IRC log of swd on 2008-05-13

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:59:18 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #swd
14:59:18 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2008/05/13-swd-irc
14:59:27 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #swd
14:59:30 [Ralph]
zakim, this is swd
14:59:30 [Zakim]
ok, Ralph; that matches SW_SWD()11:00AM
14:59:35 [Ralph]
zakim, who's on the call?
14:59:35 [Zakim]
On the phone I see [LC], +0122427aaaa
14:59:38 [Zakim]
+Margherita_Sini
14:59:48 [edsu]
Zakim, [LC] is edsu
14:59:49 [Zakim]
+edsu; got it
14:59:56 [qhreul]
zakim, qhreul is 0122427aaaa
15:00:01 [Zakim]
sorry, qhreul, I do not recognize a party named 'qhreul'
15:00:31 [qhreul]
Zakim, 0122427aaaa is qhreul
15:00:31 [Zakim]
sorry, qhreul, I do not recognize a party named '0122427aaaa'
15:00:45 [qhreul]
Zakim, +0122427aaaa is qhreul
15:00:45 [Zakim]
+qhreul; got it
15:00:47 [Zakim]
+Jon_Phipps
15:00:57 [dlrubin]
dlrubin has joined #swd
15:01:04 [Zakim]
+[CTIC]
15:01:09 [berrueta]
zakim, [CTIC] is me
15:01:09 [Zakim]
+berrueta; got it
15:01:09 [aliman]
aliman has joined #swd
15:01:25 [Zakim]
+??P17
15:01:36 [JonP]
zakim, Jon_Phipps is me
15:01:37 [Zakim]
+JonP; got it
15:01:45 [Zakim]
+[LC]
15:01:47 [vit]
Zakim, P17 is me
15:01:47 [Zakim]
sorry, vit, I do not recognize a party named 'P17'
15:01:48 [Clay]
zakim, LC is Clay
15:01:51 [Zakim]
+Clay; got it
15:01:59 [Zakim]
+Ralph
15:02:03 [vit]
Zakim, ??P17 is me
15:02:03 [Zakim]
+vit; got it
15:02:08 [Zakim]
+??P42
15:02:23 [Ralph]
Meeting: SWD WG
15:02:44 [Ralph]
zakim, ??p42 is DLRubin
15:02:44 [Zakim]
+DLRubin; got it
15:02:59 [Zakim]
+??P50
15:03:06 [Zakim]
+??P51
15:03:17 [seanb]
zakim, ??P50 is me
15:03:17 [Zakim]
+seanb; got it
15:03:29 [Ralph]
zakim, ??p51 is Aliman
15:03:29 [Zakim]
+Aliman; got it
15:03:41 [Ralph]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008May/0027.html
15:03:55 [Guus]
[trying to call in, but VU operator refuses to answer my call, hope to be there soon]
15:04:35 [Ralph]
-> http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-swd-minutes.html previous 2008-05-06
15:04:51 [Ralph]
-> http://www.w3.org/2008/05/07-swd-minutes.html previous 2008-05-07
15:05:38 [Zakim]
+??P59
15:05:57 [Guus]
zakim, ??p59 is me
15:05:57 [Zakim]
+Guus; got it
15:06:14 [Guus]
zakim, who is here?
15:06:14 [Zakim]
On the phone I see edsu, qhreul, Margherita_Sini, JonP, berrueta, vit, Clay, Ralph, DLRubin, seanb, Aliman, Guus
15:06:16 [Zakim]
On IRC I see aliman, dlrubin, Zakim, RRSAgent, Ralph, marghe, JonP, edsu, qhreul, vit, seanb, Clay, berrueta, Guus
15:06:46 [Ralph]
Chair: Guus
15:06:51 [berrueta]
scribe: berrueta
15:07:29 [berrueta]
topic: admin
15:07:39 [Ralph]
Regrets: Tom
15:08:31 [berrueta]
guus: 6 telcons ahead, expect to finish technical work in this timeframe
15:08:45 [berrueta]
next telecon: May 20
15:08:45 [Ralph]
Guus: regrets for next week
15:08:50 [Ralph]
Ralph: regrets for next week
15:08:55 [berrueta]
PROPOSED to accept minutes of the Washington face-to-face
15:09:55 [berrueta]
ralph: questions from anyone of those who weren't present at Washington?
15:10:28 [berrueta]
marghe: first I need to read them, maybe later I'll send an email
15:11:24 [berrueta]
guus: (goes through the resolutions made at Washington)
15:12:54 [berrueta]
... we have a list of remaining issues on SKOS
15:14:19 [berrueta]
Ralph: procedurally, if anyone wants to object any resolution, he/she must do so
15:15:06 [berrueta]
Guus: I propose to leave the approval of the minutes until next week in order to give time to other to review them
15:15:19 [berrueta]
seanb: can we have a summary of the resolutions at the bottom of the minutes?
15:15:33 [berrueta]
Ralph: that can be done by hand
15:16:25 [berrueta]
Guus: let's start by the end of the agenda, then come back to skos for the time remaining
15:16:28 [berrueta]
topic: rdfa
15:17:06 [berrueta]
Guus: telecon on may 8?
15:17:54 [Ralph]
-> http://www.w3.org/2008/05/08-rdfa-minutes.html 2008-05-08 RDFa minutes (still draft)
15:18:04 [berrueta]
... anyone here was on that telecon?
15:18:43 [berrueta]
diego's review of RDFa Primer Editor's draft -> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Apr/0126.html
15:18:50 [berrueta]
ed's reviw of RDFa Primer Editor's draft -> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008May/0030.html
15:18:57 [edsu]
thanks diego
15:18:59 [berrueta]
ACTION: Diego to review RDFa Primer Editor's draft http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/primer/20080422/ [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/22-swd-minutes.html#action09]
15:19:01 [berrueta]
--done
15:19:06 [berrueta]
ACTION: Ed to review RDFa Primer Editor's draft http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/primer/20080422/ [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/22-swd-minutes.html#action08]
15:19:08 [berrueta]
--done
15:19:23 [berrueta]
ACTION: Ben to prepare draft implementation report for RDFa (with assistance from Michael) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action14]
15:19:26 [berrueta]
--continues
15:19:32 [berrueta]
topic: Recipes
15:20:20 [berrueta]
jon: I'll post a new version of the document this week
15:20:47 [berrueta]
guus: who reviewed the previous version?
15:21:02 [berrueta]
ed: I reviewed the previous version
15:21:23 [berrueta]
... I can review again
15:22:07 [berrueta]
ralph: the latest public draft was published Jan 31
15:22:09 [Ralph]
-> http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-swbp-vocab-pub-20080123/ Latest Version of Recipes WD
15:22:21 [berrueta]
s/Jan 31/Jan 23
15:23:12 [berrueta]
Guus: I expect decission on 3 weeks
15:23:39 [berrueta]
Ralph: I can review, but I'll be unavailable this week
15:24:08 [berrueta]
JonP: only minor technical details remain, fixing PURL pointers
15:24:39 [berrueta]
ACTION: Jon and Diego to publish a new Editor's Draft of the Recipes
15:25:03 [berrueta]
ACTION: Ed to review the new Editor's Draft of the Recipes
15:25:12 [berrueta]
ACTION: Ralph to review the new Editor's Draft of the Recipes
15:25:22 [berrueta]
guus: we expect a decission on Jun 3
15:25:30 [berrueta]
ACTION: Ralph propose resolution to ISSUE-16 "Default behavior" [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action14]
15:25:50 [berrueta]
--continues
15:26:15 [berrueta]
guus: Ralph can propose a solution to issue-16 in your review
15:26:25 [berrueta]
ACTION: Ralph/Diego to work on Wordnet implementation [of Recipes implementations] [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action20]
15:26:37 [berrueta]
--continues
15:26:46 [berrueta]
ACTION: Jon will correct the PURL references in the recipes and update the files in W3space [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/29-swd-minutes.html#action12]
15:26:51 [berrueta]
--continues
15:27:15 [berrueta]
topic: Vocabulary Management
15:27:27 [berrueta]
guus: I was not there during the discussion at the f2f
15:27:44 [Ralph]
-> http://www.w3.org/2008/05/07-swd-minutes.html#item07 Vocab Management discussion
15:27:52 [berrueta]
guus: can you recap the discussion, ralph?
15:28:29 [berrueta]
ralph: we had an extensive discussion on the scope, the audience, current practices used by SKOS, DC, FOAF
15:29:13 [Elisa]
Elisa has joined #swd
15:29:17 [berrueta]
... we agree to extend some paragraphs
15:29:28 [berrueta]
... we expect a new draft from Elisa soon
15:30:24 [berrueta]
... less focus on philosophy and more on current practices
15:31:09 [berrueta]
vit: elisa is working on a version, still unfinished
15:31:23 [Zakim]
+Elisa_Kendall
15:31:45 [berrueta]
... send the revised version by next week
15:32:52 [berrueta]
... I won't have too much time before this weekend
15:33:23 [berrueta]
Elisa: we'll try to have something by next week
15:34:06 [berrueta]
topic: SKOS
15:34:54 [berrueta]
ACTION: Alistair to make a proposal for Issue 40 (Concept Coordination) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/01/29-swd-minutes.html#action09]
15:35:00 [berrueta]
--done
15:35:43 [berrueta]
ACTION: Alistair to review Antoine and Guus' emails to move ISSUE-71 and -74 [recorded inhttp://www.w3.org/2008/03/18-swd-minutes.html#action09]
15:35:55 [berrueta]
--done
15:36:26 [berrueta]
ACTION: Ed to investigate what text could be added to primer re. concept co-ordination[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/22-swd-minutes.html#action02]
15:37:15 [Ralph]
-> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/40 issue-40 (postponed)
15:37:18 [berrueta]
guus: suggest to add some text to the primer to explain why it is not there
15:37:49 [berrueta]
--continues
15:38:04 [berrueta]
ACTION: Ralph to check whether the common interpretation of rdfs isDefinedBy fits thereasoning that was made inhttp://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Oct/0141.html [recorded inhttp://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-swd-minutes.html#action10]
15:38:27 [berrueta]
--dropped
15:38:42 [berrueta]
ACTION: alistair and sean to add a note about irreflexivity to Reference [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-swd-minutes.html#action05]
15:38:55 [berrueta]
--continues
15:39:21 [berrueta]
ACTION: Alistair to check the old namespace wrt dereferencing [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-swd-minutes.html#action03]
15:39:23 [berrueta]
--continues
15:39:35 [berrueta]
ACTION: antoine, ed to add content to Primer about irreflexivity [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-swd-minutes.html#action06]
15:39:38 [berrueta]
--continues
15:39:57 [berrueta]
ACTION: Guus and Alistair write text for Reference indicating understanding of a possible need for future patterns for n-Ary label relations [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-swd-minutes.html#action08]
15:39:59 [berrueta]
--continues
15:40:08 [berrueta]
ACTION: Guus and Sean propose some owl:imports text for Primer [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-swd-minutes.html#action01]
15:40:11 [berrueta]
--continues
15:40:22 [berrueta]
ACTION: Ralph compose intermediate pages for http://www.w3.org/TR/swbp-skos-core-spec and http://www.w3.org/TR/swbp-skos-core-guide/ to inform readers of the paths to the old and new SKOS documents [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-swd-minutes.html#action02]
15:40:29 [berrueta]
--continues
15:40:42 [berrueta]
ACTION: Sean to write a proposal to indicate to OWL WG our requirements for annotation properties [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-swd-minutes.html#action07]
15:40:44 [berrueta]
--continues
15:40:58 [berrueta]
ACTION: Clay will respond to Jakob about the resolution for notations and x-notation [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/07-swd-minutes.html#action01]
15:41:03 [berrueta]
--continues
15:41:16 [aliman]
q+ to say guus missed an action
15:41:22 [berrueta]
ACTION: Editors of the Use Cases to clean up the lists of requirements in light of resolutions [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/07-swd-minutes.html#action02]
15:43:22 [berrueta]
--continues
15:43:57 [berrueta]
ACTION: Sean and Alistair to send a file for the namespace [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-swd-minutes.html#action04]
15:43:58 [aliman]
q-
15:44:08 [berrueta]
--continues
15:44:58 [berrueta]
guus: discuss the list of open issues
15:45:49 [berrueta]
guus: marghe: can we take a look at the discussion in the f2f re: to symbolic labels
15:46:03 [berrueta]
s/can we/can you
15:46:14 [berrueta]
marghe: I'll do that
15:47:03 [berrueta]
guus: on the first day of the f2f there was almost consensus to drop them
15:47:52 [berrueta]
marghe: for me it would be good to keep them because we may use them. I'll try to provide examples
15:48:20 [berrueta]
ACTION: marghe to send an email on the need to keep symbolic labels
15:49:44 [berrueta]
aliman describes issues 72, 73 and 75
15:52:34 [berrueta]
guus and alistair will write their positions on these three issues (72, 73, 75)
15:54:01 [berrueta]
seanb: consider the resolutions re: broaderMatch, shall we do the same for exactMatch?
15:54:41 [berrueta]
ACTION: Guus to mail his position on issues 72, 73 and 75 to the list
15:55:20 [berrueta]
Guus: issue 64, we resolved on this, but we didn't close the issue
15:55:51 [berrueta]
ACTION: aliman to close issue 64
15:56:21 [berrueta]
moving to SKOS reference
15:57:01 [berrueta]
Guus: the idea is to have a document with just the resolutions of the f2f
15:58:42 [berrueta]
... I can send you the section
15:59:03 [berrueta]
moving to SKOS primer
15:59:51 [berrueta]
guus: publish a new working draft
16:00:02 [berrueta]
... by the end of june
16:00:14 [berrueta]
ed: seems feasible, need to discuss with antoine
16:00:52 [edsu]
anyone who wasn't there and is interested, alistair's slides from his talk: http://www.slideshare.net/gardensofmeaning/simple-knowledge-organization-system-skos-in-the-context-of-semantic-web-deployment-library-of-congress-may-2008
16:00:56 [berrueta]
guus: thanks to the host of the f2f meeting
16:01:02 [Zakim]
-DLRubin
16:01:05 [Zakim]
-vit
16:01:06 [berrueta]
[adjourned]
16:01:07 [Zakim]
-Ralph
16:01:07 [Zakim]
-qhreul
16:01:07 [Zakim]
-Clay
16:01:08 [Zakim]
-edsu
16:01:08 [Zakim]
-seanb
16:01:09 [Zakim]
-Elisa_Kendall
16:01:10 [Zakim]
-JonP
16:01:12 [Zakim]
-Aliman
16:01:14 [Zakim]
-Margherita_Sini
16:01:21 [Elisa]
Elisa has left #swd
16:01:24 [berrueta]
zakim, list attendees
16:01:30 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been Margherita_Sini, edsu, qhreul, berrueta, JonP, Clay, Ralph, vit, DLRubin, seanb, Aliman, Guus, Elisa_Kendall
16:01:41 [berrueta]
rssagent, please draft minutes
16:02:08 [seanb]
seanb has left #swd
16:02:57 [berrueta]
RRSAgent, please draft minutes
16:02:57 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/05/13-swd-minutes.html berrueta
16:03:29 [Zakim]
-berrueta
16:03:36 [edsu]
edsu has left #swd
16:05:43 [Zakim]
-Guus
16:23:17 [Zakim]
SW_SWD()11:00AM has ended
16:23:18 [Zakim]
Attendees were Margherita_Sini, edsu, qhreul, berrueta, JonP, Clay, Ralph, vit, DLRubin, seanb, Aliman, Guus, Elisa_Kendall
16:23:34 [Ralph]
zakim, bye
16:23:34 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #swd
16:23:36 [Ralph]
rrsagent, bye
16:23:42 [Ralph]
rrsagent, please make record public
16:24:17 [Ralph]
rrsagent, bye
16:24:17 [RRSAgent]
I see 26 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/13-swd-actions.rdf :
16:24:17 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Diego to review RDFa Primer Editor's draft http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/primer/20080422/ [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/22-swd-minutes.html#action09] [1]
16:24:17 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/13-swd-irc#T15-18-59
16:24:17 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Ed to review RDFa Primer Editor's draft http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/primer/20080422/ [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/22-swd-minutes.html#action08] [2]
16:24:17 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/13-swd-irc#T15-19-06
16:24:17 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Ben to prepare draft implementation report for RDFa (with assistance from Michael) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action14] [3]
16:24:17 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/13-swd-irc#T15-19-23
16:24:17 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Jon and Diego to publish a new Editor's Draft of the Recipes [4]
16:24:17 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/13-swd-irc#T15-24-39
16:24:17 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Ed to review the new Editor's Draft of the Recipes [5]
16:24:17 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/13-swd-irc#T15-25-03
16:24:17 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Ralph to review the new Editor's Draft of the Recipes [6]
16:24:17 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/13-swd-irc#T15-25-12
16:24:17 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Ralph propose resolution to ISSUE-16 "Default behavior" [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action14] [7]
16:24:17 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/13-swd-irc#T15-25-30
16:24:17 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Ralph/Diego to work on Wordnet implementation [of Recipes implementations] [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action20] [8]
16:24:17 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/13-swd-irc#T15-26-25
16:24:17 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Jon will correct the PURL references in the recipes and update the files in W3space [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/29-swd-minutes.html#action12] [9]
16:24:17 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/13-swd-irc#T15-26-46
16:24:17 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Alistair to make a proposal for Issue 40 (Concept Coordination) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/01/29-swd-minutes.html#action09] [10]
16:24:17 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/13-swd-irc#T15-34-54
16:24:17 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Alistair to review Antoine and Guus' emails to move ISSUE-71 and -74 [recorded inhttp://www.w3.org/2008/03/18-swd-minutes.html#action09] [11]
16:24:17 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/13-swd-irc#T15-35-43
16:24:17 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Ed to investigate what text could be added to primer re. concept co-ordination[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/22-swd-minutes.html#action02] [12]
16:24:17 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/13-swd-irc#T15-36-26
16:24:17 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Ralph to check whether the common interpretation of rdfs isDefinedBy fits thereasoning that was made inhttp://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Oct/0141.html [recorded inhttp://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-swd-minutes.html#action10] [13]
16:24:17 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/13-swd-irc#T15-38-04
16:24:17 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: alistair and sean to add a note about irreflexivity to Reference [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-swd-minutes.html#action05] [14]
16:24:17 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/13-swd-irc#T15-38-42
16:24:17 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Alistair to check the old namespace wrt dereferencing [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-swd-minutes.html#action03] [15]
16:24:17 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/13-swd-irc#T15-39-21
16:24:17 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: antoine, ed to add content to Primer about irreflexivity [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-swd-minutes.html#action06] [16]
16:24:17 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/13-swd-irc#T15-39-35
16:24:17 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Guus and Alistair write text for Reference indicating understanding of a possible need for future patterns for n-Ary label relations [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-swd-minutes.html#action08] [17]
16:24:17 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/13-swd-irc#T15-39-57
16:24:17 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Guus and Sean propose some owl:imports text for Primer [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-swd-minutes.html#action01] [18]
16:24:17 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/13-swd-irc#T15-40-08
16:24:17 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Ralph compose intermediate pages for http://www.w3.org/TR/swbp-skos-core-spec and http://www.w3.org/TR/swbp-skos-core-guide/ to inform readers of the paths to the old and new SKOS documents [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-swd-minutes.html#action02] [19]
16:24:17 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/13-swd-irc#T15-40-22
16:24:17 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Sean to write a proposal to indicate to OWL WG our requirements for annotation properties [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-swd-minutes.html#action07] [20]
16:24:17 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/13-swd-irc#T15-40-42
16:24:17 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Clay will respond to Jakob about the resolution for notations and x-notation [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/07-swd-minutes.html#action01] [21]
16:24:17 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/13-swd-irc#T15-40-58
16:24:17 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Editors of the Use Cases to clean up the lists of requirements in light of resolutions [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/07-swd-minutes.html#action02] [22]
16:24:17 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/13-swd-irc#T15-41-22
16:24:17 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Sean and Alistair to send a file for the namespace [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-swd-minutes.html#action04] [23]
16:24:17 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/13-swd-irc#T15-43-57
16:24:17 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: marghe to send an email on the need to keep symbolic labels [24]
16:24:17 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/13-swd-irc#T15-48-20
16:24:17 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Guus to mail his position on issues 72, 73 and 75 to the list [25]
16:24:17 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/13-swd-irc#T15-54-41
16:24:17 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: aliman to close issue 64 [26]
16:24:17 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/13-swd-irc#T15-55-51