IRC log of soap-jms on 2008-06-17

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:59:36 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
15:59:36 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2008/06/17-soap-jms-irc
15:59:38 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
15:59:40 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
15:59:40 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM scheduled to start in 1 minute
15:59:41 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
15:59:41 [trackbot]
Date: 17 June 2008
16:00:38 [RolandMerrick]
RolandMerrick has joined #soap-jms
16:00:50 [Zakim]
+ +1.650.454.aaaa
16:01:09 [Zakim]
+[Sun]
16:02:06 [Roland]
Roland has joined #soap-jms
16:02:38 [bhakti]
bhakti has joined #soap-jms
16:02:57 [Zakim]
+Roland
16:04:20 [Zakim]
+Yves
16:04:22 [Roland]
Zakim, SUN is bhakti
16:04:22 [Zakim]
+bhakti; got it
16:04:52 [Roland]
Regrets: Peter
16:06:02 [Roland]
Scribe: Derek
16:06:10 [eric]
correction - Eric
16:06:42 [Roland]
Scribe: Eric
16:06:44 [eric]
Any update on testing from Amy?
16:07:27 [eric]
Amy: Waiting on a response from Phil. Thinking that we've gotten as far as we can tossing emails back and forth. Perhaps time to open up to the mailing list to see whether we can resolve it that way.
16:08:24 [eric]
Amy: Biggest question is where do we hook into the stack in order to monitor and verify messages. Mostly in agreement as to how to verify messages. Different approaches suggested by Phil, Amy, Eric.
16:09:04 [eric]
Amy: Best bet - get the four (Roland, Amy, Phil, Eric) to agree on something, then send to the list as a whole. Adding some voices may resolve some problems.
16:09:55 [eric]
Roland: Can Amy flush out an email with which items we've agreed on, which we haven't. If Phil doesn't respond promptly, just send an email to the whole list.
16:10:30 [eric]
Action: Amy to send mail to the list about the progress so far.
16:10:30 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - Amy
16:10:38 [eric]
Action: alewis to send mail to the list about the progress so far.
16:10:38 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-10 - Send mail to the list about the progress so far. [on Amelia Lewis - due 2008-06-24].
16:12:02 [eric]
Roland: Last week we resolved to use the assertion markup that Peter researched. Peter checked in a bunch of stuff to CVS with those changes. If we want to get ready to have a first public working draft by the end of the month, what is involved?
16:13:03 [eric]
Yves: Requires approval from the directorate to do the publication.
16:13:14 [eric]
Roland: Will look at the requirements for a first public working draft.
16:15:24 [Zakim]
+GlenD
16:16:13 [gdaniels]
gdaniels has joined #soap-jms
16:16:55 [eric]
action: eric - write up email with nits discovered in the spec during the review for testing
16:16:55 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-11 - - write up email with nits discovered in the spec during the review for testing [on Eric Johnson - due 2008-06-24].
16:17:35 [eric]
eric: observe that the specification still refers to IRI instead of URI.
16:18:18 [eric]
Roland: if anyone else has items that they think we should address, please send to the mailing list.
16:21:28 [Zakim]
-eric
16:21:29 [Zakim]
-bhakti
16:21:31 [Zakim]
-alewis
16:21:33 [Zakim]
-GlenD
16:21:33 [Zakim]
-Derek
16:21:34 [Zakim]
-Yves
16:21:35 [Zakim]
-Roland
16:21:35 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has ended
16:21:36 [Zakim]
Attendees were alewis, Derek, +1.650.454.aaaa, eric, Roland, Yves, bhakti, GlenD
16:21:38 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/06/17-soap-jms-minutes.html Yves
16:21:53 [gdaniels]
I'll very likely miss next week's call, as I'll be at SOA World
16:22:04 [Roland]
thats life
16:22:04 [gdaniels]
but will send any comments etc. to the list in the meanwhile
16:22:05 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #soap-jms
16:22:10 [eric]
eric has left #soap-jms
16:22:47 [gdaniels]
gdaniels has left #soap-jms