IRC log of wai-wcag on 2008-08-07

Timestamps are in UTC.

20:03:12 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #wai-wcag
20:03:12 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2008/08/07-wai-wcag-irc
20:03:16 [MichaelC]
rrsagent, make log world
20:05:24 [Andi]
I'm here but on mute
20:05:30 [Zakim]
+Alex_Li
20:05:42 [Zakim]
+Loretta_Guarino_Reid
20:05:44 [MichaelC]
zakim, Don is Katie_Haritos-Shea
20:05:44 [Zakim]
+Katie_Haritos-Shea; got it
20:06:29 [Zakim]
+??P6
20:06:38 [Ben]
zakim, ??P6 is Ben_Caldwell
20:06:38 [Zakim]
+Ben_Caldwell; got it
20:07:06 [Zakim]
+ +1.301.668.aabb
20:07:36 [Ben]
zakim, +1.301.668.aabb is Bruce_Bailey
20:07:36 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey; got it
20:07:42 [Ben]
zakim, who is on the phone?
20:07:42 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Katie_Haritos-Shea, Andi_Snow-Weaver, Andrew_Kirkpatrick, Tim_Boland, Cooper, Alex_Li, Loretta_Guarino_Reid, Ben_Caldwell, Bruce_Bailey
20:08:22 [Ben]
Meeting: WCAG Weekly Telecon
20:08:48 [Ben]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2008JulSep/0027.html
20:08:54 [Zakim]
+[Microsoft]
20:09:07 [Ben]
Chair: Loretta_Guarino_Reid
20:09:13 [Ben]
ScribeOptions: -scribeOnly
20:09:20 [Sofia]
zakim, alex has sofia_celic
20:09:20 [Zakim]
+sofia_celic; got it
20:09:41 [Ben]
Regrets: Karl_Groves, Christophe_Strobbe
20:09:44 [Ben]
scribe: Sofia
20:12:12 [Ben]
agenda?
20:12:16 [Ben]
agenda+ Possible Face to Face?
20:12:23 [Ben]
zakim, take up agendum 1
20:12:23 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Possible Face to Face?" taken up [from Ben]
20:12:39 [Ben]
agenda+ Miscellaneous Proposals for 07 August 2008 <http://tinyurl.com/5t8dmd>
20:14:18 [Sofia]
Possibly at W3C Combined Technical Plenary http://www.w3.org/2008/10/TPAC/Overview.html
20:16:07 [Sofia]
another possibility is the San Fran bay area
20:19:27 [Andi]
q
20:19:35 [Andi]
q+
20:19:54 [Loretta]
ack a
20:20:11 [Zakim]
+Don
20:21:20 [Sofia]
RESOLUTION: straw poll possible locations, timing and attendance
20:21:58 [Sofia]
zakim, close agendum 1
20:21:58 [Zakim]
agendum 1, Possible Face to Face?, closed
20:21:59 [Zakim]
I see 1 item remaining on the agenda:
20:22:00 [Zakim]
2. Miscellaneous Proposals for 07 August 2008 <http://tinyurl.com/5t8dmd> [from Ben]
20:22:09 [Sofia]
zakim, take up agendum 2
20:22:09 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "Miscellaneous Proposals for 07 August 2008 <http://tinyurl.com/5t8dmd>" taken up [from Ben]
20:22:35 [Sofia]
TOPIC: Sufficient technique for SC 3.3.2: Using label elements to indicate required form controls
20:26:28 [Andi]
zakim mute Andi_S
20:27:22 [Sofia]
RESOLUTION: accept as amended
20:27:59 [Sofia]
TOPIC: Issue 2612: inconsistency with G122
20:28:13 [Sofia]
RESOLUTION: accept as proposed
20:28:27 [Sofia]
TOPIC: Delete "Using HTML form controls and links" from SC 1.1.1 and 4.1.2
20:41:37 [Sofia]
ACTION: Bruce to write a technique for using table headers as names for form elements in data tables
20:42:34 [Zakim]
-Cooper
20:47:29 [Sofia]
RESOLUTION: Remove it from SC 1.1.1 but keep it for 2.1.1 and 4.1.2
20:47:52 [Sofia]
TOPIC: Sufficient technique for SC 2.4.4, 2.4.9: Providing a control near the beginning of the ...
20:50:57 [Sofia]
RESOLUTION: accept as amended
20:51:10 [Sofia]
TOPIC: Sufficient technique for SC 2.2.1: Using script to scroll content, and providing ...
20:51:23 [Zakim]
-Andi_Snow-Weaver
20:54:37 [Sofia]
RESOLUTION: accept as amended
20:54:47 [Sofia]
TOPIC: Sufficient technique for SC 1.4.5, 1.4.9: Using CSS to replace text with images of text ...
21:00:19 [Sofia]
RESOLUTION: accept as amended
21:00:32 [Sofia]
zakim, close agendum 2
21:00:32 [Zakim]
agendum 2, Miscellaneous Proposals for 07 August 2008 <http://tinyurl.com/5t8dmd>, closed
21:00:34 [Zakim]
I see nothing remaining on the agenda
21:01:07 [Zakim]
-Tim_Boland
21:01:09 [Zakim]
-Andrew_Kirkpatrick
21:01:21 [Zakim]
-Don
21:01:24 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
21:01:28 [Zakim]
-Ben_Caldwell
21:01:30 [Zakim]
-Loretta_Guarino_Reid
21:01:38 [Zakim]
-Alex_Li
21:01:56 [Ben]
Zakim, close this item
21:01:56 [Zakim]
I do not know what agendum had been taken up, Ben
21:02:03 [Ben]
zakim, close agendum 2
21:02:03 [Zakim]
agendum 2, Miscellaneous Proposals for 07 August 2008 <http://tinyurl.com/5t8dmd>, closed
21:02:05 [Zakim]
I see nothing remaining on the agenda
21:02:11 [awk]
awk has left #wai-wcag
21:02:16 [Ben]
zakim, bye
21:02:16 [Zakim]
leaving. As of this point the attendees were Don_Evans, +1.512.423.aaaa, Andrew_Kirkpatrick, Tim_Boland, Cooper, Andi_Snow-Weaver, Loretta_Guarino_Reid, Katie_Haritos-Shea,
21:02:16 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #wai-wcag
21:02:19 [Zakim]
... Ben_Caldwell, Bruce_Bailey, [Microsoft], sofia_celic, Don
21:02:55 [Andi]
Andi has joined #wai-wcag
21:03:19 [Ben]
RRSAgent, bye
21:03:19 [RRSAgent]
I see 1 open action item saved in http://www.w3.org/2008/08/07-wai-wcag-actions.rdf :
21:03:19 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Bruce to write a technique for using table headers as names for form elements in data tables [1]
21:03:19 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/08/07-wai-wcag-irc#T20-41-37