IRC log of rdfa on 2008-07-31

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:32:57 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #rdfa
14:32:57 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2008/07/31-rdfa-irc
14:33:05 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #rdfa
14:33:18 [msporny]
zakim, this will be SWD(RDFa)
14:33:18 [Zakim]
ok, msporny; I see SW_SWD(RDFa)11:00AM scheduled to start in 27 minutes
14:33:32 [msporny]
Meeting: RDF in XHTML Task Force
14:33:40 [msporny]
Chair: Manu_Sporny
14:34:09 [msporny]
previous: http://www.w3.org/2008/07/24-rdfa-minutes.html
14:34:53 [msporny]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2008Jul/0116.html
14:35:12 [msporny]
rrsagent, make log public
14:35:17 [msporny]
rrsagent, draft minutes
14:35:17 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/07/31-rdfa-minutes.html msporny
14:38:53 [msporny]
Chair: Ben_Adida
14:50:53 [mhausenblas]
mhausenblas has joined #rdfa
14:56:29 [msporny]
cal
14:59:06 [ShaneM]
ShaneM has joined #rdfa
14:59:26 [mhausenblas]
heya there
14:59:56 [Zakim]
SW_SWD(RDFa)11:00AM has now started
14:59:58 [Zakim]
+ShaneM
15:00:05 [ShaneM]
howdy
15:00:20 [Zakim]
+??P51
15:00:21 [Zakim]
-??P51
15:00:21 [Zakim]
+??P51
15:00:45 [mhausenblas]
Zakim, who is here?
15:00:51 [Zakim]
On the phone I see ShaneM, ??P51
15:00:59 [Zakim]
On IRC I see ShaneM, mhausenblas, Zakim, RRSAgent, msporny
15:01:13 [markbirbeck]
markbirbeck has joined #rdfa
15:01:15 [Zakim]
+mhausenblas; got it
15:01:39 [Ralph]
Ralph has joined #rdfa
15:02:11 [Zakim]
+??P56
15:02:20 [msporny]
zakim, I am P56
15:02:20 [Zakim]
sorry, msporny, I do not see a party named 'P56'
15:02:23 [msporny]
zakim, I am ??P56
15:02:23 [Zakim]
+msporny; got it
15:02:56 [Zakim]
+Ben_Adida
15:03:08 [markbirbeck]
Just coming....
15:03:31 [msporny]
Chair: Manu_Sporny
15:03:34 [Zakim]
+Ralph
15:03:46 [mhausenblas]
RRSAgent, pick victim
15:03:46 [RRSAgent]
I'm logging. I don't understand 'pick victim', mhausenblas. Try /msg RRSAgent help
15:04:05 [benadida]
benadida has joined #rdfa
15:04:15 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose ShaneM
15:04:37 [msporny]
Present: Michael_Hausenblas, Ralph_Swick, Ben_Adida, Shane_McCarron
15:05:59 [mhausenblas]
Meeting: RDF-in-XHTML TF 2008-07-31
15:06:20 [mhausenblas]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2008Jul/0116.html
15:06:32 [mhausenblas]
ScribeNick: mhausenblas
15:06:38 [mhausenblas]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
15:06:38 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/07/31-rdfa-minutes.html mhausenblas
15:06:47 [mhausenblas]
RRSAgent, make logs public
15:07:34 [mhausenblas]
Ben has to leave in 15 min
15:08:09 [markbirbeck]
zakim, code?
15:08:09 [Zakim]
the conference code is 7332 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), markbirbeck
15:08:21 [mhausenblas]
Discussion on reviews/PR
15:08:32 [msporny]
ACTION: Ben to contact Ed and Diego about new editors drafts coming down the pipe.
15:08:58 [Zakim]
+markbirbeck
15:09:21 [mhausenblas]
present+ Mark
15:10:59 [mhausenblas]
Ben: Guus pointed out what kind of review is needed, don't expect much trouble
15:11:00 [mhausenblas]
Topic: Action Items
15:11:10 [mhausenblas]
[NEW] ACTION: Ben to log all CR issues to tracker [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/24-rdfa-minutes.html#action01]
15:11:14 [mhausenblas]
-- continues
15:11:20 [mhausenblas]
[NEW] ACTION: Ben to tease out the more involved aspects of ISSUE-122 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/24-rdfa-minutes.html#action19]
15:11:22 [mhausenblas]
-- done
15:11:48 [mhausenblas]
[NEW] ACTION: Ben to update Primer according to resolution, and add note about "it was designed to eventually work in HTML, etc..." [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/24-rdfa-minutes.html#action20]
15:11:57 [mhausenblas]
-- continues
15:12:15 [mhausenblas]
[NEW] ACTION: Jeremy to add TQ's contribution for impl report to wiki [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/24-rdfa-minutes.html#action11]
15:12:28 [mhausenblas]
-- done
15:12:36 [mhausenblas]
[NEW] ACTION: Jeremy to demonstrate GRDDL with XHTML/RDFa once the NS URI is set up. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/24-rdfa-minutes.html#action07]
15:12:40 [mhausenblas]
-- continues
15:12:46 [mhausenblas]
[NEW] ACTION: Manu to start a wiki page for HTML4/5 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/24-rdfa-minutes.html#action21]
15:13:04 [mhausenblas]
-- continues
15:13:10 [mhausenblas]
[NEW] ACTION: Ralph to make http://www.w3.org/2008/07/rdfa-xslt happen [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/24-rdfa-minutes.html#action05]
15:13:14 [mhausenblas]
-- continues
15:13:19 [mhausenblas]
[NEW] ACTION: Shane to update XHTML ns document to point to new XSLT URI [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/24-rdfa-minutes.html#action06]
15:13:32 [mhausenblas]
-- continues
15:13:41 [mhausenblas]
[PENDING] ACTION: Ben to talk to Alan about CR ISSUE-122 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/10-rdfa-minutes.html#action15]
15:14:04 [mhausenblas]
-- continues
15:14:11 [mhausenblas]
[PENDING] ACTION: Manu write the perl code for Slashdot [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/26-rdfa-minutes.html#action03]
15:14:14 [mhausenblas]
-- continues
15:14:25 [mhausenblas]
[PENDING] ACTION: Manu: Start Best Practices Section on the rdfa.info wiki [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/17-rdfa-minutes.html#action16]
15:14:30 [mhausenblas]
-- continues
15:14:39 [mhausenblas]
[PENDING] ACTION: Mark create base wizard suitable for cloning [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/26-rdfa-minutes.html#action12]
15:14:45 [mhausenblas]
-- continues
15:14:52 [mhausenblas]
[PENDING] ACTION: Mark write foaf examples for wiki [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/26-rdfa-minutes.html#action07]
15:15:08 [mhausenblas]
-- continues
15:15:14 [mhausenblas]
http://rdfa.info/wiki/RDFa-for-microformats-users
15:15:26 [mhausenblas]
[PENDING] ACTION: Michael to create 'RDFa for uF users' on RDFa Wiki [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/03/13-rdfa-minutes.html#action12]
15:15:31 [mhausenblas]
-- continues