IRC log of tsdtf on 2008-05-20

Timestamps are in UTC.

12:28:16 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #tsdtf
12:28:16 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2008/05/20-tsdtf-irc
12:28:33 [Christophe]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert-tsdtf/2008May/0003.html
12:28:47 [Christophe]
zakim, conferences?
12:28:47 [Zakim]
I don't understand your question, Christophe.
12:28:52 [Christophe]
zakim, what conferences?
12:28:52 [Zakim]
I see no active conferences
12:28:54 [Zakim]
scheduled at this time are UW_Team()8:00AM, IA_CDFWG()8:30AM, WAI_TSDTF()8:30AM, ARCH_Team()8:00AM
12:29:03 [Christophe]
zakim, this will be WAI_TSDTF
12:29:03 [Zakim]
ok, Christophe; I see WAI_TSDTF()8:30AM scheduled to start in 1 minute
12:29:13 [Christophe]
Meeting: TSD TF
12:29:23 [Christophe]
Chair: CarlosV, Christophe
12:31:29 [Zakim]
WAI_TSDTF()8:30AM has now started
12:31:36 [Zakim]
+Christophe
12:32:00 [carlosI]
carlosI has joined #tsdtf
12:32:06 [CarlosV]
CarlosV has joined #tsdtf
12:32:27 [MichaelC]
MichaelC has joined #tsdtf
12:32:53 [Zakim]
+CarlosV
12:32:59 [shadi]
zakim, code?
12:32:59 [Zakim]
the conference code is 8783 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), shadi
12:33:10 [Zakim]
+Shadi
12:33:52 [Zakim]
+ +98439aaaa
12:34:25 [shadi]
zakim, aaaa is really CarlosI
12:34:25 [Zakim]
+CarlosI; got it
12:34:49 [shadi]
zakim, where is +98?
12:34:49 [Zakim]
country code 98 is Iran
12:35:33 [Zakim]
+ +1.617.324.aabb
12:35:52 [shadi]
zakim, aabb is really MichaelC
12:35:52 [Zakim]
+MichaelC; got it
12:38:08 [carlosI]
scribe: CarlosI
12:39:16 [carlosI_]
carlosI_ has joined #tsdtf
12:39:21 [carlosI]
CV: ask about the possibility of using a issue tracker system
12:39:26 [carlosI]
CV: ask about the possibility of using a issue tracker system
12:39:50 [carlosI]
SAZ: there is one avalaible, the question is what for
12:40:14 [carlosI]
CV: mainly for tracking of action items and so
12:41:24 [carlosI]
SAZ: will be looking to that
12:42:43 [carlosI]
CS: have been working on the diff version
12:42:58 [carlosI]
CS: and rename using new naming convention
12:43:51 [carlosI]
CV: do you need any input for the naming convention work
12:44:09 [carlosI]
CS: not right now
12:45:40 [carlosI]
MC: could be significant changes
12:47:11 [carlosI]
CV: Apparently there is no direct access to the cvs xml files
12:48:55 [carlosI]
MC: we are using XMLspec
12:49:12 [carlosI]
CV: is just a WCAG thing?
12:49:32 [carlosI]
MC: no, its overall
12:50:23 [carlosI]
SAZ: WCAG have lots of content you can see in different ways
12:51:39 [carlosI]
MC: what techniques do you need?
12:51:52 [carlosI]
CS: xhtml, css, javascript
12:53:01 [carlosI]
CS: teleconference last week about the possibility of using test samples for documentation of accessibility supported technologies
12:55:10 [carlosI]
CS: the idea is to use test samples to see if the combination of certain technological features is convenient or not
12:56:48 [carlosI]
CS: the BTW user testing questions may be also reused
12:58:26 [Zakim]
+Tim_Boland
12:59:11 [carlosI]
MC: WCAG WG is making a plan to incorporate test sample review into their process
12:59:17 [Tim]
Tim has joined #tsdtf
12:59:47 [carlosI]
MC: have to figure out how many per week
13:01:27 [carlosI]
TB: is the WCAG WG also going to develop test samples?
13:01:42 [carlosI]
MC: no, think this is the TF task
13:02:05 [carlosI]
MC: maybe just locating some of them
13:02:41 [carlosI]
CS: The WG also wants test samples in other languages
13:04:25 [Tim]
http://www.w3.org/QA/TheMatrix
13:04:41 [Tim]
links to test suites in various technologies
13:04:53 [carlosI]
CS: some additional test samples were identificated at BTW
13:06:10 [carlosI]
SAZ: difficult to recruit people to the TF because is difficult trying to figure out the aim
13:06:39 [carlosI]
SAZ: were unsure about WCAG stability in the past
13:07:01 [carlosI]
SAZ: now we can move on if MC help us to select the most stable ones
13:07:17 [carlosI]
SAZ: this could help to accelerate work and improve participation
13:08:12 [carlosI]
CS: the tracking system is also an issue
13:09:01 [carlosI]
CS: having to update the wiki is a hard process
13:09:39 [carlosI]
SAZ: hopes some visible results could attract people
13:09:49 [carlosI]
SAZ: some may help with such a system
13:13:35 [carlosI]
CS: next meeting 27th May or 3rd June?
13:13:49 [carlosI]
SAZ: prefeer 27th May
13:14:06 [carlosI]
SAZ: depending on progress
13:14:52 [Zakim]
-Tim_Boland
13:14:57 [carlosI]
SAZ: no meeting on the 3rd of June, next meeting next week
13:15:02 [Zakim]
-Michael_Cooper
13:15:04 [Zakim]
-Shadi
13:15:06 [CarlosV]
CarlosV has left #tsdtf
13:15:06 [Zakim]
-Christophe
13:15:08 [Zakim]
-CarlosV
13:15:14 [Zakim]
-CarlosI
13:15:16 [Zakim]
WAI_TSDTF()8:30AM has ended
13:15:17 [Zakim]
Attendees were Christophe, CarlosV, Shadi, +98439aaaa, CarlosI, +1.617.324.aabb, Michael_Cooper, Tim_Boland
13:16:03 [shadi]
zakim, bye
13:16:03 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #tsdtf
13:16:08 [shadi]
rrsagent, make logs world
13:16:13 [shadi]
rrsagent, make minutes
13:16:13 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/05/20-tsdtf-minutes.html shadi
13:16:14 [shadi]
rrsagent, make logs world
13:16:18 [shadi]
rrsagent, bye
13:16:18 [RRSAgent]
I see no action items