IRC log of pling on 2008-09-10

Timestamps are in UTC.

12:03:58 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #pling
12:03:58 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2008/09/10-pling-irc
12:04:25 [renato]
zakim, this is pling
12:04:25 [Zakim]
renato, I see P3P_PLING()8:00AM in the schedule but not yet started. Perhaps you mean "this will be pling".
12:05:25 [renato]
zakim, this will be pling
12:05:25 [Zakim]
ok, renato; I see P3P_PLING()8:00AM scheduled to start 5 minutes ago
12:06:14 [renato]
actions
12:06:38 [Zakim]
restarting to attempt to recover from network drop
12:08:15 [renato]
RI completed
12:10:18 [renato]
F2F meeting
12:10:24 [renato]
meeting notes
12:11:21 [renato]
...should be taken at the F2F and distributed
12:11:28 [renato]
rigo joins
12:11:55 [renato]
letter written and waiting for W3C approval (action from last meeting)
12:12:50 [renato]
Meeting: PLING 10 Sep 2008
12:14:22 [renato]
question on ISO liaisons value
12:14:54 [renato]
discuss this point on the mailing list
12:16:52 [renato]
F2F agenda
12:17:06 [renato]
PrimeLife has "social networks" as use case
12:17:37 [renato]
PrimeLife - requirements discussion in SN
12:18:46 [renato]
action: rigo send policy review deliverable from PrimeLife to list
12:20:11 [renato]
action: hannes to do rigo's action
12:20:49 [renato]
action: rigo to confirm PrimeLife representative for the F2F
12:24:21 [renato]
action: RI to resend invite to F2f and stress the Social Networks flavour
12:25:06 [renato]
action: RI to contact chairs for SWIG, RIFWG, HCLSIG for prez/participate in the F2f
12:25:23 [renato]
topic: wiki activities
12:28:04 [renato]
rigo to add more "interesting cases"
12:28:48 [renato]
geoXACL added to policy langauges
12:29:40 [renato]
RIF work relevant to PLING
12:31:39 [renato]
RIF could use our PLING collected use cases
12:32:20 [renato]
action: hannes to send link for MIT policy meeting
12:33:01 [renato]
action: marco to send links to other upcoming PLING related events
12:33:11 [renato]
topic: liaisons
12:34:00 [renato]
marco will talk to PICOS people to get some more info
12:34:25 [renato]
topic: outreach
12:35:09 [renato]
thomas was looking at concordia
12:35:48 [renato]
topic: aob
12:36:14 [renato]
F2F meeting....
12:36:31 [renato]
what would others like to get out of PLING
12:37:02 [renato]
podcast the F2f
12:38:12 [renato]
action: ri to look at recording the F2F meeting (as W3C)
12:39:21 [renato]
next teleconf 8 OCT
12:39:31 [renato]
end of teleconf
12:39:52 [renato]
zakim, bye
12:40:00 [renato]
rrsagent, make log public
12:40:10 [renato]
rrsagent, draft minutes
12:40:10 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/09/10-pling-minutes.html renato
12:40:22 [renato]
rrsagent, bye
12:40:22 [RRSAgent]
I see 8 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/10-pling-actions.rdf :
12:40:22 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: rigo send policy review deliverable from PrimeLife to list [1]
12:40:22 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/10-pling-irc#T12-18-46
12:40:22 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: hannes to do rigo's action [2]
12:40:22 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/10-pling-irc#T12-20-11
12:40:22 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: rigo to confirm PrimeLife representative for the F2F [3]
12:40:22 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/10-pling-irc#T12-20-49
12:40:22 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: RI to resend invite to F2f and stress the Social Networks flavour [4]
12:40:22 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/10-pling-irc#T12-24-21
12:40:22 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: RI to contact chairs for SWIG, RIFWG, HCLSIG for prez/participate in the F2f [5]
12:40:22 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/10-pling-irc#T12-25-06
12:40:22 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: hannes to send link for MIT policy meeting [6]
12:40:22 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/10-pling-irc#T12-32-20
12:40:22 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: marco to send links to other upcoming PLING related events [7]
12:40:22 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/10-pling-irc#T12-33-01
12:40:22 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: ri to look at recording the F2F meeting (as W3C) [8]
12:40:22 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/10-pling-irc#T12-38-12