IRC log of soap-jms on 2008-09-23

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:53:01 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
15:53:01 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2008/09/23-soap-jms-irc
15:53:18 [rmerric]
rmerric has changed the topic to: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2008Sep/0024.html
15:53:25 [rmerric]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2008Sep/0024.html
15:53:49 [rmerric]
Zakim, this will be WS_SOAP-JM
15:53:49 [Zakim]
ok, rmerric; I see WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM scheduled to start in 7 minutes
15:54:09 [rmerric]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
15:55:22 [Roland]
Roland has joined #soap-jms
15:55:52 [Roland]
Chair: Roland
15:56:01 [Roland]
Regrets: Mark, Glen
15:56:12 [Roland]
rrsagent, make make minutes
15:56:12 [RRSAgent]
I'm logging. I don't understand 'make make minutes', Roland. Try /msg RRSAgent help
15:56:28 [Roland]
rrsagent, make minutes
15:56:28 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/09/23-soap-jms-minutes.html Roland
15:56:37 [Roland]
rrsagent, make log public
15:56:47 [Roland]
rrsagent, make minutes
15:56:47 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/09/23-soap-jms-minutes.html Roland
15:57:22 [Phil]
Phil has joined #soap-jms
15:57:58 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has now started
15:58:05 [Zakim]
+[IBM]
15:58:16 [Phil]
Zakim, IBM is Phil
15:58:16 [Zakim]
+Phil; got it
15:59:03 [Zakim]
+Roland_Merrick
15:59:22 [Roland]
Zakim, Roland_Merrick is Roland
15:59:22 [Zakim]
+Roland; got it
16:00:08 [Yves]
trackbot, start telcon
16:00:11 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
16:00:13 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
16:00:14 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
16:00:14 [trackbot]
Date: 23 September 2008
16:00:14 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM scheduled to start now
16:00:31 [Derek]
Derek has joined #soap-jms
16:01:37 [bhakti]
bhakti has joined #soap-jms
16:03:04 [peaston]
peaston has joined #soap-jms
16:04:08 [peaston]
scribe peaston
16:04:25 [eric]
eric has joined #soap-jms
16:04:26 [Roland]
scribe: peaston
16:05:46 [Roland]
Topic: actions
16:05:50 [Roland]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/open
16:06:51 [peaston]
close action-29
16:06:51 [trackbot]
ACTION-29 Write up a proposal to differentiate JNDI connection properties in the URI and WSDL closed
16:07:17 [peaston]
close action-31
16:07:17 [trackbot]
ACTION-31 Create an additional view showing all the features and which test cases exercise the feature closed
16:07:46 [peaston]
close action-33
16:07:46 [trackbot]
ACTION-33 Write up a proposal for what to do with jms URI queue and topic proposal. closed
16:07:53 [peaston]
close action-34
16:07:53 [trackbot]
ACTION-34 Write up specific proposal on how to support TextMessage. closed
16:08:44 [Roland]
Topic: jms URI queue and topic proposal (Eric)
16:08:50 [peaston]
topic: Discuss URI queue and topic proposal.
16:09:10 [eric]
My writeup is: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2008Sep/0029.html
16:12:40 [alewis]
alewis has joined #soap-jms
16:17:59 [peaston]
derek: asks why is this not part of the context variant ?
16:18:41 [peaston]
eric: there is a difference , there are specific APIs that must relate to the queue or topic name
16:20:17 [peaston]
eric: there could be an argument to drop context variant
16:33:55 [peaston]
eric,derek,phil: general feeling that context should be removed, replyto is unclear
16:34:12 [Phil]
I never said that :)
16:35:07 [peaston]
^phil^^
16:36:01 [peaston]
sorry phil I'll try and edit this out
16:36:09 [Phil]
it's ok
16:36:30 [bhakti]
Sorry I need to hang up as we have phone technician here to replace the modem
16:36:53 [peaston]
Action: ERIC to update proposal re context variant and reply to for queue and topic
16:36:53 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-35 - Update proposal re context variant and reply to for queue and topic [on Eric Johnson - due 2008-09-30].
16:37:40 [peaston]
topic: discuss TextMessage proposals
16:38:04 [Phil]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2008Sep/0020.html
16:43:39 [eric]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2008Sep/0032.html
16:46:17 [Yves]
if we associate MTOM (attachement), so content type application/mime-multipart => byte, and application/soap+xml => text, that's doable (and wsdl will give a hint on what's supported, so what will be supported at the JMS level
16:59:58 [peaston]
roland: TextMessage,BytesMessage WSDL versus URI discussion needs to be continued
17:01:56 [peaston]
rrsagent: generate minutes
17:01:56 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/09/23-soap-jms-minutes.html peaston
17:04:57 [Roland]
rrsagent, make minutes
17:04:57 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/09/23-soap-jms-minutes.html Roland
17:05:34 [Roland]
Roland has left #soap-jms
17:23:07 [peaston]
?phil
17:23:21 [peaston]
10p
17:24:26 [peaston]
1,$s/eric,derek,phil/eric,derek,peter/
17:25:25 [peaston]
s/eric,derek,phil/eric,derek,peter/
17:25:36 [peaston]
s/eric,derek,phil/eric,derek,peter/
17:25:40 [peaston]
s/eric,derek,phil/eric,derek,peter/
17:25:54 [peaston]
s/eric,derek,phil/eric,derek,peter/
17:26:30 [peaston]
1,1000s/derek,phil/derek,peter/
17:27:44 [peaston]
rrsagent:generate minutes
17:27:44 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/09/23-soap-jms-minutes.html peaston
17:32:03 [peaston]
rrsagent generate minutes
17:32:16 [peaston]
rrsagent: generate minutes
17:32:16 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/09/23-soap-jms-minutes.html peaston
17:33:15 [peaston]
d/sorry phil /
17:33:31 [peaston]
rrsagent:generate minutes
17:33:31 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/09/23-soap-jms-minutes.html peaston
17:50:46 [peaston]
rrsagent off
17:50:51 [peaston]
rrsagent:off