IRC log of bpwg on 2008-09-11

Timestamps are in UTC.

13:45:14 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #bpwg
13:45:14 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2008/09/11-bpwg-irc
13:45:16 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
13:45:16 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #bpwg
13:45:18 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be BPWG
13:45:18 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see MWI_BPWG()10:00AM scheduled to start in 15 minutes
13:45:19 [trackbot]
Meeting: Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group Teleconference
13:45:19 [trackbot]
Date: 11 September 2008
13:45:36 [dom]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg/2008Sep/0027.html
13:46:45 [dom]
Regrets: Bryan, Pontus, Abel, Miguel, Ed, Rob, Scott, Nacho
13:46:51 [dom]
Chair: Jo
13:49:03 [jeffs]
jeffs has joined #bpwg
13:49:14 [jeffs]
hello
13:51:21 [yeliz]
yeliz has joined #bpwg
13:54:30 [jo]
jo has joined #bpwg
13:54:42 [jo]
zakim, code?
13:54:42 [Zakim]
the conference code is 2794 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), jo
13:55:26 [Zakim]
MWI_BPWG()10:00AM has now started
13:55:33 [Zakim]
+??P0
13:55:44 [Zakim]
+ +03531522aaaa
13:55:52 [jeffs]
zakim, ??P0 is jeffs
13:55:52 [Zakim]
+jeffs; got it
13:55:54 [jo]
zakim, aaaa is dotmobi
13:55:54 [Zakim]
+dotmobi; got it
13:56:04 [jo]
zakim, dotmobi holds jo
13:56:04 [Zakim]
+jo; got it
13:56:25 [jeffs]
zakim, please mute me
13:56:25 [Zakim]
jeffs should now be muted
13:57:08 [jo]
zakim, mute me
13:57:08 [Zakim]
sorry, jo, I do not know which phone connection belongs to you
13:57:21 [jo]
zakim, mute dotmobi
13:57:21 [Zakim]
dotmobi should now be muted
13:57:36 [hgerlach]
hgerlach has joined #bpwg
13:57:56 [aconnors]
aconnors has joined #bpwg
13:58:48 [Zakim]
+ +0207881aabb
13:58:52 [Zakim]
+??P3
13:59:00 [Zakim]
+ +049211aacc
13:59:03 [achuter]
achuter has joined #bpwg
13:59:12 [aconnors]
zakim, aabb is me
13:59:12 [Zakim]
+aconnors; got it
13:59:42 [Zakim]
+Francois
13:59:59 [Zakim]
+ +0472369aadd
14:00:08 [Zakim]
+??P9
14:00:15 [yeliz]
zakim, ??P9 is yeliz
14:00:15 [Zakim]
+yeliz; got it
14:00:21 [yeliz]
zakim, mute yeliz
14:00:22 [achuter]
zakim, who is on the phone?
14:00:22 [Zakim]
+Dom
14:00:22 [Zakim]
yeliz should now be muted
14:00:23 [Zakim]
On the phone I see jeffs (muted), dotmobi (muted), aconnors, ??P3, +049211aacc, Francois, +0472369aadd, yeliz (muted), Dom
14:00:26 [Zakim]
dotmobi has jo
14:00:31 [dom]
zakim, mute me
14:00:32 [Zakim]
Dom should now be muted
14:00:48 [Zakim]
-??P3
14:01:01 [hgerlach]
049211aacc should be Heiko
14:01:10 [dom]
zakim, aacc is probably heilo
14:01:14 [Zakim]
+heilo?; got it
14:01:22 [dom]
zakim, aacc is probably heiko
14:01:22 [Zakim]
sorry, dom, I do not understand your question
14:01:27 [francois]
zakim, heilo is really heiko
14:01:27 [Zakim]
+heiko; got it
14:01:31 [dom]
zakim, heilo is probably heiko
14:01:31 [Zakim]
sorry, dom, I do not understand your question
14:01:36 [dom]
zakim, heilo is really heiko
14:01:37 [Zakim]
+??P13
14:01:37 [Zakim]
sorry, dom, I do not recognize a party named 'heilo'
14:01:43 [achuter]
zakim, ??P13 is me
14:01:44 [Zakim]
+achuter; got it
14:01:46 [dom]
zakim, aacc is really heiko
14:01:47 [jeffs]
zakim, who is on
14:01:52 [Zakim]
sorry, dom, I do not recognize a party named 'aacc'
14:01:54 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'who is on', jeffs
14:01:59 [dom]
zakim, stop making fun of me
14:02:14 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'stop making fun of me', dom
14:02:15 [yeliz]
zakim, mute yeliz
14:02:22 [Zakim]
yeliz was already muted, yeliz
14:02:23 [dom]
zakim, who's on the call?
14:02:24 [Zakim]
On the phone I see jeffs (muted), dotmobi (muted), aconnors, heiko, Francois, +0472369aadd, yeliz (muted), Dom (muted), achuter
14:02:25 [jeffs]
zakim, unmute me
14:02:29 [Zakim]
dotmobi has jo
14:02:31 [Zakim]
jeffs should no longer be muted
14:02:47 [jo]
zakim, unmute dotmobi
14:02:47 [Zakim]
dotmobi should no longer be muted
14:02:50 [jeffs]
zakim, please mute me
14:02:50 [Zakim]
jeffs should now be muted
14:03:11 [dom]
ack me
14:03:33 [dom]
zakim, aadd is DavidStorey
14:03:33 [Zakim]
+DavidStorey; got it
14:03:58 [dom]
agenda+ welcome david
14:04:19 [dom]
Regrets+ DKA
14:04:28 [dom]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg/2008Sep/0027.html Agenda
14:04:48 [dom]
ScribeNick: achuter
14:04:53 [dom]
Scribe: Alan
14:05:15 [SeanP]
SeanP has joined #bpwg
14:05:17 [Zakim]
+??P22
14:06:03 [achuter]
[David Storey of Operra Software, introduction]
14:06:12 [dom]
ack me
14:06:24 [achuter]
topic Status of sign-ups to new group
14:06:28 [jo]
Topic: Status of sign up to new group
14:06:29 [achuter]
topic: Status of sign-ups to new group
14:06:46 [jo]
s/Topic: Status of sign up to new group//
14:07:01 [achuter]
Dom: If people are having touble signing up, should contact me
14:07:25 [dstorey]
dstorey has joined #bpwg
14:07:25 [dom]
http://www.w3.org/2004/01/pp-impl/37584/status
14:07:29 [achuter]
Jo: Someone asked how they can tell if their AC rep has done it.
14:07:50 [achuter]
Dom: Status list [link above]
14:08:21 [Zakim]
+ +1.630.414.aaee
14:08:28 [SeanP]
zakim, aaee isme
14:08:28 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'aaee isme', SeanP
14:08:38 [dom]
zakim, aaee is SeanP
14:08:38 [Zakim]
+SeanP; got it
14:08:47 [dom]
zakim, who's on the call?
14:08:47 [Zakim]
On the phone I see jeffs (muted), dotmobi, aconnors, heiko, Francois, DavidStorey, yeliz (muted), Dom (muted), achuter, ??P22, SeanP
14:08:50 [Zakim]
dotmobi has jo
14:09:22 [francois]
zakim, ??P22 is DRooks
14:09:22 [Zakim]
+DRooks; got it
14:09:33 [Zakim]
+Kai_Dietrich
14:09:38 [achuter]
Topic: F2f Agenda
14:09:42 [dom]
q+
14:09:45 [dom]
ack me
14:09:47 [achuter]
Jo: Nothing more to add.
14:10:27 [dom]
ACTION-835?
14:10:27 [trackbot]
ACTION-835 -- Dominique Hazaël-Massieux to contact Stéphane to see if he is interested in presenting MW4D to BPWG at TPAC -- due 2008-09-11 -- PENDINGREVIEW
14:10:27 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/835
14:10:37 [achuter]
Dom: Stéphane Boyera will be able to present during F2F. Should let him know what day we want.
14:10:49 [achuter]
Topic: Reports from Task Forces
14:11:21 [manrique]
manrique has joined #bpwg
14:11:24 [achuter]
Francois: content Transform TF. We decided to keep it going for now to complete work on documents (LC comments)
14:11:36 [achuter]
Francois: Will take a few weeks.
14:12:14 [achuter]
Jo: Korean TF, nobody present, Checker, nobody present
14:12:30 [achuter]
Topic: Document Updates
14:12:32 [dom]
ACTION-837?
14:12:32 [trackbot]
ACTION-837 -- Kai Scheppe to provide explanatory text for the addendum which will put the document (mobileOK Pro Tests 1) in the correct context and explain to the audience that it is intended to aid content authors in creating still better content. -- due 2008-09-11 -- OPEN
14:12:32 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/837
14:12:44 [achuter]
Kai: Have not been able to read comments
14:13:36 [achuter]
Adam: BP 2.0. Have not been able to work on it in August, but have received more BPs to add. Will sned list to group.
14:14:16 [achuter]
Jo: Should track as issues?
14:14:40 [achuter]
Adam: Seven from Bryan one from Jo.
14:14:47 [dom]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/issues/new
14:15:14 [manrique]
about the checker, miguel has told me that there aren't news
14:15:18 [jeffs]
zakim, please unmute me
14:15:18 [Zakim]
jeffs should no longer be muted
14:15:21 [yeliz]
zakim, unmute yeliz
14:15:21 [Zakim]
yeliz should no longer be muted
14:15:25 [achuter]
Topic: Accessibility and mandatory poll
14:15:29 [achuter]
see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg/2008Sep/0002.html
14:15:36 [dom]
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/37584/WAI-Mobile-Experiences/results
14:15:38 [dom]
4 answers
14:15:46 [dom]
(closed yesterday)
14:15:50 [achuter]
Jo: Not many people have answered mandatory poll.
14:16:02 [achuter]
s/Jo/Francois
14:16:09 [jeffs]
q+
14:16:35 [jo]
ack j
14:16:37 [Kai]
Kai has joined #bpwg
14:16:53 [Kai]
zakim, who is on the phone?
14:16:53 [Zakim]
On the phone I see jeffs, dotmobi, aconnors, heiko, Francois, DavidStorey, yeliz, Dom (muted), achuter (muted), DRooks, SeanP, Kai_Dietrich
14:16:55 [Zakim]
dotmobi has jo
14:16:59 [dom]
ACTION-820?
14:16:59 [trackbot]
ACTION-820 -- Jeffrey Sonstein to look at providing examples for accessibility document -- due 2008-09-25 -- PENDINGREVIEW
14:16:59 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/820
14:17:06 [achuter]
zakim, unmute me
14:17:06 [Zakim]
achuter should no longer be muted
14:17:25 [jeffs]
zakim, please mute me
14:17:25 [Zakim]
jeffs should now be muted
14:17:32 [achuter]
Jeff: Will soon be meeting and reviewing the document
14:17:33 [Zakim]
+[CTIC]
14:17:44 [jeffs]
zakim, please unmute me
14:17:44 [Zakim]
jeffs should no longer be muted
14:17:54 [achuter]
Jo: should hold off finishing this document until Jeff has reported.
14:18:01 [dom]
q+ to respond on IP
14:18:32 [achuter]
Jeff: Need three or four weeks
14:18:44 [achuter]
Yeliz, Alan: No problem
14:18:51 [jeffs]
zakim, please mute me
14:18:51 [Zakim]
jeffs should now be muted
14:18:53 [dom]
ack me
14:18:54 [Zakim]
dom, you wanted to respond on IP
14:18:55 [jo]
ack d
14:19:34 [achuter]
Dom: don't foresee andy IP problems
14:19:44 [achuter]
s/andy/any
14:19:44 [dom]
s/andy/any/
14:20:11 [jeffs]
have updated ACTION-820 to read: due 2008-10-02, and "open"
14:20:22 [achuter]
Yeliz: Have addressed dom's comments, now need to do Jo's comments
14:20:36 [achuter]
Jo: Please extend poll by four weeks.
14:21:01 [achuter]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/TaskForces/Accessibility/drafts/ED-mwbp-wcag-20080901
14:21:02 [yeliz]
zakim, mute yeliz
14:21:02 [Zakim]
yeliz should now be muted
14:22:41 [achuter]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/wai-eo-editors/2008Sep/0000.html
14:23:04 [achuter]
Alan: Comments received from Lisa Pappas yet to be addressed.
14:23:17 [achuter]
Alan: Will published new WD.
14:23:21 [dom]
ACTION-841?
14:23:21 [trackbot]
ACTION-841 -- Jo Rabin to review WSC comment and propose new wording -- due 2008-09-11 -- PENDINGREVIEW
14:23:21 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/841
14:23:44 [dom]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg/2008Sep/0019.html Jo's reworked text for mobileOK
14:23:47 [dom]
+1
14:23:59 [achuter]
Jo: Basic Tests. Comments received from ?. Is editorial change.
14:24:02 [francois]
+1
14:24:29 [achuter]
Jo: comments on proposal?
14:24:35 [achuter]
[None]
14:24:44 [dom]
-> http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/pendingreview Pending Review actions
14:25:01 [achuter]
Topic: Actions & issues
14:25:04 [dom]
ACTION-688?
14:25:04 [trackbot]
ACTION-688 -- David Storey to check if Opera supports WBXML in and/or out of its WML support -- due 2008-03-11 -- PENDINGREVIEW
14:25:04 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/688
14:25:20 [achuter]
zakim, mute me
14:25:20 [Zakim]
achuter should now be muted
14:25:26 [dom]
-> http://www.w3.org/mid/4F887FF1-7F68-4FA1-86AB-19548D8536A6%2540opera.com David's response
14:25:33 [dom]
q+
14:25:44 [dom]
ack me
14:25:46 [jo]
ack d
14:25:59 [achuter]
David: waiting reply from Opera Mini team
14:27:11 [dom]
PROPOSED RESOLUTION: WBXML isn't widely supported enough for non-WML languages to warrant recommendations in the MWABP
14:27:18 [jo]
+1
14:27:21 [francois]
+1
14:27:26 [Kai]
+1
14:27:28 [jeffs]
+1
14:27:31 [dstorey]
+1
14:27:38 [manrique]
+1
14:27:56 [achuter]
RESOLUTION: WBXML isn't widely supported enough for non-WML languages to warrant recommendations in the MWABP
14:28:04 [dom]
close ACTION-688
14:28:04 [trackbot]
ACTION-688 Check if Opera supports WBXML in and/or out of its WML support closed
14:28:16 [dom]
ACTION-689?
14:28:16 [trackbot]
ACTION-689 -- Dominique Hazaël-Massieux to check XHR compression -- due 2008-03-11 -- PENDINGREVIEW
14:28:16 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/689
14:30:06 [achuter]
Dom: No changes needed to document.
14:30:10 [dom]
-> http://www.w3.org/mid/1220971373.19890.230.camel%2540localhost Dom's investigations of compressed XHR
14:30:14 [dom]
close ACTION-689
14:30:14 [trackbot]
ACTION-689 Check XHR compression closed
14:30:31 [dom]
ACTION-786?
14:30:31 [trackbot]
ACTION-786 -- Jo Rabin to draft wording for an appendix that identifies the aggregators and operator roles that are different in the mobile ecosystem. -- due 2008-06-24 -- PENDINGREVIEW
14:30:31 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/786
14:30:45 [dom]
-> http://www.w3.org/mid/4875E85F.50608%2540mtld.mobi Jo's wording
14:31:34 [hgerlach]
sorry, have to leave for next meeting-bye
14:31:39 [Zakim]
-heiko
14:32:11 [dom]
ACTION-792?
14:32:11 [trackbot]
ACTION-792 -- Abel Rionda to propose some text on SVG -- due 2008-07-31 -- PENDINGREVIEW
14:32:11 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/792
14:32:22 [dom]
ack me
14:32:36 [dom]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg/2008Jul/0090.html Abel's contribution
14:32:46 [dom]
ACTION-793?
14:32:46 [trackbot]
ACTION-793 -- Kai Scheppe to work with Scott to produce proposed text on caching that goes beyond BP 1 -- due 2008-06-24 -- PENDINGREVIEW
14:32:46 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/793
14:32:57 [dom]
-> http://www.w3.org/mid/398533C370C23441981074C456AA3BDD031DB8AF%2540QEO00226.de.t-online.corp Kai's contribution
14:33:24 [dom]
ACTION-824?
14:33:24 [trackbot]
ACTION-824 -- Bryan Sullivan to raise issues on things he's not happy about, especially personalisation -- due 2008-08-06 -- PENDINGREVIEW
14:33:24 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/824
14:33:33 [dom]
close ACTION-824
14:33:33 [trackbot]
ACTION-824 Raise issues on things he's not happy about, especially personalisation closed
14:33:36 [Kai]
q+
14:33:46 [jo]
ack k
14:34:02 [dom]
ACTION: Adam to raise ISSUEs based on Bryan's comments
14:34:02 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-844 - Raise ISSUEs based on Bryan's comments [on Adam Connors - due 2008-09-18].
14:34:54 [dom]
Kai: we've put in practice what we've described above - it does work
14:35:28 [dom]
ACTION-826?
14:35:28 [trackbot]
ACTION-826 -- Jo Rabin to work with _DAN_ and Francois to set up a web form, deadline a couple of weeks -- due 2008-09-04 -- PENDINGREVIEW
14:35:28 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/826
14:35:32 [dom]
close ACTION-826
14:35:32 [trackbot]
ACTION-826 Work with _DAN_ and Francois to set up a web form, deadline a couple of weeks closed
14:35:38 [dom]
ACTION-827?
14:35:38 [trackbot]
ACTION-827 -- Jo Rabin to follow up on what happened to ETSI liaison at their end -- due 2008-09-04 -- PENDINGREVIEW
14:35:38 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/827
14:35:49 [Kai]
ACTION: Kai to finalize information on caching concept, now live, and contribute it to the list.
14:35:49 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-845 - Finalize information on caching concept, now live, and contribute it to the list. [on Kai Scheppe - due 2008-09-18].
14:36:32 [dom]
close ACTION-827
14:36:33 [trackbot]
ACTION-827 Follow up on what happened to ETSI liaison at their end closed
14:37:05 [achuter]
achuter has joined #bpwg
14:37:18 [dom]
close ACTION-828
14:37:19 [trackbot]
ACTION-828 Get back on LC-2043 and simialr pointing out what we are trying to achieve and asking for clarification closed
14:37:36 [dom]
ACTION-835?
14:37:36 [trackbot]
ACTION-835 -- Dominique Hazaël-Massieux to contact Stéphane to see if he is interested in presenting MW4D to BPWG at TPAC -- due 2008-09-11 -- PENDINGREVIEW
14:37:36 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/835
14:38:16 [dom]
ACTION-841?
14:38:16 [trackbot]
ACTION-841 -- Jo Rabin to review WSC comment and propose new wording -- due 2008-09-11 -- PENDINGREVIEW
14:38:16 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/841
14:38:42 [dom]
-1
14:38:57 [achuter]
opic: Open actions
14:39:01 [achuter]
Topic: Open actions
14:39:05 [dom]
-> http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/overdue 25 overdue actions
14:39:23 [dom]
-> http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/overdue?sort=owner sorted by owner
14:39:34 [achuter]
zakim, mute me
14:39:34 [Zakim]
achuter was already muted, achuter
14:39:52 [dom]
ACTION-790?
14:39:52 [trackbot]
ACTION-790 -- Alan Chuter to produce some text around accessibility of Javascript for Web Application Best Practices -- due 2008-07-03 -- OPEN
14:39:52 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/790
14:39:59 [achuter]
zakim, unmute me
14:39:59 [Zakim]
achuter should no longer be muted
14:40:43 [achuter]
Alan: Apologies, promises to do it for next week.
14:41:07 [dom]
ACTION-797?
14:41:07 [trackbot]
ACTION-797 -- Adam Connors to check on availability of data about the number of acceptable links in a focus-based browser -- due 2008-06-25 -- OPEN
14:41:07 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/797
14:41:24 [dom]
ACTION-797: Adam says this cannot be done with a reasonable amount of efforts
14:41:24 [trackbot]
ACTION-797 Check on availability of data about the number of acceptable links in a focus-based browser notes added
14:41:40 [achuter]
Adam: Can not be done with reasonable amount of work. Propose not to do it.
14:42:26 [jeffs]
q+
14:42:35 [jeffs]
zakim, unmute me
14:42:35 [Zakim]
jeffs should no longer be muted
14:42:37 [jo]
ack j
14:42:37 [dom]
ack j
14:42:45 [achuter]
Kai: We can close it.
14:43:17 [achuter]
Jeff: Have been asked about this by several developers. Would prefere postponing it.
14:43:40 [Kai]
q+
14:43:55 [jo]
ack k
14:43:56 [achuter]
Jeff: Will come back with more information next week.
14:44:01 [dom]
ACTION-797?
14:44:01 [trackbot]
ACTION-797 -- Jeffrey Sonstein to check on availability of data about the number of acceptable links in a focus-based browser -- due 2008-09-25 -- OPEN
14:44:01 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/797
14:44:27 [jeffs]
zakim, mute me
14:44:27 [Zakim]
jeffs should now be muted
14:44:30 [achuter]
Kai: Had picked a value of 30, Jeff please check it with your people.
14:44:43 [dom]
ACTION-823?
14:44:43 [trackbot]
ACTION-823 -- Adam Connors to stimulate another round of discussion on what is missing from BP-2 FPWD -- due 2008-08-07 -- OPEN
14:44:43 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/823
14:45:11 [dom]
ACTION-824?
14:45:11 [trackbot]
ACTION-824 -- Bryan Sullivan to raise issues on things he's not happy about, especially personalisation -- due 2008-08-07 -- CLOSED
14:45:11 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/824
14:45:14 [dom]
ISSUE-265?
14:45:14 [trackbot]
ISSUE-265 -- Discussion of Jonathan's Submission ref separation of structure presentation and behavior at http://docs.google.com/View?docid=dhpvgnmn_54d7cbhrhn -- OPEN
14:45:14 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/issues/265
14:45:44 [dom]
ACTION-794?
14:45:44 [trackbot]
ACTION-794 -- Adam Connors to lead off discussion on ISSUE-265 following completion of next draft BP2 -- due 2008-07-17 -- OPEN
14:45:44 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/794
14:46:09 [dom]
ACTION-804?
14:46:10 [trackbot]
ACTION-804 -- François Daoust to see with Soonho if he can find someone else to provide feedback on the document -- due 2008-07-17 -- OPEN
14:46:10 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/804
14:46:22 [dom]
ACTION-804: Francois pinged him several times, no reply
14:46:22 [trackbot]
ACTION-804 See with Soonho if he can find someone else to provide feedback on the document notes added
14:46:27 [dom]
close ACTION-804
14:46:27 [trackbot]
ACTION-804 See with Soonho if he can find someone else to provide feedback on the document closed
14:46:30 [jeffs]
zakim, who is on the phone?
14:46:35 [dom]
ACTION-721?
14:46:35 [trackbot]
ACTION-721 -- François Daoust to prepare a report's form to fill to test Aaron static/dynamic example -- due 2008-08-14 -- OPEN
14:46:35 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/721
14:46:37 [Zakim]
On the phone I see jeffs (muted), dotmobi, aconnors, Francois, DavidStorey, yeliz (muted), Dom, achuter, DRooks, SeanP, Kai_Dietrich, [CTIC]
14:46:46 [Zakim]
dotmobi has jo
14:46:54 [dom]
ACTION-799?
14:46:54 [trackbot]
ACTION-799 -- Dominique Hazaël-Massieux to get back to rigo on updating the mobileOK license -- due 2008-07-24 -- OPEN
14:46:54 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/799
14:48:25 [dom]
ACTION-762?
14:48:25 [trackbot]
ACTION-762 -- Jo Rabin to review ISSUE-250 with a view to how this affects content of mobileOK scheme -- due 2008-05-29 -- OPEN
14:48:25 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/762
14:49:00 [jo]
ACTION-806?
14:49:00 [trackbot]
ACTION-806 -- Bryan Sullivan to send initial comments on Widget Requirements -- due 2008-07-10 -- OPEN
14:49:00 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/806
14:49:02 [dom]
close ACTION-806
14:49:02 [trackbot]
ACTION-806 Send initial comments on Widget Requirements closed
14:50:15 [dom]
ISSUE-249?
14:50:15 [trackbot]
ISSUE-249 -- Should we include information use of DCCI in BP2? -- RAISED
14:50:15 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/issues/249
14:51:01 [achuter]
dom: two still pending review
14:51:35 [achuter]
Dom: Propose closing 249, out of scope
14:51:53 [dom]
PROPOSED RESOLUTION: The WG is not responsible for transferring the techniques any longer. Close ISSUE-239.
14:52:00 [dom]
ISSUE-239?
14:52:00 [trackbot]
ISSUE-239 -- We still have not found a suitable home for the Techniques. -- RAISED
14:52:00 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/issues/239
14:52:08 [jo]
PROPOSED RESOLUTION: The WG is not responsible for transferring the techniques any longer. Close ISSUE-239.
14:52:12 [francois]
+1
14:52:16 [dom]
+1
14:52:17 [jeffs]
+1
14:52:20 [jo]
+1
14:52:32 [achuter]
RESOLUTION: The WG is not responsible for transferring the techniques any longer. Close ISSUE-239
14:53:14 [dom]
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2008/
14:53:24 [jo]
Topic: AOB
14:53:30 [dom]
-> http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2008/registrants#mwbp current registrants for next F2F
14:54:04 [jeffs]
I'm there &reg
14:54:51 [achuter]
[Call ends]
14:54:52 [Zakim]
-DRooks
14:54:53 [manrique]
bye
14:54:53 [yeliz]
bye
14:54:55 [Zakim]
-Kai_Dietrich
14:54:56 [Zakim]
-Dom
14:54:57 [Zakim]
-Francois
14:54:59 [Zakim]
-achuter
14:55:01 [Zakim]
-dotmobi
14:55:03 [Zakim]
-yeliz
14:55:05 [Zakim]
-DavidStorey
14:55:09 [Zakim]
-aconnors
14:55:11 [Zakim]
-jeffs
14:55:13 [Zakim]
-SeanP
14:55:17 [Zakim]
-[CTIC]
14:55:19 [Zakim]
MWI_BPWG()10:00AM has ended
14:55:23 [Zakim]
Attendees were +03531522aaaa, jeffs, jo, +0207881aabb, +049211aacc, aconnors, Francois, +0472369aadd, yeliz, Dom, heilo?, heiko, achuter, DavidStorey, +1.630.414.aaee, SeanP,
14:55:24 [francois]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
14:55:24 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/09/11-bpwg-minutes.html francois
14:55:26 [Zakim]
... DRooks, Kai_Dietrich, [CTIC]
14:55:29 [francois]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
14:55:29 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/09/11-bpwg-minutes.html francois
14:55:35 [jeffs]
quit
14:56:22 [francois]
Meeting: Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group Teleconference
14:56:33 [francois]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
14:56:33 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/09/11-bpwg-minutes.html francois
14:59:18 [yeliz]
yeliz has left #bpwg
15:21:44 [Kai]
Kai has left #bpwg
15:29:37 [francois]
RRSAgent, bye
15:29:37 [RRSAgent]
I see 2 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/11-bpwg-actions.rdf :
15:29:37 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Adam to raise ISSUEs based on Bryan's comments [1]
15:29:37 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/11-bpwg-irc#T14-34-02
15:29:37 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Kai to finalize information on caching concept, now live, and contribute it to the list. [2]
15:29:37 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/11-bpwg-irc#T14-35-49
15:29:40 [francois]
Zakim, bye
15:29:40 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #bpwg