IRC log of rdfa on 2008-07-17

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:46:04 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #rdfa
14:46:04 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2008/07/17-rdfa-irc
14:46:12 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #rdfa
14:46:57 [msporny]
zakim, this will be SW_SWD(RDFa)
14:46:57 [Zakim]
ok, msporny; I see SW_SWD(RDFa)11:00AM scheduled to start in 14 minutes
14:47:16 [msporny]
Meeting: RDF in XHTML TaskForce
14:47:27 [msporny]
Chair: Manu_Sporny
14:47:41 [msporny]
rrsagent, make log public
14:47:48 [msporny]
rrsagent, draft minutes
14:47:48 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/07/17-rdfa-minutes.html msporny
14:49:15 [msporny]
previous http://www.w3.org/2008/07/10-rdfa-minutes.html
14:49:30 [msporny]
Regrets: Michael_Hausenblas
14:49:35 [msporny]
rrsagent, draft minutes
14:49:35 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/07/17-rdfa-minutes.html msporny
14:50:05 [msporny]
Present: Manu_Sporny
14:51:01 [msporny]
Regrets+ Ben_Adida
14:51:06 [msporny]
rrsagent, draft minutes
14:51:06 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/07/17-rdfa-minutes.html msporny
14:52:58 [msporny]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2008Jul/0044.html
14:53:01 [msporny]
rrsagent, draft minutes
14:53:01 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/07/17-rdfa-minutes.html msporny
14:57:30 [Ralph]
Ralph has joined #rdfa
14:58:51 [msporny]
Present+ Ralph_Swick
14:59:46 [msporny]
Good morning, Ralph :)
15:00:50 [Zakim]
SW_SWD(RDFa)11:00AM has now started
15:00:57 [Zakim]
+McCarron
15:02:07 [Zakim]
+Ralph
15:02:59 [Zakim]
+??P40
15:03:03 [msporny]
zakim, I am ??P40
15:03:12 [ShaneM]
ShaneM has joined #rdfa
15:03:13 [Zakim]
+msporny; got it
15:04:19 [msporny]
Regrets+ Mark_Birbeck
15:04:24 [markbirbeck]
markbirbeck has joined #rdfa
15:04:27 [msporny]
Regrets+ Steven_Pemberton
15:04:45 [markbirbeck]
Regrets+ markbirbeck
15:04:49 [markbirbeck]
Sorry. :)
15:05:05 [markbirbeck]
I'll be on IRC for a little while, but have to leave early to get kids.
15:05:20 [Zakim]
+JeremyCarroll
15:05:22 [Ralph]
-> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/products/2 CR comments
15:05:40 [msporny]
Present+ Jeremy_Carroll
15:05:51 [ShaneM]
Have people seen this? http://www.umbel.org/
15:06:44 [Ralph]
scribe: Ralph
15:07:08 [Ralph]
rrsagent, please make record public
15:07:39 [Ralph]
ACTION: Ben to talk to Allan about CR ISSUE-122 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/10-rdfa-minutes.html#action15]
15:07:41 [Ralph]
-- continues
15:08:04 [Ralph]
ACTION: Jeremy to write up TQ's contribution for impl report and wiki [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/10-rdfa-minutes.html#action16]
15:08:06 [Ralph]
-- continues
15:08:13 [Ralph]
Jeremy: I've written the report, will post soon
15:08:40 [Ralph]
[DONE] ACTION: Manu to write up current issues with information resource vs. actual resource with regard to Audio RDF vocabulary. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/10-rdfa-minutes.html#action14]
15:09:14 [msporny]
http://rdfa.info/wiki/uri-vs-resource-ambiguity-problem
15:09:43 [Ralph]
ACTION: Michael to rewrite and extend http://rdfa.info/wiki/Tutorials for RSS (maybe with seq) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/10-rdfa-minutes.html#action08]
15:09:45 [Ralph]
-- continues
15:10:01 [Ralph]
[DONE] ACTION: Shane to make ISSUE-121 editorial change and report back [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/10-rdfa-minutes.html#action13]
15:10:18 [Ralph]
ACTION: Shane respond to commentor for ISSUE-121
15:10:22 [JeremyCarroll]
JeremyCarroll has joined #rdfa
15:10:34 [Ralph]
ACTION: Shane to write home page for SPREAD. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/03-rdfa-minutes.html#action12]
15:10:37 [Ralph]
-- continues
15:10:47 [Ralph]
ACTION: Ben followup with Fabien on getting his RDFa GRDDL transform transferred to W3C [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/15-rdfa-minutes.html#action01]
15:10:49 [Ralph]
-- continues
15:11:05 [JeremyCarroll]
http://www.topquadrant.com/w3c/RDFa/ is the current draft report
15:11:07 [Ralph]
ACTION: Ben to follow up with Elias on JavaScript test harness + EARL [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/03-rdfa-minutes.html#action13]
15:11:10 [Ralph]
-- continues
15:11:21 [Ralph]
Ralph: do we consider this important enough to keep at this point?
15:11:35 [Ralph]
Manu: they wanted to get it for the implementation report
15:12:26 [Ralph]
... it was going to make Michael and Ben's life easier to create the implementation report for Javascript
15:12:30 [JeremyCarroll]
q+ to mention TQ's conformance statement
15:12:37 [Zakim]
JeremyCarroll, you wanted to mention TQ's conformance statement
15:12:49 [JeremyCarroll]
The conformance of the RDFa input depends on the conformance of the RDFa parser being used, currently Fabien Gandon's transform. Therefore we do not submit a separate report.
15:12:49 [JeremyCarroll]
It is not clear what conformance tests we should do on the RDFa editing functionality. As is, the normal process of software maintenance should ensure that all output from the RDFa editor is legal RDFa input, with the expected triples, and most reasonable RDFa input can be produced with the editors. The autocomplete facility will currently generate qnames rather than CURIEs, since the other RDF formats currently do not use CURIEs. If and when other RDF
15:13:10 [Ralph]
Jeremy: while writing the report for TopQuadrant, I noted the following: (see above)
15:13:39 [Ralph]
... any advice on anything better to say?
15:13:50 [Ralph]
Shane: QNames are technically a subset of CURIEs
15:13:56 [Ralph]
... so you _are_ generating CURIEs
15:14:26 [Ralph]
Jeremy: just a question about providing an implementation report for RDFa consumers
15:15:12 [Ralph]
Manu: for the implementation report, we have a set of implementations that run against the RDFa test harness
15:15:32 [Ralph]
... if an RDFa parser is setup correctly it can be [automatically] run against the test harness
15:15:42 [markbirbeck]
markbirbeck has joined #rdfa
15:15:42 [Ralph]
... so the expectation is to say whether or not you pass each test
15:16:07 [Ralph]
Jeremy: the existing tests are for RDFa parsers. TopQuadrant integrates parsers written by others
15:16:24 [Ralph]
... for the editing functionality it's hard to know what to say
15:17:00 [Ralph]
Manu: my understanding is that the implementation report planned to only cover parser tests
15:18:46 [Ralph]
Ralph: perhaps TopQuadrant could show how to use its tools to generate the test examples (or their equivalent)
15:18:49 [Ralph]
Jeremy: nice idea
15:19:01 [ShaneM]
q+ to discuss the implementation report
15:19:40 [Ralph]
Manu: yes, would be nice to describe a full round-trip; generating then parsing RDFa
15:20:35 [Zakim]
ShaneM, you wanted to discuss the implementation report
15:20:56 [Ralph]
Shane: in the spec we only define conformance for _parsers_
15:21:07 [Ralph]
... in the implementation report we can have sections that talk about other supporting tools
15:21:19 [Ralph]
... so, e.g., user agents; IE, Opera, FireFox
15:21:43 [msporny]
Ralph: We should say something about SearchMonkey as well.
15:22:06 [msporny]
Ralph: We could also point out the implementations that do a subset.
15:22:11 [Ralph]
Ralph: yes, for example it would be good to mention SearchMonkey, even though they don't yet support all of RDFa
15:23:00 [Ralph]
Shane: it's also good to document that browsers don't break when they're fed RDFa
15:23:15 [Ralph]
... though we don't actually have any user agent conformance clauses
15:23:29 [Ralph]
[DONE] ACTION: Manu write haudio examples for wiki [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/26-rdfa-minutes.html#action06]
15:23:47 [Ralph]
Manu: these are 1-1 mappable to the microformat vocabulary
15:24:11 [Ralph]
... Toby Inkster has written a tool to intersperce RDFa in haudio microformat
15:24:21 [Ralph]
ACTION: Manu write the perl code for Slashdot [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/26-rdfa-minutes.html#action03]
15:24:25 [Ralph]
-- continues
15:24:35 [Ralph]
ACTION: Mark create base wizard suitable for cloning [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/26-rdfa-minutes.html#action12]
15:24:36 [Ralph]
-- continues
15:24:45 [Ralph]
ACTION: Mark write foaf examples for wiki [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/26-rdfa-minutes.html#action07]
15:24:48 [Ralph]
-- continues
15:25:00 [Ralph]
ACTION: Michael to create 'RDFa for uF users' on RDFa Wiki [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/03/13-rdfa-minutes.html#action12]
15:25:01 [Ralph]
-- continues
15:25:29 [Ralph]
Ralph: I hand-wrote a bunch of comments on that last week, never got to enter them :(
15:25:38 [Ralph]
ACTION: Ralph think about RSS+RDFa [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/26-rdfa-minutes.html#action11]
15:25:39 [Ralph]
-- continues
15:25:59 [ShaneM]
q+ to ask about RDF and hVideo
15:26:06 [Ralph]
Manu: there's been a lot of work in the SIOC vocabulary that has to do with posts and the authors of posts
15:26:34 [Ralph]
... SIOC is meant for bloggers and folks who post news
15:27:11 [Ralph]
Shane: regarding haudio, Manu mentioned generalized media RDF. Is there a video RDF?
15:27:28 [Ralph]
Manu: yes, there's a base vocabulary for media on which the audio and video vocabularies build
15:27:37 [Ralph]
... media builds off of Dublin Core
15:28:13 [Ralph]
Shane: for example, how might one annotate IMDB with RDFa
15:28:35 [Ralph]
Manu: this vocabulary is intended to help with that; marking up television episodes, all the actors, grips, etc.
15:28:56 [Ralph]
... we have 80-85% coverage of the use cases we've found so far
15:29:08 [Ralph]
... we've looked at a large number of Web sites that publish this sort of data
15:29:26 [Ralph]
... ties in with BBC comments on non-accessibility of microformats data, esp. the date format
15:30:12 [Ralph]
... the accessibility problem is that screen readers attempt to read out data that's only intended for the machines
15:30:30 [Zakim]
ShaneM, you wanted to ask about RDF and hVideo
15:31:04 [Ralph]
Jeremy: who's the BBC contact?
15:31:26 [msporny]
I've been chatting with Michael Smethurst at the BBC about Audio/Video/Media RDFa
15:33:22 [Ralph]
Topic: HTML4, HTML5, and CR plans
15:34:02 [Ralph]
Manu: we've been seeing more traffic on the lists noting that it's nice to have XHTML support but what about HTML4 and HTML5
15:34:18 [Ralph]
... we've pointed out that the markup won't break HTML4/5 tools
15:34:30 [Ralph]
... but the users want validation
15:35:15 [msporny]
Ralph: Well, HTML4 doesn't have a working group
15:35:29 [JeremyCarroll]
q+ to note this issue should go through to ac review
15:35:32 [msporny]
Ralph: HTML5 has it in their charter to support RDFa plus some others
15:35:44 [Ralph]
s/support/support extensibility for
15:36:28 [Ralph]
Jeremy: this issue of the more extensive ambition of the RDFa folk won't go away
15:36:39 [Ralph]
... we do want RDFa used with HTML4
15:37:14 [Ralph]
... the conversations on the mailing list show that some just want to get the job done while others are concerned about conformance
15:37:38 [Ralph]
... I think we have to acknowledge that the discussion continues though we've made a particular choice and it's the right one
15:37:56 [Ralph]
... we've specified what can be specified correctly while acknowledging that some will use it with HTML4
15:38:12 [Ralph]
... the tone of the primer does not rule out RDFa+HTML4 even though we can't specify it
15:38:14 [markbirbeck]
markbirbeck has joined #rdfa
15:38:14 [ShaneM]
q+ to discuss how to define ajn HTML4 profile
15:38:26 [Ralph]
... we know that _in practice_ RDFa+HTML4 is usable even though it won't validate
15:38:43 [Ralph]
Manu: could we create something that would work with the W3C validator?
15:39:00 [Ralph]
Shane: the W3C validator uses NSGMLS through a perl interface (opensp)
15:39:27 [Ralph]
... opensp in SGML mode
15:39:34 [Ralph]
... validating a document against a DTD
15:39:45 [Ralph]
... it will do this for any DTD that it is aware of
15:39:53 [markbirbeck]
markbirbeck has joined #rdfa
15:40:06 [Ralph]
Manu: could we create a DTD for RDFa+HTML4?
15:40:24 [Ralph]
Shane: SGML mode does not understand @xmlns
15:40:53 [Ralph]
... so we'd need a different way to define prefixes or a way to persuade the validator to ignore @xmlns errors in certain types of documents
15:42:02 [Ralph]
Ralph: we don't actually have a charter to do anything except XHTML
15:42:31 [Ralph]
... so we're on weak ground to ask for any changes in the validator
15:43:03 [Ralph]
Shane: what would be the best way for us to support RDFa in an HTML4 environment? Does it make sense to push @xmlns into this environment or should we create another prefixing mechanism?
15:43:12 [Ralph]
Manu: it would be really nice to not have to change anything
15:43:18 [JeremyCarroll]
q+
15:44:15 [Ralph]
Manu: or add a flag to parsers indicating whether they're processing HTML4/5 and find a different attribute than @xmlns
15:44:19 [markbirbeck]
Hey guys...really sorry I'm not there. However, I think the easiest way to get out of the @xmlns bind is via CURIEs, and not RDFa.
15:44:23 [Ralph]
... everything other than @xmlns maps cleanly
15:44:34 [Ralph]
Shane: yes, everything else works fine
15:44:38 [markbirbeck]
Will have to explain more either next week, or on the list.
15:44:46 [Ralph]
Jeremy: how many actual HTML4 tools will have a problem with RDfa?
15:44:55 [Ralph]
... the validator doesn't matter in the big picture
15:44:57 [markbirbeck]
(Unless I work on a strawman with Shane....)
15:45:05 [Ralph]
Manu: the validators matter for adoption
15:45:16 [ShaneM]
I like the idea of @ns
15:45:27 [Ralph]
... authors don't want to hear complaints from their bosses about documents that don't validate
15:45:37 [Ralph]
Jeremy: so just ask the validator to ignore XML namespaces
15:45:46 [Ralph]
Shane: I think there is already a control for this
15:46:07 [Ralph]
... when it's validating in XML mode via a DTD it has to ignore namespace errors
15:46:14 [msporny]
Mark - it would be really great to hear your thoughts on this (on list, or via the wiki)
15:46:15 [ShaneM]
@ns="prefix URI prefix2 URI..."
15:46:34 [Ralph]
Shane: I already have the code to patch the W3C validator to do this
15:46:45 [Ralph]
... but other authoring tools also have 'validate me' buttons
15:46:55 [Ralph]
... we'd want those other validators to also work
15:47:13 [markbirbeck]
Manu...really sorry for absence. Speak to you all soon...gotta go. :)
15:47:15 [Ralph]
... but sure, we can tell people it's OK to put RDFa in HTML
15:47:41 [ShaneM]
ack sh
15:47:41 [Zakim]
ShaneM, you wanted to discuss how to define ajn HTML4 profile
15:48:02 [Ralph]
Manu: we can't say there's backing from any W3C process but we can point to a starting place
15:48:04 [Zakim]
JeremyCarroll, you wanted to note this issue should go through to ac review and to
15:49:22 [ShaneM]
q+ to discuss html5 and namespaces
15:49:44 [msporny]
q+
15:49:56 [msporny]
ack shaneM
15:49:56 [Zakim]
ShaneM, you wanted to discuss html5 and namespaces
15:50:18 [Ralph]
Ralph: I think the HTML5 spec will have to address something like namespaces
15:50:29 [Ralph]
... we should not get out ahead of that
15:50:37 [Ralph]
... whether they accept @xmlns or not, we need to wait
15:50:50 [Ralph]
Shane: I disgree; we've overloaded @xmlns and that's a mistake
15:51:09 [Ralph]
... it's a convenience but in the real world @xmlns is not the way to extend grammars
15:51:27 [msporny]
ack msporny
15:51:30 [Ralph]
... if HTML5 does not define @xmlns we could still do something else and HTML5 wouldn't care
15:51:50 [Ralph]
... vocabulary extention needs something other than XML namespaces
15:52:25 [Ralph]
Manu: the issue we're up against is how to stuff this into validators
15:52:39 [Ralph]
Shane: I like the @ns= idea
15:53:40 [Ralph]
Manu: it would be nice to have something that shows people how to put RDFa into HTML4/5 and get it validated
15:53:45 [Ralph]
... would the W3C object?
15:53:56 [Ralph]
Ralph: no one moderates what we put in our wiki :)
15:54:06 [Ralph]
Topic: RDFa Best Practices
15:54:27 [Ralph]
Manu: it's becoming evident that there are right ways and wrong ways to use RDFa vocabularies
15:54:57 [Ralph]
... for example, I wasn't aware that the Dublin Core vocabulary is now a legacy vocabulary and we should really be using DC Terms
15:55:10 [Ralph]
... would be nice to have a tool that reminds people about current best practices
15:55:21 [Ralph]
... like a lint for RDFa
15:55:37 [Ralph]
... suggestions for improving markup or flagging mistakes
15:55:38 [ShaneM]
q+ about lint for rdfa/xhtml+rdfa
15:55:49 [ShaneM]
q+ to discuss lint for rdfa/xhtml+rdfa
15:55:55 [Zakim]
ShaneM, you wanted to discuss lint for rdfa/xhtml+rdfa
15:56:13 [Ralph]
Shane: there's a validator side-project that has a framework for doing this sort of thing
15:56:28 [Ralph]
... I'm certain that Olivier would welcome our help to do this
15:56:33 [Ralph]
... I'll even volunteer
15:56:45 [Ralph]
... the tricky part will be deciding the rules
15:56:56 [Ralph]
... the tool is very good about suggesting how you should have done X or Y
15:57:22 [Ralph]
... it was written to support the Appendix C validation of HTML
15:57:46 [Ralph]
Manu: first thing is to come up with some best practices
15:57:49 [Ralph]
... document these in the wiki
15:58:03 [Ralph]
... when we get 10 or 15 we could roll them into the tool
15:58:16 [msporny]
ACTION: Start Best Practices Section on the rdfa.info wiki
15:58:20 [Ralph]
Shane: makes sense
15:58:28 [Ralph]
s/Start/Manu: Start
15:59:36 [Ralph]
Topic: Misc
15:59:53 [Ralph]
Shane: I'm especially interested in feedback on -> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2008Jul/0048.html "Re: RDFa Primer comment"
16:00:06 [Ralph]
... we need to have a consistent message from this Task Force
16:00:11 [Ralph]
Manu: agree
16:00:23 [Ralph]
... and we'll have to do more work on HTML4/5 before saying anything
16:00:28 [Ralph]
[adjourned]
16:00:32 [Zakim]
-McCarron
16:00:36 [Zakim]
-msporny
16:00:42 [Zakim]
-JeremyCarroll
16:00:43 [Zakim]
-Ralph
16:00:43 [Zakim]
SW_SWD(RDFa)11:00AM has ended
16:00:44 [Zakim]
Attendees were McCarron, Ralph, msporny, JeremyCarroll
16:00:47 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/07/17-rdfa-minutes.html Ralph
16:01:22 [Ralph]
i/scribe: Ralph/Topic: Action Review
16:01:44 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/07/17-rdfa-minutes.html Ralph
16:02:09 [Ralph]
zakim, bye
16:02:09 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #rdfa
16:02:11 [Ralph]
rrsagent, bye
16:02:11 [RRSAgent]
I see 13 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/17-rdfa-actions.rdf :
16:02:11 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Ben to talk to Allan about CR ISSUE-122 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/10-rdfa-minutes.html#action15] [1]
16:02:11 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/17-rdfa-irc#T15-07-39
16:02:11 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Jeremy to write up TQ's contribution for impl report and wiki [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/10-rdfa-minutes.html#action16] [2]
16:02:11 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/17-rdfa-irc#T15-08-04
16:02:11 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Michael to rewrite and extend http://rdfa.info/wiki/Tutorials for RSS (maybe with seq) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/10-rdfa-minutes.html#action08] [3]
16:02:11 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/17-rdfa-irc#T15-09-43
16:02:11 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Shane respond to commentor for ISSUE-121 [4]
16:02:11 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/17-rdfa-irc#T15-10-18
16:02:11 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Shane to write home page for SPREAD. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/03-rdfa-minutes.html#action12] [5]
16:02:11 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/17-rdfa-irc#T15-10-34
16:02:11 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Ben followup with Fabien on getting his RDFa GRDDL transform transferred to W3C [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/15-rdfa-minutes.html#action01] [6]
16:02:11 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/17-rdfa-irc#T15-10-47
16:02:11 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Ben to follow up with Elias on JavaScript test harness + EARL [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/03-rdfa-minutes.html#action13] [7]
16:02:11 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/17-rdfa-irc#T15-11-07
16:02:11 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Manu write the perl code for Slashdot [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/26-rdfa-minutes.html#action03] [8]
16:02:11 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/17-rdfa-irc#T15-24-21
16:02:11 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Mark create base wizard suitable for cloning [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/26-rdfa-minutes.html#action12] [9]
16:02:11 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/17-rdfa-irc#T15-24-35
16:02:11 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Mark write foaf examples for wiki [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/26-rdfa-minutes.html#action07] [10]
16:02:11 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/17-rdfa-irc#T15-24-45
16:02:11 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Michael to create 'RDFa for uF users' on RDFa Wiki [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/03/13-rdfa-minutes.html#action12] [11]
16:02:11 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/17-rdfa-irc#T15-25-00
16:02:11 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Ralph think about RSS+RDFa [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/26-rdfa-minutes.html#action11] [12]
16:02:11 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/17-rdfa-irc#T15-25-38
16:02:11 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Start Best Practices Section on the rdfa.info wiki [13]
16:02:11 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/17-rdfa-irc#T15-58-16