IRC log of xproc on 2008-09-11

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:54:59 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #xproc
14:54:59 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2008/09/11-xproc-irc
14:55:10 [ht]
Meeting: XProc telcon 125
14:55:33 [ht]
Agenda: http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2008/09/11-agenda.html
14:55:39 [PGrosso]
PGrosso has joined #xproc
14:55:48 [ht]
ht has changed the topic to: Agenda: http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2008/09/11-agenda.html
14:55:57 [ht]
Scribe: Henry S. Thompson
14:56:00 [ht]
scribenick: ht
15:00:30 [ht]
zakim, please call ht-781
15:00:30 [Zakim]
sorry, ht, I don't know what conference this is
15:00:42 [ht]
zakim, this will be xproc
15:00:43 [Zakim]
ok, ht; I see XML_PMWG()11:00AM scheduled to start now
15:00:46 [ht]
zakim, please call ht-781
15:00:46 [Zakim]
ok, ht; the call is being made
15:00:47 [Zakim]
XML_PMWG()11:00AM has now started
15:00:48 [Zakim]
+Ht
15:01:36 [Vojtech]
Vojtech has joined #xproc
15:01:41 [richard]
richard has joined #xproc
15:01:42 [Zakim]
+[ArborText]
15:02:53 [Zakim]
+Jeroen
15:03:01 [Vojtech]
zakim, jeroen is vojtech
15:03:01 [Zakim]
+vojtech; got it
15:03:06 [Zakim]
+??P24
15:03:08 [richard]
zakim, ? is me
15:03:08 [Zakim]
+richard; got it
15:03:53 [MoZ]
Zakim, what is the code ?
15:03:54 [Zakim]
the conference code is 97762 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), MoZ
15:04:31 [Zakim]
+MoZ
15:04:45 [ht]
MSM, Michael, are you joining us?
15:05:03 [MoZ]
Zakim, who is on the phone ?
15:05:03 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Ht, PGrosso, vojtech, richard, MoZ
15:05:05 [ht]
Topic: Admin: Roll call
15:05:16 [ht]
Apologies from Norm
15:05:52 [ht]
Topic: Admin: Agenda
15:05:57 [ht]
Accepted as circulated
15:06:06 [ht]
Topic: Admin: Minutes
15:06:13 [ht]
http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2008/09/04-minutes.html
15:06:28 [ht]
Accepted as circulated
15:06:37 [ht]
Topic: Admin: Next meeting
15:06:59 [ht]
18 September 2008 - Apologies from Paul Grosso
15:07:20 [ht]
Topic: Admin: Open action items
15:08:25 [ht]
HST has completed ACTION-2008-09-04-01, email http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-processing-model-wg/2008Sep/0008.html
15:09:01 [ht]
http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2008/08/lastcall/comments.html
15:10:40 [ht]
Topic: Last call comments
15:11:37 [ht]
Only 4 issues not yet at least addressed to our satisfaction, if not the commentor's, of which one (008) is awaiting action from Norm and two more (015 and 020) are awaiting our joint call with the XML Security folks
15:12:03 [ht]
Topic: Issue 025, xproc extension attributes
15:13:40 [ht]
RT: I think the problem must be with the word 'recognize'
15:14:18 [ht]
HST: So we need to clarify that a processor may implement some extensions and not others
15:14:35 [ht]
RT: Maybe changing from 'recognize' to 'implement' might be sufficient
15:15:57 [ht]
ACTION: HST to send email proposing to replace 'recognize' with 'implement' and asking if that does in fact clarify things
15:16:01 [ht]
Accepted
15:16:18 [ht]
Topic: Going to CR, next steps
15:17:03 [ht]
HST: Assuming we wrap the remaining issues as planned, we could
15:17:51 [ht]
... a) publish a new Public WD; b) publish a new Last Call WD; try to go to CR.
15:18:11 [ht]
RT: Norm said he didn't think there were anything to stand in the way of CR
15:18:48 [ht]
MZ: I think we did all the substantive work before the 2nd LC doc't -- everything we've gotten since then has lead to either a clarification or been rejected
15:20:02 [ht]
RESOLUTION: Ask the editors and staff contact to take us to CR as soon as possible
15:20:06 [ht]
Topic: AOB
15:20:37 [ht]
MZ: Should we explicitly invite feedback from other WGs?
15:20:45 [ht]
HST: Let me check our charter. . .
15:22:17 [ht]
... Yes, we list a number of groups
15:22:58 [ht]
ACTION: HST to email the groups named in our charter, in Norm's absence, and ask them if they have any input before we exit Last Call
15:23:17 [ht]
HST: Adjourned
15:23:18 [Zakim]
-richard
15:23:19 [Zakim]
-MoZ
15:23:20 [Zakim]
-vojtech
15:23:21 [Zakim]
-PGrosso
15:23:25 [Zakim]
-Ht
15:23:26 [Zakim]
XML_PMWG()11:00AM has ended
15:23:28 [Zakim]
Attendees were Ht, PGrosso, vojtech, richard, MoZ
15:34:43 [ht]
zakim, bye
15:34:43 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #xproc
15:34:52 [ht]
rrsagent, make logs world-visible
15:34:58 [ht]
rrsagent, draft minutes
15:34:58 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/09/11-xproc-minutes.html ht