IRC log of wai-wcag on 2008-07-10

Timestamps are in UTC.

19:58:30 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #wai-wcag
19:58:30 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2008/07/10-wai-wcag-irc
19:58:35 [Ben]
RRSAgent, make log world
19:58:41 [Ben]
zakim, this will be WAI_WCAG
19:58:41 [Zakim]
ok, Ben; I see WAI_WCAG()3:00PM scheduled to start 58 minutes ago
19:58:46 [Ben]
Meeting: WCAG Weekly Telecon
19:59:13 [Ben]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2008JulSep/0003.html
19:59:36 [Loretta]
Loretta has joined #wai-wcag
20:00:06 [Zakim]
WAI_WCAG()3:00PM has now started
20:00:13 [Zakim]
+ +1.301.668.aaaa
20:00:31 [Zakim]
+Alex_Li
20:00:32 [Ben]
Chair: Loretta_Guarino_Reid
20:00:37 [Sofia]
Sofia has joined #wai-wcag
20:00:39 [Ben]
ScribeOptions: -scribeOnly
20:00:49 [Zakim]
+ +1.617.219.aabb - is perhaps Andrew_Kirkpatrick?
20:00:53 [Ben]
agenda+ Announcements, Questions, and Updates
20:01:05 [Sofia]
zakim, Alex_Li has Sofia_Celic
20:01:05 [Zakim]
+Sofia_Celic; got it
20:01:13 [Ben]
agenda+ Miscellaneous Proposals for 10 July 2008 <http://tinyurl.com/5qjc6u>
20:01:14 [rellero]
rellero has joined #wai-wcag
20:01:45 [Zakim]
+??P3
20:01:52 [Ben]
zakim, ??P3 is Ben_Caldwell
20:01:52 [Zakim]
+Ben_Caldwell; got it
20:01:53 [Zakim]
+??P4
20:01:56 [Ben]
zakim, who is on the phone?
20:01:56 [Zakim]
On the phone I see +1.301.668.aaaa, Alex_Li, Andrew_Kirkpatrick?, Ben_Caldwell, ??P4
20:01:58 [Zakim]
Alex_Li has Sofia_Celic
20:02:05 [bengt]
zakim, ??P4 is Bengt_Farre
20:02:05 [Zakim]
+Bengt_Farre; got it
20:02:27 [Zakim]
+[IBM]
20:02:49 [Zakim]
+Tim_Boland
20:02:53 [Ben]
zakim, +1.301 is Bruce_Bailey
20:02:53 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey; got it
20:03:01 [Zakim]
+Loretta_Guarino_Reid
20:03:13 [Zakim]
+??P7
20:03:25 [Ben]
zakim, [IBM] is Andi_Snow-Weaver
20:03:25 [Zakim]
+Andi_Snow-Weaver; got it
20:03:29 [rellero]
zakim, ??P7 is Roberto_Ellero
20:03:29 [Zakim]
+Roberto_Ellero; got it
20:04:38 [Ben]
zakim, who is on the phone?
20:04:38 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Bruce_Bailey, Alex_Li, Andrew_Kirkpatrick?, Ben_Caldwell, Bengt_Farre, Andi_Snow-Weaver, Tim_Boland, Loretta_Guarino_Reid, Roberto_Ellero
20:04:41 [Zakim]
Alex_Li has Sofia_Celic
20:05:48 [awk]
awk has joined #wai-wcag
20:05:56 [Ben]
scribe: awk
20:06:04 [Ben]
zakim, take up agendum 1
20:06:04 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Announcements, Questions, and Updates" taken up [from Ben]
20:06:35 [Tim]
Tim has joined #wai-wcag
20:09:47 [Zakim]
+[Microsoft]
20:09:49 [awk]
No teleconference July 17
20:09:55 [Ben]
zakim, close this item
20:09:55 [Zakim]
agendum 1 closed
20:09:56 [Zakim]
I see 1 item remaining on the agenda:
20:09:58 [Zakim]
2. Miscellaneous Proposals for 10 July 2008 <http://tinyurl.com/5qjc6u> [from Ben]
20:10:09 [Ben]
zakim, [Microsoft] is Cynthia_Shelly
20:10:09 [Zakim]
+Cynthia_Shelly; got it
20:10:34 [Ben]
zakim, take up agendum 2
20:10:34 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "Miscellaneous Proposals for 10 July 2008 <http://tinyurl.com/5qjc6u>" taken up [from Ben]
20:11:28 [awk]
RESOLUTION: 2605 accepted as proposed
20:14:18 [Zakim]
+??P10
20:14:51 [awk]
RESOLUTION: 2602 accepted as amended
20:21:52 [awk]
ACTION ITEM: Sofia to research and write user agent note for H37 on length limitations of alt values
20:22:32 [awk]
RESOLUTION: 2603 accepted response as proposed
20:28:46 [awk]
RESOLUTION: Accept "Sufficient technique for 1.3.2 and 2.4.3: Making the source order match the visual order" as amended
20:35:44 [awk]
RESOLUTION: Accept "Sufficient technique for 1.4.4: Providing controls on the Web page that incrementally change..." as amended.
20:55:51 [awk]
RESOLUTION: Accept "Sufficient technique for 1.4.4: Specifying the size of objects in terms of the font size " as amended
20:58:10 [awk]
RESOLUTION: Delete "Delete sufficient technique for 1.4.4: Providing options within the content to switch " as proposed
20:58:18 [Ben]
zakim, mute Tim
20:58:18 [Zakim]
Tim_Boland should now be muted
21:07:19 [Zakim]
+??P11
21:11:11 [awk]
awk has joined #WAI-WCAG
21:20:58 [awk]
RESOLUTION: Accept "Sufficient technique for 1.4.4: Ensuring that there is no loss of content or functionality when ..." as amended
21:25:03 [Andi]
Andi has joined #wai-wcag
21:28:36 [Zakim]
-Tim_Boland
21:34:49 [awk]
RESOLUTION: Accept "Sufficient technique for 2.1.1: Providing the user with a means to set the time limit to 10 times ..." as amended
21:37:56 [awk]
RESOLUTION: Accept SCR1 changes also (2nd part of this survey item)
21:45:02 [Zakim]
-Andi_Snow-Weaver
22:02:21 [awk]
RESOLUTION: Accept "Sufficient technique for 3.3.3: Providing links to suggested correction text "close to" form fields " as amended
22:02:39 [awk]
RESOLUTION: Reject changes to "Accessibility support"
22:02:41 [awk]
awk has left #WAI-WCAG
22:03:33 [Ben]
Present: Bruce_Bailey, Alex_Li, Andrew_Kirkpatrick, Ben_Caldwell, Bengt_Farre, Andi_Snow-Weaver, Tim_Boland, Loretta_Guarino_Reid, Roberto_Ellero, Alex_Li, Sofia_Celic, Cynthia_Shelly, David_MacDonald, Katie_Haritos-Shea
22:03:41 [Ben]
Zakim, close agendum 2
22:03:41 [Zakim]
agendum 2, Miscellaneous Proposals for 10 July 2008 <http://tinyurl.com/5qjc6u>, closed
22:03:43 [Zakim]
I see nothing remaining on the agenda
22:03:49 [Ben]
Zakim, bye
22:03:49 [Zakim]
leaving. As of this point the attendees were +1.301.668.aaaa, +1.617.219.aabb, Sofia_Celic, Ben_Caldwell, Bengt_Farre, Tim_Boland, Bruce_Bailey, Loretta_Guarino_Reid,
22:03:49 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #wai-wcag
22:03:52 [Zakim]
... Andi_Snow-Weaver, Roberto_Ellero, Cynthia_Shelly
22:03:53 [Ben]
RRSAgent, bye
22:03:53 [RRSAgent]
I see 1 open action item saved in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/10-wai-wcag-actions.rdf :
22:03:53 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: ITEM to Sofia to research and write user agent note for H37 on length limitations of alt values [1]
22:03:53 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/10-wai-wcag-irc#T20-21-52