IRC log of bpwg on 2008-07-31

Timestamps are in UTC.

13:57:48 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #bpwg
13:57:48 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2008/07/31-bpwg-irc
13:57:50 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
13:57:50 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #bpwg
13:57:52 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be BPWG
13:57:52 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see MWI_BPWG()10:00AM scheduled to start in 3 minutes
13:57:53 [trackbot]
Meeting: Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group Teleconference
13:57:53 [trackbot]
Date: 31 July 2008
13:58:33 [rob]
rob has joined #bpwg
13:59:03 [Zakim]
MWI_BPWG()10:00AM has now started
13:59:04 [Zakim]
+jeffs
13:59:06 [francois]
Chair: Jo
13:59:18 [jeffs]
hey jo
14:00:00 [jeffs]
zakim, who is here?
14:00:00 [Zakim]
On the phone I see jeffs
14:00:02 [Zakim]
On IRC I see rob, Zakim, RRSAgent, jeffs, jo, francois, trackbot, dom, matt
14:00:08 [Zakim]
+francois
14:00:15 [francois]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg/2008Jul/0089.html
14:00:37 [francois]
Regrets: DavidStorey, Murari, Aaron, Scott, Kai, EdM
14:00:44 [dom]
zakim, code?
14:00:44 [Zakim]
the conference code is 2794 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), dom
14:00:53 [Zakim]
+??P13
14:01:08 [jo]
zakim, ??P13 is me
14:01:08 [Zakim]
+jo; got it
14:01:12 [jeffs]
zakim, who is here?
14:01:12 [Zakim]
On the phone I see jeffs, francois, jo
14:01:13 [Zakim]
On IRC I see rob, Zakim, RRSAgent, jeffs, jo, francois, trackbot, dom, matt
14:01:22 [Zakim]
+rob
14:01:26 [abel]
abel has joined #bpwg
14:01:27 [Zakim]
-rob
14:01:33 [Zakim]
+rob
14:01:41 [Zakim]
+??P17
14:01:46 [dom]
zakim, ??P17 is me
14:01:51 [Zakim]
+dom; got it
14:02:05 [jsmanrique]
jsmanrique has joined #bpwg
14:02:16 [nacho]
nacho has joined #bpwg
14:02:22 [jeffs]
me looking for headphones, back in a flash
14:02:26 [Bryan]
Bryan has joined #bpwg
14:02:27 [Zakim]
+Bryan_Sullivan
14:03:03 [Zakim]
+adam
14:04:07 [francois]
zakim, who makes noise?
14:04:12 [aconnors]
aconnors has joined #bpwg
14:04:17 [Zakim]
I don't understand your question, francois.
14:04:24 [jo]
zakim, who is noisy
14:04:37 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'who is noisy', jo
14:04:39 [francois]
zakim, who is making noise?
14:04:57 [yeliz]
yeliz has joined #bpwg
14:05:01 [Zakim]
francois, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: jeffs (5%), francois (6%), jo (37%), rob (24%), adam (37%)
14:05:08 [Zakim]
+Drooks
14:05:24 [jo]
zakim, nute me
14:05:36 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'nute me', jo
14:05:39 [jeffs]
zakim, mute me
14:05:41 [francois]
zakim, mute me
14:05:44 [rob]
zakim, mute me
14:05:45 [jo]
zakim, mute me
14:05:50 [Zakim]
jeffs should now be muted
14:05:52 [Zakim]
francois should now be muted
14:05:54 [Zakim]
rob should now be muted
14:05:56 [Zakim]
jo should now be muted
14:05:58 [Zakim]
+ +03498429aaaa
14:06:04 [jo]
ack me
14:06:17 [nacho]
zakim, aaaa is me
14:06:17 [Zakim]
+nacho; got it
14:06:19 [Zakim]
+??P37
14:06:29 [yeliz]
zakim, ??P37 is yeliz
14:06:29 [Zakim]
+yeliz; got it
14:06:42 [jo]
zakim, pick a victim
14:06:42 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose jo
14:06:45 [dom]
zakim, who's noisy?
14:06:51 [nacho]
zakim, nacho holds abel, jsmanrique, miguel
14:06:51 [Zakim]
+abel, jsmanrique, miguel; got it
14:06:55 [Zakim]
dom, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: jo (57%), adam (12%), nacho (26%)
14:07:01 [jo]
zakim, pick a victim
14:07:01 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose Bryan_Sullivan
14:07:20 [francois]
Scribe: Bryan
14:07:23 [francois]
ScribeNick: Bryan
14:07:44 [jo]
Topic: Administration
14:08:02 [dom]
ack me
14:09:14 [Bryan]
Dom: group has been rechartered; before 45 days AC reps need to make recommittment to membership in the group.
14:09:40 [jo]
Topic: CSS Marquee Spec
14:10:05 [dom]
q+ to explain the context of the request
14:10:09 [dom]
ack me
14:10:10 [Zakim]
dom, you wanted to explain the context of the request
14:10:11 [jo]
ack d
14:10:57 [Bryan]
Dom: the reason for comments needed is that CSS Marquee is part of CSS Mobile Profile.
14:11:14 [Zakim]
-jeffs
14:11:29 [SeanP]
SeanP has joined #bpwg
14:11:39 [Zakim]
+jeffs
14:11:45 [jo]
Topic: Widgets LCWD
14:12:20 [jo]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg/2008Jul/0098.html Thread on Widgets Requirements
14:12:53 [Zakim]
+SeanP
14:13:18 [jo]
jo: bryan can you step us through this?
14:13:41 [jo]
bryan: attempted to make comments in the style of their document
14:13:44 [francois]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg/2008Jul/0065.html Initial comments by Bryan on Widgets
14:13:50 [jo]
... to make it easier for them
14:14:20 [jeffs]
zakim, mute me
14:14:20 [Zakim]
jeffs should now be muted
14:14:30 [jo]
... requirements are good and comprehensive - only a few things that I would add
14:15:12 [jo]
... per the email, things about declarations in the manifest would be good to have more descriptive information as well
14:15:33 [jo]
... what they support, what they are and what they need
14:16:12 [jo]
... so I think disclosure is important
14:17:24 [jo]
jo: worried that putting comments in suggested text form
14:17:33 [jo]
bryan: yes, but I am now a member of the group
14:17:44 [jo]
jo: Oh that makes a difference
14:18:40 [jeffs]
zakim, who is making noise?
14:18:50 [Zakim]
jeffs, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: jo (63%), adam (19%), Drooks (19%), nacho (15%), yeliz (55%)
14:18:55 [jo]
PROPOSED RESOLUTION: Bryan to weave together jo's and his own comments as put on list and submit them as BP response to the requirements doc
14:19:15 [dom]
+1
14:19:16 [rob]
+1
14:19:20 [dom]
(note that the deadline is tomorrow)
14:19:20 [francois]
+1
14:19:21 [jo]
PROPOSED RESOLUTION: Bryan to weave together jo's and his own comments as put on list and submit them as BP response to the Widgets requirements doc
14:19:26 [jeffs]
+1
14:19:39 [jo]
RESOLUTION: Bryan to weave together jo's and his own comments as put on list and submit them as BP response to the Widgets requirements doc
14:20:47 [jo]
Topic: Shared Web Experiences / Accessibility Doc
14:21:10 [francois]
zakim, unmute me
14:21:10 [Zakim]
francois should no longer be muted
14:21:17 [Bryan]
Jo: anything to do other than review/comment?
14:21:28 [jo]
-> http://www.w3.org/WAI/mobile/experiences Shared Web Experiences: Barriers Common to Mobile Device Users and People with Disabilities.
14:22:24 [Bryan]
Francois: no, that's sufficient. We all should review the article and someone could merge the comments.
14:22:42 [Bryan]
Jo: will let them know this may take a while.
14:22:59 [jo]
ACTION: Jo to respond to Shawn to say we are looking at it and will get back to them when we get back from the break
14:22:59 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-822 - Respond to Shawn to say we are looking at it and will get back to them when we get back from the break [on Jo Rabin - due 2008-08-07].
14:24:52 [jo]
Topic: CT Task Force Report
14:25:14 [Bryan]
Yeliz: requests direct comments on common aspects of mobile experience related to accessiblity
14:25:50 [jo]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg/2008Jul/0088.html Latest CT Draft
14:26:35 [Bryan]
Francois: expect to get CT document to last call very soon. a couple things needing discussion: the extension of last call to Sept 16 (suggested), and
14:26:55 [jeffs]
zakim, unmute me
14:26:55 [Zakim]
jeffs should no longer be muted
14:27:21 [Bryan]
Francois: the list of working groups we need to inform about the last call.
14:27:24 [francois]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg/2008Jul/0091.html list of WG that should review CT Guidelines
14:27:33 [Bryan]
Jo: any action for the group?
14:28:20 [Bryan]
Francois: we can use the official liason through the Hypertext Working Group, or a direct contact.
14:28:35 [Bryan]
q+
14:28:42 [francois]
ack Brq
14:28:43 [francois]
ack Br
14:29:45 [jo]
PROPOSED RESOLUTION: BPWG requests transition of current Draft 1o of the Content Transformation Guidelines with a Last Call Comment period ending Tuesday September 16
14:29:57 [Bryan]
Bryan: OMA would be interested since there are transformation-related work items there.
14:30:06 [francois]
+1
14:30:09 [rob]
+1
14:30:12 [jeffs]
+1
14:30:19 [SeanP]
+1
14:30:33 [abel]
+1
14:30:38 [jsmanrique]
+1
14:30:38 [Bryan]
+1
14:30:54 [dom]
°1
14:30:59 [dom]
s/°/+/
14:31:33 [Bryan]
RESOLUTION: BPWG requests transition of current Draft 1o of the Content Transformation Guidelines with a Last Call Comment period ending Tuesday September 16
14:31:54 [rob]
q+ to thank captain Jo for piloting the ship so well through wild waters
14:32:09 [jo]
ack r
14:32:10 [Zakim]
rob, you wanted to thank captain Jo for piloting the ship so well through wild waters
14:32:13 [yeliz]
+1
14:33:54 [jo]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg/2008Jul/0095.html proposed BP comments on TAG finding on linking alternate representations
14:34:04 [Bryan]
Jo: action 703 text is ready for 2.2.2; proposed the text goes into the last call if there are no comments to the proposed text on the list.
14:34:26 [jeffs]
+1
14:34:38 [jo]
s/2.2.2;/ISSUE-222
14:34:42 [dom]
let's take now a resolution that pending any comments, the proposed comments will be sent as is
14:35:02 [Bryan]
Francois: expects to have some comments, suggest to wait a week for comments
14:35:06 [rob]
zakim, mute me
14:35:06 [Zakim]
rob should now be muted
14:35:16 [yeliz]
zakim, mute yeliz
14:35:16 [Zakim]
yeliz should now be muted
14:35:48 [jo]
PROPOSED RESOLUTION: Text proposed by Jo for ISSUE-222 to be forwarded to TAG following a week's further discussion on list
14:36:15 [jeffs]
+1
14:36:18 [dom]
ack me
14:36:32 [francois]
+1
14:36:34 [dom]
+1
14:36:36 [Bryan]
+1
14:36:38 [abel]
+1
14:36:40 [jsmanrique]
+1
14:36:47 [Bryan]
RESOLUTION: Text proposed by Jo for ISSUE-222 to be forwarded to TAG following a week's further discussion on list
14:36:56 [jeffs]
+1
14:37:14 [Bryan]
Jo: that should be all the issues taken care of
14:37:38 [jo]
[all open issues relating to CT now dealt with]
14:37:52 [Bryan]
Francois: we can keep the TF open thru early Sept depending upon the comments received
14:38:06 [jo]
Topic: Checker TF
14:38:23 [jo]
zakim, mute me
14:38:23 [Zakim]
jo should now be muted
14:38:45 [francois]
q+
14:38:49 [jo]
ack f
14:39:28 [jo]
ack me
14:39:31 [Bryan]
Abel: good progress in the last week; issues resolved, and ready to release a new version
14:39:55 [Bryan]
Francois: just one issue left, feel we are ready for version 1 release.
14:40:45 [Bryan]
Jo: we had earlier resolved that checker could proceed as needed, but we can take another resolution now also
14:40:52 [francois]
PROPOSED RESOLUTION: Based on the report from the Checker TF on the completion of the test suite and the resolution of the pending bugs, the BPWG happily resolves to release version 1.0 of the mobileOK checker
14:41:18 [abel]
+1
14:41:19 [jsmanrique]
+1
14:41:24 [jeffs]
+1
14:41:54 [Bryan]
+1
14:41:59 [rob]
+1
14:42:12 [francois]
PROPOSED RESOLUTION: Based on the report from the Checker TF on the completion of the test suite and the resolution of the pending bugs, the BPWG happily resolves to release version 1.0 of the mobileOK checker. The mobileOK checker fulfills the CR exit criterion: "existence of a checker that checks each aspect of each test specified in this document"
14:42:23 [nacho]
miguel votes +1 :) he is not on IRC
14:42:29 [francois]
+1
14:42:34 [abel]
+1
14:42:35 [jeffs]
+1
14:42:36 [Bryan]
+1
14:42:37 [jsmanrique]
+1
14:42:40 [jo]
+1
14:42:41 [rob]
+1
14:42:42 [SeanP]
+1
14:42:55 [yeliz]
+1
14:43:13 [jo]
[jo notes the hard work put in by "The musketeers" and by Dom and Francois, and thanks them for that]
14:43:28 [Bryan]
RESOLUTION: Based on the report from the Checker TF on the completion of the test suite and the resolution of the pending bugs, the BPWG happily resolves to release version 1.0 of the mobileOK checker. The mobileOK checker fulfills the CR exit criterion: "existence of a checker that checks each aspect of each test specified in this document"
14:43:49 [jo]
Topic: MWABP
14:44:19 [Bryan]
Jo: we are waiting for comments on the FPWD, right?
14:44:37 [Bryan]
Francois: no comments so far, we are still waiting.
14:45:02 [Bryan]
Jo: next steps?
14:45:27 [Bryan]
Adam: if we get another round of BP suggestions, we can roll them in.
14:47:13 [Bryan]
Bryan: will try to reestablish the context by new contributions, per my emails
14:47:17 [dom]
-> http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/products/14 7 open issues on BP2
14:47:29 [jo]
ACTION: Adam to stimulate another round of discussion on what is missing from BP-2 FPWD
14:47:29 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-823 - Stimulate another round of discussion on what is missing from BP-2 FPWD [on Adam Connors - due 2008-08-07].
14:47:45 [Bryan]
Jo: suggests that we also capture the points from the email conversation between Kai and Bryan
14:47:52 [jo]
ACTION: Bryan to raise issues on things he's not happy about, especially personalisation
14:47:52 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-824 - Raise issues on things he's not happy about, especially personalisation [on Bryan Sullivan - due 2008-08-07].
14:48:16 [dom]
re input for BP2, I sent http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg/2008Jul/0000.html
14:48:24 [jo]
Topic: mobileOK Scheme
14:49:09 [Kai]
Kai has joined #bpwg
14:49:53 [dom]
q+
14:49:59 [dom]
ack me
14:50:07 [Bryan]
Jo: MobileOK is a bit stuck; Chaals is not around right now, we need someone to offer editorial effort in support in the meantime
14:50:46 [Zakim]
+Kai
14:50:57 [Bryan]
Dom: we should give him a couple more weeks, then chair can nominate a new editor as needed
14:51:55 [Bryan]
Jo: we need to move quickly to wrap up this with a proposed text
14:52:02 [jo]
noted with gratitude Phil Archer's offer to take offer/contribute text and request him to continue with that as a "proposed text" what we short out who is the official editor
14:52:56 [jo]
Topic: BP 1.5
14:53:28 [dom]
q+ to comment on ISSUE-266
14:53:31 [dom]
ISSUE-266?
14:53:31 [trackbot]
ISSUE-266 -- Which mobileOK Pro tests needs the DDC and which don't? -- OPEN
14:53:31 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/issues/266
14:53:48 [Bryan]
Kai: sent out a new version of the document; one issue about usage of DDC.
14:54:12 [dom]
-> http://www.w3.org/mid/398533C370C23441981074C456AA3BDD031DB90C@QEO00226.de.t-online.corp Kai's proposal to close ISSUE-266
14:54:36 [dom]
q?
14:54:46 [jo]
ack d
14:54:47 [dom]
ack me
14:54:48 [Zakim]
dom, you wanted to comment on ISSUE-266
14:54:50 [Bryan]
Jo: proposal to close 266 as not relevant anymore?
14:55:46 [Bryan]
Dom: agree that some of the issues are not relevant, 266 may still be relevant by needing to indicate which tests rely upon the DDC, being a useful thing to know.
14:56:27 [Bryan]
Kai: there are some tests that need the DDC, and we can/do make the distinction where needed.
14:56:35 [Zakim]
+jo.a
14:56:38 [Zakim]
-jo
14:57:08 [Bryan]
Dom: sees the point, and we can close the issue
14:57:31 [jo]
close ISSUE-266
14:57:43 [jeffs]
+1
14:57:55 [dom]
[I think the formalities aspect can be dealt with once we decide to go forward with the publication]
14:57:58 [Bryan]
Kai: since the Mobile OK Pro is a note, I need to know what template to use
14:58:14 [Bryan]
Jo: we will come back to that after looking at the draft
14:58:17 [dom]
close ISSUE-266
14:58:21 [dom]
trackbot, close ISSUE-266
14:58:21 [trackbot]
Sorry, dom, I don't understand 'trackbot, close ISSUE-266'. Please refer to http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/irc for help
14:58:32 [dom]
ISSUE-266 closed
14:58:39 [jeffs]
zakim, close ISSUE-266
14:58:39 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'close ISSUE-266', jeffs
14:59:18 [dom]
-> http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/pendingreview 7 actions in pending review
14:59:22 [dom]
q+
14:59:23 [dom]
ack me
14:59:59 [Kai]
I have closed ISSUE-266
15:00:04 [jo]
Topic: ISSUEs and ACTIONs
15:00:16 [jo]
[special thanks to Dom for this Agendum]
15:00:36 [francois]
ACTION-703?
15:00:36 [trackbot]
ACTION-703 -- Jo Rabin to draft a communication with the TAG based on ISSUE-222 -- due 2008-03-11 -- PENDINGREVIEW
15:00:36 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/703
15:01:03 [dom]
ack me
15:01:16 [jo]
close ACTION-703
15:01:16 [trackbot]
ACTION-703 Draft a communication with the TAG based on ISSUE-222 closed
15:01:32 [jo]
ACTION: Jo to send final draft ref ISSUE-222 in 1 week
15:01:32 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-825 - Send final draft ref ISSUE-222 in 1 week [on Jo Rabin - due 2008-08-07].
15:01:56 [francois]
ACTION-785?
15:01:56 [trackbot]
ACTION-785 -- Kai Scheppe to check the personalization section for specific parts that seem to imply combination of personal information with usage patterns -- due 2008-06-24 -- PENDINGREVIEW
15:01:56 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/785
15:02:17 [jo]
close ACTION-785
15:02:17 [trackbot]
ACTION-785 Check the personalization section for specific parts that seem to imply combination of personal information with usage patterns closed
15:02:28 [francois]
ACTION-786?
15:02:28 [trackbot]
ACTION-786 -- Jo Rabin to draft wording for an appendix that identifies the aggregators and operator roles that are different in the mobile ecosystem. -- due 2008-06-24 -- PENDINGREVIEW
15:02:28 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/786
15:03:44 [francois]
ACTION-792?
15:03:44 [trackbot]
ACTION-792 -- Abel Rionda to propose some text on SVG -- due 2008-07-31 -- PENDINGREVIEW
15:03:44 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/792
15:04:10 [francois]
ACTION-793?
15:04:10 [trackbot]
ACTION-793 -- Kai Scheppe to work with Scott to produce proposed text on caching that goes beyond BP 1 -- due 2008-06-24 -- PENDINGREVIEW
15:04:10 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/793
15:04:17 [francois]
ACTION-798?
15:04:17 [trackbot]
ACTION-798 -- Kai Scheppe to work proposed changes into the mobileOK Pro document and then turn it over to the group -- due 2008-07-31 -- PENDINGREVIEW
15:04:17 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/798
15:04:58 [francois]
ACTION-809?
15:05:02 [trackbot]
ACTION-809 -- François Daoust to prepare official responses to the two comments. -- due 2008-07-17 -- PENDINGREVIEW
15:05:02 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/809
15:05:10 [jo]
close ACTION-798
15:05:10 [trackbot]
ACTION-798 Work proposed changes into the mobileOK Pro document and then turn it over to the group closed
15:05:22 [jo]
close ACTION-809
15:05:22 [trackbot]
ACTION-809 Prepare official responses to the two comments. closed
15:05:36 [francois]
q+
15:05:37 [jo]
Topic: AOB
15:06:56 [jo]
ack f
15:07:48 [Bryan]
Francois: there are some sites no longer passing Mobile OK, we should give them a chance to fix it.
15:08:27 [Bryan]
Francois: the exclusion period ends Aug 9th and we can't move forward before then, so the sites have a chance to get fixed
15:08:28 [jo]
francois notes that the call for exclusions is still open on mobileOK Basic Tests, till 9 Aug, can move to PR once that is complete and the sties that were mobileOK become so again
15:09:24 [jo]
PROPOSED RESOLUTION: There will be no call on Thursday August 7th, therefore the next call will be Thursday August 28th.
15:09:29 [francois]
+1
15:09:32 [jeffs]
+1
15:09:33 [Kai]
+1
15:09:36 [yeliz]
+1
15:09:36 [dom]
+1
15:09:37 [Bryan]
Jo: we have a group recommendation in BP1, three cheers!
15:09:38 [Bryan]
+
15:09:38 [aconnors]
+10
15:09:43 [Bryan]
+1
15:09:49 [abel]
+1
15:09:50 [SeanP]
+1
15:10:01 [Bryan]
RESOLUTION: There will be no call on Thursday August 7th, therefore the next call will be Thursday August 28th.
15:10:12 [jeffs]
happy vacation
15:10:13 [Zakim]
-dom
15:10:17 [jo]
-- adjourned --
15:10:18 [Zakim]
-Bryan_Sullivan
15:10:19 [yeliz]
bye
15:10:21 [Zakim]
-francois
15:10:24 [abel]
bye
15:10:25 [Zakim]
-jo.a
15:10:27 [Zakim]
-adam
15:10:31 [Zakim]
-SeanP
15:10:33 [Zakim]
-yeliz
15:10:39 [Zakim]
-Kai
15:10:41 [Zakim]
-rob
15:10:43 [Zakim]
-jeffs
15:10:46 [rob]
rob has left #bpwg
15:10:48 [abel]
abel has left #bpwg
15:10:49 [Zakim]
-nacho
15:11:00 [nacho]
nacho has left #bpwg
15:11:08 [Zakim]
-Drooks
15:11:10 [Zakim]
MWI_BPWG()10:00AM has ended
15:11:12 [Zakim]
Attendees were jeffs, francois, jo, rob, dom, Bryan_Sullivan, adam, Drooks, +03498429aaaa, yeliz, abel, jsmanrique, miguel, SeanP, Kai
15:11:29 [francois]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
15:11:29 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/07/31-bpwg-minutes.html francois
15:13:19 [francois]
i/jo: bryan can/ScribeNick: jo/
15:13:44 [francois]
i/Topic: Shared Web/ScribeNick: Bryan/
15:13:45 [francois]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
15:13:45 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/07/31-bpwg-minutes.html francois
15:32:04 [jo]
hey, francois
15:32:39 [francois]
RRSAgent, bye
15:32:39 [RRSAgent]
I see 4 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/31-bpwg-actions.rdf :
15:32:39 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Jo to respond to Shawn to say we are looking at it and will get back to them when we get back from the break [1]
15:32:39 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/31-bpwg-irc#T14-22-59
15:32:39 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Adam to stimulate another round of discussion on what is missing from BP-2 FPWD [2]
15:32:39 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/31-bpwg-irc#T14-47-29
15:32:39 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Bryan to raise issues on things he's not happy about, especially personalisation [3]
15:32:39 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/31-bpwg-irc#T14-47-52
15:32:39 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Jo to send final draft ref ISSUE-222 in 1 week [4]
15:32:39 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/31-bpwg-irc#T15-01-32
15:32:41 [francois]
Zakim, bye
15:32:41 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #bpwg
15:32:44 [francois]
yes, jo?
15:32:56 [jo]
oops :-) I just updates the readme at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2007/mobileok-ref/