IRC log of soap-jms on 2008-08-05

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:57:03 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
15:57:03 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2008/08/05-soap-jms-irc
15:57:18 [rmerric]
rmerric has changed the topic to: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2008Aug/0000.html
15:57:24 [rmerric]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2008Aug/0000.html
15:57:34 [rmerric]
Zakim, list
15:57:34 [Zakim]
I see W3C_(W3F)11:00AM, IA_Team()10:00AM, SW_HCLS(Bio-Ont WG)11:00AM, SW_RIF()11:00AM, VB_VBWG()10:00AM active
15:57:37 [Zakim]
also scheduled at this time are SW_HCLS(Chairs)12:00PM, MWI_TSWG()11:00AM, INC_RWAB()11:00AM, XML_ET-TF()11:00AM, WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM, SW_SWD()11:00AM, T&S_XMLSEC()10:00AM
15:57:52 [rmerric]
Zakim, this will be WS_SOAP-JM
15:57:52 [Zakim]
ok, rmerric; I see WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM scheduled to start in 3 minutes
15:57:53 [Yves]
trackbot, start telcon
15:57:55 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
15:57:57 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
15:57:57 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM scheduled to start in 3 minutes
15:57:58 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
15:57:58 [trackbot]
Date: 05 August 2008
15:58:15 [rmerric]
rrsagent, make minutes
15:58:15 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/08/05-soap-jms-minutes.html rmerric
15:58:42 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has now started
15:58:49 [Zakim]
+ +1.919.742.aaaa
15:59:04 [Roland]
Roland has joined #soap-jms
15:59:21 [Derek]
Derek has joined #soap-jms
15:59:46 [Zakim]
+Roland_Merrick
15:59:52 [Zakim]
+ +1.708.246.aabb
16:00:12 [Roland]
Zakim, Roland_Merrick is Roland
16:00:12 [Zakim]
+Roland; got it
16:00:35 [Roland]
Chair: Roland
16:01:23 [Zakim]
+[IBM]
16:01:39 [Phil]
Phil has joined #soap-jms
16:01:43 [Roland]
Zakim, IBM is Phil
16:01:43 [Zakim]
+Phil; got it
16:02:30 [Zakim]
+ +1.408.956.aacc
16:02:53 [Roland]
Zakim, aacc is Bhakti
16:02:53 [Zakim]
+Bhakti; got it
16:03:05 [bhakti]
bhakti has joined #soap-jms
16:04:36 [Zakim]
+ +0196270aadd
16:05:16 [Zakim]
+Yves
16:05:27 [eric]
eric has joined #soap-jms
16:05:44 [markphillips]
markphillips has joined #soap-jms
16:06:02 [Roland]
Zakim, aadd is MarkPhillips
16:06:03 [Zakim]
+MarkPhillips; got it
16:06:19 [Zakim]
+[TIBCO]
16:06:33 [Roland]
Zakim, TIBCO is Eric
16:06:33 [Zakim]
+Eric; got it
16:06:58 [markphillips]
Scribe: markphillips
16:07:40 [Roland]
Topic: Actions
16:07:52 [markphillips]
Topic: Eric's actions re: URI and RFC2119
16:09:55 [markphillips]
Eric: We do not need to do any additional work here - no obvious improvements that we might make to the conformance section.
16:11:28 [Roland]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2008Aug/att-0003/00-part
16:11:59 [markphillips]
close action-13
16:11:59 [trackbot]
ACTION-13 Investigate abiguity about "MUST fully support the JMS IRI" and fix where necessary closed
16:13:59 [markphillips]
Eric: Action 18 - Examples in 2.2.2.1 and 2.2.3.1
16:17:12 [Roland]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2008Aug/att-0003/00-part
16:18:00 [Zakim]
+GlenD
16:20:04 [markphillips]
mark: Do we need to document using the Connection factory property?
16:20:37 [markphillips]
Eric: No - that would be unecessary (the URI spec. discusses this)
16:24:12 [markphillips]
Derek: We should add a comment saying that the SOAP action is not required - or pass a SOAP action string into the function and add it into the property
16:24:22 [markphillips]
RESOLUTION: We will add these example to the spec.
16:24:31 [markphillips]
close action-18
16:24:31 [trackbot]
ACTION-18 Come up with more example text for section 2.2.3.1 or 2.2.2.1 closed
16:24:52 [markphillips]
Roland: Will be on vacation for 3 weeks
16:25:22 [markphillips]
s/3 weeks/4 weeks/
16:25:50 [markphillips]
Bhakti: Will make the changes to the spec. - including the corrections to SOAP action
16:26:44 [markphillips]
Topic: Action 20 - Glen to respond to mailing list re: WS-Addressing
16:26:53 [markphillips]
done - close action-20
16:27:07 [markphillips]
close action-20
16:27:07 [trackbot]
ACTION-20 Write note to a mailing list summarizing the opinion of the group, that WS-Addressing is out of scope, but we understand the question, we will develop FAQ materials. closed
16:27:35 [markphillips]
Topic: Vacation cover through August
16:27:48 [markphillips]
Eric: Prepared to chair next week's call
16:28:07 [markphillips]
Mark: Unable to make next week's call and out for the last 2 weeks in August
16:28:24 [markphillips]
Roland: Will set Agenda for next week
16:29:06 [markphillips]
Topic: Peter's ACTION-17 - Work on the XML format for test cases
16:29:13 [Roland]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2008Aug/0001.html
16:29:37 [markphillips]
Phil: Original intent was to use format closer to testcases.xml used for WS-Addressing test cases
16:29:56 [Phil]
http://dev.w3.org/2004/ws/addressing/testsuite/testcases/testcases.xml
16:30:19 [markphillips]
Phil: The linked file contains the definition of the test cases
16:31:41 [Phil]
http://dev.w3.org/2004/ws/addressing/testsuite/testcases/
16:31:56 [markphillips]
Phil: We should follow this format so that we can take advantage of the stylesheets created for WS-Addressing (see link above)
16:36:30 [markphillips]
Roland: We need to link this to Peter's definition of a message
16:37:58 [markphillips]
Phil: For the next call I can create test cases for req-resp and 1-way which connects with Peter's message definititon
16:39:04 [markphillips]
Topic: AOB
16:39:24 [markphillips]
Roland: Working on getting FAQ and Primer made public
16:40:13 [Zakim]
-Eric
16:40:14 [Zakim]
-Bhakti
16:40:16 [Zakim]
-Roland
16:40:17 [Zakim]
-alewis
16:40:17 [Zakim]
-Derek
16:40:18 [Zakim]
-Yves
16:40:18 [Zakim]
-GlenD
16:40:20 [Zakim]
-Phil
16:40:26 [Zakim]
-MarkPhillips
16:40:27 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has ended
16:40:29 [Zakim]
Attendees were +1.919.742.aaaa, alewis, +1.708.246.aabb, Roland, Derek, Phil, +1.408.956.aacc, Bhakti, +0196270aadd, Yves, MarkPhillips, Eric, GlenD
16:40:31 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/08/05-soap-jms-minutes.html Yves
16:41:03 [Roland]
Regrets: Peter
16:41:18 [Roland]
rrsagent, make minutes
16:41:18 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/08/05-soap-jms-minutes.html Roland
16:42:59 [Roland]
zakim, please part
16:42:59 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #soap-jms
16:43:24 [Roland]
rrsagent, publish minutes
16:43:24 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/08/05-soap-jms-minutes.html Roland
16:44:08 [Roland]
Roland has left #soap-jms