10:48 [oedipus]
rrsagent, set logs world-visible
16:10:51 [oedipus]
rrsagent, set logs world-visible
16:10:53 [oedipus]
rrsagent, make minutes
16:10:53 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/10/09-svgig-minutes.html oedipus
16:11:25 [oedipus]
shepazu, you are right - today's HTML WG call has been cancelled
16:11:52 [oedipus]
zakim, please part
16:11:52 [Zakim]
leaving. As of this point the attendees were Shepazu, Gregory_Rosmaita, JeffSchiller, +00499181265aabb, Dave_Porter, +1.713.851.aacc, Manuel, Rob_Russell, Wade_Johnson,
16:11:52 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #svgig
16:11:55 [Zakim]
... Robert_Longson, Christophe_Strobbe, +1.720.855.aadd, Bruce_Rindahl, Andreas_Neumann, +1.617.949.aaee, anthony, Don_Doherty
16:12:03 [oedipus]
rrsagent, make minutes
16:12:03 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/10/09-svgig-minutes.html oedipus
16:13:45 [oedipus]
when is the next SVGIG call -- the schedule dictates 23 october, but isn't that during TPAC?
16:14:40 [longsonr]
longsonr has left #svgig
16:16:20 [oedipus]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
16:16:20 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/10/09-svgig-minutes.html oedipus
16:23:16 [oedipus]
s/Test Fest (Ottawa)/Ottawa Testfest
16:23:26 [oedipus]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
16:23:26 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/10/09-svgig-minutes.html oedipus
16:27:58 [HelderMagalhaes]
@oedipus: forget about politeness, use the large hammer instead. ;-)
16:28:29 [oedipus]
@helder - command finally got through -- was going to use an industrial strength sledgehammer
16:31:14 [oedipus]
chair: Jeff_Schiller
16:31:33 [oedipus]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
16:31:33 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/10/09-svgig-minutes.html oedipus
16:32:18 [oedipus]
present+ Andreas_Neumann, Helder_Magalhaes
16:32:21 [oedipus]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
16:32:21 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/10/09-svgig-minutes.html oedipus
16:32:50 [oedipus]
present+ Bruce_Rindahl
16:33:23 [oedipus]
present+ Christophe_Strobbe
16:33:36 [oedipus]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
16:33:36 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/10/09-svgig-minutes.html oedipus
16:34:00 [oedipus]
present+ Rob_Longson
16:34:56 [oedipus]
present- [+1.713.851.aacc]
16:34:58 [oedipus]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
16:34:58 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/10/09-svgig-minutes.html oedipus
16:35:35 [oedipus]
preset+ Anthony
16:35:58 [oedipus]
present+ Don_Doherty
16:37:24 [oedipus]
present- +1.713.851.aacc, +00499181265aabb
16:37:28 [oedipus]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
16:37:28 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/10/09-svgig-minutes.html oedipus
16:38:08 [oedipus]
current participant list - did i miss anyone? Andreas_Neumann, Bruce_Rindahl, Christophe_Strobbe, Dave_Porter, Don_Doherty, Gregory_Rosmaita, Helder_Magalhaes, JeffSchiller, Manuel, Rob_Longson, Rob_Russell, Shepazu, Wade_Johnson
16:38:50 [ddepasqu]
I was on the irc channel only. Not sure if that's what you were asking
16:39:43 [ddepasqu]
thanks
16:39:54 [oedipus]
present+ Dom_DePasquale_IRC_only
16:40:10 [ddepasqu]
Yes. Looks good
16:40:23 [oedipus]
rrsagent, draft minutes
16:40:23 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/10/09-svgig-minutes.html oedipus
16:41:09 [oedipus]
regrets: David_Dailey
16:41:13 [oedipus]
rrsagent, draft minutes
16:41:13 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/10/09-svgig-minutes.html oedipus
16:42:45 [oedipus]
rrsagent, please part
16:42:45 [RRSAgent]
I see 1 open action item saved in http://www.w3.org/2008/10/09-svgig-actions.rdf :
16:42:45 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Doug - work with Andreas on object browser [1]
16:42:45 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/10/09-svgig-irc#T15-30-04