IRC log of soap-jms on 2008-09-09

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:48:20 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
15:48:20 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2008/09/09-soap-jms-irc
15:48:43 [RolandMerrick]
RolandMerrick has changed the topic to: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2008Sep/0006.html
15:48:54 [RolandMerrick]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2008Sep/0006.html
15:49:01 [RolandMerrick]
Zakim, list
15:49:01 [Zakim]
I see T&S_XMLSEC()10:00AM, SW_RIF()11:00AM, XML_ET-TF()11:00AM, INC_RWAB()11:00AM active
15:49:03 [Zakim]
also scheduled at this time are SW_HCLS(Chairs)12:00PM, VB_VBWG()10:00AM, MWI_TSWG()11:00AM, SW_SWD()11:00AM, WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM, SW_HCLS(Bio-Ont WG)11:00AM
15:49:21 [RolandMerrick]
Zakim, this will be WS_SOAP-JM
15:49:21 [Zakim]
ok, RolandMerrick; I see WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM scheduled to start in 11 minutes
15:49:36 [Yves]
trackbot, start telcon
15:49:39 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
15:49:41 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
15:49:41 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM scheduled to start in 11 minutes
15:49:42 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
15:49:42 [trackbot]
Date: 09 September 2008
15:49:44 [RolandMerrick]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
15:50:13 [Roland]
Roland has joined #soap-jms
15:50:42 [Roland]
Chair: Roland
15:55:33 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has now started
15:55:40 [Zakim]
+[IBM]
15:55:51 [Phil]
Phil has joined #soap-jms
15:56:10 [Phil]
Zakim, IBM is Phil
15:56:10 [Zakim]
+Phil; got it
15:57:54 [Zakim]
+Roland_Merrick
15:59:30 [eric]
eric has joined #soap-jms
16:00:15 [Zakim]
+[TIBCO]
16:00:24 [peaston]
peaston has joined #soap-jms
16:00:34 [eric]
Zakim, TIBCO is eric
16:00:34 [Zakim]
+eric; got it
16:01:03 [Roland]
Zakim, Roland_Merrick is Roland
16:01:03 [Zakim]
+Roland; got it
16:01:16 [Zakim]
+alewis
16:01:35 [Zakim]
+peaston
16:01:56 [eric]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2008Sep/0006.html
16:02:21 [Roland]
Regrets: Glen
16:02:23 [Zakim]
+Yves
16:03:31 [Roland]
Scribe: Roland
16:04:06 [Zakim]
+Derek
16:04:22 [markphillips]
markphillips has joined #soap-jms
16:05:48 [Zakim]
+markphillips
16:06:34 [drokicki]
drokicki has joined #soap-jms
16:07:10 [Roland]
Topic: Oustanding Actions
16:08:07 [Roland]
Action-23 - no progress
16:08:41 [Roland]
Close Action-26
16:08:41 [trackbot]
ACTION-26 Incorporate changes into test case proposal, as brought up in 2008/8/26 discussion closed
16:10:03 [Roland]
Action-27 - some progress by Phil
16:10:09 [Roland]
Close Action-27
16:10:09 [trackbot]
ACTION-27 Examine/update xslt for test cases, once test cases stabilizes closed
16:11:21 [Roland]
Action-29 - no progress
16:11:42 [Roland]
Close Action-30
16:11:42 [trackbot]
ACTION-30 Write up the options for using TextMessage that we have discussed so that we can identify and discuss the scenarios closed
16:12:07 [Roland]
Topic: test case proposals
16:12:17 [eric]
Link to Phil's latest email: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2008Sep/0005.html
16:17:10 [Roland]
Phil describes the contents of the zip
16:17:52 [Roland]
the testcases XML is transformed to HTML with XSLT for human consumption
16:20:04 [Roland]
still to do: for each MEP create pictorial representation
16:20:45 [Roland]
perhaps UML sequence diagrams
16:23:41 [Roland]
there are SOAPnn-HTTP- MEPs, these should be SOAPnn-JMS
16:25:04 [Roland]
need to determine how to to incorporate into W3C site, SOAP-JMS section and CVS system.
16:25:46 [Roland]
need test cases to cover the feature set
16:27:57 [Roland]
an additional view showing all the features and which test cases exercise the feature
16:28:18 [Roland]
Action: Phil to create an additional view showing all the features and which test cases exercise the feature
16:28:18 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-31 - Create an additional view showing all the features and which test cases exercise the feature [on Phil Adams - due 2008-09-16].
16:31:40 [Roland]
Question: are feature ids had wired or generated by XSLT?
16:31:47 [Roland]
Peter will check.
16:34:03 [alewis]
alewis has joined #soap-jms
16:34:39 [Roland]
assertions in spec have author assigned id values for features
16:34:55 [Roland]
ACtion: eric will create at least one additional testcase
16:34:55 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-32 - Will create at least one additional testcase [on Eric Johnson - due 2008-09-16].
16:38:35 [alewis]
alewis has joined #soap-jms
16:39:53 [Roland]
Topic: textmessage question
16:40:13 [eric]
Email on action 30 - http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2008Sep/0009.html
16:41:34 [Roland]
6 options identified
16:47:52 [alewis]
alewis has joined #soap-jms
16:51:36 [Roland]
We need to consider these options within the context of the motivating use cases
16:52:13 [Roland]
Any more options?
16:53:28 [Roland]
Topic: next weeks call and AOB
16:53:38 [Roland]
Roland back in the chair next week
16:54:14 [Zakim]
-eric
16:54:15 [Zakim]
-markphillips
16:54:16 [Zakim]
-Derek
16:54:16 [Zakim]
-Phil
16:54:18 [Zakim]
-Roland
16:54:18 [Zakim]
-Yves
16:54:19 [Zakim]
-alewis
16:54:19 [Zakim]
-peaston
16:54:21 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has ended
16:54:23 [Zakim]
Attendees were Phil, eric, Roland, alewis, peaston, Yves, Derek, markphillips
16:54:29 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/09/09-soap-jms-minutes.html Yves
16:55:02 [Roland]
Roland has left #soap-jms
18:17:07 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #soap-jms