IRC log of er on 2008-09-10

Timestamps are in UTC.

12:28:55 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #er
12:28:55 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2008/09/10-er-irc
12:30:15 [JohannesK]
JohannesK has joined #er
12:30:30 [shadi]
meeting: ERT WG
12:30:39 [MikeS]
MikeS has joined #er
12:31:25 [shadi]
agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert/2008Sep/0014.html
12:31:42 [carlosI]
carlosI has joined #er
12:33:32 [shadi]
scribe: Johannes
12:33:36 [shadi]
scribenick: JohannesK
12:34:29 [JohannesK]
topic: Deliverables planning
12:36:14 [shadi]
http://www.w3.org/News/2008#item152
12:36:16 [JohannesK]
saz: HTTP Vocabulary in RDF and Representing Content in RDF published and announced
12:36:42 [velasco]
velasco has joined #er
12:37:19 [JohannesK]
saz: comment on usage of RDF terms
12:38:45 [JohannesK]
saz: Shadi wants to present EARL, HTTP and Content to Semantic Web coordination group
12:39:23 [JohannesK]
saz: at Friday next week
12:39:37 [JohannesK]
s/at/on/
12:41:31 [JohannesK]
saz: comments on HTTP-in-RDF are mainly editorial
12:42:19 [JohannesK]
jk: I don't understand some of them (e.g. connectionAutority not being a Literal)
12:44:08 [JohannesK]
saz: jk to keep track of comments/issues (e.g. use trackbot)
12:44:39 [JohannesK]
saz: EARL schema draft for next week ...
12:45:48 [JohannesK]
ci: try to create new pointers draft for next week
12:46:29 [JohannesK]
saz: let's discuss pointers next week anyway
12:48:11 [JohannesK]
saz: namespaces for HTTP and Content are published
12:50:46 [JohannesK]
ms: started to categorize WCAG2 techniques automatable/semi-automatable/manual
12:51:24 [JohannesK]
saz: if it's too time-consuming, we could consider creating a task force
12:51:47 [JohannesK]
ms: it's time-consuming, but not hasrd work
12:52:08 [JohannesK]
cv: some of this has already been created by BenToWeb
12:52:24 [shadi]
action: SAZ to connect MikeS with Michael Cooper about XML for WCAG 2.0 Techniques
12:52:24 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - SAZ
12:52:34 [velasco]
BenToWeb project: http://bentoweb.org/refs/rulesets.xml
12:52:36 [shadi]
action: Shadi to connect MikeS with Michael Cooper about XML for WCAG 2.0 Techniques
12:52:36 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-2 - Connect MikeS with Michael Cooper about XML for WCAG 2.0 Techniques [on Shadi Abou-Zahra - due 2008-09-17].
12:52:50 [shadi]
rrsagent, drop action 1
12:53:46 [JohannesK]
cv: this at least could be used
12:56:18 [shadi]
action: CarlosV to generate list of automated, semi-autmated, and manual techniques from the BenToWeb information
12:56:18 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - CarlosV
12:56:38 [shadi]
action: cvelasco to generate list of automated, semi-autmated, and manual techniques from the BenToWeb information
12:56:38 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-3 - Generate list of automated, semi-autmated, and manual techniques from the BenToWeb information [on Carlos A. Velasco - due 2008-09-17].
12:56:46 [shadi]
rrsagent, drop action 3
12:58:22 [JohannesK]
topic: Confirm dates for face-to-face
13:01:22 [JohannesK]
saz: proposal November 6th/7th
13:04:19 [JohannesK]
saz: or Nov 10th/11th?
13:08:04 [JohannesK]
saz: F2F Nov 6th/7th 2008 in Schloss Birlinghoven/Sankt Augustin
13:09:10 [shadi]
action: Shadi create f2f agenda page
13:09:10 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-4 - Create f2f agenda page [on Shadi Abou-Zahra - due 2008-09-17].
13:09:38 [JohannesK]
topic: Update on the Test Samples Task Force
13:10:26 [JohannesK]
saz: joint TF between WCAG and ERT WGs
13:10:42 [JohannesK]
saz: hundreds of test cases for WCAg2
13:11:23 [JohannesK]
saz: next meeting will be next Tuesday
13:11:57 [JohannesK]
ms: I'll be interested in helping
13:14:29 [shadi]
action: Shadi meet with MikeS about TF
13:14:29 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-5 - Meet with MikeS about TF [on Shadi Abou-Zahra - due 2008-09-17].
13:16:12 [JohannesK]
topic: Issues with POWDER
13:17:10 [shadi]
http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-powder-primer-20080815/#mobileOK
13:17:29 [JohannesK]
saz: didn't know how to connect an EARL report to a POWDER statement
13:18:50 [JohannesK]
saz: ask the POWDER WG how this should be done
13:19:07 [JohannesK]
saz: could be a use case
13:20:37 [JohannesK]
ms: add properties from a different vocabulary like in the ICRA example
13:21:23 [JohannesK]
... using descriptorset element
13:23:18 [JohannesK]
ms: there's also the certifiedBy element
13:25:26 [JohannesK]
saz: adding a reference to an EARL report may increase credibility of the claim
13:26:44 [shadi]
action: Shadi draft comments for POWDER group
13:26:45 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-6 - Draft comments for POWDER group [on Shadi Abou-Zahra - due 2008-09-17].
13:27:42 [JohannesK]
topic: (XML)Namespace class for Pointers
13:27:44 [shadi]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert/2008Sep/0000.html#
13:30:46 [JohannesK]
ci: use XMLNamespace instead of Namespace; and namespaceName instead of namespaceURI
13:32:13 [JohannesK]
ci: namespacename to be a IRI
13:35:16 [velasco]
I need to leave. See you next Week.
13:35:21 [velasco]
velasco has left #er
14:25:13 [shadi]
rrsagent, make logs world
14:25:18 [shadi]
rrsagent, make minutes
14:25:18 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/09/10-er-minutes.html shadi
14:25:19 [shadi]
rrsagent, make logs world
14:25:22 [shadi]
rrsagent, bye
14:25:22 [RRSAgent]
I see 5 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/10-er-actions.rdf :
14:25:22 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Shadi to connect MikeS with Michael Cooper about XML for WCAG 2.0 Techniques [2]
14:25:22 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/10-er-irc#T12-52-36
14:25:22 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: cvelasco to generate list of automated, semi-autmated, and manual techniques from the BenToWeb information [4]
14:25:22 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/10-er-irc#T12-56-38
14:25:22 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Shadi create f2f agenda page [5]
14:25:22 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/10-er-irc#T13-09-10
14:25:22 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Shadi meet with MikeS about TF [6]
14:25:22 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/10-er-irc#T13-14-29
14:25:22 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Shadi draft comments for POWDER group [7]
14:25:22 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/10-er-irc#T13-26-44