IRC log of tsdtf on 2008-09-16

Timestamps are in UTC.

12:22:40 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #tsdtf
12:22:40 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2008/09/16-tsdtf-irc
12:22:52 [Christophe]
Zakim, what conferences?
12:22:52 [Zakim]
I see UW_Team()8:00AM active
12:22:54 [Zakim]
also scheduled at this time are ARCH_Team()8:00AM, WAI_TSDTF()8:30AM, IA_CDFWG()8:30AM
12:23:05 [Christophe]
zakim, this will be WAI_TSDTF
12:23:05 [Zakim]
ok, Christophe; I see WAI_TSDTF()8:30AM scheduled to start in 7 minutes
12:23:12 [Christophe]
Meeting: TSD TF
12:23:37 [Christophe]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert-tsdtf/2008Sep/0003.html
12:23:49 [Christophe]
Agenda+ Announcements etc.
12:24:01 [Christophe]
agenda+ Reviews of test samples: current status
12:24:09 [Christophe]
agenda+ Tools needed for future progress (including Wiki migration)
12:24:18 [MikeS]
MikeS has joined #tsdtf
12:24:29 [Christophe]
Chair: CarlosV, Christophe
12:26:26 [Zakim]
WAI_TSDTF()8:30AM has now started
12:26:33 [Zakim]
+ +1.512.823.aaaa
12:27:25 [MikeS]
zakim, 1.512.823.aaaa is MikeS
12:27:25 [Zakim]
sorry, MikeS, I do not recognize a party named '1.512.823.aaaa'
12:27:47 [MikeS]
zakim, +1.512.823.aaaa is MikeS
12:27:47 [Zakim]
+MikeS; got it
12:28:04 [shadi]
zakim, code?
12:28:04 [Zakim]
the conference code is 8783 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), shadi
12:28:49 [Zakim]
+??P1
12:28:54 [Zakim]
+Christophe_Strobbe
12:28:59 [shadi]
zakim, ? is me
12:28:59 [Zakim]
+shadi; got it
12:31:38 [Tim]
Tim has joined #tsdtf
12:32:16 [Zakim]
+Tim_Boland
12:32:30 [MichaelC]
MichaelC has joined #tsdtf
12:32:47 [Zakim]
+Cooper
12:32:59 [velasco]
velasco has joined #tsdtf
12:33:40 [Zakim]
-shadi
12:34:26 [Zakim]
+??P1
12:34:27 [shadi]
zakim, ? is me
12:34:27 [Zakim]
+shadi; got it
12:34:49 [Zakim]
+Klaus/Johannes/Thomas
12:35:38 [velasco]
zakim, Klaus/Johannes/Thomas is really CarlosV
12:35:38 [Zakim]
sorry, velasco, I do not recognize a party named 'Klaus/Johannes/Thomas'
12:36:10 [velasco]
zakim, Klaus is really CarlosV
12:36:19 [Zakim]
-shadi
12:36:33 [carlosI]
carlosI has joined #tsdtf
12:36:59 [Zakim]
+??P1
12:37:00 [shadi]
zakim, ? is me
12:37:01 [Zakim]
+shadi; got it
12:37:24 [Zakim]
-shadi
12:37:33 [Zakim]
+??P8
12:37:34 [Zakim]
-Cooper
12:37:36 [Zakim]
-Klaus/Johannes/Thomas
12:37:59 [Zakim]
+ +1.617.324.aabb
12:38:00 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
12:38:25 [shadi]
zakim, ipcaller is CarlosI
12:38:25 [Zakim]
+CarlosI; got it
12:38:37 [Zakim]
+Klaus/Johannes/Thomas
12:39:00 [velasco]
zakim, Klaus is really CarlosV
12:39:22 [shadi]
can you hear me?
12:39:28 [Christophe]
No.
12:39:35 [shadi]
wow, i can hear you
12:39:39 [shadi]
stealth mode
12:39:41 [Christophe]
zakim, who is on the call?
12:39:41 [Zakim]
On the phone I see MikeS, Christophe_Strobbe, Tim_Boland, ??P8, Michael_Cooper, CarlosI, Klaus/Johannes/Thomas
12:39:45 [Zakim]
-CarlosI
12:40:20 [Christophe]
Shadi, how's that W3C spec for telepathy coming along?
12:40:38 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
12:40:49 [Christophe]
zakim, who is on the call?
12:40:49 [Zakim]
On the phone I see MikeS, Christophe_Strobbe, Tim_Boland, CarlosI, Michael_Cooper, Klaus/Johannes/Thomas, [IPcaller]
12:41:06 [Zakim]
-[IPcaller]
12:41:06 [velasco]
zakim, Klaus/Johannes/Thomas is really CarlosV
12:41:14 [Christophe]
zakim, Klaus is really CarlosV
12:41:14 [Zakim]
+CarlosV; got it
12:41:28 [Zakim]
+Shadi
12:41:47 [Christophe]
zakim, who is on the call?
12:41:47 [Zakim]
On the phone I see MikeS, Christophe_Strobbe, Tim_Boland, CarlosI, Michael_Cooper, CarlosV, Shadi
12:42:54 [shadi]
scribe: Shadi
12:43:07 [shadi]
agenda?
12:43:26 [shadi]
zakim, take up agendum 1
12:43:26 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Announcements etc." taken up [from Christophe]
12:44:04 [shadi]
CS: Katholik University Leuven, member of WCAG WG, also previously with BenToWeb
12:44:26 [shadi]
CV: FIT, also with BenToWeb, develop a tool called Imergo
12:44:56 [shadi]
TB: NIST, WCAG, PFWG, ATAG, also in the OASIS Test Assertion
12:45:21 [shadi]
MS: from IBM, with ERT WG, was previously with PFWG and ATAG
12:45:31 [shadi]
MC: staff contact for WCAG WG PFWG
12:45:56 [shadi]
SAZ: staff contact for ERT WG and this TF
12:46:33 [shadi]
CI: member of ERT WG, work for CTIC in Spain, focus on Web standards and accessibility, also on public administration
12:47:57 [shadi]
SAZ: anyone attending the W3C Technical Plenary?
12:48:02 [shadi]
[nobody]
12:48:34 [shadi]
SAZ: ERT WG will be having f2f meeting from 6-7 November, anyone from this group is welcome to attend
12:49:08 [shadi]
zakim, take up next
12:49:08 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "Reviews of test samples: current status" taken up [from Christophe]
12:49:49 [shadi]
CS: we reviewing test samples before our summer break
12:50:03 [shadi]
...had feedback on some of the reviews
12:50:16 [shadi]
...did the changes and need to reevaluate
12:50:39 [shadi]
TB: did changes and send notified the group
12:51:33 [Christophe]
last update on test sample review: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert-tsdtf/2008Aug/0000.html
12:53:33 [Christophe]
Status List: http://www.w3.org/2006/tsdtf/TestSampleStatusList
12:54:06 [shadi]
SAZ: need a WBS to take vote of the group
12:55:17 [shadi]
action: shadi to send out WBS for the existing test samples (001-037)
12:55:18 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-10 - Send out WBS for the existing test samples (001-037) [on Shadi Abou-Zahra - due 2008-09-23].
12:55:42 [Christophe]
Results of previous survey (mid July): http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/42683/batch1/results
12:56:07 [shadi]
SAZ: should distribute 038-049 among ourselves
12:57:22 [shadi]
action: CarlosI to do reviews for 041-042
12:57:22 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - CarlosI
12:57:58 [carlosI]
action: ciglesia to do reviews for 041-042
12:57:59 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-11 - Do reviews for 041-042 [on Carlos Iglesias - due 2008-09-23].
12:59:15 [shadi]
action: msuuilla to do reviews for 044-045
12:59:15 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - msuuilla
12:59:20 [shadi]
action: msquilla to do reviews for 044-045
12:59:20 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - msquilla
12:59:29 [MikeS]
msquilla
12:59:40 [shadi]
action: Mike to do reviews for 044-045
12:59:40 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - Mike
12:59:58 [shadi]
action: Shadi to do reviews for 046-047
12:59:58 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-12 - Do reviews for 046-047 [on Shadi Abou-Zahra - due 2008-09-23].
13:00:31 [shadi]
action: cstrobbe to provide more test samples for review
13:00:32 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-13 - Provide more test samples for review [on Christophe Strobbe - due 2008-09-23].
13:01:30 [shadi]
zakim, take up next
13:01:30 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "Tools needed for future progress (including Wiki migration)" taken up [from Christophe]
13:03:25 [shadi]
SAZ: need to follow-up with system team about wiki
13:03:46 [shadi]
...but wondering if we should take the opportunity to jump over to other tools
13:03:57 [shadi]
CS: Bugzilla?
13:04:25 [shadi]
MC: not necessary, maybe some form of database for the test cases
13:04:36 [shadi]
...PFWG also interested in a solution
13:05:03 [shadi]
CS: we store information in the XML and in the wiki
13:05:43 [shadi]
...need to be able to have a link to the HTML metadata
13:05:57 [shadi]
MC: should be fine using an XSLT
13:08:17 [shadi]
SAZ: Web interface should be fairly simple - already existing requirements
13:08:48 [shadi]
...MC already knows how to use XSLT and set up databases at W3C
13:10:17 [shadi]
MC: need a design process
13:13:56 [shadi]
SAZ: potentially possible to do a f2f prior to the ERT f2f?
13:14:20 [shadi]
MC: some people could
13:15:38 [shadi]
[potential TF f2f on 5th November]
13:17:27 [Christophe]
BenToWeb 3rd test suite (static table): http://www.bentoweb.org/XHTML1_TestSuite3
13:18:03 [Christophe]
Previous state of TSD TF test samples (sortable table): http://tinyurl.com/ynu7q4
13:20:46 [shadi]
CS: can start some thoughts by mail
13:21:07 [shadi]
SAZ: could create a Web page under /WAI/ER/tests to collect any requirements
13:21:47 [Zakim]
-Tim_Boland
13:21:49 [MikeS]
m/exit
13:21:50 [shadi]
NEXT MEETING: 30 September 2008
13:21:51 [Zakim]
-Michael_Cooper
13:21:52 [Zakim]
-CarlosV
13:21:56 [Zakim]
-Christophe_Strobbe
13:21:58 [Zakim]
-CarlosI
13:21:59 [velasco]
velasco has left #tsdtf
13:22:01 [Zakim]
-Shadi
13:22:03 [Zakim]
-MikeS
13:22:03 [Zakim]
WAI_TSDTF()8:30AM has ended
13:22:06 [Zakim]
Attendees were MikeS, Christophe_Strobbe, shadi, Tim_Boland, Cooper, Klaus/Johannes/Thomas, +1.617.324.aabb, Michael_Cooper, CarlosI, [IPcaller], CarlosV
13:22:57 [shadi]
zakim, bye
13:22:57 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #tsdtf
13:23:05 [shadi]
rrsagent, make logs world
13:23:12 [shadi]
rrsagent, make minutes
13:23:12 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/09/16-tsdtf-minutes.html shadi
13:23:16 [shadi]
rrsagent, make logs world
13:23:20 [shadi]
rrsagent, bye
13:23:20 [RRSAgent]
I see 8 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/16-tsdtf-actions.rdf :
13:23:20 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: shadi to send out WBS for the existing test samples (001-037) [1]
13:23:20 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/16-tsdtf-irc#T12-55-17
13:23:20 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: CarlosI to do reviews for 041-042 [2]
13:23:20 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/16-tsdtf-irc#T12-57-22
13:23:20 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: ciglesia to do reviews for 041-042 [3]
13:23:20 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/16-tsdtf-irc#T12-57-58
13:23:20 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: msuuilla to do reviews for 044-045 [4]
13:23:20 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/16-tsdtf-irc#T12-59-15
13:23:20 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: msquilla to do reviews for 044-045 [5]
13:23:20 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/16-tsdtf-irc#T12-59-20
13:23:20 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Mike to do reviews for 044-045 [6]
13:23:20 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/16-tsdtf-irc#T12-59-40
13:23:20 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Shadi to do reviews for 046-047 [7]
13:23:20 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/16-tsdtf-irc#T12-59-58
13:23:20 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: cstrobbe to provide more test samples for review [8]
13:23:20 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/16-tsdtf-irc#T13-00-31