IRC log of soap-jms on 2008-08-19

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:58:28 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
15:58:28 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2008/08/19-soap-jms-irc
15:59:21 [eric]
zakim what conferences?
15:59:29 [eric]
Zakim, what conferences?
15:59:29 [Zakim]
I see WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM, SW_HCLS(Bio-Ont WG)11:00AM, SW_SWD()11:00AM, SW_RIF()11:00AM active
15:59:32 [Zakim]
also scheduled at this time are XML_ET-TF()11:00AM, MWI_TSWG()11:00AM, INC_RWAB()11:00AM, SW_HCLS(Chairs)12:00PM, VB_VBWG()10:00AM, T&S_XMLSEC()10:00AM
16:00:02 [eric]
Zakim, this is WS_SOAP-JM
16:00:02 [Zakim]
ok, eric; that matches WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM
16:00:23 [eric]
Zakim, who is here?
16:00:23 [Zakim]
On the phone I see [TIBCO], [IBM]
16:00:25 [Zakim]
On IRC I see RRSAgent, Zakim, eric, Phil, alewis, trackbot, Yves
16:00:33 [Derek]
Derek has joined #soap-jms
16:00:37 [Phil]
IBM is Phil
16:00:47 [Phil]
Zakim, IBM is Phil
16:00:49 [Zakim]
+Phil; got it
16:00:56 [Zakim]
+Derek
16:00:56 [eric]
Zakim, TIBCO is eric
16:00:57 [Zakim]
+eric; got it
16:01:19 [Zakim]
+Bhakti
16:02:08 [Zakim]
+Peter_Easton
16:02:34 [bhakti]
bhakti has joined #soap-jms
16:02:44 [eric]
Zakim, who is here?
16:02:44 [Zakim]
On the phone I see eric, Phil, Derek, Bhakti, Peter_Easton
16:02:45 [Zakim]
On IRC I see bhakti, Derek, RRSAgent, Zakim, eric, Phil, alewis, trackbot, Yves
16:03:29 [peaston]
peaston has joined #soap-jms
16:03:51 [Zakim]
+alewis
16:04:23 [eric]
Agenda for meeting: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2008Aug/att-0021/00-part
16:05:08 [eric]
chair: eric
16:06:52 [eric]
scribe: peaston
16:07:09 [eric]
Topic: Action item review
16:07:46 [peaston]
Action 19 Awaiting Roland
16:07:46 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - 19
16:08:20 [peaston]
Action 19 Awaiting Roland
16:08:20 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - 19
16:08:34 [peaston]
Regarding Action 19 Awaiting Roland
16:09:00 [peaston]
Regarding Action 22 Outstanding
16:09:45 [eric]
item from mailing list: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2008Aug/0019.html
16:11:45 [RRSAgent]
I'm logging. I don't understand 'make minutes public', alewis. Try /msg RRSAgent help
16:12:12 [RRSAgent]
I'm logging. I don't understand 'set minutes public', alewis. Try /msg RRSAgent help
16:14:29 [peaston]
eric: raises question about is WS-Addressing being discussed adequately, no disent from group
16:19:27 [peaston]
Action: phil to present test case message examples with additions styled after peter's suggestions
16:19:27 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-24 - Present test case message examples with additions styled after peter's suggestions [on Phil Adams - due 2008-08-26].
16:20:51 [peaston]
all items from last meeting 19,21,22,23 still open
16:21:35 [peaston]
phil:common request for TextMessage
16:23:09 [eric]
Glen's email on the subject: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2008Aug/0011.html
16:23:53 [peaston]
phil:should we support TextMessage as an option in addition to BytesMessage, BytesMessage addresses binary data etc
16:25:49 [peaston]
we would need to make restrictions on use cases
16:26:56 [peaston]
eric: for these reasons probably dont want to standardise
16:29:02 [peaston]
Action: phil to look at wording that might allow vendor to use TextMessage and not break specifications
16:29:02 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-25 - Look at wording that might allow vendor to use TextMessage and not break specifications [on Phil Adams - due 2008-08-26].
16:32:07 [Zakim]
-Phil
16:32:09 [Zakim]
-alewis
16:32:11 [Zakim]
-Bhakti
16:32:12 [Zakim]
-eric
16:32:31 [Zakim]
-Derek
16:32:34 [peaston]
Need to consider IETF IRI scheme pending expiry hwen roland returns
16:32:50 [peaston]
s/hwen/when/
16:34:09 [peaston]
rrsagent, generate minutes
16:34:09 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/08/19-soap-jms-minutes.html peaston
16:36:19 [Zakim]
-Peter_Easton
16:36:20 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has ended
16:36:21 [Zakim]
Attendees were Phil, Derek, eric, Bhakti, Peter_Easton, alewis
16:37:54 [eric]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Working Group weekly meeting
16:39:17 [eric]
Present: alewis bhakti derek peaston eric phil
16:39:31 [eric]
rrsagent, generate minutes
16:39:31 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/08/19-soap-jms-minutes.html eric
18:59:59 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #soap-jms