IRC log of soap-jms on 2008-06-10

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:45:20 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
15:45:20 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2008/06/10-soap-jms-irc
15:45:22 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
15:45:24 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
15:45:24 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM scheduled to start in 15 minutes
15:45:25 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
15:45:25 [trackbot]
Date: 10 June 2008
15:51:38 [RolandMerrick]
RolandMerrick has joined #soap-jms
15:51:57 [RolandMerrick]
RolandMerrick has changed the topic to: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2008Jun/0011.html
15:52:39 [RolandMerrick]
Zakim, list
15:52:39 [Zakim]
I see SW_SWD()11:00AM, HTML_()11:00AM, SW_RIF()11:00AM, SW_HCLS(Bio-Ont WG)11:00AM, XML_ET-TF()11:00AM active
15:52:42 [Zakim]
also scheduled at this time are SW_HCLS(Chairs)12:00PM, INC_RWAB()11:00AM, MWI_TSWG()11:00AM, VB_VBWG()10:00AM, SW_DAWG()10:30AM, WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM, WS_SAWSDL()12:00PM
15:52:51 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has now started
15:52:58 [Zakim]
+alewis
15:53:16 [RolandMerrick]
ok
15:53:37 [Roland]
Roland has joined #soap-jms
15:54:16 [Roland]
rrsagent, make minutes
15:54:16 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/06/10-soap-jms-minutes.html Roland
15:55:32 [Roland]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2008Jun/0011.html
15:55:58 [Roland]
Chair: Roland
15:57:08 [Zakim]
+Roland
15:57:25 [Roland]
rrsagent, make minutes
15:57:25 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/06/10-soap-jms-minutes.html Roland
15:59:36 [peaston]
peaston has joined #soap-jms
15:59:46 [Derek]
Derek has joined #soap-jms
16:00:09 [Zakim]
+Peter
16:00:31 [Phil]
Phil has joined #soap-jms
16:00:37 [Zakim]
+Bhakti
16:00:42 [markphillips]
markphillips has joined #soap-jms
16:01:03 [Zakim]
+[IBM]
16:01:11 [bhakti]
bhakti has joined #soap-jms
16:01:22 [Zakim]
+Derek
16:01:23 [Roland]
Zakim, IBM is Phil
16:01:24 [Zakim]
+Phil; got it
16:01:31 [Zakim]
+MarkPhillips
16:02:14 [Zakim]
+Yves
16:02:48 [Roland]
Zakim, who is on the phone?
16:02:48 [Zakim]
On the phone I see alewis, Roland, Peter, Bhakti, Phil, Derek, MarkPhillips, Yves
16:04:34 [Roland]
Scribe: Peter
16:05:44 [peaston]
TOPIC: Testing methodology
16:09:59 [peaston]
ACTION: phil,amy to provide draft methodology due 7/1
16:09:59 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - phil,amy
16:10:36 [Roland]
Topic: test assertion markup
16:11:11 [Roland]
base on WSDL assertions
16:12:02 [Yves]
ACTION: Phil and alewis to provide draft methodology due 7/1
16:12:02 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-9 - And alewis to provide draft methodology due 7/1 [on Phil Adams - due 2008-06-17].
16:12:08 [Roland]
annotation using assert element
16:12:36 [Roland]
several attributes
16:13:10 [Roland]
Peters work only uses one class -- document
16:13:28 [Roland]
@id the usual
16:14:02 [Roland]
@cr-id for the CR stage
16:14:59 [Roland]
overall impression was that it is pretty useful
16:16:15 [Roland]
several changes to DTDs, XSLTs etc
16:18:04 [Phil]
it looks fine as long as we change the test at the beginning of section D :)
16:18:11 [Phil]
s/test/text
16:18:19 [Yves]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/ws/desc/
16:20:25 [Roland]
RESOLUTION: adopt the assertion markup from WSDL 2.0
16:24:04 [bhakti]
Roland I am sorry I will need to drop off at 9:30 My apologies for the short notice
16:25:24 [Zakim]
-Bhakti
16:28:59 [Zakim]
-Phil
16:29:02 [Zakim]
-Derek
16:29:03 [Zakim]
-Yves
16:29:03 [Zakim]
-alewis
16:29:05 [Zakim]
-Peter
16:29:05 [Zakim]
-MarkPhillips
16:29:08 [Zakim]
-Roland
16:29:09 [alewis]
alewis has left #soap-jms
16:29:10 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has ended
16:29:11 [Zakim]
Attendees were alewis, Roland, Peter, Bhakti, Derek, Phil, MarkPhillips, Yves
16:29:38 [Roland]
rrsagent, make minutes
16:29:38 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/06/10-soap-jms-minutes.html Roland
16:30:17 [Roland]
zakim, please part
16:30:17 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #soap-jms
16:30:28 [Roland]
rrsagent, please part
16:30:28 [RRSAgent]
I see 1 open action item saved in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/10-soap-jms-actions.rdf :
16:30:28 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Phil and alewis to provide draft methodology due 7/1 [2]
16:30:28 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/10-soap-jms-irc#T16-12-02