IRC log of rif on 2008-07-29

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:46:02 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #rif
14:46:02 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2008/07/29-rif-irc
14:46:17 [csma]
Zakim, this will be rif
14:46:17 [Zakim]
ok, csma; I see SW_RIF()11:00AM scheduled to start in 14 minutes
14:46:31 [csma]
Meeting: RIF telecon 29 July 2008
14:46:52 [csma]
Chair: Christian de Sainte Marie
14:47:28 [csma]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2008Jul/0193.html
14:48:16 [csma]
csma has changed the topic to: 29 July 2008 RIF telecon agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2008Jul/0193.html
15:00:41 [AxelPolleres]
AxelPolleres has joined #rif
15:01:43 [josb]
josb has joined #rif
15:02:40 [StellaMitchell]
StellaMitchell has joined #rif
15:02:42 [DaveReynolds]
DaveReynolds has joined #rif
15:02:50 [Zakim]
SW_RIF()11:00AM has now started
15:02:58 [Zakim]
+josb
15:03:17 [Zakim]
+??P39
15:03:21 [Zakim]
-??P39
15:03:23 [Zakim]
+??P39
15:03:25 [IgorMozetic]
IgorMozetic has joined #rif
15:03:39 [Hassan]
Hassan has joined #rif
15:03:43 [Zakim]
+Dave_Reynolds (was ??P39)
15:03:50 [MichaelKifer]
MichaelKifer has joined #rif
15:03:53 [csma]
Igor, would you scribe, please?
15:04:05 [Zakim]
+Stella_Mitchell
15:04:18 [IgorMozetic]
csma, sorry I have to phone connection, just IRC
15:04:21 [Zakim]
+Hassan_Ait-Kaci
15:04:25 [Zakim]
+??P43
15:04:32 [csma]
zakim, ??P43 is me
15:04:38 [IgorMozetic]
s/to phone/no phone/
15:04:53 [Zakim]
+csma; got it
15:05:05 [Zakim]
+??P53
15:05:38 [csma]
zakim, mute me
15:05:40 [Zakim]
csma should now be muted
15:05:47 [csma]
zakim, unmute me
15:05:52 [Zakim]
csma should no longer be muted
15:06:00 [csma]
zakim, who is on the ^phone?
15:06:04 [Zakim]
I don't understand your question, csma.
15:06:09 [csma]
zakim, who is on the phone?
15:06:12 [Zakim]
On the phone I see josb, Dave_Reynolds, Stella_Mitchell, Hassan_Ait-Kaci (muted), csma, AxelPolleres (muted)
15:06:21 [josb]
who is 6?
15:06:49 [Zakim]
+[IBM]
15:06:55 [Zakim]
-Dave_Reynolds
15:07:22 [Zakim]
+Gary_Hallmark
15:07:24 [Zakim]
-csma
15:07:39 [Zakim]
+??P39
15:07:58 [Zakim]
+??P43
15:08:20 [csma]
zakim, ??P43 is me
15:08:20 [Zakim]
+csma; got it
15:09:54 [csma]
zakim, who is on the phone?
15:09:56 [Zakim]
On the phone I see josb, Stella_Mitchell (muted), Hassan_Ait-Kaci (muted), AxelPolleres (muted), [IBM], Gary_Hallmark, DaveReynolds (muted), csma
15:09:59 [Zakim]
-Gary_Hallmark
15:10:33 [AxelPolleres]
very recently :-)
15:10:55 [StellaMitchell]
I can scribe
15:11:17 [csma]
scribenick: StellaMitChell
15:11:32 [csma]
scribenick: StellaMitchell
15:11:38 [csma]
Scribe: Stella Mitchell
15:11:42 [StellaMitchell]
zakim, Stella_Mitchell is StellaMitchell
15:11:42 [Zakim]
+StellaMitchell; got it
15:11:55 [StellaMitchell]
topic: Admin
15:11:55 [Zakim]
+MichaelKifer
15:12:06 [csma]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2008Jul/att-0175/2008-07-22-rif-minutes.html
15:12:06 [MichaelKifer]
zakim, mute me
15:12:06 [Zakim]
MichaelKifer should now be muted
15:12:19 [StellaMitchell]
csma: any objections to accepting minutes from last week?
15:12:20 [csma]
PROPOSED: accept minutes of telecon July 22
15:12:40 [csma]
RESOLVED: eccept minutes of telecon July 22
15:12:48 [csma]
s/eccept/accept
15:12:57 [StellaMitchell]
scribenick: StellaMitchell
15:13:07 [StellaMitchell]
csma: any agenda ammendments?
15:13:09 [StellaMitchell]
...none
15:13:10 [Zakim]
+[NRCC]
15:13:16 [josb]
q+
15:13:19 [StellaMitchell]
topic: Liaisons
15:13:22 [csma]
ack josb
15:13:55 [Harold]
zakim, [NRCC] is me.
15:13:56 [Zakim]
+Harold; got it
15:14:06 [StellaMitchell]
no, no news
15:14:21 [StellaMitchell]
jos: Asking details about F2F11...where it will be held?
15:14:42 [StellaMitchell]
csma: It will be either in NYC or at Watson in Hawthorne
15:15:03 [StellaMitchell]
csma: the date is Sept 26-27
15:15:13 [StellaMitchell]
jos: It would be good to know which location it will be at
15:15:31 [StellaMitchell]
csma: Chris will be back next week, we will discuss it
15:16:24 [StellaMitchell]
csma: next week will still be within the 8 week advance rule
15:17:13 [StellaMitchell]
csma: any news from liaisons? ... none
15:17:30 [StellaMitchell]
Topic: Action review
15:17:51 [StellaMitchell]
csma: sandro not here
15:18:10 [StellaMitchell]
csma: action 5?? about review of BLD
15:18:31 [StellaMitchell]
leora: hard drive crashed, has been without a computer for awhile, not able to review
15:18:34 [josb]
q+
15:18:38 [csma]
ack josb
15:18:43 [StellaMitchell]
s/5??/530/
15:19:07 [StellaMitchell]
jos: sept 26th is 8 weeks from this Friday
15:19:28 [StellaMitchell]
csma: we have the date and airport set, do we still have a problem
15:20:06 [StellaMitchell]
jos: only if w3c rules make it one
15:20:20 [StellaMitchell]
csma: should be ok, will try to get this resolved as soon as possible
15:20:36 [Zakim]
+Gary_Hallmark
15:21:04 [GaryHallmark]
GaryHallmark has joined #rif
15:21:11 [StellaMitchell]
action-516, chris not here
15:21:21 [StellaMitchell]
action-492 complete
15:21:36 [sandro]
(Sorry, I'm in an OWL F2F meeting now.)
15:22:23 [StellaMitchell]
Topic: Publication plan
15:22:57 [StellaMitchell]
csma: have reviews on BLD and SWC
15:23:03 [MichaelKifer]
zakim, unmute me
15:23:03 [Zakim]
MichaelKifer should no longer be muted
15:23:05 [StellaMitchell]
...mk, harold, jos, do you want to comment?
15:23:16 [josb]
q+
15:23:17 [StellaMitchell]
mk: took care of stella's comments
15:23:24 [csma]
ack josb
15:24:08 [StellaMitchell]
jos: the comments were after july 23rd freeze, and the resolutions were about 23rd version, so do we want to take these last changes into account in the publications?
15:24:21 [GaryHallmark]
zakim, who is talking
15:24:21 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'who is talking', GaryHallmark
15:24:27 [GaryHallmark]
zakim, who is talking?
15:24:38 [Zakim]
GaryHallmark, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: josb (24%)
15:24:40 [StellaMitchell]
csma: yes, sandro made new drafts yesterday. what kind of changes are they?
15:24:49 [AxelPolleres]
Micheal fixed some broken links in DTB still and I fixed the few remaining ones only yesterday ... but that is purely editorial of course.
15:25:00 [StellaMitchell]
mk: they are stylistic. 23rd versions had formatting problems, they are not publishable
15:26:50 [StellaMitchell]
csma: jos, bld ok with you?
15:27:05 [StellaMitchell]
jos: I didn't look closely at changes since 23rd, Michael?
15:27:24 [StellaMitchell]
mk: added new signatures in section 6.1 (for external), but I would still consider it editorial
15:27:30 [StellaMitchell]
jos: yes, I'm ok with this
15:27:51 [StellaMitchell]
mk: still some things to fix, links etc
15:28:21 [StellaMitchell]
jos: these are not substantial changes that would affect publication. still a list numbering problem in section 6.1
15:29:03 [GaryHallmark]
zakim, who is talking?
15:29:05 [StellaMitchell]
mk: I think I fixed the 6.1 numbering problem yesterday, but I don't know how to make a new frozen version to check it
15:29:14 [Zakim]
GaryHallmark, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: josb (32%), csma (47%), MichaelKifer (9%)
15:29:43 [csma]
PROPOSED: Publish the July 28 snapshot as BLD LC, after correction of the HTML problem in section 6.1
15:30:00 [AxelPolleres]
+1
15:30:44 [AxelPolleres]
:-)
15:31:16 [csma]
zakim, who is on the phone?
15:31:16 [Zakim]
On the phone I see josb, StellaMitchell (muted), Hassan_Ait-Kaci (muted), AxelPolleres (muted), [IBM], DaveReynolds (muted), csma, MichaelKifer, Harold, Gary_Hallmark
15:31:23 [csma]
PROPOSED: Publish the July 28 snapshot as BLD LC, after correction of the HTML problem in section 6.1
15:31:35 [AxelPolleres]
+1, DERI
15:31:37 [josb]
+1 (FUB)
15:32:14 [csma]
PROPOSED: Publish the July 28 snapshot as BLD LC, after correction of the HTML problems
15:32:28 [josb]
+1 (FUB)
15:32:30 [Harold]
+1 (NRC)
15:32:32 [MichaelKifer]
+1
15:32:40 [AxelPolleres]
+1, DERI
15:32:42 [IgorMozetic]
+1 (JSI)
15:32:44 [DaveReynolds]
+1 (HP)
15:32:48 [GaryHallmark]
+1 Oracle
15:32:50 [Hassan]
+1
15:33:21 [Hassan]
+1 (ILOG)
15:33:23 [StellaMitchell]
+1 by Leora
15:34:08 [csma]
RESOLVED: Publish the July 28 snapshot as BLD LC, after correction of the HTML problem in section 6.1
15:34:31 [StellaMitchell]
you resolved not the lastest versin
15:34:43 [StellaMitchell]
s/versin/version/
15:34:49 [MichaelKifer]
zakim, mute me
15:34:49 [Zakim]
MichaelKifer should now be muted
15:34:54 [csma]
RESOLVED: Publish the July 28 snapshot as BLD LC, after correction of the HTML problems.
15:35:18 [csma]
PROPOSED: Publish the July 28 snapshot as SWC LC.
15:35:42 [Harold]
+1 (NRC)
15:35:45 [josb]
+1 (FUB)
15:35:49 [AxelPolleres]
+1, DERI
15:35:51 [GaryHallmark]
+1 Oracle
15:35:53 [IgorMozetic]
+1 (JSI)
15:35:56 [MichaelKifer]
+1
15:36:02 [Hassan]
+1 (ILOG)
15:36:09 [DaveReynolds]
+1 (HP)
15:36:45 [StellaMitchell]
+1, IBM (Leora by phone)
15:36:56 [csma]
RESOLVED: Publish the July 28 snapshot as SWC LC.
15:37:25 [csma]
PROPOSED: Publish the July 28 snapshot as UCR 3rd public WD
15:37:37 [josb]
q+
15:37:37 [Harold]
+1 (NRC)
15:37:43 [csma]
ack josb
15:37:53 [StellaMitchell]
jos: when are we going to publish LC of UCR?
15:38:05 [StellaMitchell]
csma: I think we decided to keep it a living document
15:38:18 [StellaMitchell]
jos: so it will forever be a working draft?
15:38:27 [sandro]
(The final state of UCR could be Working Group Note. It doesn't need to go to Rec.)
15:38:38 [StellaMitchell]
csma: not necessarily forever, but for now, at least
15:39:18 [StellaMitchell]
csma: at the end of the working group, we will publish it as a working group note
15:39:25 [josb]
+1 (FUB)
15:39:28 [Hassan]
+1 (ILOG)
15:39:30 [AxelPolleres]
+1 (DERI)
15:39:34 [IgorMozetic]
+1 (JSI)
15:39:34 [MichaelKifer]
+1
15:39:36 [GaryHallmark]
+1 Oracle
15:39:47 [DaveReynolds]
+1 (HP)
15:39:51 [StellaMitchell]
+1, IBM (Leora by phone)
15:40:11 [csma]
RESOLVED: Publish the July 28 snapshot as UCR 3rd public WD
15:40:34 [csma]
PROPOSED: Publish the July 28 snapchot as FLD 2nd public WD
15:40:39 [MichaelKifer]
zakim, unmute me
15:40:39 [Zakim]
MichaelKifer should no longer be muted
15:40:55 [StellaMitchell]
mk: I found lots of html errors
15:40:56 [josb]
s/snapchot/snapshot/
15:41:12 [StellaMitchell]
mk: can we resolve it subject to correcting html errors?
15:41:36 [StellaMitchell]
csma: I would like us to have a deadline for fixing these errors. Sandro prefers to publish all documents in one batch.
15:42:18 [StellaMitchell]
mk: I will fix the html today, and will send Sandro a message. It will take a few iterations. Is there a way I can produce a frozen draft myself?
15:42:21 [AxelPolleres]
+q
15:42:42 [AxelPolleres]
zakim, unmute me
15:42:42 [Zakim]
AxelPolleres should no longer be muted
15:42:48 [csma]
ack axel
15:43:19 [StellaMitchell]
axel: is it true that if wiki version validates, the frozen version also validates?
15:43:29 [StellaMitchell]
mk: you are supposed to validate the version that Sandro produces
15:43:49 [AxelPolleres]
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/FLD,validate
15:43:59 [AxelPolleres]
you should fix it in the wiki version!
15:45:27 [StellaMitchell]
mk: I validated the frozen version
15:45:48 [StellaMitchell]
jos, csma: you have to validate and checklinks the wiki version
15:45:51 [csma]
q?
15:46:03 [csma]
PROPOSED: Publish the July 28 snapchot as FLD 2nd public WD, after correction of HTML errors
15:46:33 [StellaMitchell]
mk: bld wiki version also has problems when I run validate
15:46:39 [StellaMitchell]
...several pages of them
15:47:15 [StellaMitchell]
mk: the tool doesn't seem to refer to the right line numbers
15:47:16 [AxelPolleres]
click "show source"
15:47:19 [AxelPolleres]
rigtht.
15:47:22 [StellaMitchell]
jos: use the "show source" option
15:47:50 [StellaMitchell]
mk: I will work on validation of wiki versions of bld and fld today
15:48:00 [StellaMitchell]
csma: send me a message when you're done
15:48:05 [csma]
PROPOSED: Publish the July 28 snapchot as FLD 2nd public WD, after correction of HTML errors
15:48:16 [AxelPolleres]
+1 (DERI)
15:48:23 [IgorMozetic]
+1 (JSI)
15:48:27 [josb]
+1 (FUB)
15:48:31 [Harold]
+1 (NRC)
15:48:33 [Hassan]
+1 (ILOG)
15:48:47 [MichaelKifer]
+1
15:48:47 [DaveReynolds]
+1 (HP)
15:48:49 [StellaMitchell]
+1 (IBM) (Leora by phone)
15:48:57 [GaryHallmark]
+1 Oracle
15:49:11 [csma]
RESOLVED: Publish the July 28 snapchot as FLD 2nd public WD, after correction of HTML errors
15:49:25 [josb]
s/snapchot/snapshot/
15:49:28 [csma]
s/chot/shot/
15:49:54 [csma]
PROPOSED: Publish the July 28 snapshot as DTB FPWD
15:50:03 [AxelPolleres]
small issue: http://www.w3.org/2007/rif#iri is not dereferenceable, do we want it to redirect to DTB? (not critical path)
15:50:06 [AxelPolleres]
q+
15:50:24 [csma]
ack axel
15:51:02 [josb]
q+
15:51:51 [csma]
ack josb
15:52:04 [josb]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2008Jul/0203.html
15:52:26 [StellaMitchell]
jos: I sent email about this, that there should not be links to non-human-readable content
15:53:03 [MichaelKifer]
zakim, mute me
15:53:05 [Zakim]
MichaelKifer should now be muted
15:53:32 [csma]
PROPOSED: Publish the July 28 snapshot as DTB FPWD
15:54:10 [StellaMitchell]
axel: I made some link fixes in the wiki version, so need a few frozen draft of this
15:54:43 [sandro]
OWL 2 Web Ontology Language: Semantic of OWL DL
15:54:45 [sandro]
OWL 2 Web Ontology Language: Semantic of OWL Full
15:54:56 [sandro]
oops wrong channel!
15:55:01 [AxelPolleres]
sandro, wrong chat?
15:55:03 [AxelPolleres]
:-)
15:55:04 [StellaMitchell]
csma: publication is made from wiki, not snapshots
15:55:15 [csma]
PROPOSED: Publish the July 28 snapshot as DTB FPWD, after the links are fixed
15:55:20 [StellaMitchell]
jos: resolution is worded about snapshot
15:55:48 [StellaMitchell]
csma: snapshot just refers to which version we are talking about
15:56:02 [GaryHallmark]
+1 Oracle
15:56:04 [AxelPolleres]
+1 (DERI)
15:56:05 [josb]
+1 (FUB)
15:56:05 [IgorMozetic]
+1 (JSI)
15:56:06 [Hassan]
+1 (ILOG)
15:56:12 [DaveReynolds]
+1 (HP)
15:56:22 [Harold]
+1 (NRC)
15:56:22 [StellaMitchell]
+1 (IBM) (leora by phone)
15:56:27 [MichaelKifer]
+1
15:56:40 [csma]
RESOLVED: Publish the July 28 snapshot as DTB FPWD, after the links are fixed
15:56:58 [csma]
PROPOSED: Publish the July 28 snapshot as PRD FPWD.
15:57:13 [GaryHallmark]
+1 Oracle
15:57:22 [Hassan]
+1 (ILOG)
15:57:23 [josb]
+1 (FUB)
15:57:31 [MichaelKifer]
+1
15:57:33 [DaveReynolds]
+1 (HP)
15:57:33 [IgorMozetic]
+1 (JSI)
15:57:36 [Harold]
+1 (NRC)
15:57:54 [StellaMitchell]
+1 (IBM) (Leora by phone)
15:58:08 [AxelPolleres]
+1 (DERI)
15:58:27 [csma]
RESOLVED: Publish the July 28 snapshot as PRD FPWD.
15:58:50 [Harold]
Outstanding ed notes can be fixed with the extended wd2 eds list of PRD.
15:59:00 [AxelPolleres]
yes, links are already fixed
15:59:30 [Zakim]
-josb
16:00:00 [StellaMitchell]
Topic: DTB for PRD
16:00:17 [StellaMitchell]
csma: I don't think that much needs to be changed in either
16:00:29 [StellaMitchell]
... Axel, others, do you have an idea of the changes required?
16:00:29 [AxelPolleres]
Zakim, unmute me
16:00:29 [Zakim]
AxelPolleres was not muted, AxelPolleres
16:00:57 [StellaMitchell]
axel: whether you would need additional ??
16:01:27 [StellaMitchell]
csma: I was asking a different question: does DTB depend on BLD and FLD having a model theoretic semantics?
16:01:57 [StellaMitchell]
axel: we define semantics of built-ins in model theoretic way
16:02:47 [StellaMitchell]
csma: so, if we want to adapt DTB for dialects that don't have model theoretic semantics, we would have to give an equivalent definition
16:03:30 [StellaMitchell]
axel: it would basically be reversing what we did. xpath/xqeury were defined in terms of operational semantics, we adapted for BLD
16:03:40 [MichaelKifer]
q+
16:03:41 [sandro]
Zakim, list attendees
16:03:42 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been josb, Dave_Reynolds, Hassan_Ait-Kaci, csma, AxelPolleres, [IBM], Gary_Hallmark, DaveReynolds, StellaMitchell, MichaelKifer, Harold
16:03:48 [sandro]
zakim, draft minutes
16:03:50 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'draft minutes', sandro
16:03:53 [sandro]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
16:03:53 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/07/29-rif-minutes.html sandro
16:03:57 [MichaelKifer]
zakim, unmute me
16:03:57 [Zakim]
MichaelKifer should no longer be muted
16:04:07 [csma]
ack michael
16:04:13 [sandro]
RRSAgent, make record public
16:04:20 [StellaMitchell]
gary: matching theory (as bridge) needs to be related to BLD
16:04:55 [StellaMitchell]
...bld shows how fixed interpreations are viewed in model theory
16:05:18 [StellaMitchell]
csma: but bridge is in DTB it would serve for all dialects that have operational semantics
16:05:39 [StellaMitchell]
mk: I'm not sure that every dialect that doesn't have MT semantics will need the same bridge
16:06:15 [MichaelKifer]
q-
16:06:19 [StellaMitchell]
gary: we need see if DTB can be generalized to work for both PRD and BLD
16:07:10 [StellaMitchell]
csma: yes, anything specific to PRD should be in PRD, but common things should be described in DTB in a way that works for both (and for future dialects)
16:07:55 [StellaMitchell]
mk: I thik the current description is fairly applicable to PRD
16:08:01 [AxelPolleres]
if you implement the built-ins (in an operational way... namely e.g. calling an xqath/xquery compliant library, you do get results that are compliant with the semantics). I have to admit that I still owe a proper review of PRD.
16:08:21 [StellaMitchell]
s/thik/think/
16:08:44 [AxelPolleres]
+1 to mk
16:08:48 [StellaMitchell]
mk: don't have to make big changes, just change the way you talk about it
16:08:52 [StellaMitchell]
csma: I see your point
16:10:04 [StellaMitchell]
csma: can you post this to the list, about grounding, etc?
16:10:20 [StellaMitchell]
mk: I was thinking of extending FLD so it would cover PRD
16:10:31 [StellaMitchell]
gary: it just provides a model for the expressions, not the rules
16:12:01 [Hassan]
I agree with Gary - there seems to be no issue w/ regards to PRD expressions comply with BLD's semantics
16:12:20 [csma]
action: Michael to provide a draft of how PRD expressions comply with FLD semantics
16:12:20 [trackbot]
Sorry, amibiguous username (more than one match) - Michael
16:12:20 [trackbot]
Try using a different identifier, such as family name or username (eg. mkifer, msintek, merdmann)
16:12:45 [csma]
action: mkifer to provide a draft of how PRD expressions comply with FLD semantics
16:12:45 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-546 - Provide a draft of how PRD expressions comply with FLD semantics [on Michael Kifer - due 2008-08-05].
16:13:02 [MichaelKifer]
zakim, mute me
16:13:02 [Zakim]
MichaelKifer should now be muted
16:13:03 [StellaMitchell]
Topic: AOB
16:13:12 [Hassan]
+1
16:13:17 [AxelPolleres]
+1
16:13:17 [GaryHallmark]
+1
16:13:18 [StellaMitchell]
csma: propose to adjourn
16:13:24 [MichaelKifer]
+1
16:13:30 [Zakim]
-Gary_Hallmark
16:13:31 [Zakim]
-Hassan_Ait-Kaci
16:13:35 [Zakim]
-DaveReynolds
16:13:38 [Zakim]
-Harold
16:13:39 [Zakim]
-MichaelKifer
16:13:39 [Zakim]
-[IBM]
16:13:41 [Zakim]
-AxelPolleres
16:13:45 [csma]
rrsagent, make log public
16:14:24 [csma]
Regrets: Sandro Hawke ChrisWelty MohamedZergaoui AdrianPaschke
16:14:31 [csma]
zakim, list attendees
16:14:31 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been josb, Dave_Reynolds, Hassan_Ait-Kaci, csma, AxelPolleres, [IBM], Gary_Hallmark, DaveReynolds, StellaMitchell, MichaelKifer, Harold
16:14:40 [csma]
rrsagent, make minutes
16:14:40 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/07/29-rif-minutes.html csma
16:15:13 [csma]
zakim, who is on the phone?
16:15:13 [Zakim]
On the phone I see StellaMitchell (muted), csma
16:15:17 [StellaMitchell]
zakim, unmute mje
16:15:17 [Zakim]
sorry, StellaMitchell, I do not know which phone connection belongs to mje
16:15:24 [StellaMitchell]
zakim, unmute me
16:15:24 [Zakim]
StellaMitchell should no longer be muted
16:15:32 [sandro]
csma, it looks like I should go ahead and start to turn the publishing crank.
16:21:16 [Zakim]
-StellaMitchell
16:21:18 [Zakim]
-csma
16:21:18 [Zakim]
SW_RIF()11:00AM has ended
16:21:19 [Zakim]
Attendees were josb, Dave_Reynolds, Hassan_Ait-Kaci, csma, AxelPolleres, [IBM], Gary_Hallmark, DaveReynolds, StellaMitchell, MichaelKifer, Harold
16:21:34 [csma]
sandro, can we talk (now or later)?
16:21:48 [csma]
There are a few things I'd like to discuss with you
16:21:56 [csma]
and that would be easier by phone
16:30:10 [csma]
Re the publishing crank: MK has still to do some corrections for the HTML in BLD and FLD (he was validating on your snapshots :-)
16:31:18 [csma]
He will send me an email as soon as BLD and FLD validate (or any remaining HTML problems are resolved)
17:23:39 [csma]
Sandro?
17:23:53 [csma]
Do I need to do something, re the publications?
17:24:08 [csma]
And/or can I help in any way?
18:04:39 [sandro]
Um, help me think about / write some SOTD text? That's the only non-mechanical thing, I think.
18:04:45 [sandro]
csma,
18:05:35 [sandro]
What meta-information do people want/need to know, that's not in the docs itself.....?
18:07:30 [sandro]
Including explaining how DTB came out of BLD.
18:07:42 [sandro]
We never did write that Overview web page. :-(
18:17:56 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #rif