IRC log of soap-jms on 2008-05-20

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:46:53 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
15:46:53 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2008/05/20-soap-jms-irc
15:47:15 [RolandMerrick]
zakim, list
15:47:15 [Zakim]
I see SW_RIF()11:00AM, SW_SWD()11:00AM, XML_ET-TF()11:00AM, VB_VBWG()10:00AM active
15:47:17 [Zakim]
also scheduled at this time are MWI_TSWG()11:00AM, WS_SAWSDL()12:00PM, WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM, SW_HCLS(Chairs)12:00PM, SW_DAWG()10:30AM, SW_HCLS(Bio-Ont WG)11:00AM
15:47:37 [RolandMerrick]
Zakim, this will be WS_SOAP-JM
15:47:37 [Zakim]
ok, RolandMerrick; I see WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM scheduled to start in 13 minutes
15:55:45 [Roland]
Chair: Roland
15:56:09 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has now started
15:56:16 [Zakim]
+ +0138687aaaa
15:56:32 [Roland]
Zakim, aaaa is Roland
15:56:32 [Zakim]
+Roland; got it
15:56:34 [Zakim]
+ +1.919.742.aabb
15:57:11 [Roland]
Zakim, aabb is alewis
15:57:11 [Zakim]
+alewis; got it
15:57:13 [Zakim]
+[IBM]
15:57:37 [PhilAdams]
PhilAdams has joined #soap-jms
15:58:13 [Roland]
Zakim, IBM is PhilAdams
15:58:13 [Zakim]
+PhilAdams; got it
15:58:33 [Roland]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2008May/0012.html
15:58:49 [Roland]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS WG teleconference
15:59:16 [Roland]
rrsagent, make minutes
15:59:16 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/05/20-soap-jms-minutes.html Roland
15:59:21 [markphillips]
markphillips has joined #soap-jms
15:59:29 [Roland]
rrsagent, make log public
16:00:03 [Zakim]
+ +1.708.246.aacc
16:00:24 [Zakim]
+ +1.781.999.aadd
16:00:42 [Roland]
Zakim, aacc is Derek
16:00:42 [Zakim]
+Derek; got it
16:00:56 [Roland]
Zakin, aadd is Peter
16:01:08 [Roland]
Zakim, aadd is Peter
16:01:08 [Zakim]
+Peter; got it
16:01:33 [Zakim]
+ +0196270aaee
16:02:02 [eric]
eric has joined #soap-jms
16:02:03 [Derek]
Derek has joined #soap-jms
16:02:08 [Zakim]
+[Sun]
16:02:19 [Roland]
Zakim, aaee is markphillips
16:02:19 [Zakim]
+markphillips; got it
16:02:50 [bhakti]
bhakti has joined #soap-jms
16:02:59 [Roland]
Zakim, Sun is Bhakti
16:02:59 [Zakim]
+Bhakti; got it
16:03:04 [Zakim]
-Peter
16:03:33 [Zakim]
+Peter
16:03:59 [Zakim]
+[TIBCO]
16:04:20 [Roland]
Zakim, TIBCO is eric
16:04:20 [Zakim]
+eric; got it
16:05:10 [Roland]
Scribe: Peter
16:07:53 [peaston]
peaston has joined #soap-jms
16:08:17 [Roland]
Namespace:
16:08:21 [Roland]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2008May/0009.html
16:14:40 [Roland]
discussion of NS and where it is used
16:14:54 [Roland]
we should not expect to change NS
16:16:05 [Roland]
we do have soapjms:bindingVersion message property that defines the SOAP-JMS version
16:16:37 [Roland]
are we ok with http://www.w3.org/2008/SOAPJMS ?
16:16:59 [Derek]
+Derek
16:17:05 [Roland]
general agreement
16:17:06 [PhilAdams]
+1
16:17:29 [Roland]
RESOLUTION: namespace is http://www.w3.org/2008/SOAPJMS
16:22:06 [Roland]
Once we have CVS access we will make the editorial changes identified.
16:22:19 [Roland]
These should be done by end of June.
16:22:32 [Zakim]
-Roland
16:22:35 [Roland]
Testing and Conformance
16:22:59 [Roland]
can someone scribe while I cal in again
16:23:23 [markphillips]
yes I will
16:24:19 [Zakim]
+ +386.8.7.aaff
16:24:29 [Roland]
Zakim, aaff is Roland
16:24:29 [Zakim]
+Roland; got it
16:27:24 [eric]
I've got to sign off - sorry.
16:27:32 [Roland]
need to develop tests in the form of client app that sends requests
16:27:36 [Zakim]
-eric
16:29:50 [Roland]
need to identify all the assertions in the binding spec.
16:30:26 [alewis]
alewis has joined #soap-jms
16:30:30 [Roland]
decide how to test each of the assertions
16:32:17 [Roland]
Action: Peter and Phil will take a first pass of the spec to identify assertions
16:32:18 [trackbot-ng]
Created ACTION-5 - And Phil will take a first pass of the spec to identify assertions [on Peter Easton - due 2008-05-27].
16:33:16 [Roland]
identify assertions on a section by section basis
16:33:20 [Roland]
consolidate later
16:36:12 [Roland]
we should ask Yves to give suggestions on how to construct a test plan and test assertions
16:37:32 [Roland]
anything else to discuss today?
16:38:09 [Zakim]
-Bhakti
16:38:10 [Zakim]
-PhilAdams
16:38:11 [Zakim]
-markphillips
16:38:11 [Zakim]
-Peter
16:38:14 [Zakim]
-Derek
16:38:15 [Zakim]
-alewis
16:38:21 [Zakim]
-Roland
16:38:22 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has ended
16:38:24 [Zakim]
Attendees were +0138687aaaa, Roland, +1.919.742.aabb, alewis, PhilAdams, +1.708.246.aacc, +1.781.999.aadd, Derek, Peter, +0196270aaee, markphillips, Bhakti, eric, +386.8.7.aaff
16:38:49 [Roland]
Regrets: Yves
16:39:03 [Roland]
rrsagent, make minutes
16:39:03 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/05/20-soap-jms-minutes.html Roland
16:39:56 [Roland]
zakim, please part
16:39:56 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #soap-jms
16:40:11 [Roland]
rrsagent, make minutes
16:40:11 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/05/20-soap-jms-minutes.html Roland
16:41:04 [Roland]
rrsagent, please part
16:41:04 [RRSAgent]
I see 1 open action item saved in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/20-soap-jms-actions.rdf :
16:41:04 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Peter and Phil will take a first pass of the spec to identify assertions [1]
16:41:04 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/20-soap-jms-irc#T16-32-17