IRC log of mwts on 2008-07-22

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:59:27 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #mwts
14:59:27 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2008/07/22-mwts-irc
14:59:27 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #mwts
14:59:30 [dom]
RRSAgent, make log public
14:59:32 [dom]
Zakim, this will be TS
14:59:32 [Zakim]
"TS" matches MWI_TSWG()11:00AM, and I18N_ITS IG()10:00AM, dom
14:59:35 [dom]
Meeting: MWI Test Suites Working Group teleconf
14:59:41 [dom]
Zakim, this will be TSWG
14:59:41 [Zakim]
ok, dom, I see MWI_TSWG()11:00AM already started
14:59:42 [Zakim]
+??P4
14:59:54 [dom]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2008Jul/0006.html
14:59:58 [dom]
Regrets: Carmelo
15:00:06 [dom]
Chair: Dom
15:00:17 [dom]
zakim, who's on the call
15:00:18 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'who's on the call', dom
15:00:20 [dom]
zakim, who's on the call?
15:00:22 [Zakim]
On the phone I see ??P4
15:00:23 [dom]
zakim, code?
15:00:26 [Zakim]
the conference code is 8794 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), dom
15:00:38 [Zakim]
+Wilhelm
15:00:48 [Zakim]
+Dom
15:01:09 [dom]
zakim, ??P4 is Kai
15:01:09 [Zakim]
+Kai; got it
15:01:39 [dom]
Topic: Web Compatibility Test
15:01:53 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to request a CVS account for Kai [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/01-mwts-minutes.html#action06] [DONE]
15:02:19 [dom]
ACTION: Kai to propose a test case around DOM mutation events [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/01-mwts-minutes.html#action02] [PENDING]
15:02:45 [dom]
-> http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2008/mobile-test/mutate.js mutate.js script for DOM mutation
15:03:05 [dom]
ACTION: Wilhelm to look at the DOM mutation event
15:03:09 [Zakim]
+ +3aaaa
15:03:28 [hendry]
http://www.w3.org/2008/06/mobile-test/mutate.js
15:03:43 [dom]
zakim, aaaa is Dmitri
15:03:43 [Zakim]
+Dmitri; got it
15:04:02 [dmitris]
dmitris has joined #mwts
15:04:10 [dom]
ACTION: Kai to update the onload event in xhtmlhttprequest.js [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/01-mwts-minutes.html#action04] [DONE]
15:04:54 [dom]
Kai: I noticed that some browser (Firefox?) doesn't have addEventListener [@@@ not sure I got that right]
15:05:30 [dom]
ACTION: Wilhelm to update canvas test to use data: URL scheme [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/01-mwts-minutes.html#action07] [DONE]
15:05:43 [dom]
ACTION: Wilhelm to update cookies test based on Kai's suggestions [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/01-mwts-minutes.html#action05] [DONE]
15:07:20 [dom]
Dom: about the order of new tests
15:07:25 [dom]
... inputmode is probably difficult
15:07:34 [dom]
Wilhelm: IRI would be medium difficult
15:08:12 [dom]
Dom: cookies should be "easy"; so high up
15:08:54 [dom]
Dom: so that leaves us with mutation event test, a difficult one
15:09:46 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to propose a reordering of the test including the new tests
15:10:16 [dom]
ACTION: Dom to update the test manifesto to document the new tests
15:11:52 [hendry]
dom: WG's URL?
15:12:26 [dom]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/TaskForces/CT/Overview.html
15:12:32 [dom]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/TaskForces/CT/editors-drafts/Guidelines/080712
15:19:30 [dom]
Topic: Web Performance Test for mobile browsers
15:22:58 [dom]
ACTION: Kai and Wilhelm to think about leading performance test development
15:23:28 [dom]
Topic: Next meeting
15:24:03 [dom]
Dom: next meeting on July 29, no meeting in August, following meeting on September 2nd
15:24:23 [Zakim]
-Kai
15:24:24 [Zakim]
-Dom
15:24:25 [Zakim]
-Wilhelm
15:24:26 [Zakim]
-Dmitri
15:24:26 [Zakim]
MWI_TSWG()11:00AM has ended
15:24:28 [Zakim]
Attendees were Wilhelm, Dom, Kai, +3aaaa, Dmitri
15:24:28 [dom]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
15:24:28 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/07/22-mwts-minutes.html dom
15:24:42 [dom]
s/<dom> ->/<dom_scribe> ->/g
15:24:43 [dom]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
15:24:43 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/07/22-mwts-minutes.html dom
17:23:26 [hendry]
hendry has left #mwts
17:26:12 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #mwts
18:06:02 [dom]
RRSAgent, bye
18:06:02 [RRSAgent]
I see 9 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/22-mwts-actions.rdf :
18:06:02 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Dom to request a CVS account for Kai [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/01-mwts-minutes.html#action06] [DONE] [1]
18:06:02 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/22-mwts-irc#T15-01-53
18:06:02 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Kai to propose a test case around DOM mutation events [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/01-mwts-minutes.html#action02] [PENDING] [2]
18:06:02 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/22-mwts-irc#T15-02-19
18:06:02 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Wilhelm to look at the DOM mutation event [3]
18:06:02 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/22-mwts-irc#T15-03-05
18:06:02 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Kai to update the onload event in xhtmlhttprequest.js [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/01-mwts-minutes.html#action04] [DONE] [4]
18:06:02 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/22-mwts-irc#T15-04-10
18:06:02 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Wilhelm to update canvas test to use data: URL scheme [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/01-mwts-minutes.html#action07] [DONE] [5]
18:06:02 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/22-mwts-irc#T15-05-30
18:06:02 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Wilhelm to update cookies test based on Kai's suggestions [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/01-mwts-minutes.html#action05] [DONE] [6]
18:06:02 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/22-mwts-irc#T15-05-43
18:06:02 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Dom to propose a reordering of the test including the new tests [7]
18:06:02 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/22-mwts-irc#T15-09-46
18:06:02 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Dom to update the test manifesto to document the new tests [8]
18:06:02 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/22-mwts-irc#T15-10-16
18:06:02 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Kai and Wilhelm to think about leading performance test development [9]
18:06:02 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/22-mwts-irc#T15-22-58