IRC log of rif on 2008-05-13

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:53:49 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #rif
14:53:49 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2008/05/13-rif-irc
14:54:29 [csma]
csma has changed the topic to: RIF Telecon 13 May Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2008May/0103.html
14:55:00 [csma]
Regrets: MichaelKifer, JosDeBruijn
14:55:17 [csma]
zakim, close agenda
14:55:17 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'close agenda', csma
14:55:53 [csma]
zakim, clear agenda
14:55:53 [Zakim]
agenda cleared
14:56:10 [csma]
agenda+ Admin
14:56:15 [csma]
agenda+ F2F10
14:56:24 [csma]
agenda+ Action review
14:56:28 [sandro]
Zakim, this will be rules
14:56:28 [sandro]
Zakim, this will be rule
14:56:28 [Zakim]
I do not see a conference matching that name scheduled within the next hour, sandro
14:56:30 [Zakim]
I do not see a conference matching that name scheduled within the next hour, sandro
14:56:37 [csma]
agenda+ Liaisons
14:56:50 [csma]
agenda+ Issues 53, 33 and 39
14:57:03 [csma]
agenda+ BLD todo list
14:57:08 [ChrisW]
zakim, list conferences
14:57:08 [Zakim]
I see XML_ET-TF()11:00AM, VB_VBWG()10:00AM, SEC_WSCWG(F2F)2:00AM, IA_Team()10:00AM active and no others scheduled to start in the next 15 minutes
14:57:12 [csma]
agenda+ DTB
14:57:21 [ChrisW]
sandro, nothing on the list
14:57:31 [csma]
agenda+ AOB (pick scribe!)
14:57:46 [ChrisW]
did our reservation run out?
14:58:06 [csma]
what can we do if we do not have a telecon booked?
14:58:33 [sandro]
No -- it looks like the bridge itself is okay -- just the IRC part is broken.
14:59:03 [csma]
does that mean that we just have to call with the usual code?
14:59:06 [LeoraMorgenstern]
LeoraMorgenstern has joined #rif
14:59:24 [sandro]
zakim, this is rif
14:59:24 [Zakim]
ok, sandro; that matches SW_RIF()11:00AM
14:59:25 [Zakim]
+Sandro
14:59:27 [Zakim]
+[IBM]
14:59:28 [sandro]
We're all set.
14:59:39 [ChrisW]
zakim, ibm is temporarily me
14:59:39 [Zakim]
+ChrisW; got it
14:59:45 [Zakim]
+ +1.212.781.aaaa
14:59:56 [LeoraMorgenstern]
zakim, aaaa is me
14:59:57 [Zakim]
+LeoraMorgenstern; got it
15:00:17 [ChrisW]
christian, we're in
15:00:19 [ChrisW]
looks ok
15:00:26 [csma]
yep, coming
15:00:35 [Zakim]
+??P34
15:00:42 [csma]
zakim, ??P34 is me
15:00:42 [Zakim]
+csma; got it
15:00:45 [AdrianP]
AdrianP has joined #rif
15:00:59 [Hassan]
Hassan has joined #rif
15:01:00 [Zakim]
+Hassan_Ait-Kaci
15:01:03 [ChrisW]
zakim, are you confused?
15:01:03 [Zakim]
I don't understand your question, ChrisW.
15:01:07 [ChrisW]
hmmmm
15:02:31 [csma]
zakim, who is on the phone?
15:02:31 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Sandro, ChrisW, LeoraMorgenstern, csma, Hassan_Ait-Kaci (muted)
15:02:45 [Zakim]
+ +49.351.463.4.aabb
15:02:50 [Hassan]
ok
15:02:52 [AxelPolleres]
AxelPolleres has joined #rif
15:02:57 [AdrianP]
Zakim, aabb is me
15:02:57 [Zakim]
+AdrianP; got it
15:03:02 [AdrianP]
Zakim, mute me
15:03:02 [Zakim]
AdrianP should now be muted
15:03:04 [csma]
Scribe: Hassan Ait-Kaci
15:03:11 [csma]
scribenick: Hassan
15:03:26 [Zakim]
+??P52
15:03:33 [csma]
zakim, who is on the phone?
15:03:33 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Sandro, ChrisW, LeoraMorgenstern, csma, Hassan_Ait-Kaci (muted), AdrianP (muted), ??P52
15:03:47 [Hassan]
Sandro joking ...
15:04:30 [Zakim]
+[NRCC]
15:04:35 [Hassan]
No minutes from last meeting ... Mike Dean is not here and was scribing
15:04:52 [Harold]
zakim, [NRCC] is me
15:04:52 [Zakim]
+Harold; got it
15:05:25 [AxelPolleres]
I have one hour only., please move DTB forward.
15:05:35 [Hassan]
Agenda amendment - future of WG?
15:05:38 [AxelPolleres]
... in the agenda.
15:06:07 [DaveReynolds]
DaveReynolds has joined #rif
15:06:09 [Hassan]
Agenda amendment - hak to talk about his PS -> XML tool
15:06:17 [csma]
next item
15:06:21 [csma]
next item
15:06:34 [Zakim]
+??P28
15:06:40 [ChrisW]
zakim, close item 1
15:06:45 [ChrisW]
zakim, take up item 2
15:06:47 [AdrianP]
Zakim, unmute me
15:06:50 [Zakim]
agendum 1, Admin, closed
15:06:51 [Hassan]
Axel update about F2F10
15:06:52 [Zakim]
I see 7 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
15:06:54 [Zakim]
2. F2F10 [from csma]
15:07:00 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "F2F10" taken up [from csma]
15:07:04 [Zakim]
AdrianP should no longer be muted
15:07:39 [Hassan]
Sandro 11 people have registered
15:08:02 [csma]
q?
15:08:56 [Hassan]
Axel to take questions on F2F10 logistics ...
15:09:09 [AlexKozlenkov]
AlexKozlenkov has joined #rif
15:09:29 [Zakim]
+Gary_Hallmark
15:09:45 [Hassan]
Axel - taxi is best option - see the wiki page
15:09:58 [AdrianP]
Zakim, mute me
15:09:58 [Zakim]
AdrianP should now be muted
15:10:08 [csma]
next item
15:11:55 [Hassan]
I have pbs with my phone line ...
15:12:00 [Zakim]
-Hassan_Ait-Kaci
15:12:44 [Zakim]
+Hassan_Ait-Kaci
15:15:49 [AdrianP]
Zakim who is on the phone
15:16:04 [AdrianP]
Zakim, who is on the phone?
15:16:06 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Sandro, ChrisW, LeoraMorgenstern, csma, AdrianP (muted), AxelPolleres, Harold, DaveReynolds, Gary_Hallmark, Hassan_Ait-Kaci
15:17:24 [AdrianP]
added test cases - we need to discuss it
15:19:04 [Zakim]
+Mark_Proctor
15:19:06 [conan]
conan has joined #rif
15:19:51 [csma]
next item
15:20:35 [Hassan]
No news from XQuery group
15:21:01 [AdrianP]
no news.
15:21:03 [csma]
q?
15:21:20 [csma]
list agenda
15:21:36 [csma]
zakim, take up item 7
15:21:36 [Zakim]
agendum 7. "DTB" taken up [from csma]
15:21:57 [sandro]
zakim, who is on the call?
15:21:57 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Sandro, ChrisW, LeoraMorgenstern, csma, AdrianP (muted), AxelPolleres, Harold, DaveReynolds, Gary_Hallmark, Hassan_Ait-Kaci, Mark_Proctor
15:22:07 [AxelPolleres]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2008May/0042.html
15:22:16 [sandro]
Present: Sandro, ChrisW, LeoraMorgenstern, csma, AdrianP (muted), AxelPolleres, Harold, DaveReynolds, Gary_Hallmark, Hassan_Ait-Kaci, Mark_Proctor
15:22:47 [Hassan]
Axel: PS syntax discussion to make it less verbose
15:23:33 [Hassan]
Axel: discusses his proposal
15:24:00 [Hassan]
Sandro: MK has strong feelings about this issue, but he is not here and has no proxy present
15:24:23 [Hassan]
CSMA- I think he would not object to one of the proposal
15:24:34 [Hassan]
Sandro - which one?
15:24:54 [Hassan]
Axel - I thinks MK is against macros for IRIs
15:25:03 [Hassan]
s/thinks/think/
15:25:18 [Hassan]
Axel - he also feels it is too complex
15:25:22 [csma]
Michael wrote: "My strong preference is to limit context sensitivity or completely
15:25:22 [csma]
eliminate it, but in the spirit of reconciliation I am also willing to go
15:25:22 [csma]
with majority :-)
15:25:35 [Hassan]
Axel - but I (Axel) do not think it is (the grammar for it)
15:25:37 [csma]
in http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2008May/0046.html
15:25:54 [ChrisW]
q?
15:25:59 [sandro]
q+
15:26:26 [csma]
ack sandro
15:27:10 [Hassan]
Context sensitivity of macro expansion for ^^ is apparently his worry
15:27:39 [sandro]
ack sandro
15:27:42 [Hassan]
Axel - CURIEs are not a general macro definition facility
15:28:04 [Hassan]
Sandro: views on the PS
15:28:21 [Hassan]
Sandro: thinks is ok if it changes after last call
15:28:31 [AdrianP]
depends if there are tools which map from the PS to the concrete syntax
15:29:19 [csma]
q?
15:29:49 [Zakim]
-LeoraMorgenstern
15:30:11 [Zakim]
+LeoraMorgenstern
15:30:46 [sandro]
csma: is there anyone who would object to option-a or option-b in Axel's e-mail?
15:30:50 [Hassan]
CSMA - does anyone object to Axel's proposals
15:30:53 [sandro]
axel: I would strongly prefer a
15:31:36 [sandro]
csma: write "a" or "b"
15:31:37 [Hassan]
Straw poll for A or B
15:31:39 [AxelPolleres]
a
15:31:40 [AdrianP]
0
15:31:43 [Hassan]
0
15:31:49 [Harold]
a
15:31:59 [DaveReynolds]
a (but I don't really care)
15:32:00 [sandro]
a
15:32:12 [Hassan]
Gary - prefers a
15:32:15 [ChrisW]
0
15:32:27 [csma]
zakim, who is on the phone?
15:32:27 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Sandro, ChrisW, csma, AdrianP (muted), AxelPolleres, Harold, DaveReynolds, Gary_Hallmark, Hassan_Ait-Kaci, Mark_Proctor, LeoraMorgenstern
15:32:30 [DaveReynolds]
Jos said b in his email
15:33:33 [sandro]
PROPOSED: Presentation Syntax will follow option 1a in http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2008May/0042 (allowing <iri> for Const)
15:34:02 [AxelPolleres]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2008May/0042.html
15:34:30 [LeoraMorgenstern]
Yes, I'm looking at it now --- didn't see it before
15:34:32 [LeoraMorgenstern]
no objection
15:34:51 [sandro]
PROPOSED: Presentation Syntax will follow option 1a in http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2008May/0042 (where Const ::= ANGLEBRACKIRI | CURIE | STRING^^ANGLEBRACKIRI | STRING^^CURIE )
15:35:31 [sandro]
RESOLVED: Presentation Syntax will follow option 1a in http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2008May/0042 (where Const ::= ANGLEBRACKIRI | CURIE | STRING^^ANGLEBRACKIRI | STRING^^CURIE )
15:35:43 [sandro]
csma: any formal abstains?
15:35:50 [sandro]
csma: none.
15:36:10 [ChrisW]
same email: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2008May/0042.html
15:36:53 [Hassan]
Axel: make our choice of functions compatible with the sort of style follwoed by Xpath and Xquery
15:37:11 [csma]
q?
15:37:18 [Hassan]
Axel: need to come up with prefixes that are missing
15:37:21 [sandro]
Topic: item 2 in Axel's e-mail about DTB questions, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2008May/0042.html
15:37:29 [Hassan]
Axel: also erro-handling ???
15:37:36 [AxelPolleres]
PROPOSE: We define own namespace prefixes
15:37:36 [AxelPolleres]
PREFIX("pred", "http://www.w3.org/2007/rif-builtin-predicates#").
15:37:36 [AxelPolleres]
PREFIX("func", "http://www.w3.org/2007/rif-builtin-functions#").
15:37:40 [Hassan]
s/erro/error/
15:38:17 [Hassan]
Sandro: what about use a single rif prefix for everything?
15:38:30 [Hassan]
s/use/using/
15:38:53 [Hassan]
Axel: not thought about, not discussed before
15:38:53 [AxelPolleres]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2008Apr/0196.html
15:39:17 [sandro]
Sandro: http://www.w3.org/2007/rif
15:39:19 [AdrianP]
a default target name space "rif" which might be omitted is helpful
15:39:45 [Hassan]
+1 with Sandro
15:39:58 [Zakim]
+ +1.631.833.aacc
15:40:58 [Hassan]
CSMA: this looks simple - what's wrong with it?
15:41:31 [Hassan]
Sandro: perhaps some cases could be thought where we may want it
15:41:46 [Hassan]
... it being more than one prefix
15:41:47 [sandro]
rifop:sum and rifpred:sum
15:42:35 [sandro]
rif:sumFunc and rif:sumPref
15:42:59 [Zakim]
-Gary_Hallmark
15:43:16 [Hassan]
Are predicate boolean functions?
15:44:22 [csma]
zakim, who is on the phone?
15:44:22 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Sandro, ChrisW, csma, AdrianP (muted), AxelPolleres, Harold, DaveReynolds, Hassan_Ait-Kaci, Mark_Proctor, LeoraMorgenstern, +1.631.833.aacc
15:44:32 [Hassan]
Sandro: do we need to decide right now? Can we proceed for now and settle this detail later?
15:44:37 [Harold]
What about: Prefix("pred" "http://www.w3.org/2007/rif/builtins/predicates#")
15:45:08 [Hassan]
Axel: ok
15:45:31 [csma]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2008May/0046.html
15:45:37 [Hassan]
CSMA: MK objected to having several prefixes
15:46:08 [Hassan]
Axel: ok so what does it mean now?
15:46:38 [sandro]
zakim, aacc is Michael
15:46:39 [Zakim]
+Michael; got it
15:46:48 [Hassan]
CSMA: there are two issues one prefix for rif and others for other constructs
15:46:55 [sandro]
Present: Sandro, ChrisW, LeoraMorgenstern, csma, AdrianP (muted), AxelPolleres, Harold, DaveReynolds, Gary_Hallmark, Hassan_Ait-Kaci, Mark_Proctor, Michael (late)
15:47:57 [AxelPolleres]
+1 to allow PREFIX only in the preamble of a ruleset.
15:48:01 [Hassan]
MK: explains his views
15:48:31 [DaveReynolds]
Surely in the XML there would be no curies anyway?
15:48:35 [Hassan]
MK: use it in directives in the PS
15:49:03 [Zakim]
+Gary_Hallmark
15:49:05 [Hassan]
CSMA: there are two issues what prefix we use and how do we declare them
15:49:14 [Hassan]
MK: the syntax is going to be the same
15:49:27 [Hassan]
MK: it will only appear as a directive
15:49:58 [GaryHallmark]
GaryHallmark has joined #rif
15:50:05 [sandro]
PROPOSED: (on Axel's point 4) go with PREFIX as Axel proposes, as long as in the presentation syntax it is in a pre-amble, as a directive, so it is not easily confused with a fact.
15:50:36 [sandro]
PROPOSED: (on Axel's point 4) go with PREFIX as Axel proposes, as long as in the presentation syntax it is in a pre-amble, as a directive, so it is not easily confused with a fact (and using space instead of comma).
15:50:54 [Harold]
PROPOSED: (on Axel's point 4) go with Prefix as Axel proposes (whitespace between prefix name and uri), as long as in the presentation syntax it is in a pre-amble, as a directive, so it is not easily confused with a fact.
15:51:28 [csma]
q?
15:51:31 [DaveReynolds]
q+
15:51:38 [csma]
ack Dave
15:51:45 [sandro]
PRefix -- to throw a bone to the PR community.
15:52:11 [Hassan]
Dave Reynolds: need to clarify that this does not apply to the XML syntax
15:52:12 [sandro]
DaveReynolds: this is only in the presentation syntax. it does not in any way carry over to XML.
15:52:22 [Hassan]
MK: will guve a translation table
15:52:35 [Hassan]
Dave Reynolds: no it should not ne there at all
15:52:41 [AxelPolleres]
As we also used 'External' I am also fine with 'Prefix'
15:52:42 [sandro]
Sandro: oh, right -- the prefix information is lost when you translate PS to XML.
15:52:42 [Hassan]
MK: ok ...
15:53:06 [sandro]
PROPOSED: (on Axel's point 4) go with Prefix as Axel proposes (whitespace between prefix name and uri), as long as in the presentation syntax it is in a pre-amble, as a directive, so it is not easily confused with a fact.
15:54:49 [AxelPolleres]
'External' is like that
15:54:55 [Hassan]
Evryone: discussion on case sensitivity
15:55:07 [Hassan]
s/Evry/Every/
15:55:15 [sandro]
Sandro: as long as we can have it be case insensitive or something. I don't want to rule out matchin N3 and SPARQL at some point.
15:55:47 [sandro]
Sandro: IE -- we're talking about this draft, -- not setting it for all time.
15:55:58 [sandro]
RESOLVED: (on Axel's point 4) go with Prefix as Axel proposes (whitespace between prefix name and uri), as long as in the presentation syntax it is in a pre-amble, as a directive, so it is not easily confused with a fact.
15:56:52 [Hassan]
MK: BTW in XML it would be translated as an entity - it would make things easier
15:57:08 [Hassan]
Sandro: we should not worry about this that much
15:57:20 [Hassan]
MK: still prefers entities
15:58:29 [csma]
q?
15:58:35 [AxelPolleres]
I can do an update of the DTB document by the F2F, or by next friday.
15:58:42 [AxelPolleres]
gotta rush now
15:58:48 [sandro]
Sandro: how about go with axel's 2-a for now, until/unless some problem appears.
15:59:10 [AxelPolleres]
fine to fo with 2)a) for the moment.
15:59:32 [sandro]
ACTION: axel update DTB according to today's decisions
15:59:32 [trackbot-ng]
Created ACTION-478 - Update DTB according to today's decisions [on Axel Polleres - due 2008-05-20].
16:01:00 [Zakim]
-AxelPolleres
16:01:12 [Hassan]
CSMA: anything to add regarding DTB?
16:01:17 [csma]
list agenda
16:01:37 [csma]
zakim, take up item 5
16:01:37 [Zakim]
agendum 5. "Issues 53, 33 and 39" taken up [from csma]
16:01:59 [AdrianP]
Zakim, mute me
16:01:59 [Zakim]
AdrianP was already muted, AdrianP
16:02:58 [Hassan]
CSMA: discusses consensus with Sandro closing issue 52 keeping the current drafy of BLD as it is
16:03:21 [Hassan]
this means that other issues can be moved out of BLD
16:03:31 [Hassan]
s/drafy/draft/
16:03:42 [Hassan]
CSMA: Any discussion?
16:04:21 [csma]
q?
16:04:47 [sandro]
PROPOSED: to close issue 52 [3] per the current version of BLD draft, with the understanding that issues 33 [4] and 39 [5] are movedout of BLD critical path as a consequence.
16:04:53 [DaveReynolds]
q+
16:04:59 [csma]
ack dave
16:06:26 [Hassan]
Dave Reynolds: discusses issues with multiple conflicting profiles
16:06:48 [Hassan]
CSMA: see action on Jos
16:06:59 [Harold]
IRC chat from last week: http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-rif-minutes.html
16:07:26 [sandro]
PROPOSED: to close issue 52 per the current version of BLD draft, with the understanding that issues 33 and 39, and the new issue to be raised about profile mixing, are moved out of BLD critical path as a consequence.
16:07:42 [sandro]
PROPOSED: to close issue 52 per the current version of BLD and SWC drafts, with the understanding that issues 33 and 39, and the new issue to be raised about profile mixing, are moved out of BLD critical path as a consequence.
16:08:49 [Hassan]
Dave Reynolds: worries about conflicting multiple profiles
16:09:01 [Hassan]
Sandro: perhaps for now just issue an error
16:09:57 [Hassan]
Dave: ok - I'll go along with that for now
16:10:22 [Hassan]
Sandro: similar issues are being discussed in other WGs - we should coordinate with them
16:10:31 [csma]
q?
16:11:05 [sandro]
RESOLVED: to close issue 52 per the current version of BLD and SWC drafts, with the understanding that issues 33 and 39, and the new issue to be raised about profile mixing, are moved out of BLD critical path as a consequence.
16:11:21 [csma]
next item
16:11:31 [csma]
zakim, close item 4
16:11:31 [Zakim]
agendum 4, Liaisons, closed
16:11:32 [Zakim]
I see 3 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
16:11:33 [Zakim]
6. BLD todo list [from csma]
16:11:53 [csma]
next item
16:13:10 [Hassan]
CSMA: reviews open issues about BLD
16:13:57 [Hassan]
CSMA: pls everybody should review that list and make all comments ASAP before F2F10
16:14:19 [ChrisW]
zakim, who is on the phone?
16:14:19 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Sandro, ChrisW, csma, AdrianP (muted), Harold, DaveReynolds, Hassan_Ait-Kaci, Mark_Proctor, LeoraMorgenstern, Michael, Gary_Hallmark
16:14:40 [Hassan]
MK: metadata is the biggest issue left I think
16:15:01 [Hassan]
CSMA: what about data type extensibility?
16:15:36 [Hassan]
MK: yes I will take the issue as part of my action on compliance
16:16:07 [Hassan]
CSMA: wnat to ensure that when this list is closed everything will be fine
16:17:43 [Hassan]
MK: thinks of addding a reader's orientation map to ease navigation
16:18:05 [Hassan]
MK: this should be on the BLD todo list
16:18:20 [Hassan]
Sandro: we should draft it first
16:18:57 [Hassan]
Sandro: agree on the idea, but not sure who's going to do it. I started looking into it
16:19:42 [Hassan]
MK: also need discuss dialect extension (perhaps in the compliance issues document)
16:20:09 [Hassan]
Sandro: difference between documents and web page
16:20:54 [Hassan]
Sandro: people get mistaken about document authorship
16:22:04 [Hassan]
s/wnat/what/
16:23:10 [sandro]
Sandro: this roadmap document well be cited in papers as RIF.
16:23:16 [Hassan]
Dave Reynolds: this issues list seems to lack some regarding on XML syntax (naming etc...)
16:23:31 [Hassan]
CSMA: it is in the list
16:23:52 [csma]
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/ToDo_before_BLD_last_call
16:23:54 [Hassan]
CSMA: there are 4 issues at the bottom of the list on those issues
16:24:38 [Hassan]
CSMA: XML syntax being not complete is not listed as issue - perhaps it should be listed explicitly
16:24:58 [Hassan]
Harold: perhaps this is the last thing to do?
16:25:18 [csma]
q?
16:25:26 [csma]
next topic
16:25:33 [csma]
next item
16:25:44 [csma]
zakim, close item 7
16:25:44 [Zakim]
agendum 7, DTB, closed
16:25:45 [Zakim]
I see 1 item remaining on the agenda:
16:25:46 [Zakim]
8. AOB (pick scribe!) [from csma]
16:26:13 [Hassan]
Future on the WG? Sandro?
16:26:52 [Hassan]
Sandro: disusses his email on this point overviewing possibilities
16:27:08 [Hassan]
s/disuss/discuss/
16:27:25 [Hassan]
ChrisW: when do we nee to decide that?
16:27:33 [Hassan]
s/nee/need/
16:27:51 [Hassan]
Sandro: we could discuss it now in the mailing list
16:28:14 [Hassan]
CSMA: a resolution for next week is more sensible
16:29:22 [Hassan]
Sandro: everyone needs to consult with theor management regarding continuation
16:29:33 [Hassan]
s/theor/their/
16:30:28 [Harold]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2008May/0074.html
16:30:36 [Hassan]
Dave Reynolds: asks about the proposal details
16:30:59 [Hassan]
Sandro: the WG can only give a recommendation
16:31:01 [Harold]
"The big question for each of you is whether this will work for you and
16:31:01 [Harold]
your organization. Will you stay involved, contributing to this effort
16:31:01 [Harold]
for another year?"
16:31:49 [Hassan]
+1 on adjourning
16:32:06 [Zakim]
-Michael
16:32:21 [ChrisW]
Regrets: MichaelKifer JosDeBruijn
16:32:22 [Hassan]
scribe next week: Dave Reynolds
16:32:26 [Zakim]
-Gary_Hallmark
16:32:29 [Zakim]
-Harold
16:32:33 [Zakim]
-LeoraMorgenstern
16:32:34 [ChrisW]
rrsagent, make minutes
16:32:34 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/05/13-rif-minutes.html ChrisW
16:32:40 [ChrisW]
rrsagent, make logs public
16:32:44 [Zakim]
-DaveReynolds
16:32:47 [csma]
zakim, who is on the phone?
16:32:47 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Sandro, ChrisW, csma, AdrianP (muted), Hassan_Ait-Kaci, Mark_Proctor
16:32:50 [Zakim]
-AdrianP
16:33:15 [ChrisW]
Chair: Christian de Sainte-Marie
16:33:23 [ChrisW]
rrsagent, make minutes
16:33:23 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2008/05/13-rif-minutes.html ChrisW
16:34:05 [ChrisW]
zakim, drop Mark_Proctor
16:34:05 [Zakim]
Mark_Proctor is being disconnected
16:34:06 [Zakim]
-Mark_Proctor
16:36:00 [Zakim]
-Hassan_Ait-Kaci
16:41:11 [Zakim]
-ChrisW
16:41:13 [Zakim]
-Sandro
16:41:13 [Zakim]
-csma
16:41:13 [Zakim]
SW_RIF()11:00AM has ended
16:41:14 [Zakim]
Attendees were Sandro, ChrisW, +1.212.781.aaaa, LeoraMorgenstern, csma, Hassan_Ait-Kaci, +49.351.463.4.aabb, AdrianP, AxelPolleres, Harold, DaveReynolds, Gary_Hallmark,
16:41:16 [Zakim]
... Mark_Proctor, +1.631.833.aacc, Michael
17:26:32 [csma]
csma has left #rif