IRC log of i18nits on 2008-09-23

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:41:37 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #i18nits
14:41:37 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2008/09/23-i18nits-irc
14:41:45 [fsasaki]
meeting: i18n ITS IG
14:41:46 [fsasaki]
chair: Yves
14:41:49 [fsasaki]
scribe: Felix
14:41:52 [fsasaki]
scribeNick: fsasaki
14:42:04 [fsasaki]
agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its-ig/2008Sep/0010.html
14:42:11 [fsasaki]
rrsagent, make log public
14:55:34 [YvesS]
YvesS has joined #i18nits
15:00:27 [Zakim]
I18N_ITS IG()11:00AM has now started
15:00:29 [Zakim]
+Felix
15:00:35 [Zakim]
+Yves_Savourel
15:01:07 [YvesS]
We have regrets from Jirka
15:01:16 [fsasaki]
regrets+ Jirka
15:01:20 [fsasaki]
present+ Yves, Felix
15:01:53 [YvesS]
zakim, who is there?
15:01:54 [Zakim]
I don't understand your question, YvesS.
15:01:57 [YvesS]
zakim, who is here?
15:01:57 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Felix, Yves_Savourel
15:01:58 [Zakim]
On IRC I see YvesS, RRSAgent, Zakim, fsasaki, camill, trackbot
15:02:00 [camill]
fsasaki: yes right now
15:02:53 [fsasaki]
regrets+ Syd
15:02:59 [Zakim]
+ +95496aaaa
15:03:03 [fsasaki]
present+ camill
15:03:27 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/09/23-i18nits-minutes.html fsasaki
15:03:31 [CL]
CL has joined #i18nits
15:03:47 [YvesS]
zakim, who is here?
15:03:47 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Felix, Yves_Savourel, +95496aaaa
15:03:47 [Zakim]
On IRC I see CL, YvesS, RRSAgent, Zakim, fsasaki, camill, trackbot
15:04:25 [Zakim]
+[SAP]
15:04:27 [fsasaki]
present+ Christian
15:04:54 [fsasaki]
topic: ITS-oriented reviews of XML specifications
15:05:10 [YvesS]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its-ig/2008Sep/0006.html
15:05:14 [fsasaki]
(SKOS review)
15:06:46 [fsasaki]
Felix: bring this to i18n core maybe, that is the RDF-related issues
15:06:55 [fsasaki]
Yves: yes, and close it for the ITS IG
15:07:26 [fsasaki]
UIML, XUL reviews pending
15:07:36 [fsasaki]
PLS done, see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its-ig/2008Sep/0003.html
15:10:49 [fsasaki]
Felix: discussion mainly about extensibility of the PLS 1.0 schema, so that we can use local and global ITS markup. Likely to be possible
15:12:36 [fsasaki]
discussion on SVG tiny, we are continuing to follow up
15:12:49 [fsasaki]
http://www.w3.org/TR/#last-call
15:14:21 [fsasaki]
action: Yves to look at SML
15:14:21 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-82 - Look at SML [on Yves Savourel - due 2008-09-30].
15:14:40 [fsasaki]
Yves: SML includes two documents, SML and SML interchange
15:15:32 [fsasaki]
action: Felix to look at WebCGM 2.1
15:15:32 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-83 - Look at WebCGM 2.1 [on Felix Sasaki - due 2008-09-30].
15:17:38 [fsasaki]
topic: ITS Rules repository
15:19:45 [fsasaki]
Yves: please see if you have rules for another format you want to add
15:20:38 [fsasaki]
Christian: could we have an attachment to the rules in the wiki?
15:20:44 [fsasaki]
Yves: sure, just a matter of time
15:21:34 [fsasaki]
Christian: having code in the wiki is good for seeing changes
15:21:47 [fsasaki]
Yves: sure, the URI is good for dereferencing
15:22:09 [fsasaki]
.. if you have time to make these changes, please do
15:22:20 [fsasaki]
topic: ITS Processor API
15:22:48 [fsasaki]
Yves: will restart on this in the coming weeks
15:24:02 [fsasaki]
.. please make comments
15:24:21 [fsasaki]
Felix: will send some more remarks later.
15:24:29 [fsasaki]
topic: ITS Processor with XSLT
15:25:25 [fsasaki]
Yves: I looked at the XSLT 1.0 file from Felix
15:25:39 [fsasaki]
.. I ran into some problems
15:25:50 [fsasaki]
Felix: please send me the error messages
15:26:25 [fsasaki]
Yves: will do
15:26:37 [fsasaki]
Christian: I worked with the decorator
15:26:45 [fsasaki]
.. used my own XSLT to create XLIFF
15:26:48 [fsasaki]
.. that worked OK
15:27:01 [fsasaki]
.. wondering how to post the XSLT code I got
15:28:33 [fsasaki]
mail to Bryan http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its-ig/2008Aug/0006.html
15:30:24 [fsasaki]
Yves: we will see what happens, and if nothing happens by the next meeting we ping Bryan again
15:30:58 [fsasaki]
postponed, Ingo not on the call
15:31:12 [fsasaki]
topic: ITS Streaming processor
15:34:25 [fsasaki]
no update
15:34:38 [fsasaki]
topic: keeping track of progress
15:35:04 [fsasaki]
christian: how do we keep track of our progress?
15:35:22 [fsasaki]
discussion on bugzilla, wiki. we decide to have an overview page with our work items in the wiki
15:35:33 [fsasaki]
action: felix to create a wiki page with overview of work items
15:35:33 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-84 - Create a wiki page with overview of work items [on Felix Sasaki - due 2008-09-30].
15:35:38 [fsasaki]
topic: AOB
15:36:28 [fsasaki]
regrets for next call from Felix
15:36:35 [Zakim]
-Christian
15:36:37 [Zakim]
-Felix
15:36:37 [Zakim]
-Yves_Savourel
15:36:38 [Zakim]
-camill
15:36:38 [Zakim]
I18N_ITS IG()11:00AM has ended
15:36:39 [Zakim]
Attendees were Felix, Yves_Savourel, +95496aaaa, camill, Christian
15:36:46 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/09/23-i18nits-minutes.html fsasaki
15:41:00 [fsasaki]
rrsagent, bye
15:41:00 [RRSAgent]
I see 3 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/23-i18nits-actions.rdf :
15:41:00 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Yves to look at SML [1]
15:41:00 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/23-i18nits-irc#T15-14-21
15:41:00 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Felix to look at WebCGM 2.1 [2]
15:41:00 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/23-i18nits-irc#T15-15-32
15:41:00 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: felix to create a wiki page with overview of work items [3]
15:41:00 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/23-i18nits-irc#T15-35-33
15:41:02 [fsasaki]
zakim, bye
15:41:02 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #i18nits